GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: Gilmore GirlsFanworks & Co. (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Fanfiction (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Abgebrochene FanFictions (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Thema: All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] (/showthread.php?tid=1019)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Alexis_Milo233 - 15.04.2005

wie süüßßßß!!!!!!!die zwei sind voll sweet du hast mich auch zu einem rory und tristan fan gemacht!!!!!! schreib schnell weiter !!! hoffentlich küssen die zwei sich bald!!!:biggrin:

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Lana007 - 15.04.2005

Ja ,ja hab geschafft es auf Englisch zu lesen.So tolle Teile.Bitte schreib bald weiter.

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - ililili - 15.04.2005

Deine ff ist echt super!!!!

Schreib schnell weiter!!!

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - JamieA - 16.04.2005

*hüpf* so ein neuer englisher teil war genau das was ich jetzt gebraucht hab...
mir macht es viel mehr spaß einen teil auf english als auf deutsch zu lesen...ist mir nur gerade mal aufgefallen *g*....
Was gibt es zu dem Teil zu sagen? *grübel*
Wieder einmal sehr schön und in gut verständlichem english geschrieben...
Du schaffst es jedes mal, dass ich kurz in deiner ff versinkt und gar nichts mehr um mich herum wahrnehme bis ich deinen teil fergti gelesen hab....
Was ich an deinen teilen besonders schön bzw klasse finde ist, dass eigentlich gar nicht sooooooo viel Handlung drin ist, ich aber trotzdem gefesselt bin udn unbedingt weitelesen will.....
Ich kanns einfach nicht lassen...ich muss jetzt einfach mal kurz meine absolute Lieblingsszene zitieren...
Zitat:Both of them couldn’t stop looking at each other and no one attempted to let go of the others hand. There was a strong connection between them and Rory was sure, that Tristan felt it too… Kiss me you idiot!
*schmacht* that's soooo cute...ich finde des voll süß, dass die zwei ihrer Hände nicht voneinander lassen können (*g* diese zweideutigkeit).... und dann auch noch dieser Satz "Kiss me you idiot" Der ist einfach nur klasse...
freu mich riesig auf den neuen Teil

lg JamieA

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Natalie - 16.04.2005

ganz ganz schöner neuer Teil... *schmacht* besonders das Ende war so schön. Wirklich schön geschrieben. Ich mag es, dass du die Gefühle der beiden nacheinader erzählst. Das ist schön verständlich. Freu mich schon auf den nächsten Teil... :biggrin:

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - werderschwester - 18.04.2005

ist ech geil ich hab schonmal eine englische ff gelesen aba hab fast kein wort verstanden weil da entweder wörter standen die ich nicht kannte oder die rechtschreib- und grammatikfehler machten alles unleserlich. Aber deins ist super und auch ne super story
*respect*
also schreib bitte weiter würde mich echt freuen. und ich glaube ich wär nicht die einzigste odaaaa????
naja also lass dir net so viel zeit und schreib wie der wind = )

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Belle - 21.04.2005

Hatte auch endlich Zeit zu lesen.
Also der Teil ist ganz schön, vor allem hast du wieder einmal die Gefühle der charaktere sehr gut beschrieben.
Ich bin mal gespannt was so als nächstes passiert. Ob die sich bald küssen.
Argh warum konnte Tristan Rory nicht einfach küssen? Das wäre perfekt gewesen. Naja zwischen denen steht ja auch noch Dean, hoffentlich macht sie mit ihm bald Schluss und macht das nicht so wie -in der Serie- bei Jess.
Und ich bin gespannt darauf, wie Tristan lebt, wie sein Haus ausschaut, wie seine Eltern sind Smile

Also schnell einen neuen Teil schreiben!

@JamieA: Hm ich hab ne Frage, weil in deiner Sig auf dem Pic steht etwas mit java Junkie. Was bedeutet das? Würd mich mal so interessieren.

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Alyssa - 26.04.2005

vielen lieben dank fuer all das nette Feedback! Freu mich wirklich sehr ueber jeden Kommentar!Smile und bin sehr froh, dass euch meine FF gefaellt!Wink

ausserdem hab ich den ersten beitrag editiert und Kapitel 1 neu auf englisch geschrieben (da es ja urspruenglich auf deutsch war).

und mal wieder sorry, dass es wiedermal so lange gedauert hat! Also ich bewundere manche leute hier echt.. so viel in so kurzer zeit zu schreiben... meine FF hab ich vor ein paar monaten angefangen und bin erst bei Chapter 10!Rolleyes naja, genug gequasselt.... jetzt kommt endlich mal ein neues Kapitel:

Chapter 10:

It was Friday evening and Lorelai and Rory were driving to Friday-night-dinner at Rory’s Grandparents’ house. As usual they had lots of fun in the car, listening to music and goofing around.
“So how are things with your little hottie?” Lorelai suddenly asked with a smirk.
“Mom would you please stop calling him that!” Rory laughed. But then she got serious.
“Actually I don’t really know how things are… It’s just so complicated! I really, really like him… but you know… there’s Dean and I don’t want to hurt him!”
“I know sweetie it’s tough… but look at the positive side!”
“And that would be what?”
“You’ve got two guys that are absolutely crazy about you and you get to choose from!”
“Well, I wouldn’t even be so sure about that one anymore… because today in school, when Tristan and I almost kissed…”
“wowWOW… wait! You guys almost kissed?” Lorelai asked.
“Yeah… it was amazing. Just… we were really close and I thought he would kiss me but then… you know… he didn’t!
“Maybe he’s just shy!” Lorelai said.
“You’re talking about Tristan, Mom! He’s everything else but shy!” Rory said.
“Well sorry… I’m just trying to help you!”
“While we’re talking about Tristan… we have this group assignment for school to do. And I’m doing it with Tristan…”
“Uhuu…” Lorelai grinned.
“So is it okay if I meet up with him tomorrow?” she asked.
“I guess so… but only if you promise me to behave!” Lorelai teased her. But then suddenly she got all serious.
“Does Dean know about this?”
“No...” Rory said insecurely “You think I should tell him?”
“You know you should.”
“Yeah… But you know how jealous he gets! It would just complicate things!”
“I know hun… but not telling him will too! Well, you gotta know, he’s your boyfriend!”
“He is… but it seriously wouldn’t be a good idea to tell him!”
“OK. But just don’t do anything you’ll regret!”
“I won’t” Rory said while nervously biting her lower lip.
Lorelai noticed Rory really started having feelings for that guy… she could just tell by the look on her face… She always knew what Rory felt, since she was a little baby. And since then she has always stood behind her daughters feelings and choices! She didn’t have anything against Tristan, she didn’t know him! And it maybe was good, that Rory experienced some other guys… but she liked Dean a lot and couldn’t imagine anyone treating Rory as well as he does…
“By the way, he called a couple of times today…”
“Who?” Rory wondered.
“Dean… you might wanna call him back!”
“Yeah, I will when we get home!”

After having a usual Friday night dinner with Emily and Richard the two of them headed home.
“Grandma and Grandpa were acting kind of weird tonight, don’t you think?”
“Wow, you just discovered that know? Over all these years?”
“I mean… they were like all giggly and I don’t know… just weird and jumpy!”
“Mhm… maybe they just had sex before we came… Lorelai said shrugging her shoulders.
“Could you stop being so nasty, you creep!” Rory laughed “I definitely did not need to hear that!” she said while slapping her.
“Hey! Show mommy some respect here young lady! Just slapping me for no particular reason… shame on you!” Lorelai said in a played angry voice.
“OK Mom… next time I will take your smart, valuable and not at all nasty comments more serious!” Rory joked.
“You better… otherwise I’ll tell Dean on you…” But when she saw Rory’s serious face she quickly added: “Don’t worry hun, I was just kidding!”
“I know… It’s just that I feel like such a bitch!”
“Don’t worry about it sweetie… You will figure the whole thing out! Guys are complicated territory, get used to it!” Lorelai tried cheering her up.

At home, Rory quickly called Dean back. She just realized that she hadn’t spoken to him in a while now! Not really since their anniversary disaster. She hoped he wasn’t all to mad at her, for not calling him…
“Hey Dean” she said after he answered the phone. “It’s Rory. My Mom said that you called a couple of times…”
“Yeah I did! Listen. We haven’t gone out in a while! So do you have time tomorrow?”
“Actually… I don’t.”
“Are you serious? Come on Rory... I haven’t seen you for the last like 3 days! What’s the matter? Are you mad at me or something?”
“No Dean! I just can’t tomorrow! I have a school project to work on.tomorrow!”
“And that takes you all day?!”
“Well I have to drive in to Harvard, ‘cause it’s a group project and…”
“Yeah whatever…”
“Dean please don’t be mad at me!”
“Rory, we really need to talk.”
“I know… and I’ll try to come by as soon as I can, I promise!”
“All right… see you later… and Rory?”
“What?”
“I love you”
“Uhu… you too, bye” she said and quickly hung up.

bitte um FB!Wink

und ich werd mir muehe geben mir weniger als ne woche fuer den neuen Teil zeitzulassen.

Show Content

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - JamieA - 26.04.2005

@belle: "Jave junkies" (kurz: JJ ) steht im allegemeinen für das pairing "Luke+Lorelai"...."cause there was a moment" spielt auf die letzte folge der vierten staffel an. in der folge küssen sich die zwei das erste mal und kurz davor macht Luke ihr vorwürfe mit ihm gespielt zu haben. daraufhin sagt luke (in der englishen original fassung wohl gemerkt) zu lorelai "I thought there was a moment" und lorelai sagt "there was. there was a moment."....und dann küssen sie sich *schmacht*

@alyssa: wieder ein wunderschöner teil....
muss gleich wieder in die schule, deshalb schreib ich dir erst morgen ausführliches fb.....

lg Jamiea

All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13] - Jaina - 27.04.2005

hi
I'm sitting on my chair with an incredible smile on my face. tihs last parts were so cute.
Zitat:“Awesome!” Tristan smiled… and that moment Rory realized that she did have feelings for him! There was no point in repressing it any longer. The way he talked, smiled and looked just made her heart beat faster. She had clearly fallen in love with him!
I really liked this part of your overwhelming story.
Zitat:wowWOW… wait! You guys almost kissed?” Lorelai asked.
Your lorelai is so much like in the TV-series.
BUSSI