GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: GilmoreGirls (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wortgefechte der GG - und ich dachte nur so "Hä?" (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thema: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV (/showthread.php?tid=5012)

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 13.06.2015

Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7):

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html  

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 6.22
Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 18.06.2015

Episode 7.1

Big GrinBig Grin Wie krass, wir sind wirklich bald fertig mit der ganzen Serie!!

[FONT=&quot]The Long Morrow[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, I can’t I got to go.
CHRISTOPHER: Stay.
LORELAI: No um I can't -- Paul Anka.
CHRISTOPHER: No way he's performing this early. Check your tickets.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:BABETTE: But she has a huge mouth. And she and Eileen Whitewin were behind Doose's market seeing how many devil dogs Becky could stuff in there, and when she got up to four, completely cut off her oxygen. So Eileen went running over to Luke's to see if she could get some help, and then she saw the two of you screaming at each other.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:PARIS: Do you want your kid to spend her life behind the counter at Dunkin' Donuts? Do you?
MARILYN: No.
PARIS: Because that's where she's headed, selling chocolate donuts and glazed fritters for the next 40 years to people in business suits who actually gave a crap about their academic future.
MARILYN: I just want her to get into a good school. She has such potential.
PARIS: Well so did Charles Manson.
[/FONT]

Zitat:PARIS: I was gonna spend the summer tutoring for the Princeton review, but then I found they charge these little morons $60 an hour and only pay their tutors $20. So I figured, "who needs the Princeton review?" I can open up my own shop. I've already subcontracted out to three other student tutors, and I've got more prospects lined up. I'm gonna make a fortune. Hey, are you interested? The pay's $15 an hour.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 24.06.2015

"
Zitat:The Long Morrow" is an episode of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone.
Zitat:Before leaving on a decades long mission, astronaut Douglas Stansfield meets a woman and falls in love.

wird ja später auch nochmal eriklärt von Rory Smile
Zitat:Paul Anka ist ein kanadischer Sänger, Komponist, Liedtexter und Schauspieler.

devil dogs: http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/famousfoods-store_2272_36063972.jpg

Zitat:Dunkin’ Donuts ist eine US-amerikanische Schnellrestaurantkette.

Zitat:Charles Milles Manson ist ein US-amerikanischer Krimineller. Er war Anführer der Manson Family, einer Hippie-Kommune in Südkalifornien in der Nähe von Los Angeles
Er verbrachte viel Zeit im Gefängnis, kam aber immer wieder frei (oft auch wegen guter führung)

Zitat:The Princeton Review ist ein US-amerikanisches Unternehmen, welche sich auf die pädagogische Vorbereitung spezialisiert hat.

Neue:

Zitat:Rory: And it went right into Luke's and then Kirk gets up, he gets out of the car, and he's all like, Evil Knievel style, like, "I'm okay, I'm okay."
Zitat:Rory: Hey, you're getting rid of Bop It?!
Zitat:Rory: Was it an "I hate you" wave or an "I'm sorry" wave or an "I can't believe you wanted my mother to shave her head and become a Moonie" wave?
Zitat:Lorelai: I've noticed. It's one of the things he and Bette Davis have in common.
Zitat:Rory: "Brilliant?" Oh, my God. You're turning British. Do you have a secretary named Moneypenny?

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 08.07.2015

Zitat:Robert Craig „Evel“ Knievel, Jr. war ein US-amerikanischer Motorradstuntman. Durch seine spektakulären Motorradsprünge und Stuntshows erlangte er weltweit Berühmtheit.
Zitat:Bop It toys are a line of audio games where play consists of following a series of commands issued through speakers by the toy, which has multiple inputs including pull handles, twisting cranks, spin-able wheels, toggle switches - with pace speeding up as the player progresses.
das kennt ja jeder oder?

Zitat:Die Vereinigungskirche, ursprünglich The Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity, auch als Moon-Bewegung bekannt, ist eine neue religiöse Bewegung, die 1954 von dem Koreaner Sun Myung Moon gegründet wurde. 2011 wurde der offizielle Name der Bewegung in Deutschland zu Tongil-Gyo Vereinigungsbewegung geändert

Zitat:Miss Moneypenny is a fictional character in the James Bond novels and films.
das sind ja britische geschichten

Zitat:RORY: But it's hard on the phone, you know. I can't see him. I can't read his expression. How am I ever supposed to know what he's thinking or feeling? I mean his eyes always give him away. Logan has very expressive eyes.

LORELAI: I've noticed. It's one of the things he and Bette Davis have in common.
Zitat:Ruth Elizabeth „Bette“ Davis war eine US-amerikanische Bühnen- und Filmschauspielerin.Davis' Markenzeichen waren die großen, ausdrucksstarken Augen, ihre direkte Art und ihre allgegenwärtigen Zigaretten

http://classicmoviechat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/margo-channing-bette-davis-characters-12108289-420-480.jpg

Neue Häs:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
Zitat:[Sookie and Michel are arm-wrestling]
MICHEL: [grunting] You're going down.
SOOKIE: No.
MICHEL: You think you're so great. You think you're miss la-di-da.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Well, is it believable, or do you find it a little over-the-top?! [Sookie slams her hand down to win]
MICHEL: Aah! My fingers! My fingers are smashed!
SOOKIE: Ha! How do you like them apples, Michel?
[/FONT]
Zitat: SOOKIE: [singing] I am the champion, my friend and I'll keep on fighting till the end no time for losers. Oh!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:SOOKIE: That's good. That's good. Uh, okay. Uh, look - things happen. People...people do things. It's not pretty. It's not Disney, but it's the real world. And you don't have to tell him. Luke doesn't have to know, and things don't have to be over.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:TAYLOR: Good morning, Lucas. You look in fine fettle today.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: [Gasps] What?! The prodigal daughter returns. What are you doing here?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: I don't know. I don't know. We'll figure it out, though. Rocket, rocket, rocket. Rocket man -- "rocket man." Hee "Crocodile rock" was good. "Bennie and the jets," "candle in the wind."
RORY: Are you just naming Elton John songs?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Hey, maybe it's code. Like I'm his rocket, right? Like I'm his rock, E.T. I'm his rock in the eastern time zone.
[/FONT]

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 08.07.2015

[FONT=&quot]la-di-da.[/FONT]
Zitat: interjection 1. (used as an expression of derision directed at affected gentility or pretentious refinement.)

adjective 2. affected; pretentious; foppish: a la-di-da manner.

noun 3. an affected or pretentious person.

4. behavior or speech characterized by affected or exaggerated gentility.

how do you like them apples?
Zitat: directed jestingly or mockingly at someone who has received surprising information, ridiculing the situation
"Our governor has just vetoed a bill that would offer more money to our schools. How do you like them apples?"

(colloquial, rhetorical question, Ireland, US) Used after an actual or proposed action with which the listener might be displeased. Also used after refuting an argument.

"I can't give you a raise now; if I did, this whole company would go bankrupt, and you wouldn't have a job at all. Now how do you like them apples?"

we are the champions: Song von queen

Disney: FIrma, ursprünglich bekannt für Kinderfilme; oft auch Märchen mit unrealistischer handlung

Zitat:be in fine fettle

to be very healthy or working well

prodigal hatten wir glaub ich scon mal; einfach die verlorene tochter kehrt zurück.

Die elton john anspielung (britischer Sänger) hat sich ja geklärt.

E.T. ist ein FIlm über einen Außerirdischen auf der Erde.

neue:

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: So boring. Neosporin and an eye patch? Bactine, bacitracin, hydrogen peroxide. Winnie the pooh band-aids?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LULU: Taylor's putting a camera on the traffic light.
GYPSY: Big brother is watching.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:
RORY: Okay, do you remember when you begged me to go see "the fast and the furious" with you, and I said no? And then you begged me to go see "the fast and the furious 2" with you, and I said no? Then "the fast and the furious 3: Tokyo drift" came out...

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: No, this is mine. But I wore it with Luke when we went to see "jarhead." I was trying to look kind of army, and something about the combination of the movie and the hot dogs at the Waterbury Cineplex made me sick in the parking lot, and Luke held my hair, and it was nice, and now I got to get rid of it.

[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Cormac McCarthy - good call. "In cold blood" - he would have loved that. Well, he'll never know now. You wanted him to read "hammerhead sharks - demons of the deep"? He recommended that one for me. Pom-pom socks. Al's pancake world takeout menus. Hey, you're getting rid of bop it? And a spatula? Why? Oh, oh. 'Cause Luke used to make you breakfast.
Zitat: [The room is almost empty, Crickets chirping, they are sitting on the couch.]
LORELAI: Soothing.
RORY: Very.
LORELAI: Zen.
RORY: Thoreau, Walden pond… Oh, I have an idea.
LORELAI: Huh? Maybe I should just go to Ikea. [Rory comes back with the rocket, Lorelai gasps] I like it.
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:CHRISTOPHER: I'm just checking in. Had a really great time last night. Don't worry. This is not a booty call.
LORELAI: It can't be, 'cause you're not 18, and it's not 1997.
[/FONT]

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 12.07.2015

[FONT=&quot]Winnie the pooh [FONT=&quot]ist ein Kinderbuch von A.[FONT=&quot]A. Milne und ein FIlm/[FONT=&quot]Kinderserie.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Zitat:The Fast and the Furious (engl. fast „schnell“, furious „wild“) ist ein US-Actionfilm aus dem Jahr 2001, der in der illegalen Straßenrennen- und Tuningszene spielt. Der Film stellt den Beginn einer mehrteiligen Filmreihe dar. Sie umfasst bereits sieben Spielfilme, sowie zwei Kurzfilme.

Zitat:Der Große Bruder (englisch Big Brother) ist in dem Roman 1984 von George Orwell der fiktive Diktator des totalitären Staates „Ozeanien“, der die Kontrolle und Unterdrückung seiner Bürger zur Perfektion getrieben hat. Der Schriftsteller selbst wurde durch den britischen Geheimdienst jahrelang überwacht.[1]

Davon gibt es viele Fortsetzungen (7).

Zitat:Jarhead – Willkommen im Dreck ist ein Spielfilm des britischen Regisseurs Sam Mendes aus dem Jahr 2005. Das Kriegsdrama basiert auf dem gleichnamigen Buch von Anthony Swofford und wurde von Universal Pictures produziert. Offizieller Kinostart war am 5. Januar 2006 in Deutschland (hier gut 600.000 Zuschauer), Österreich und der Schweiz.

Inhalt:
Zitat: Based on former Marine Anthony Swofford's best-selling 2003 book about his pre-Desert Storm experiences in Saudi Arabia and about his experiences fighting in Kuwait.
ALso ein Armeefilm
Zitat:

ANmerkung:

Waterbury is tatsächlich eine stadt in connecticut.

Zitat:Cormac McCarthy (eigentlich Charles McCarthy[1]; * 20. Juli 1933 in Providence, Rhode Island) ist ein US-amerikanischer Roman-Autor. McCarthy wurde unter anderem mit dem Pulitzer-Preis und dem National Book Award ausgezeichnet.
Zitat:Kaltblütig (Originaltitel: In Cold Blood) ist der Titel eines 1965 erschienenen Romans von Truman Capote und von dessen Verfilmung aus dem Jahr 1967. Die erste deutsche Übersetzung trug den Untertitel Wahrheitsgemäßer Bericht über einen mehrfachen Mord und seine Folgen.

Das Buch hammerhead sharks - demons of the deep gibts nicht; aber das würde zu Luke passen denk ich mal.

Zitat:Henry David Thoreau (sprich: [ˈθɔɹoʊ] oder [θəˈɹoʊ], * 12. Juli 1817 in Concord, Massachusetts; † 6. Mai 1862 ebenda) war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller und Philosoph.
Zitat:Walden Pond is a lake in Concord, Massachusetts in the United States. A famous example of a kettle hole, it was formed by retreating glaciers 10,000–12,000 years ago.[4] The pond is protected as part of Walden Pond State Reservation, a 335-acre (136 ha) state park and recreation site managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.[1] The reservation was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1962 for its association with the writer Henry David Thoreau (1817–62), whose two years living in a cabin on its shore provided the foundation for his most famous work, Walden; or, Life in the Woods.
Zitat:Walden oder Leben in den Wäldern (engl. Originaltitel Walden; or, Life in the Woods) – auch als Walden oder Hüttenleben im Walde erschienen – ist ein Buch des US-amerikanischen Schriftstellers Henry David Thoreau aus dem Jahr 1854, das zum „Klassiker aller Alternativen“[1] wurde.
Ikea: Schwedisches Möbelhaus

booty call:
Zitat:Beim „Booty Call“ kommt es zwischen den Partnern mit dem Zweck der Anbahnung von Geschlechtsverkehr zur wiederholten Kontaktaufnahme über verschiedene Kommunikationsmedien. Dabei scheint für Männer der einfache Zugang zu attraktiven Sexpartnern am ansprechendsten an dieser Beziehungsform zu sein, während sie besonders von Frauen als „Testphase“ genutzt wird, um die Qualitäten des Partners für eine Langzeitbeziehung zu evaluieren.
Und Lore meint damit wohl, das sowas sehr anch Teenager klingt und Chris nicht mehr 18 ist.
Das mit 1997 macht nicht wirklich sinn weil chris ja 1997 kaum 18 gewesen sein kann, wenn rory in der 6. staffel 21 wird (und somit 1985 geboren wurde, als chris definitiv unter 18 oder 18 war.)

es gibt aber einen Film:
Zitat:Booty Call – One-Night-Stand mit Hindernissen (Originaltitel: Booty Call) ist eine US-amerikanische Filmkomödie aus dem Jahr 1997. Regie führte Jeff Pollack, das Drehbuch schrieben Takashi Bufford und J. Stanford Parker.

alles wiki

die letzten häs:

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Uh, when Logan and I were first going out, we were in the pool house one night really late, and we were falling asleep on the couch.
LORELAI: Wa wa wa.
RORY: Mom.
LORELAI: Sorry.
RORY: Chachi, right?
[/FONT]
Zitat: LOGAN: Actually, my window looks out on Piccadilly circus.
RORY: So, you can just see Elephants and clowns walking past your building all day long? That must be nice.
LOGAN: It's brilliant.
RORY: Brilliant? Oh, my god. You're turning British. Do you have a secretary named Moneypenny?
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:TAYLOR: You run a red light, it's time for your close-up, Mr. Demille. These little wonders are taking over the globe -- New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Singapore.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:BABETTE: Oh, I'm just waiting for my panties to dry. [a moments silence] I'll pick them up later. But could you do me a favor and put them in a delicate-spin situation, 30 minutes with a bounce dryer sheet? Oh, and don't worry, sweetheart. He'll call. They always do.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 12.07.2015

Piccadilly Circus ist eine Straßenkreuzung und ein öffentlicher Platz im Londoner West End.

Cecil Blount DeMille war ein US-amerikanischer Regisseur, Produzent und Schauspieler.
Zitat:Charles "Chachi" Arcola is a character played by Scott Baio on the sitcom Happy Days, and its spin-off Joanie Loves Chachi.[1] The character of Chachi is the younger cousin of Fonzie, first appearing in the television series Happy Days in 1977.
His catchphrase "wa, wa, wa" became popular with teenage girls

http://www.bouncefresh.com/dryer-sheets/

Zitat:Cecil Blount DeMille (* 12. August 1881 in Ashfield, Massachusetts; † 21. Januar 1959 in Hollywood) war ein US-amerikanischer Regisseur, Produzent und Schauspieler.

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:it's time for your close-up, Mr. Demille
ist ein zitat aus dem film "Sunset Boulevard" (Übrigen[FONT=&quot]s se[FONT=&quot]hr zu empfehlen der film![FONT=&quot])

[FONT=&quot]ich schau mir die folge später noch[FONT=&quot]mal an um vill noch was zu fnden [FONT=&quot]Smile[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 14.07.2015

Ich hab jetzt nichts mehr gefunden...

Nachtrag der kompletten Folge:

Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 14.07.2015

ich hab noch was:

Zitat:Lorelai: The Perfect Storm of coffee and genetics.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 14.07.2015

Episode 2.5

Zeige Spoiler

Aktuelle Episode

Zitat:Der Sturm ist ein Katastrophenfilm von Wolfgang Petersen aus dem Jahr 2000, dessen Handlung auf einer wahren Begebenheit aus dem Jahr 1991 beruht. Das Drehbuch basiert auf dem Sachbuch The Perfect Storm von Sebastian Junger. George Clooney und Mark Wahlberg spielen die Hauptrollen.
hab noch eins gefunden; ich kenn das als zitat aus star wars
Zitat:RORY: Ugh. What about space?

[INDENT]                                         LORELAI: It's the final frontier?[/INDENT]

Zitat:"Where no man has gone before" is a phrase originally made  popular through its use in the title sequence of most episodes of the  original Star Trek science fiction television series. It refers to the  mission of the original Starship Enterprise. The complete introductory  speech, narrated by William Shatner at the beginning of every episode of  Star Trek except "The Cage" (which preceded Shatner's involvement with  the show) and "Where No Man Has Gone Before", is:      Space: the final frontier.  These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year  mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new  civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
so jetzt haben wirs aber Smile