GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: GilmoreGirls (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wortgefechte der GG - und ich dachte nur so "Hä?" (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thema: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV (/showthread.php?tid=5012)

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 24.06.2016

Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7):

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neue Häs:

CHRISTOPHER: I was thinking -- all that time in England, you might forget which side of the road to drive on.
LORELAI: Hey, don't steal my material.
CHRISTOPHER: What do you mean, your material?
LORELAI: I just made that joke.
CHRISTOPHER: They driving on the other side of the road thing, that's my joke. If you just made it, you ripped me off.
LORELAI: I ripped you off?
RORY: Guys.
LORELAI: That's like saying Lenny Bruce rips off carrot top or Woody Allen gets his material from what's his name -- the guy with the watermelons.

RORY: No, I mean -- well, yeah, but it's more like a late birthday/new year's present. What stop sniffing me.
LORELAI: I smell Christmas cookies.
RORY: Well there's no way you can smell cookies from six days ago.
LORELAI: So there were Christmas cookies.
RORY: There may have been a little Christmas.
LORELAI: Unbelievable!
RORY: London, as a city, is very Christmas-obsessed. Okay I couldn't help what was going on around me. But inside, I assure you, I was devoid of the Christmas spirit -- a complete scrooge.
LORELAI: I didn't let any Christmas happen. I grinched it up so hard, I didn't even let it snow.

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 24.06.2016

Lenny Bruce war ein umstrittener US-amerikanischer Stand-up-comedian und Satiriker. Bruce trug maßgeblich dazu bei, Stand-Up-Comedy von einer Form des bloßen Witzeerzählens zur intelligenten und zeitbezogenen Unterhaltung zu verändern.

Scott Thompson (born February 25, 1965), known by the stage name Carrot Top, is an American stand-up comedian, actor, director, producer, writer, and best known for his bright red hair, prop comedy, and self-deprecating humor.

Woody Allen, bürgerlich seit 1952 Heywood Allen, ist ein US-amerikanischer Komiker, Filmregisseur, Autor, Schauspieler und Musiker.

Leo Anthony Gallagher, Jr. (born July 24, 1946), known as Gallagher, is an American comedian and prop comic, known for smashing watermelons as part of his act.

A Christmas Carol in Prose, Being a Ghost-Story of Christmas (wörtlich Ein Weihnachtslied in Prosa, oder Eine Geistergeschichte zum Christfest, deutsch meist Eine Weihnachtsgeschichte) ist eine der bekanntesten Erzählungen von Charles Dickens. Sie wurde im Dezember 1843 mit Illustrationen von John Leech erstmals veröffentlicht.

Die Erzählung handelt von Ebenezer Scrooge, einem alten, grantigen Geizhals, der in einer einzigen Nacht zunächst Besuch von seinem verstorbenen Teilhaber Jacob Marley und dann von drei weiteren Geistern erhält, die ihm schließlich dazu verhelfen, sein Leben zu ändern. Das Buch enthält stark sozialkritische Töne, mit denen Dickens die Missstände im England des 19. Jahrhunderts anprangern wollte.

Der Grinch ist eine US-amerikanische Fantasykomödie von Ron Howard aus dem Jahr 2000. Die Handlung basiert auf dem Roman Wie der Grinch Weihnachten gestohlen hat von Theodor Seuss Geisel aus dem Jahr 1957. Die Titelrolle spielt Jim Carrey

wiki.de

Zitat:LORELAI'S HOUSE – LORELAI’S BED ROOM
[Lorelai is pacing and looking out the window]
LORELAI: [Gasps] Ooh!
[Sees a car pull up in the drive way. Runs down stairs to the front door shouting]
LORELAI'S HOUSE – LIVING ROOM
LORELAI: The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!

Zitat:LORELAI: [picking up a bag] Oh, god. Did you pack Big Ben? I still think it was kind of risky.

Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah before we know it, we'll be having Figgy pudding in July. Look! Gigi! You know who made this? Rory. Rory made this when she was right about your age.

Zitat:LORELAI: Well she doesn't understand abstract art.
RORY: Philistine.

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 25.06.2016

The American Revolution was a period during the last half of the 18th century in which the Thirteen Colonies gained independence from the British Empire and became the United States of America. In this period, the colonies united against the British Empire and entered into the armed conflict known as the American Revolutionary War (or the "American War of Independence" in British parlance), between 1775 and 1783. This resulted in the Declaration of Independence in 1776, and victory on the battlefield in October 1781.

The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming!
Warning delivered by Paul Revere on the night of April 18, as British were marching from Boston, westward towards Lexington.

Der Name Big Ben bezeichnet die mit 13,5 t Gewicht schwerste der fünf Glocken des berühmten Uhrturms am Palace of Westminster in London. Der Glockenschlag von Big Ben gilt im Volksmund als The Voice of Britain.

Figgy pudding is made with figs (other references state that it was made with plums not figs[1]) and was popular as a Christmas pudding in the British Isles. The pudding may be baked, steamed in the oven, boiled or fried.[2]
alles wiki

PHILISTINE:
2. a) a smug, ignorant and normally boureoise classified as being ingnorant or opposed to cultural values
b) one who lacks knowledge in a specific area
urbandictionary.com

neue häs:

Luke: Yeah, April just showed up, out of the blue
April: Geez, you make me sound like Pearl Harbor or something.

Rory: It's a post Pluto sale.

Lorelai: Maybe I need THE muse. Maybe it would help if Sharon Stone would appear to me in an alarming caftan and coo inspirational words to me.

Lorelai: A "lie of omission?" Isn't that an Ashley Judd–Morgan Freeman movie?

Zack: I wrote one song that was kind of White Stripes' "Little Ghost" meets the Decemberists meets Gulag Orkestar meets, like, "Losing my Religion" meets Jethro Burns on that Steve Goodman album meets "Battle of Evermore" meets The Smiths meets… some other stuff.

Zack: And Mick Jagger – that cat has like 15 kids, and he still goes out and rocks.

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 27.06.2016

Zitat:Der Angriff auf Pearl Harbor, auch bekannt als Überfall auf Pearl Harbor, war der Angriff der Kaiserlich Japanischen Marineluftstreitkräfte auf die in Pearl Harbor auf Hawaii vor Anker liegende Pazifikflotte der USA am 7. Dezember 1941.

Mit dem Angriff weitete das Kaiserreich Japan den seit 1937 geführten Pazifikkrieg in den Zweiten Weltkrieg aus. Er wird als ein entscheidender Wendepunkt angesehen, weil er der Auslöser für den Kriegseintritt der USA am 8. Dezember war, die sich zwar zuvor schon durch beträchtliche materielle Unterstützung Großbritanniens und der UdSSR indirekt am Krieg beteiligt (Lend-Lease), aber formal als neutral gegolten hatten. Am 11. Dezember erklärte daraufhin auch das mit Japan verbündete nationalsozialistische Deutsche Reich den USA den Krieg (Kriegserklärung Deutschlands an die Vereinigten Staaten).

Durch den Überraschungsangriff ohne vorherige Kriegserklärung wurde ein Großteil der amerikanischen Schlachtflotte ausgeschaltet, wodurch die japanische Flotte für mehrere Monate die absolute Überlegenheit im Pazifikraum besaß.
die MacDowell.

Zitat:Die Muse (The Muse) ist eine US-amerikanische Komödie von Albert Brooks aus dem Jahr 1999. Die Hauptrollen spielten Albert Brooks, Sharon Stone und Andie MacDowell.
Der Drehbuchautor Steven Phillips hat eine Schreibblockade. Sein Freund, der preisgekrönte Autor Jack Warrick, gibt ihm den Ratschlag, die als eine Muse bekannte Sarah Little um Hilfe zu bitten.
Little hat zuerst Zweifel, dann lässt sie sich auf Stevens Kosten in einem Luxushotel unterbringen. Sie erklärt Steven, sie würde nicht beim Schreiben helfen, sondern lediglich inspirieren. Um jeder Tages- und Nachtzeit belästigt sie Steven mit ausgefallenen Sonderwünschen. Jedes Mal, wenn Steven zögert, droht sie damit, ihre Unterstützung zu beenden. Laura ist gegenüber Sarah sehr skeptisch eingestellt.
Little zieht bei den Phillips ein. Sie freundet sich mit Laura Phillips an, die dazu inspiriert wird, kleine Kuchen zu backen. Laura verkauft die Kuchen, sie werden bald zum kommerziellen Erfolg.
Steven hat derweil von Sarah einige gute Tips für ein Drehbuch bekommen. Trotz aller Widrigkeiten zuhause kann er das Buch fertigstellen, doch als er es seinem Produzenten vorlegt, lehnt dieser es mit der Begründung ab, Rob Reiner hätte das gleiche Skript schon vor Steven eingereicht. Die Handlung nimmt eine unerwartete Wendung, als zwei Mitarbeiter eines Pflegeheims bei den Phillips nach Sarahs Verbleib nachfragen, sie sei Bewohnerin ihrer Einrichtung und würde an multipler Persönlichkeit leiden. Sarah kann aus dem Wohnhaus fliehen, Steven trifft sie mit neuer Identität wieder, als sein Agent anruft, um ihm zu sagen, dass ein anderes Studio sein Buch verfilmen will.

Zitat:High Crimes – Im Netz der Lügen (Alternativtitel: High Crimes – Auf höchsten Befehl) ist ein Thriller von Carl Franklin aus dem Jahr 2002 mit Ashley Judd, Morgan Freeman und James Caviezel in den Hauptrollen. Die Handlung beruht auf einem Roman von Joseph Finder.

Zitat:Pluto ist der größte bekannte Zwergplanet und das am längsten bekannte Objekt des Kuipergürtels. Er ist nach dem römischen Gott der Unterwelt benannt. Nach Pluto wiederum wurden die neuen Klassen der Plutoiden und der Plutinos benannt. Das astronomische Symbol des Pluto ist .Von seiner Entdeckung am 18. Februar 1930 bis zur Neudefinition des Begriffs „Planet“ am 24. August 2006 durch die Internationale Astronomische Union (IAU) galt Pluto als der neunte und äußerste Planet des Sonnensystems. Nachdem immer neue und mit anderen Plutoiden auch weitere ähnlich große Körper des Kuipergürtels gefunden worden waren, wurde ihm der Planetenstatus aberkannt und er der eigens geschaffenen Kategorie der Zwergplaneten zugeordnet. Als solcher erhielt er eine Nummer: Seine vollständige Bezeichnung lautet seither (134340) Pluto.

Zitat:Sir Michael Philip Jagger, Kt ist ein britischer Musiker, Sänger und Songwriter. Berühmt geworden ist er als Frontmann der britischen Rockgruppe The Rolling Stones. Jagger spielt Mundharmonika, Gitarre und Klavier

Mick Jagger war zweimal verheiratet. Mittlerweile hat Jagger sieben Kinder, vier Enkel und einen Urenkel. In erster Ehe war er von 1971 bis 1980 mit Bianca Pérez-Mora Macías verheiratet. Sie haben zusammen die Tochter Jade Jagger (* 21. Oktober 1971). In zweiter Ehe war Jagger von 1990 bis 1999 mit Jerry Hall, mit der er schon seit 1977 zusammenlebte, verheiratet. Hall und Jagger haben vier gemeinsame Kinder: Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (* 2. März 1984), James Leroy Augustin Jagger (* 28. August 1985), Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (* 12. Januar 1992) und Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (* 9. Dezember 1997). Mit Marsha Hunt, die Ende der 1960er Jahre als „Dionne“ Star im Rockmusical Hair war, hatte Jagger sein erstes Kind – Tochter Karis Jagger (* 4. November 1970). Jagger lernte Hunt 1969 während der Aufnahmen zu dem Titel Honky Tonk Women kennen. Mit Luciana Gimenez Morad hat Jagger einen weiteren Sohn, Lucas Maurice Morad Jagger (* 18. Mai 1999).

Neue Häs:

Zitat:RORY: Oh! My antlers! I love my antlers!
GIGI: Oh, neat! Let me try!
RORY: Wow, okay.
GIGI: [running off to the kitchen] On vixen! On blisters!…

Zitat:lORELAI: I think it's really about writing an amazing letter. I mean the stakes are really high for him, and I want it to be something amazing and powerful, like Gettysburg address powerful or "I have a dream" powerful. So, I'm thinking I'll look a couple of those up online and just pop the name "Luke" in there and be I’ll done with it.

Zitat:APRIL: She doesn't have a clue. See I told her I was gonna spend the whole day at the Boston museum of science with Melissa and her dad. And it's perfect because mom confirmed things with Melissa's dad two days ago. But then yesterday, I told Melissa's dad that I couldn't come because I had gotten the curse,
LUKE: The…
APRIL: Which is perfect, 'cause you know how awkward men get about menstruation.
LUKE: yeah ah look so it's really great to see you, but this isn't gonna work.
APRIL: But there's no way mom will ever figure it out. I even read all about cotton-topped Tamarin monkeys and the Van De Graaff generator, so I'll have plenty to tell her when I get back. Yeah I'm gonna have to take you home.

APRIL: But there's no way mom will ever figure it out. I even read all about cotton-topped Tamarin monkeys and the Van De Graaff generator, so I'll have plenty to tell her when I get back. Yeah I'm gonna have to take you home.

Zitat:LORELAI: "Luke Danes is a highly regarded member of this community.” [Makes sick sound] “Not an ill word can be spoken of Mr. Danes." It's like I'm some documentary narrator from the history channel. And you know what phrase I keep using? "Stand-up." "Luke Danes is a stand-up guy. "He's an upstanding member of stars hollow, a real stand-up citizen." People are gonna think he's turned into a comedian.

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 27.06.2016

Zitat:Santa Claus's reindeer form an imaginary team of flying reindeer traditionally held to pull the sleigh of Santa Claus and help him deliver Christmas gifts. The commonly cited names of the reindeer are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen.

Zitat:I Have a Dream (engl. „Ich habe einen Traum“) ist der Titel einer berühmten Rede von Martin Luther King, die er anlässlich des Marsches auf Washington für Arbeit und Freiheit, an dem mehr als 250.000 Menschen teilnahmen, am 28. August 1963 in Washington, D.C. vor dem Lincoln Memorial hielt.

I Have a Dream war eine der wichtigsten Ansprachen während des Marsches der Bürgerrechtsbewegung nach Washington für Arbeitsplätze, Freiheit und Gleichheit, speziell für die afroamerikanische Bevölkerung der USA. Dieser Marsch war initiiert von sechs Menschenrechtsorganisationen, die The Big Six genannt wurden. Darunter war auch die Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), deren Vorsitzender Martin Luther King war. King benutzte seine Rede als negative Hommage auf den geplatzten bzw. für manche – wie beispielsweise die afroamerikanische Bevölkerung der USA – unerreichbaren American Dream, um damit auf die Missstände der Situation der schwarzen Bevölkerung aufmerksam zu machen.
Die Rede wird zu den Meisterwerken der Rhetorik gezählt. King verwendet darin als Allusionen Exzerpte aus der Bibel, der Unabhängigkeitserklärung der Vereinigten Staaten, der US-Verfassung, der Erklärung zur Sklavenemanzipation (1862/63) und der Gettysburg-Note, beide von Präsident Lincoln. Durch die Verwendung von Anaphern und die getragene Vortragsweise wirkt die Rede zudem wie eine typische methodistische Predigt.
Er wollte im Einklang mit seinen Beratern den „I Have a Dream“-Teil weglassen (den er zuvor schon bei vielen anderen Reden verwendet hatte); er stand nicht im Manuskript. Mahalia Jackson, die während der Rede in Kings Nähe stand, rief ihm zweimal zu «Tell 'em about the dream, Martin!» (etwa: «Erzähl ihnen von dem Traum, Martin!»); daraufhin löste sich King von seinem Manuskript und improvisierte den „I Have a Dream“-Teil und den darauf folgenden Schlussteil der Rede (deren Anapher "let freedom ring" lautet).[1]

Zitat:The Museum of Science (MoS) is a Boston, Massachusetts landmark, located in Science Park, a plot of land spanning the Charles River. Along with over 700 interactive exhibits, the museum features a number of live presentations throughout the building every day, along with shows at the Charles Hayden Planetarium and the Mugar Omni Theater, the only domed IMAX screen in New England. The museum is also an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) and is home to over 100 animals, many of which have been rescued and rehabilitated from various dangerous situations. The museum is also one of the city's three bases of operations for Boston's privately operated Duck Tours.

Zitat:The tamarins are squirrel-sized New World monkeys from the family Callitrichidae in the genus Saguinus. They are closely related to the lion tamarins in the genus Leontopithecus.

Zitat:Ein Van-de-Graaff-Generator, auch Bandgenerator genannt, ist eine Apparatur zur Erzeugung hoher elektrischer Gleichspannungen. Der Generator wurde nach dem amerikanischen Physiker Robert Van de Graaff benannt, der ab 1929 Bandgeneratoren entwickelte.

Der Bandgenerator zählt zu den elektrischen Generatoren und wandelt mechanische in elektrische Energie um, allerdings mit sehr geringem Wirkungsgrad. Er ist neben der Influenzmaschine und dem Tesla-Transformator das am häufigsten für physikalische Lehrexperimente verwendete Gerät zur Hochspannungserzeugung. Eine weitere Anwendung findet er im Van-de-Graaff-Beschleuniger.

Zitat:History ist der Name und die Produktion eines privaten deutschen Bezahlfernsehsenders, der im deutschsprachigen Raum als Joint-Venture von A+E Networks und NBC Universal Global Networks Deutschland betrieben wird.

Neue Häs:

Zitat:LORELAI: Because my brain is a wild jungle full of scary gibberish. "I'm writing a letter. I can't write a letter. "Why can't I write a letter? I'm wearing a green dress. "I wish I was wearing my blue dress. "My blue dress is at the cleaners. "'The Germans wore gray. You wore blue. ''Casablanca'. "'Casablanca' is such a good movie. "'Casablanca.' The white house. Bush. "Why don't I drive a hybrid car? I should drive a hybrid car. "I should really take my bicycle to work. "Bicycle. Unicycle. Unitard. Hockey puck. Rattlesnake. Monkey, monkey, underpants."

Zitat:LORELAI: He's been a bit on edge about Luke. You know I ran into Luke outside Doose's the other day, and dad saw me holding Liz's baby. And it just wasn't great. It wasn't great timing.
RORY: Wow.
LORELAI: And this whole mom having the not-a-wedding-party thing caused tension, and we argued. So I just want to be sensitive and not worry him about something he doesn't need to worry about.
RORY: Well, that maks sense.
LORELAI: But everything is gonna be fine. Better than fine -- it's gonna be great.
RORY: Okay. Well, you know, mom, I've been around for a while, too. I remember tom hanks from his "Joe Versus The Volcano" days.

Zitat:APRIL: I know. I've been biking over to Beacon Falls and going rock-hunting around Naugatuck river. It amazing the other day I found an arrowhead in almost perfect condition. It's so sharp, I think I'd get in trouble if I brought it to school.

Zitat:LORELAI: I swear I could get the same effect if I put Vaporub on my chest and drank coffee at the same time.

Zitat:RORY: Look mum if there's anything to be learned from this whole thing with Lucy, it's that honesty is the best policy.

Zitat:CHRISTOPHER: Oh, yeah? What did you get me?
LORELAI: A Maserati.

das erste ist n zitat aus diesem film:

Zitat:Ilsa: I wasn't sure you were the same. Let's see, the last time we met was...Rick: La Belle Aurore.Ilsa: How nice, you remembered. But of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.Rick: Not an easy day to forget.Ilsa: No.Rick: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.Ilsa: Yes. I put that dress away. When the Germans march out, I'll wear it again.

[/url]
Zitat:[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca_%28film%29]Casablanca is a 1942 film about an American expatriate owner of an upscale club and gambling den in the Moroccan city of Casablanca who meets a former lover, with unforeseen complications.

Zitat:A hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) is a type of hybrid vehicle and electric vehicle that combines a conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) propulsion system with an electric propulsion system (hybrid vehicle drivetrain). The presence of the electric powertrain is intended to achieve either better fuel economy than a conventional vehicle or better performance. There are a variety of HEV types, and the degree to which each functions as an electric vehicle (EV) varies as well. The most common form of HEV is the hybrid electric car, although hybrid electric trucks (pickups and tractors) and buses also exist.

The Clinton administration initiated the Partnership for a New Generation of Vehicles (PNGV) program on 29 September 1993, that involved Chrysler, Ford, General Motors, USCAR, the DoE, and other various governmental agencies to engineer the next efficient and clean vehicle.[48] The United States National Research Council (USNRC) cited automakers' moves to produce HEVs as evidence that technologies developed under PNGV were being rapidly adopted on production lines, as called for under Goal 2. Based on information received from automakers, NRC reviewers questioned whether the "Big Three" would be able to move from the concept phase to cost effective, pre-production prototype vehicles by 2004, as set out in Goal 3.[49] The program was replaced by the hydrogen-focused FreedomCAR initiative by the George W. Bush administration in 2001,[50] an initiative to fund research too risky for the private sector to engage in, with the long-term goal of developing effectively carbon emission- and petroleum-free vehicles.
Zitat:Joe gegen den Vulkan (Originaltitel: Joe Versus the Volcano) ist eine US-amerikanische Filmkomödie aus dem Jahr 1990. Der Regisseur war John Patrick Shanley, der auch das Drehbuch schrieb. Die Hauptrollen spielten Tom Hanks und Meg Ryan.

Joe Banks arbeitet bei einem Hersteller medizinischer Geräte. Als er erfährt, dass er unheilbar krank ist, kündigt er den Job. Die Verabredung mit der Kollegin DeDe wird zum Fiasko.

Der Millionär Samuel Harvey Graynamore schlägt Banks vor, als Menschenopfer auf der Pazifikinsel Waponi Wu in einen Vulkan zu springen, damit die einheimische Bevölkerung einem Rohstoffvertrag zustimmt. Banks fliegt von New York nach Los Angeles. Dort lernt er die Töchter des Millionärs, Angelica und Patricia Graynamore, kennen; Patricia begleitet ihn auf seiner weiteren Reise. Die beiden heiraten und stürzen sich in den Vulkan. In diesem Moment bricht der Vulkan aus und schleudert Patricia und Joe wohlbehalten in den Pazifik. Joe erfährt, dass sein Arzt von Samuel Graynamore bestochen wurde, um eine falsche Diagnose auszustellen.

Zitat:The Naugatuck River ist ein 64,7 km langer Fluss im Südwesten von Connecticut. Sein Einzugsgebiet umfasst Teile von Litchfield County und New Haven County.

vaporub

http://www.wick.de/de-de/produkte-gegen-erkaltung-und-grippe/mittel-gegen-schnupfen/wick-vaporub-erkaltungssalbe

Honesty is the best policy - .Ehrlich währt am längsten.proverb

dict.de

Die Maserati S.p.A. ist ein italienischer Hersteller von Automobilen mit Sitz in Modena. Das Unternehmen wurde 1914 in Bologna gegründet. Markenzeichen ist ein Dreizack.

neue häs:

Zitat:LANE: So of course I spun the record for a week straight, because who wouldn't want to listen to Art Brut for a week straight? Oh Pass me your lyrics.

Zitat:ZACH: Mostly I've just been messing around. I wrote one song that was kind of White Stripes' "Little Ghost" meets the Decemberists meets Gulag Orkestar meets, like, "Losing my Religion" meets Jethro Burns on that Steve Goodman album meets "Battle of Evermore" meets The Smiths meets... some other stuff.

Zitat:ZACH: Exactly. Whoa. Okay, this is eerie. You see the way I'm holding my mandolin. It's exactly one of the baby holds I've learned. See how I have it in the crook of my arm with its head supported?
BRIAN: That's how you're supposed to hold a baby?
ZACH: One of the ways. Lane, I wish your mom was here. This is so "rock-a-bye, baby."

Zitat:Die Art brut ist ein Sammelbegriff für autodidaktische Kunst von Laien, Kindern oder Menschen mit einer Geisteskrankheit oder einer geistigen Behinderung.

Zitat:'Rock-a-bye Baby' is a nursery rhyme and lullaby. The melody is a variant of the English satirical ballad Lillibullero[citation needed]. It has a Roud Folk Song Index number of 2768.
Zitat:The Smiths war eine britische Indie-Rock-Band der 1980er Jahre, die 2004 vom Musikmagazin NME noch vor den Beatles zum Most Influential Artist Ever gekürt wurde. 1982 gründeten der Gitarrist Johnny ... Wikipedia
[/url]
Zitat:The White Stripes:Little Ghost

Album: Get Behind Me Satan

Veröffentlicht: 2005
yt

Zitat:The Decemberists ist eine US-amerikanische Indie-Folk-Band aus Portland, Oregon, deren Name sich auf die Dekabristen und die Stimmung bezieht, die im Dezember herrscht.[1] Ihre erste EP 5 Songs veröffentlichten sie 2001.

Zitat:Gulag Orkestar is the debut album of Beirut. It was recorded in 2005 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
It is written in the booklet that the front and back photos were found in a library in Leipzig, torn out of a book. The original photographer was unknown to the creators of the album while it was recorded, but has since been discovered to be Sergey Chilikov.[12]
The album has received great critical acclaim and was later re-released to include the Lon Gisland EP.
The Gulag was a Soviet government agency administering forced labor camps, while orkestar is the Serbo-Croatian word for "orchestra
"
Zitat:Losing My Religion ist einer der erfolgreichsten Songs der US-amerikanischen Alternative-Rock-Band R.E.M. Es war die zweite Singleauskopplung aus dem 1991 veröffentlichten Album Out of Time.
Zitat:"The Battle of Evermore" is a folk duet sung by Robert Plant and Sandy Denny, featured on Led Zeppelin's untitled 1971 album. The song's instrumentation features acoustic guitar and mandolin playing.

Zitat:Kenneth Charles „Jethro“ Burns (* 10. März 1920; † 4. Februar 1989) war ein US-amerikanischer Bluegrass- und Country-Musiker.

Zitat:Steve Goodman (eigentlich Steven Benjamin Goodman, * [url=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/25._Juli]25. Juli 1948 in Chicago; † 20. September 1984 in Seattle) war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger und Komponist der Folkmusik.

Zitat:Kenneth Charles „Jethro“ Burns (* 10. März 1920; † 4. Februar 1989) war ein US-amerikanischer Bluegrass- und Country-Musiker.

Burns begann mit sechs Jahren Mandoline zu spielen. Bei einem Amateurwettbewerb des Radiosenders WNOX in Knoxville lernte er 1932 Henry Haynes kennen. Die beiden Zwölfjährigen bekamen darauf einen Job als Studiomusiker und bildeten ein Duo, das Popsongs auf komödiantische Weise darbot. Sie traten als Homer and Jethro 39 Jahre lang auch in Radiosendungen auf, bis Haynes 1971 starb. In den folgenden Jahren trat Burns mit eigenem Jazzensemble, dem Jethro Burns Quartet, auf, außerdem mit seinem Schwager Chet Atkins und dem Folksänger Steve Goodman. Burns starb im Februar 1989 an Prostatakrebs. 2001 wurden Homer and Jethro in die Country Music Hall of Fame aufgenommen.

Neue HäS:

Zitat:LORELAI: And I got cologne for Michel and the same cologne for my mother.
RORY: Weird.
LORELAI: Well, they'll both hate whatever I give them, so I figured, why spend time picking out doomed gifts? Then I have whatever Williams-Sonoma sold me for Sookie -- a butter slicer, a bread warmer/wine maker.

Zitat:ZACH: Give me a break, Sonic Youth has a kid, and they're still way cool.

R
Zitat:ORY: Okay hurry back "Christmas in July" screening in 30 minutes.

Zitat:LORELAI: Honey look, I have been around a long time, okay? I wore leggings the last time they were trendy. I knew Tom Hanks when he was a Bosom Buddy. I have lived, and I have learned.

Zitat:Williams-Sonoma, Inc. ist ein US-amerikanisches Unternehmen mit Firmensitz in San Francisco, dass spezielle Kochutensilien und andere Haushaltswaren sowie eine Auswahl an Lebensmittel, wie beispielsweise Gourmet-Kaffee verkauft.

Zitat:Die 1981 in New York gegründete Band Sonic Youth war eine der einflussreichsten No-Wave-/Noise-Rock-Bands.

die mitglieder kim gordon und  Thurston Moore sind verheiratet udn haben ein kind.

auf wiki
Zitat:Christmas in July is a 1940 comedy film written and directed by Preston Sturges based on his 1931 play A Cup of Coffee. It was Sturges' second film as writer-director, after The Great McGinty, and stars Dick Powell and Ellen Drew.
[/url]
Zitat:Bosom Buddies is an American [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation_comedy]sitcom starring Tom Hanks and Peter Scolari created by Robert L. Boyett, Thomas L. Miller and Chris Thompson (Miller/Milkis/Boyett Productions). It ran from 1980 to 1982 on ABC and in reruns in the summer of 1984 on NBC. The show features the misadventures of two single men, working in creative advertising, struggling in their industry while disguising themselves as women in order to live in the one apartment they could afford. Gender stereotypes and male/female interpersonal relationships were frequent themes.

The show became known for its quirky humor and its frequent use of improvisation, especially between stars Hanks and Scolari. Though the show started out with good ratings, it failed to hold the public's interest and was canceled after two seasons.

wiki

letzte Häs:
Zitat:APRIL: Well, I'm 60% atheist and 40% agnostic, so Christmas isn't really a big deal for me.
RORY: Oh, really? 60/40, huh?
LORELAI: More of a winter solstice gal?

Zitat:LANE: I'm perfectly capable of carrying a bag of groceries.
ZACH: Nutter butters? I put those Nutter butters back on the shelf.

Nutter Butter is a Nabisco brand peanut-shaped sandwich cookie with a peanut butter filling, which was introduced to the public in 1969.

Nutter Butters have a two-ply bread peanut shape with a texture that resembles that of a peanut. The individual cookies are about 3-4 inches in length and have a very recognizable and distinctive look

Du hast was vergessen:

Winter solstice is an astronomical phenomenon marking the shortest day and the longest night of the year. In the Northern Hemisphere this is the December solstice and in the Southern Hemisphere this is the June solstice.

The axial tilt of Earth and gyroscopic effects of its daily rotation mean that the two opposite points in the sky to which the Earth's axis of rotation points (axial precession) change very slowly (making a complete circle approximately every 26,000 years). As the Earth follows its orbit around the Sun, the polar hemisphere that faced away from the Sun, experiencing winter, will, in half a year, face towards the Sun and experience summer. This is because the two hemispheres face opposite directions along Earth's axis, and so as one polar hemisphere experiences winter, the other experiences summer.

More evident from high latitudes, a hemisphere's winter solstice occurs on the shortest day and longest night of the year, when the sun's daily maximum elevation in the sky is at its lowest.[1] The winter solstice itself lasts only a moment in time, so other terms are used for the day on which it occurs, such as "midwinter", or the "shortest day". It is often considered the "extreme of winter" (Dongzhi in the Chinese calendar). In meteorology, winter in the Northern Hemisphere spans the entire period of December through February. The seasonal significance of the winter solstice is in the reversal of the gradual lengthening of nights and shortening of days. The earliest sunset and latest sunrise dates differ from winter solstice, however, and these depend on latitude, due to the variation in the solar day throughout the year caused by the Earth's elliptical orbit (see earliest and latest sunrise and sunset).

Worldwide, interpretation of the event has varied across cultures, but many have held a recognition of rebirth, involving holidays, festivals, gatherings, rituals or other celebrations around that time.[2]

wiki.de