GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: GilmoreGirls (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wortgefechte der GG - und ich dachte nur so "Hä?" (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thema: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV (/showthread.php?tid=5012)

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 02.08.2015

[b]Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7):
[/b]

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 7.1

Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 03.09.2015

Episode 7.2 That's What You Get, Folks, for Makin' Whoopee

Zitat:
Lane:*I wonder if Blanket ever met Tom and Katie's baby, Pillow.

Rory:*Yeah, that would be a perfect playdate.

Lane:*Yeah, when it's nap time, they would be totally set.

Rory:*And then they could invite Gwyneth's Apple over afterward for a little snack.

Lane:*And Banjo, Rachel Griffiths' baby could play for them.

Rory:*And then they could all jump in Mia Farrow's Satchel and make fun of what's-his-face?

Lane:*Oh, Pilot Inspektor Lee

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 22.09.2015

Blanket ist der Spitzname des Sohns von Michael Jackson

Katy und Tom sind vermiutlich Tom Cruise und Katie Holmes (beide amerik schauspieler) mit ihrer Tochter Suri.

Gwyneth ist Gwyneth Paltrow (amerik. Schauspielerin), die mit Coldplaysänger Chris Martins eine Tochter namens apple hat.

Rachel Griffiths (austr. schauspielerin) hat einene Sohn namens banjo patrick.

Mia Farrow ist eine amerik schauspielerin. Sie hat einen Sohn mit Woody Allen, der Satchel Ronan O’Sullivan Farrow heißt

satchel - Schulranzen / Umhängetasche

Jason Lee (schauspieler) hat einen Sohn namens pilot inspektor ( Lee states their son's name was inspired by "He's Simple, He's Dumb, He's the Pilot" by rock band Grandaddy.[41])

alles von wiki

neue:
Zitat:Rory: I'm so full I can't move. I feel like one of those cats that's bred to have no legs.
Zitat:Rory: Oh, and Sandra Oh, because oddly, you have a picture of Sandra Oh.
Lorelai: Well, she's a goddess.
Zitat:Rory: Everyone makes mistakes. Even Gwyneth Paltrow makes mistakes. Like Shallow Hal and that movie where she plays a stewardess that no on saw.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 24.10.2015

Zitat:Sandra Miju Oh ist eine kanadische Schauspielerin mit koreanischen Wurzeln und Golden Globe-Preisträgerin
bekannt aus Greys Anatomy. Sie hat koreansiche wurzeln

Zitat:Shallow Hal is a 2001 romantic comedy film starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Jack Black.

Zitat:A shallow man falls in love with a 300 pound woman because of her "inner beauty".
imbd.de

hier ein bild: http://theantijared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/001SHA_Gwyneth_Paltrow_063.jpg Big Grin
Zitat:Flight Girls (original: View from the Top, alternativ: Flight Girls – Blondinen im Anflug) ist eine US-amerikanische Filmkomödie von Bruno Barreto aus dem Jahr 2003.
Zitat:A small-town woman tries to achieve her goal of becoming a flight attendant.
Zitat:The film currently holds a 14% 'Rotten' rating on review aggregate website Rotten Tomatoes, with the consensus "Uneven in tone and badly edited, A View From the Top wastes the talents of its cast and condescends to its characters."[4] Paltrow herself later disparaged the film, calling it "terrible".[5]
[/url]

zu den katzen hab ich das gefunden:
Zitat:The Munchkin is a relatively new [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_breeds]breed of cat characterized by its very short legs, which are caused by a naturally occurring genetic mutation.

oder:
A squitten is a cat with unusually short forelegs or unusually long hind legs that resembles a squirrel

The term squitten is generally used to refer to cats with the condition radial hypoplasia (underdeveloped radius bones) or foreleg micromelia (small forelegs) and related conditions known as radial aplasia (absent radius bones), radial agenesis (failure of radius bones to form) that produces stunted forelegs.

Typical characteristics of a squitten are short forelegs, with a short radius and ulna which may be twisted or absent, extra front toes, and normal-length hind legs.

wiki.de

Neue:
Zitat: Episode title:
That's What You Get, Folks, for Makin' Whoopee

Zitat:LORELAI: Mm, well, couldn't sleep. And, initially, I was at a loss. How would I pass the time until my one and only offspring, the fruit of my loins…
RORY: Too early.
LORELAI: ...Loin fruit that she is, straggled out of bed to grace me with her presence? But then I asked myself, "W.W.T.B.F.C.D.?" And it came to me in a flash. "I'm gonna make waffles."
RORY: "What would the barefoot Contessa do?"

Zitat:RORY: Look at all this wasted effort. All this highlighter ink? Wasted. All of these sticky notes? Wasted. We were going to see the terra-cotta soldiers in Xian. And we were going to go to Peking for the opera and the duck. I want to see Tibet. I want to snorkel off the an Thoi islands in Vietnam. I want to see the crazy teenage fashions in the Harajuku district of Tokyo.

Zitat:LUKE: I just saw a need, and I filled it. Seamed to me Stars hollow was in want of a real neighborhood joint, a watering hole where the townsfolk could mingle, a place where a fella could come and get a piece of pie, a cup of Arbuckles', and a soupcon of small-town charm.
LUKE: Yeah, well, stars hollow has already got that place. It's right across the street. It's called Luke's. Luke’s, ring any bells? Sounds a little like Kirk's doesn’t it.
KIRK: If you are suggesting that you were the very first person to think of naming a restaurant after yourself, I think that Denny, Arby, and Tony Roma might have something to say about that, not to mention Mr. Chuck E. Cheese.

Zitat:LUKE: Luke's did not go out of business, Luke’s is closed for repairs. And you want to know why it's closed? Because some nincompoop yesterday drove his car through my diner!

Zitat:KIRK: A job application. The way business is picking up, I'm totally gonna need a fry guy. What it sounded like your finances were kind of tight. If you came expecting a handout, you came to the wrong guy. I'm of the "teach a man to fish" school, Luke.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 25.10.2015

Der Titel der Episode ist eine Textzeile aus dem Lied "Makin’ Whoopee", das 1928 von Walter Donaldson (Musik) und Gus Kahn geschrieben wurde.

Zitat:The Barefoot Contessa is a 1954 drama film written and directed by Joseph L. Mankiewicz about the life and loves of fictional Spanish sex symbol Maria Vargas. It stars Humphrey Bogart, Ava Gardner, and Edmond O'Brien.

aber ich glaube sie meint eher das hier:
Zitat:Barefoot Contessa is an American cooking show that premiered November 30, 2002 on Food Network. Hosted by celebrity chef Ina Garten, each episode features Garten assembling dishes of varying complexity.
Schade eig., der film wäre auch eine echte Lore-anspielung gewesen Wink

Zitat:Das Mausoleum Qín Shǐhuángdìs ist eine frühchinesische Grabanlage aus dem Jahre 210 v. Chr., welche für den ersten chinesischen Kaiser Qín Shǐhuángdì erbaut wurde. Es ist eine der größten Grabbauten weltweit und ebenso bekannt für seine Soldatenfiguren, die Terrakotta-Armee.

Zitat:Die Peking-Oper (chinesisch 京劇 / 京剧, Pinyin Jīngjù) ist eine Form der chinesischen Oper. Die Peking-Oper vermischt viele künstlerische Elemente, so Singen, Tanzen, darstellendes Spiel und Kampfkunst. Die Ausstattung ist spärlich; allgemein arbeitet sie eher mit symbolischen als mit realistischen Mitteln. Zeit und Raum werden auf der Bühne in pantomimischen Darstellungen durchschritten. Im Gegensatz zu den anderen Formen der chinesischen Oper ist die Peking-Oper nicht nur eine regionale Spielart, sondern wird in ganz China von Theatergruppen aufgeführt.
Zitat:Die Pekingente (chinesisch 北京烤鴨 / 北京烤鸭, Pinyin běijīng kǎoyāWink gehört zu den berühmtesten Gerichten der chinesischen Küche. Ihre Herstellung ist sehr aufwändig – sie wird daher meistens in spezialisierten Restaurants genossen. Das Rezept für die Pekingente stammt aus der Ming-Dynastie. In Vietnam gibt es eine Variante, die auch mit Huhn zubereitet werden kann, Gà Quay Mật Ong. Die für das Gericht namensgebenden Pekingenten erhalten während der letzten zwei Wochen vor der Schlachtung besonders gehaltvolles Futter und werden während dieser Zeit an der Bewegung gehindert, damit ihr Fleisch zart und die Haut dünn wird. Schlachtreife Tiere wiegen zwei bis drei Kilogramm.

Thoi islands in Vietnam/ Tibet : glaub ich brauchen ja keine größere Erklärung. Generell denk ich, das man auch vn den terakottastatuen und Pekingenten/opern schon mal gehört hat. aber gut. Der vollständigkeit halber... Smile

Zitat:Harajuku ist der gängige Name für das Stadtviertel rund um den Bahnhof Harajuku in der japanischen Hauptstadt Tokio.Harajuku ist vor allem bei jungen Japanern beliebt und gilt mit seinen vielen Läden und Boutiquen als eines der wichtigsten Modezentren Japans.

soupçon - Anflug

Zitat:Denny’s ist eine US-amerikanische Restaurantkette aus dem Segment der Fullservice-Systemgastronomie mit Hauptsitz in Spartanburg.
Zitat:Arby’s ist eine Schnellrestaurantkette, die 1964 in Boardman im US-Bundesstaat Ohio gegründet wurde. Im Jahr 2008 hatte das Unternehmen weltweit 3756 Restaurants.
Zitat:Chuck E. Cheese's (formerly Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza Time Theatre and Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza) is a chain of American family entertainment centers and restaurants.
eine maus ist das maskottchen/symbol der kette
Zitat:Tony Roma's ist eine amerikanische Restaurantkette mit Hauptsitz in Miami, Florida.
Zitat:Fatty Arbuckle's American Diners was an American-themed restaurant chain in the UK. The Manchester-based business was founded by Pete Shotton – an associate of The Beatles – in 1983. It focused on large portions at cheap prices. The name refers to Hollywood director and silent movie star Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle.

Zitat:give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime
=It is more worthwhile to teach someone to do something than to do it for them.

nincompoop - Trottel

neue Häs:

Zitat:ZACH: Anyway on the second day, I got some parasite, and I've been barfing Linda Blair style ever since. I'm getting better, but now it looks like Lane's got it.
Zitat:RORY: And you didn't squeal for joy.
LANE: Nope. I went into the other room and stared at Pedro's poster of Spuds McKenzie hanging 20 and ate my 20th saltine of the day.
Zitat:LANE: Okay. So we decided that, for our first time, since it was such a big deal and everything, since we've been waiting and waiting and god, if I'd known what it was going to be like, I would have gladly kept waiting. But anyway we decided to re-create the scene in "From Here To Eternity."

Zitat:RORY: All right, Mrs. Van Gerbig, let's blow this popsicle stand.

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:T.J.: Yeah, there's something about the way the Zamboni exhaust mixes with the beer that's really just out of this world. Speaking of which, guess what I just got - tickets to the Hockettes. You know the Hockettes, the ice-skating girls? They're amazing. They do everything the Rockettes do, only they do it with ice skates on.
[/FONT]

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 30.10.2015

Linda Denise Blair ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin
sie hat in der exorzist die hauptrolle eines besessenen mädchens gespielt udn in einer szene kotzt sie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjrBjdb2T8

Zitat:Spuds MacKenzie was a fictional dog character created for use in extensive advertising campaign marketing Bud Light beer in the late 1980s. The Spuds MacKenzie mascot and campaign were created by Anheuser-Busch marketing executive Mitch Meyers.[1][2] The dog first showed up in a Bud Light Super Bowl XXI ad in 1987.[3] During the height of his popularity, large amounts of Spuds merchandise was available, such as plush toys and t-shirts.

Zitat:Verdammt in alle Ewigkeit ist der Titel eines US-amerikanischen Kriegsfilms aus dem Jahr 1953.
das ist eine berühmte szene aus dem film: http://www.gablescinema.com/media/filmassets/slides/Annex-Lancaster-Burt-From-Here-to-Eternity_02.jpg

zamboni: Eine Eisbearbeitungsmaschine ist ein Fahrzeug, welches auf Kunsteisbahnen eingesetzt wird, um das Eis nach dem Eislauf zu glätten.

Zitat:The Rockettes, a New York dance company which are famous for their kickline and eye high kicks

DIe Hocketts finde ich jetzt nicht, aber ihc nehme an das wird eine andere , konkurrierende tanzgruppe sein?

let's blow this popsicle stand! A very silly way to say "Let's get a move on."

neue häs:

Zitat:.J.: And guess how many tickets I got. Four. And who did I think might like to go with me and Liz? President and Mrs. Bush. [Luke laughs] Just kidding. You and Lorelai.

Zitat:LUKE: I... Lorelai and I... broke up.
T.J.: Oh… Oh!
LUKE: Gee, T.J., Okay!
T.J.: It's okay, buddy. It's okay. Let it out. There is no shame in experiencing pain.

Zitat:RORY: Asia's so pretty. I love all the lanterns and the poster of Mao. Very nice. And one of Sandra Oh. Oddly, you have a poster of Sandra Oh.
LORELAI: Well, she's a goddess. And those aren't posters. They're billboards. You've lost perspective.
RORY: Ah. I see you Feng Shuied the furniture.

Zitat:LORELAI: Oh…All right, well, first stop is Japan, land of the rising sun, ruled by hello kitty, where we are gonna make our own sushi.

Zitat:RORY: You, me, and raw fish? Is that safe?
LORELAI: Well, I took a lesson, and if you're really nervous, then we can skip the Fugu. After we're stuffed with sushi, we will take an invisible Rikshaw to the rice paddies, I.E. Your room, where we will spend hours Origamiing.
RORY: [Gasps] Paper cranes!
LORELAI: Yeah, and paper bulldozers and paper dump trucks and whatever else your little heart desires. Then, we'll take a bullet train straight back to Tokyo where we'll relax with some tai chi in preparation for the kabuki play I wrote.

Zitat:LORELAI: Hmm, and that will be followed by an educational video, which includes, but is not limited to, "Bridge On The River Kwai,"
RORY: Aw…
LORELAI: "The Joy Luck Club," "Karate Kid," "Shanghai Surprise," The Bruce Lee classic "Enter the Dragon," the Tom Selleck classic "Mr. Baseball," and or "Breakfast at Tiffany's."
RORY: "Breakfast at Tiffany's"?
LORELAI: Starring Mickey Rooney in his tour-de-force racist performance as Holly Golightly's Japanese landlord.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 01.11.2015

President and Mrs. Bush -> naja, der präsident bush und seine frau. Ich denke man könnte es kurz erwähnen als Anpspielung; im engeren sinne is es ja eine reference, aber ich glaub das können wir heri weglassen. Müsste ja eig jeder wissen wer gemeint sit Wink

there is no shame in experiencing pain. -> ist leider kein zitat o.ä. TJ sagt das ehrlich und von sich aus Wink

Mao Zedong war Staatspräsident von China.

Fēng Shuǐ : Harmonielehre aus China. Der Mensch soll seine Wohnung so ausrichten, dass er mit seiner Umgebung im Einklang gibt. Dabei gibt es bestimmte Vorgaben.

Zitat:Hello Kitty (jap. ハローキティ, Harō Kiti, voller Name: Kitty White) ist eine fiktive Figur der japanischen Firma Sanrio in Katzengestalt.

Fugu ist eine japanische Spezialität, die aus dem Muskelfleisch von Kugelfischen besteht.

Zitat:Kabuki (歌舞伎?) is a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers.

Zitat:Kabuki (歌舞?) is a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate make-up worn by some of its performers.

Zitat:Die Brücke am Kwai ist ein Spielfilm von David Lean aus dem Jahre 1957, der auf dem gleichnamigen Roman von Pierre Boulle basiert.Der Film handelt von einer Gruppe britischer Kriegsgefangener in einem japanischen Lager in Burma.

Zitat:The Joy Luck Club (simplified Chinese: 喜福会; traditional Chinese: 喜福會; pinyin: Xǐ Fú Huì) is a 1993 American film about the relationships between Chinese-American women and their Chinese mothers

Karate Kid ist ein US-amerikanischer Film aus dem Jahr 1984.
PLOT:
Zitat: Daniel is new in town, and is getting picked on by the local bullies, who all are adept in karate. Determined to stick up for himself, Daniel begins to teach himself karate, only to discover that the caretaker at his apartment seems to be a grand master in karate. Agreeing to teach Daniel, Mr. Miyagi shows Daniel that there is more to karate than violence, and perhaps the best way to solve the problem he has with the bullies is in the All Valley Karate Championship. - Written by Murray Chapman <muzzle@cs.uq.oz.au>

-imdb

Zitat:Shanghai Surprise is a 1986 British adventure comedy film starring then-newlyweds Sean Penn and Madonna, produced by George Harrison's HandMade Films and distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.

Glendon Wasey (Sean Penn) is a sleazy, down-on-his-luck con man struggling to sell glow-in-the-dark neckties in Shanghai. When he encounters the lovely Gloria Tatlock (Madonna), a missionary nurse who wants to obtain a supply of opium to ease the suffering of her patients, he decides to help her get hold of a stolen supply of the valuable drug. The only problem is that a lot of other people want to secure the stolen opium as well—gangsters, smugglers, thugs and a host of dangerous lowlifes.

Zitat:Der Mann mit der Todeskralle (Originaltitel: Enter The Dragon) aus dem Jahr 1973 war der erste in Amerika produzierte Martial-Arts-Film. Er ist der bekannteste, zugleich aber auch der letzte (vollständige) Film des Hauptdarstellers Bruce Lee. Lee starb drei Wochen bevor der Film in die Kinos kam.

Zitat:Mr. Baseball ist eine US-amerikanische Sport-Komödie aus dem Jahr 1992.

Tom Selleck, amerik. schauspieler, spielt die Hauptrolle.
PLOT:
Zitat:Jack Elliot ist ein alternder Baseballspieler der New York Yankees. Wegen seiner miserablen Trainingsarbeit und den daraus resultierenden Leistungen während des Spiels wird er gegen einen Rookie ausgebootet und soll verkauft werden. Allerdings meldet sich nur ein einziger Interessent aus Japan, die Chūnichi Dragons. Widerwillig stimmt Elliot zu.

Frühstück bei Tiffanys ist die Verfilmung des gleichnamigen Buches von Truman Capote von 1961. Rooney, ein amerik. schauspielr, spielt darin (ziemlich schlecht, da einfach nicht chinesisch. gott wie rassistisch das klingt!) Hepburns chinesischen nachbarn.

rooney 61: http://classichollywoodcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Mickey-Rooney.jpg
als chinese: http://a69.g.akamai.net/n/69/10688/v1/img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/19/00/06/71/20625720.jpg

neue und letzte häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: I'm not perfect, okay? People make mistakes. I mean, Gwyneth Paltrow dyed her hair that dark brown. It was very unflattering. If she's not perfect, how do you expect me to be?

Zitat:RORY: You know what, mom? If you're heartbroken, rent "An Affair to Remember," have a good cry, and drown your sorrows in a pint of ice cream. You get a hideously unflattering breakup haircut. You don't sleep with dad.

Zitat:LANE: Maybe someday, but not now. I have a picture in my head of me as a mother. You know, I can imagine it, and in that picture, I'm wearing a skirt and heels, and my hair is up in a bun. I'm pushing one of those fancy British baby carriages that are called silver surfers or something.
RORY: Very Madonna in her British-mommy phase.

Zitat:RORY: You don't have to be perfect. I mean, even Gwyneth Paltrow makes mistakes, like "Shallow Hal" and that other movie that nobody saw where she played a stewardess. So who's perfect? Nobody. Not even mothers.

Zitat:RORY: And, already, you are way ahead of a lot of people as far as parenting skills go, like Britney. Britney Spears does not know which end of a baby goes up. And Courtney Love? She's no LIZ: And then, when you found out you had a daughter, you never told her. That's not normal, Luke. That's not how people in a healthy relationship act. It's like that space-time-continuum thing. You're on a plane over here, and she's on this plane over there, and you were both never here nor there at the same time.

Zitat:Lane:I wonder if Blanket ever met Tom and Katie's baby, Pillow.
Rory:Yeah, that would be a perfect playdate.
Lane:Yeah, when it's nap time, they would be totally set.
Rory:And then they could invite Gwyneth's Apple over afterward for a little snack.
Lane:And Banjo, Rachel Griffiths' baby could play for them.
Rory:And then they could all jump in Mia Farrow's Satchel and make fun of what's-his-face?
Lane:Oh, Pilot Inspektor Lee
Zitat:T.J.: It's like string theory.
LUKE: String Theory, what do you know about string theory?
T.J.: Don't underestimate me, Luke. I read. And I watch "Battlestar Galactica."

Zitat:LIZ: You were on different planes. It could have worked out if there was a wormhole between your plane and her plane.
LUKE: We didn't need a wormhole.
LIZ:It was like that movie with, um, Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock.
T.J.: Exactly!
LIZ: Yeah.
T.J.: Oh, yes! Exactly, exactly!
LIZ: You're living in the same house, man, but you are a couple years apart in the space-time continuum.
T.J.: What house? It was a bus. Oh! I thought you were talking about "Speed." "Speed" applies, too.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 28.11.2015

1999 färbte sich gwyneth die haare braun
http://izismile.com/2011/01/14/the_amazing_transformation_of_gwyneth_paltrow_13_pics.html

Die große Liebe meines Lebens ist ein US-amerikanischer Liebesfilm aus dem Jahr 1957.

Zitat:The Silver Cross USA Collection features our range of handmade coach-built prams and dolls prams.
http://www.silvercrossbaby.com/intl/en_us/welcome/

Da fehlt noch ein teil bei dem zitat:

Zitat:RORY: And, already, you are way ahead of a lot of people as far as parenting skills go, like Britney. Britney Spears does not know which end of a baby goes up. And Courtney Love? She's no June Cleaver[/QUOTE]

Britney Spears, popsängerin, hatte 2005 /2006 einige zusammenbrüche und rasierte sich den kopf etc.

[QUOTE]Im Oktober 2007 wurde Kevin Federline das alleinige Sorgerecht für die gemeinsamen Kinder zugesprochen, das Gericht erteilte Spears ein Besuchsrecht unter Aufsicht.[16] Im Januar 2008 wurde Spears in einem Krankenwagen in eine Klinik eingeliefert. Sie hatte sich zuvor mit ihren Kindern in ihrer Villa in Los Angeles verbarrikadiert und wurde von der Polizei belagert. Feuerwehr, Polizei- und Krankenwagen waren vor Ort, nachdem ein Notruf eingegangen war, in dem es „um einen Sorgerechtsstreit ging, den wir friedlich zu lösen versuchen“, so ein Beamter. Nach Stunden wurde sie auf einer Trage aus der Villa geholt.[17] Am 4. Januar 2008 wurde Spears gerichtlich mit vorläufiger Wirkung bis zum 14. Januar, also bis zur nächsten Verhandlung, das Besuchsrecht für ihre Kinder entzogen.[18] Am 31. Januar 2008 wurde Spears in das UCLA Medical Center zwangseingewiesen, da sie eine „Gefahr für sich und andere“ darstelle. Sie leide unter Stimmungsschwankungen und Schlafstörungen.[19]
wiki

Courtney Love, sägerin von Hole und Witwe von nirvana-sänger kurt cobain, ha tmit ihm die tochter frances bean.
Zitat:Cobain was subsequently raised by her mother, aunts, and paternal grandmother.[16] Cobain's early years growing up were in Seattle and Los Angeles. Cobain was placed again in her grandmother's care for a time after her mother's drug-related arrest in October 2003. Hours after her arrest, Love overdosed on painkillers. Love regained custody of Cobain in 2005. On December 11, 2009, a California Superior Court in Los Angeles appointed Wendy O'Connor, her paternal grandmother, and Kimberly Cobain, her father's sister, as temporary co-guardians of Cobain.[17] On December 16, 2009, it was reported that a judge had issued a related temporary restraining order, prohibiting Love from having any direct or indirect contact with her daughter.[18] The papers were filed under the heading "motion to seal all documents... relating to a minor and allegations of domestic violence". Among those documents are Frances Cobain's medical records, according to the filing.[19] On August 18, 2010, Cobain inherited 37% of her late father's estate.[20] Documents showed that Cobain, not Love, now controls the publicity rights to the name and image of her father, Kurt Cobain.[21] In 2011, Cobain bought her first home, a $1.8 million Spanish-style villa in West Hollywood, a few blocks away from Sunset Strip.[22]
wiki

Zitat:June Evelyn Bronson Cleaver is a principal character in the American television sitcom Leave It to Beaver. June and her husband, Ward, are often invoked as the archetypal suburban parents of the 1950s
sie war praktisch die vorzeige 50er jahre mutter die immer kocht etc

Zitat:Battlestar Galactica ist eine Neuinterpretation des Military-Science-Fiction-Klassikers Kampfstern Galactica von 1978, die ab 2003 im Auftrag des amerikanischen SciFi-Channels produziert und ausgestrahlt wurde
wiki

Zitat:Speed ist ein Actionfilm aus dem Jahr 1994 von Regisseur Jan de Bont mit Keanu Reeves in der Hauptrolle.
wiki

Sandra bullock spielt auch eine hauptrolle

liz redet aber ei über den film the lake house
Zitat:The Lake House, released in 2006. Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock play a couple that fall in love.

Zitat:Die Grundidee der Stringtheorie ist so simpel, dass jeder sie verstehen kann: Alle Materie besteht aus winzigen, schwingenden "Saiten" (strings). Die Vielfalt ihrer Schwingungen erzeugt die Vielfalt der Teilchen und Kräfte – ähnlich wie die Schwingungen der Saiten einer Gitarre alle möglichen unterschiedlichen Melodien hervorbringen können. So soll zum Beispiel die Schwerkraft aus den Schwingungen geschlossener, also ringförmiger Strings entstehen.
zeit.de

hab nichts mehr gefunden Smile

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 08.12.2015

Episode 7.2

Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 30.12.2015

Hab grad tatsäschlich ncoh welche gefunden Big Grin

Zitat:Lorelai: Yes, well, Miss Patty donated a bottle of her Opium perfume, and I spritzed it around a little.

Zitat:Lorelai: Starring Mickey Rooney in his tour-de-force racist performance as Holly Golightly's Japanese landlord

wir haben zwar die anspielung eig schon geklärt, aber warum die Anspielung rasisstisch ist nicht so wirklich. Also wenn man da szenen aus dem film sieht (youtube), dann fällt auf, dass sie die CHinesen schon arg schwarzweiß darstellen: Ronneys version kann kein R aussprechen, hat eine hohe piepsstimme, trägt einen Kimono und trinkt tee und isst reis.

Rory: And, already, you are way ahead of a lot of people as far as parenting skills go, like Britney. Britney Spears does not know which end of a baby goes up. And Courtney Love? She's no June Cleaver.

Britney Spears hat wirklich mal ihr baby falschrum in den kindersitz geschnallt.http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/05/16/spears-baby-facing-wrong-way-in-car-seat.html

Zur neuen Episode:
Zitat:Rory: Charlotte's Web was one of my favorite books.
Zitat:Charlotte: She's the one I told you about – a regular Imogene Coca!
Zitat: Lorelai: Oh, well, she's delightful, too, like Shirley Temple and Mother Teresa and someone with very good table manners rolled into one.
Zitat:Rory: Well it's supposed to be metaphorical and evocative. It's Henry Miller. Lane: Henry miller has better stuff than that. Believe me that is not why they banned his books.