GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: Broken (Harry Potter)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3
Hach, euer FB ist awesome. ich lieb euch zwei :herz: Und das neue Kapitel:

Chapter 3:

Hermione slid the compartment door open and sat down next to Ginny.
“Where is he?” Ginny asked and looked at Hermione.

“In Malfoy’s compartment. Hiding underneath his cloak. I went after him but I was too slow. I hope that Malfoy doesn’t realize that Harry is spying on him.” Hermione answered and shook her head. “I mean, doesn’t Harry realize how dangerous it is?”
“I think he knows but he doesn’t care. And he wants to win the war.” Ginny said while eating a chocolate frog.
“I understand that he wants to win but…” Hermione swallowed. “Harry thinks that Malfoy is a death eater, right? What if it’s true? What if Malfoy finds him? And I think that Malfoy wouldn’t be nice to Harry. Especially after Harry spied on him.”
“I know, Hermione. But you know Harry. Once he thinks he right about something he does everything to prove it. Let’s just hope that he’s okay.” Ginny said and Hermione nodded. Maybe everything would be good.
“You know what. I’m going to take a nap. Wake me up when we arrive?” Hermione said and lay down on the bench. She really wanted to relax for a little bit. The last days were really exhausting for her. The whole thing with Malfoy and Harry suspecting that he’s a death eater. The upcoming war and the death eaters that escaped Azkaban.
She wasn’t afraid of Malfoy – that was something she was sure of. But he had changed. He wasn’t the spoiled pureblood jerk anymore. He wasn’t so childish anymore to bully 1st years. He had grown up. Maybe not in every aspect of life but in most of them. His father was in Azkaban and he had to be the man of Malfoy Manor now. And that with 16. Hermione was sure that it was hard for him but she also knew that he was proud of it. He was a Malfoy after all. And one day he would be a death eater. It was his destiny. He just couldn’t say no and go into hiding. Not with Lucius as a father. Lucius Malfoy was Voldemort’s right hand and if something happened to him his son should step into his place. It was just like in old times. The king died and the son stepped into his place. And pureblood families liked to keep traditions. And Malfoy was being told to be a death eater since he was born and it was just something natural for him. Like hating muggleborns or believing that Dumbledore was an old fool.
She must have fallen asleep because she when she opened her eyes it was dark outside and they must be near Hogwarts. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
“Oh, you’re awake. I just wanted to finish the side and then I would have woken you up. We’re almost there.” Ginny said and smiled at Hermione. At that moment the train slowed down and Hermione laughed.
“Looks like we’ve arrived. You know what I’m going to look for Harry” she said and looked at Ron, who was sleeping next to Ginny. “You should wake him up. Meet me at the carriages, kay?”
Ginny nodded and Hermione stepped out of the compartment. She knew that Harry was still in Malfoy’s compartment. He couldn’t just jump up under his cloak and go outside again, could he? She only hoped that Malfoy hasn’t realized that Harry spied on him yet. Maybe she could start a fight with him and Harry could go outside again. She just had to provoke Malfoy.
“Damn, Granger, are you stalking me?” she heard Malfoy say and realized that she already was in front of his compartment. “That’s the second time today. And the ride wasn’t that long. Do you have an obsession with me?”
Hermione blushed slightly and looked at Malfoy.
“No. It’s just that Luna Lovegood has lost her glasses and she can’t find them. And I’m helping her now and I was thinking that maybe one of your housemates has it. So that’s why I went here. Don’t think too high of yourself.” She answered.

“Loony Lovegood doesn’t wear glasses. Think of something better, mudblood.” Malfoy answered and leaned against the compartment door. She looked into the compartment and saw that it was empty.
“I know that. But she has this strange thing that sees Wrackspurts.” Hermione retorted and shrugged. “You know Luna, she’s kind of strange.”
“Okay, okay, mudblood. I didn’t see the glasses.” Malfoy said and looked at her. “So you can go away again. I don’t want to see you.”
Hermione sighed and went away. Hopefully Draco just went out of the train and didn’t look into his compartment again. She didn’t want Harry to be in trouble.

“Did you find him?” Ginny asked Hermione while they were waiting for a carriage. Ron had disappeared with Neville, Dean and Seamus in another carriage.
“No. I just hope that Malfoy immediately went to the carriages. I have this feeling that he was suspecting something.” Hermione answered and climbed into the carriage. “I mean, I was in front of his compartment twice today. That’s really strange. He was even suspecting that I was obsessed with him.”
“Yeah, sure. Hermione Granger in love with Draco Malfoy. He had better ideas in the past.” Ginny laughed and Hermione smiled.
“Yes but you know, almost every girl wants to have a chance with him. Maybe he believes that even I want to bed him.” Hermione answered and smiled.

“Do you want to?” Ginny looked at her and smirked.
“What?”

“Do you want to go to bed with him? I have heard that he’s awesome.” Ginny smirked wider and Hermione laughed.
“No, Ginny. I don’t want to go to bed with Malfoy. And look, we’ve arrived.” Hermione stepped out of the carriages and went to the Great Hall with Ginny. She still remembered the first time she went in here. She was very happy and nervous and then there was that young blonde boy that always looked at her in this strange way. Little did she know that he would be torturing her the next years.

She sat down next to Ron and listened to Dumbledore’s speech. He reminded them that the forbidden forest was forbidden and all these things. After the sorting Harry still hasn’t arrived. Where was he?
She looked over to the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy, who was starring at his plate. Normally he would have laughed with his friends about Dumbledore. What was up with him? He wasn’t acting like his normal self.
“Hey, have you seen Harry?” Ron asked and looked at them.

“No. Have you seen him?” Ginny asked and Ron shook his head.
“Maybe he’s somewhere snogging with a girl.”
“Ron!!!” Hermione hit him and Ron just laughed. I was kidding.
“Oh, look there he is.” Ginny suddenly said and Ron and Hermione looked to the doors of the Great Hall. She was right. There was Harry with Luna. His nose was bleeding and he looked bad.
“Why is he always bleeding? Is that even his own blood?” Ginny asked and Hermione shrugged.

While Harry went towards them she looked over to the Malfoy again and saw that he was glaring at Harry. Great, so he did realize that he was being spied on. And he had beaten Harry up. She really had to talk to Harry. He could have died there. And with Harry death the war was already lost.
Aw. Draco ist amüsant. Ich träume heute davon Hermine zu sein^^

Mir gefällt es wie du weißt sehr gut Big Grin und J.K. hätte ihre Geschichte ruhig in diese Richtung lenken können, das wäre viel interessanter geworden als das was sie da getan hat.

Heart
*gähn* also für anständiges fb bin ich definitiv zu müde... aber das kapi ist toll. wie immer ^^
das zweite ist bis jetzt noch mein absolutes lieblingskapi, aber das gefällt mri auch sehr sehr gut. nur draco ist mir einbisschen zu "mudblood" lastig. der sollt sich mal neue schimpfwörter einfallen lassen xD
freu micha uf fortsetzung <3
Hach, ihr zwei seid toll. Kathi, ich träum ständig davon Hermine zu sein Big Grin Und ich kann ja mal nachfragen, ob ich das veröffentlichen kann Big Grin Avi, dein FB ist toll - auch wenn dud totaaal müde warst Big Grin

Chapter 4:

“Harry? We have to talk” Hermione said later that evening. She and Harry were sitting in front of the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room. Ron went to bed about 10 minutes ago saying that he needed to catch up on sleeping.
“About what?” Harry asked and looked at her. He knew that she knew what she wanted to talk about but he didn’t want to talk about it.

“Well… your broken nose? Oh, and what about hiding in Malfoy’s compartment… and that probably led to your broken nose.” Hermione answered and looked at him.
“Well, it’s not your concern. I did what was right and I am sure that Malfoy is a death eater.” Harry said and crossed his arms.

“Oh, I thought you were sure about that before. What makes you even surer?” Hermione asked and couldn’t keep the sarcasm out of her voice. But Harry didn’t notice. Did he even know what sarcasm was?
“Well, he was talking to Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson and he said that he’s so glad that he doesn’t have to come back next year and have that shit for another year. And when Pansy asked why he just shrugged.” Harry said and smiled triumphantly. “So he’s a death eater.”
“Oh-kay… but you know it could also mean that he’ll transfer to Durmstrang or will be homes schooled. Please don’t be so reckless again.” Hermione said and put her hand on Harry’s shoulder.

“Whatever.” Harry stood up and Hermione watched as he went the stairs up to the boys’ dormitories. What was up with him? Hermione looked at the clock. 12:09. Hermione decided to go to bed, too.

The next morning Hermione went to breakfast early because she had potions first. Harry and Ron were nowhere to be found and Hermione decided to search for them. She still had time until class started and she was sure that Professor Slughorn wouldn’t be angry if she went in just 1 minute too late. He wasn’t Snape after all. Maybe they were in the Great Hall now. She went back to the Great Hall and realized that it was much fuller now. She looked over to the Slytherin table and saw Malfoy sitting at the very end, stabbing his meal with his fork. Oh, bad mood. She sat down on her own table and grabbed the milk.
“Morning, Hermione.” She looked up and saw Ginny standing next to her.
“Morning. Do you know where the boys are?”

“I have no idea. Have you talked to Harry last night?” Ginny asked Hermione while grabbing some toast.
“Yes.” Hermione looked around and lowered her voice. “He was in Malfoy’s compartment. Malfoy apparently said something about not being here next year and now Harry is sure that he’s a you know what. I still don’t think so. The risk of getting caught here is too high.”
Ginny sighed. “I understand that Harry is concerned but he can’t always be in danger. I mean, he just had a broken nose last night but what if someday Malfoy or anyone else isn’t so… harmless.”
“I know, Ginny. I tried telling him to be careful but he didn’t listen. He just went to bed.”
“Oh, here they come.” Ginny said and Hermione saw Harry and Ron coming over to them.
“Morning”, the grumbled and Ginny and Hermione laughed. That was so typical for them. The first day of classes and they were tired already.
“So what do you have first?” Ginny asked while the boys ate their breakfast.

“Nothing. Our classes don’t start till third period. We aren’t going to potions anymore.”
“Oh, well, Hermione you have Potions now, right? I can walk with you. I have charms.” Ginny said and stood up. “See you guys later.”
Hermione and Ginny left the Great Hall and went to their classes. They didn’t really talk because the chance of being overheard was too big.
“Oh, I wanted to ask you something.” Ginny said shortly before they arrived at the door to the Charm’s classroom. “Lavender said that she liked Ron and wanted to be his girlfriend. And you don’t have something against that, do you?”
“No. I mean, yeah, I liked Ron but it’s over. I just realized that we don’t fit together. We would bicker too much. Lavender can have him. I think they would fit together and she’s really nice.”
“Okay. Because if you would be in love with my brother I would have told Lavender to back off.” Ginny smiled and hugged Hermione. “But I think that you need someone who’s more like you. Someone like… Malfoy.”
“Okay, Ginny. Let’s not talk about this now, yeah?” Hermione smiled and shook her head while walking in the dungeons. She and Malfoy? Sure. Only in some sick nightmare that would happen.

“Hey Hermione.” She heard Lavender say and smiled.
“Hey Lavender. Ginny talked to me and I just wanted to tell you that you can have Ron. He’s just a brother to me.”

“Thanks. I didn’t want to hurt you because I was thinking that you were in love with him.” Lavender said and smiled.
“No. I mean, I have liked him like that but I realized that we just don’t fit together.” Hermione smiled and watched Slughorn open the door.

She looked around and realized that the class was way smaller than last year. Neville was in the glass, Lavender, Parvati, that McCormag guy, Malfoy, Zabini, Parkinson, Milicent Bulstrode and some people she didn’t recognize.
“Morning, Class. As you can see I have some potions standing on this desk right here. Can someone tell me the name of the most powerful love potion?” Professor Slughorn started right away.
Hermione lifted in her hand and was surprised when Prof. Slughorn said her name. Oh right, he wasn’t like Snape. She wanted to answer when the door opened and Harry and Ron stumbled in.
“Oh, Mr. Potter, I have been wondering where you where.” The professor said and Harry smiled slightly. “Oh and you’ve brought a friend. What’s your name?”
“I’m Ronald Weasley.” Ron stuttered and Hermione heard Lavender next to her giggle quietly.
“Good, good. Take your books out and we’ll continue.”
“Oh, Professor. We don’t have any books.”
“Then just take some out of the closet.” Professor Slughorn said and turned around to the class again.
“Miss Granger please continue.”

“The most powerful love potion is called Amortentia.” Hermione said and blushed slightly.
“10 points to Gryffindor. And what is so special about Amortentia?” Professor Slughorn asked while twirling a small vial in his hands. Hermione was the only one who had her hand raised. “Yes Miss Granger?”
“It smells different to everyone.” She stepped forward to the open cauldron and sighed silently. “To me it smells like fresh cut grass, new parchment and…” she blushed. “Spearmint toothpaste.”

“10 points to Gryffindor again.” Professor Slughorn smiled and Hermione stepped back. Why did she tell that the whole class? Now Malfoy could tease her with it. She silently pondered while the girls stepped nearer to the cauldron with a dreamy look on their faces. Ron and Harry were pushing each other in the chests and laughing. Hermione didn’t know why. Probably some stupid joke. She looked around in the room and realized that it changed a lot. It wasn’t that dark anymore and seemed a lot friendlier. Suddenly she felt Ron stumble against her and lost her balance. She didn’t fall but she stumbled against the person next to her.
“Gosh, I’m sorry.” She looked up and looked in grey eyes. Malfoy’s eyes.
“It’s okay.” He mumbled and Hermione was confused. Since when did Malfoy just say *It’s okay*?
She turned around again and listened to Prof. Slughorn unaware of the confusion Malfoy felt behind her.
He couldn’t understand himself. Normally he would have been disgusted by Granger’s smell of the love potion but he wasn’t. He liked new parchment and his toothpaste was with spearmint. What was up with him? Why was he like this? Okay, he knew why he was so sullen but what about his missing loathing for Granger? He couldn’t even call her the m… word anymore.

“So the winner will win this vial of Felix Felicis. Good luck everyone.” He heard Slughorn say and went to his desk. He looked at Pansy’s book and saw what potion they had to make. He didn’t want to win the potion even though he needed some luck. But a potion wouldn’t help him.
While making his potion he looked over to Granger and realized that she looked stressed and was shooting daggers at Potter. What was up with the Golden Trio? He listened to their conversation and heard Potter say that Granger needed to do crop the ginger in small stripes and not like the text book says you have to do it. What was up with that guy? Why didn’t he trust Granger. She was always right. He looked at the table of the Golden Trio a little while longer and saw Potter lifting his old book up. Between the lines someone had written something else. Oh, so Potter cheated. Poor Granger. Someone was better than her and only because that one cheated. Outch! He would be furious. And again he asked himself why he was thinking these things? He didn’t like Granger.
“Okay, time’s up everyone. Please fill up your potions and give them to me.” Prof. Slughorn announced and Draco smirked. Finally the class was over. He looked back to Granger and saw that she looked like a mess. Her hair was frizzy and curly and she looked tired and worn out. She never looked like this after a potions class with Snape.
“And the winner is… Harry Potter. You’ve made an excellent potion. Congratulations.” The professor announced and handed Potter the Felix Felicis. What? Potter won? He looked at Granger and saw her sad face. He knew that she always was best in her classes and it made her happy. And now her own best friend was better than her. He still didn’t understand his sudden niceness towards that Granger guy and decided that it was because of his lack of sleep. That had to be it.
Okay, diesmal bin ich an der Reihe, einzeiliges FB zu geben... Ich finds toll, Hon <3 Wirklich. Und ich freu mich auf mehr <33
Harry wie er leibt und lebt^^

Arme Hermine lol.
Hach ja ist nicht leicht, wenn man "unglücklich" verliebt ist.

Schön geschrieben, toll, mehr Big Grin!
Danke ihr zwei :herz:

Chapter 5:

“Miss Granger, you should leave now. Curfew starts in 20 minutes.” Madame Pince said and Hermione looked up. She didn’t realize that it already was that late. She came to the library after Dinner because Harry was with Professor Dumbledore and Ron was in the common room with Neville and the other boys. She was looking for the halfblood prince because she wanted to know something about this guy. What if Harry’s potion book was just like Riddle’s diary in their second year? She was sure that the halfblood prince wasn’t Voldemort or Tom Riddle but that didn’t mean that the book was safe. She didn’t care that Harry cheated … okay, she did care because it was unfair because she learned hard to get her good grades and he just had to open his book and read – but she felt that something was off. Something wasn’t right about the book. The handwriting seemed so familiar but she couldn’t place it. Who would just leave his potions book behind? And why? Because of all that questions she went to the library and had been looking for the halfblood prince but nobody knew something about him. She searched through a lot of books but even the enchanted books that were listing all students that ever were in Hogwarts didn’t list a Halfblood prince. It was as if this guy never existed and her mind was playing tricks on her.
Sighing Hermione stood up and left the library. She had to be back in the common room before Filch was starting his rounds. Curfew was 20 minutes away but she didn’t want to be late and get detention. Especially not with Filch. And you could never be sure where he or his stupid cat was lurking. She had heard that he had even given detention to a boy from Hufflepuff who couldn’t get inside the common room because the painting wouldn’t move.
She was walking along 7th corridor when suddenly at the end of the hall a door appeared and opened. Hermione wondered who was in the Room of Requirement at that time. Not many people knew about it. The members of the D.A. and Malfoy. She looked at the door again and saw Malfoy coming out. He was starring at the floor and just walked straight ahead. What was he doing in the Room of Requirement at that time? Why was he even in there? Was he planning something? Hermione shook her head. Just because he was in the Room of Requirement didn’t mean that he was planning something. She was right in front of Malfoy now and stepped left to avoid crashing into him. She was also hoping that he didn’t see her.
“Look, who’s there. Granger.” He said and smirked. She should stop with her wishful thinking – it clearly wasn’t working. “Let me guess, you where in the library again?”

“Yes, I was. But not because I was learning. I was looking for something private.” She answered and looked at Malfoy. He had deep circles under his eyes and looked tired. Something wasn’t right.
“I think you were there because Potter was better than you in Potions.” Malfoy said.
“Harry was just good. It’s okay that he was better than me. I am happy for him.” Hermione answered but she knew that he wouldn’t believe her lie. She didn’t even believe it herself.
“Come on, Granger. Don’t lie to me. You know that it’s all because Slughorn adores him and he cheats with his potions book. Just because Potter thinks that nobody realizes that he cheats, doesn’t mean that it’s true. But let me tell you something, don’t bother about him. Because you were good all these years and he just cheats to get his good grades.” He said and looked in her eyes. He wanted to make her feel better. He didn’t like her but he knew that her grades were everything for her. And he was angry for Potter for taking that away from her. He was supposed to be her friend.
Hermione was looking and Draco and rethinking his words. He was right. Harry was just good because of this stupid book. She was good because of her hard work. She wanted to thank Malfoy but stopped herself. While she was thinking Draco wondered why Granger was so silent. Maybe he was too nice to her.
“But whatever, mudblood.” He said and walked away leaving a stunned Hermione behind him.

The next morning she had double potions again. She went there with Harry and Ron not really listening to Harry about his lesson with Dumbledore. He was talking about memories of Voldemort when he was younger. Dumbledore probably wanted Harry to understand Voldemort better. But right now she didn’t really care. She hoped that today she would be the best again. Maybe the half-blood prince didn’t write something to every potion in that book.
She sat down next to Ron and saw Malfoy entering next to Blaise Zabini. He looked like yesterday evening. Tired and worn-out. Something wasn’t right. She wanted to think about a little bit more but Prof. Slughorn entered the room.
“Good morning. Today we’ll make a potion that requires two people working at it. I have divided you into pairs. Potter and Zabini, Weasley and Brown, Granger and Malfoy” Prof. Slughorn was dividing the rest of the class while Hermione sighed. She clearly wasn’t lucky at the moment. Working together with Malfoy. But one the other hand it wasn’t so bad. Malfoy was just 0.5 points behind her. Maybe she was just a tiny bit lucking today.
She moved her stuff to Malfoy’s desk and sat down. She didn’t meet his eyes but he felt his gaze burning into her head. Why was he looking at her like that? She didn’t have anything on her face, did she? Prof. Slughorn was explaining which potion they would make – the polyjuice potion. Hermione hat to stop herself from rolling her eyes. She had mastered that potion in second year. She turned to Malfoy and saw that he was still staring intently at her.
“What?” she asked annoyed.

“I know that you’ve already made that potion. So have I. Potter and Zabini are nothing without Potter’s little book. That’s why we’ll be the best again. At first I was angry that Slughorn had placed me with you but on the other hand – you’re the best student in this class and I’m the second best. So all we can do is win.” He said and smiled. It wasn’t a real smile but it wasn’t his smirk either.
Hermione was stunned. How did he know that she already made the potion? Did he know that they had tried to trick him back in 2nd year?
“Okay, so why don’t we start. You start chopping the ginger, okay?” Hermione said and Malfoy nodded. Maybe working with him wasn’t so bad.
They were brewing in silence for a while now and it unnerved Hermione. She wanted to say something. She didn’t like the silence. It was eerie and akward.
“Malfoy? Can I ask you something?” she started and didn’t meet his eyes.
“What?” He asked and looked at her.
“Did you really think that I would’ve told anyone about the incident in Knockturn Alley?” she said quietly. She didn’t want to risk someone overhearing them.

“I don’t care anymore. Potter probably already told anyone. Now stop talking, mudblood.” He said and smiled in satisfaction when he saw Granger furrowing her brows in annoyance.
“Listen carefully, Malfoy. Either you say sorry or you can make that potion alone and I’ll tell Slughorn something that will make Slytherin loose 150 points. Do you understand me?” She looked at him and he just nodded. Damn, Granger really was scary sometimes.
Hahahaha
“Come on, Granger. Don’t lie to me. You know that it’s all because Slughorn adores him and he cheats with his potions book. Just because Potter thinks that nobody realizes that he cheats, doesn’t mean that it’s true. But let me tell you something, don’t bother about him. Because you were good all these years and he just cheats to get his good grades.”

Das ist genial!

Die Einsicht?!

Big Grin
Danke Kathilein :herz:

Chapter 6:

Two weeks later Hermione was walking towards the Library to meet Ginny when she saw Malfoy coming out of the Room of Requirement again. What was he doing in there? He certainly was alone but there wasn’t so much to do alone in there. If you wanted to be alone there was a hidden spot by the lake but the Room of Requirement certainly wasn’t the right place. Hermione had tried it once last year but you could hear every step outside and every word that was spoken. You could place a Silencio on the door but then all you would hear was your own breath so that option wasn’t working either. So what was he doing in there?
She decided to think about it later when she was alone and went to the library hoping that Malfoy wouldn’t see her. Luck was on her side today and she arrived in the library unseen.
“Hermione, there you are.” She heard Harry say and looked at him confused.
“Where’s Ginny?” she asked and looked around.
“She couldn’t come. She told me to tell you.” Harry smiled and Hermione nodded. She was okay with Ginny not coming. She knew that it had to be something important.

“Let’s head back to the common room.” Harry said and they left the library.
“Harry? What can you do in the Room of Requirement alone?” Hermione questioned him and bit her lips nervously.
“Not much. There are some things but …” Harry stopped and Hermione saw him blushing slightly.
“Harry. I know what you’re thinking about. But I didn’t mean things like that.”
“Well, then you can’t really do anything. Unless you’re planning something that no one else should see.” Harry said. “Something secret. Like the DA last year. Why are you asking?”
“Well, I saw this one person coming out of there quite a few times now and I was just wondering what this person could be doing in there.” Hermione answered.
“Who?” Harry asked and Hermione sighed. She was hoping that he didn’t ask this question.

“Malfoy” she said quiet because there were a few people in the corridor with them now.
“So then he’s planning something because he’s a death eater. Mystery solved.” Harry said and shrugged but Hermione still didn’t believe that Malfoy was a death eater. And even if he was one what would he be planning? An attack on Hogwarts? Voldemort wouldn’t give such a mission to a 17 year old.

Draco came out of the Room of Requirement and saw Granger walking towards the library. He hoped that she didn’t see him. He was sitting in there for the last two hours and avoided opening this damn thing that was ruining his life. He didn’t want to be a death eater. He didn’t want to be like his father. He wanted to love his wife and his children and not be a cold, heartless person. He wanted to live freely in a world without a crazy halfblood that thought he was better than everyone else. He wanted to admit that he didn’t hate muggleborn witches or halfbloods. He had plans for his future and these didn’t involve following someone. He wanted to open his own business – maybe a hotel chain or a law firm – then he wanted to marry, become a father and enjoy the rest of his life. He had been thinking about asking Dumbledore for his help. He knew about this Order because Voldemort always said that it had to be destroyed but he also knew that Voldemort would know immediately that he went to the headmaster and then he would be death within the next two hours. He couldn’t do that. He didn’t care about life anymore – his life was destroyed the moment he got the dark mark but he didn’t want his mom to be sad. She was already depressed enough because he was a death eater now but if he would be death she would be hearth-broken. And all he wanted was his mom to be happy. That’s why he had to complete his mission. Because then Voldemort wouldn’t kill him and his mother. He would never kill Lucius but Draco and Narcissa were nothing to him. He would probably kill them right after he killed “Potter’s mudblood” as he called Hermione.
Hermione. Granger. He didn’t really know how to call her. He couldn’t just go to her and say “Hey Granger, I decided to tell you by your first name.” She would slap him or hex him. He didn’t know what was worse. Her punch in third year was really hurtful. He even had a broken nose after that.
What would she say if she realized that he was a death eater? He knew that Potter and Weasley would send him to Dumbledore or to Azkaban immediately but what would Granger do? Would she want to hear why he was one before sending him to Dumbledore? Would she be like Dumbledore and talk about it before saying her opinion? He didn’t know. She was a closed book to him and always surprised him with her actions. She didn’t even react anymore when he called her mudblood. Last year it made her terribly angry and now she just didn’t acknowledge it. She was always a surprise.
When he first saw her this year he was surprised. She was really pretty and even he had to admit that. Even Pansy admitted that she was kind of jealous of Granger’s looks. Pansy had said that Granger didn’t have to try to look good – she just did it without trying. He denied it then because he knew that Potter was spying on them but right now he had to admit. Granger was beautiful. Very beautiful

“It’s cold, isn’t it?” Hermione heard Lavender asked her and nodded. She was sitting in the stalls watching the Gryffindor try outs. Ron wanted to be the keeper this year but he had to win against McCormag and that guy was good.
“Yes, it is. What are you doing here anyway?” she looked at Lavender and smiled.

“Oh, I want to watch Ron and wish him luck. Isn’t he cute? I really want to talk to him and if he gets into the team I had a reason to.” Lavender said and looked at Ron who was standing at the pitch looking nervous.
Hermione wanted Ron to become the new keeper. McCormag already had a big ego – even bigger than Malfoy’s – and didn’t need that push, too. He just wanted to flirt with the girls. Ron wanted to become the new keeper so that he had something that was his and his parent’s could be proud of him. He knew that his parents loved him but he wanted to have something, too. Fred and George had their shop, Charlie had the dragons, Bill had his job at Gringott’s and Ginny was just the cute little girl. But now wasn’t the time to think about the Weasley family. She had to do something so that Ron would win. And not because she had feelings for him. She just didn’t like him – that was all. Nothing more.
She realized that the keepers were already in the air and looked at McCormag. He looked back at her, smiled and winked. Oh, great, he was trying to flirt with her. He didn’t have a chance. Not because she didn’t want to have a boyfriend but because he just wasn’t her type. She would flirt back if it would help but with him it would just make him more arrogant.
Suddenly she had an idea. She read about the Confundus charm in the library a few days ago and it had said that it would confuse the person for 20 minutes. That was exactly what she needed. Confuse McCormag so that Ron could catch all the Quaffles and get into the team. She looked around to see if someone was watching her but no one paid attention to her. She put her wand out of her jacked and pointed it at McCormag so that no one could see it. Then she whispered “Confundus” and watched McCormag not catching the Quaffle with satisfaction.
Hermione knew that the game wasn’t over for another 20 minutes yet but until then Ron would have made enough points to win. She was looking at the castle now and wondered where Malfoy was at that moment. She knew that he didn’t hang around with Crabbe and Goyle that often anymore and Blaise Zabini was at the lake snogging some 6th year Slytherin girl. So where was he? In the Room of Requirements again? Or in his dorm? And why did she care so much? It was just Malfoy. She shouldn’t think about him so often. She knew that she had more interest in him than last year while but why? He changed – that was for sure but many people changed. Ginny had changed, too. She was trying to make Harry notice her and it seemed that it worked. So why was she so interested in Malfoy? Deep down in herself she knew why but she didn’t want to admit it. That wasn’t true. It probably all was because of Harry’s speculations about him. There were no other feelings like love or a crush.
Jassylein, ich fühl mich grad sehr mies, weil ich dir kein anständiges FB für die zwei sehr tollen Teile geben kann, aer ich bin mal wieder im Vollstress und absolut krank... Nix Neues eigentlich ^^
Aber egal. Ich find sie klasse. Alle beide. Sehr toll, sehr IC und wenn du so weitermachst, kannst du am Ende gar nicht mehr OOC werden :p
Aber Draco ist so geil... "Ich kann sie nicht einfach beim Vornamen nennen!" xD
Gosh, ich kann nicht mal mehr auf Englisch zitieren, jap, ich bin echt krank. lol.
Also, bevor ich mich noch 100 Mal wiederhol... Beide Teile sind sehr, sehr hammer und ich freu mich auf mehr Heart
Seiten: 1 2 3