GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: GilmoreGirls (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wortgefechte der GG - und ich dachte nur so "Hä?" (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thema: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV (/showthread.php?tid=5012)

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - medea - 18.11.2016

hier der Rest von 7.21 - wir hatten ja schon einiges, hoffentlich finden wir es wieder Smile

Zeige Spoiler

Ich weiß nicht, ob wir pedi-spa mit reinnehmen wollen? Ist wahrscheinlich einfach nur ein Fußbad?

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 19.11.2016

ja, in der deutwschen übersetzung sagt er auch fußbad. komisch, so als übersetzung hätt ich jetz wellness-/ entspannungs-pediküre gesagt. naja.

wir können es ja mit reinnehmen und sagen, dass es auf duetsch fußbad heißt? i dont know

Die Pomp and Circumstance Marches, op. 39 sind eine Reihe von fünf Märschen für Orchester, komponiert von Edward Elgar.

Stanford Dish Walk
One of the most popular walks and runs on the entire Peninsula is known as The Dish, named after the large old radiotelescope used for research in the Stanford foothills and visible from throughout the area.

(laut google maps ist diese wandergegend ca 12 min von palo alto entfent)

The Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve, known officially as the Baylands Nature Preserve, is the largest tract of undisturbed marshland remaining in the San Francisco Bay. Fifteen miles of multi-use trails provide access to a unique mixture of tidal and fresh water habitats. The preserve encompasses 1,940 acres in both Palo Alto and East Palo Alto, and is owned by the city of Palo Alto, California, United States.

ich hatte völlig vergessen dasss wir 7.21 schon "fertig hattten":

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012-post-914974.html#pid914974

hab nur vergesssen den link im ersten bneitrag vom thread zu posten Big Grin

aber dann machen wir die folge noch fertig und dann die letzte Smile das schaffen wir schon in 7 tagen ! Smile

und:

gawking - glotzen
asinine - idiiotisch, blödsinnig

luke ist also einfach nur luke und meint, wenn man kirk anstarrt, ist er nur noch idiotisvher in seinem verhalten

und circcus freak with hands: hab lange gesucht, aber ich glaube sie meint nur da rory sagt "i love him..on the ohter hand.... on the other hand.... on the other hand..." (ich liebe ihn. auf der andern seite.... ), dass rory wie ein zirkus-freak wäre da sie so "viele hände hat".

allerdings weiß ich nicht ob sie meint sie ei eiin zrikusfreak im sinne vn "da arbeiten freaks die schnell mit den händen können (jongleure etc)" oder ob sie wirklich einen freak meint im sinne von " eiin mensch mit mehr als zwei händen" wie sie früher oft auf jahrmärkten attraktionen waren? wisst ihr was ich mein?

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - medea - 19.11.2016

Ich hab auch eine Weile nach circus freak gesucht, aber keine real Person gefunden, die so richtig passen würde. Deine Erklärung finde ich ziemlich gut! Ich würde sagen, dass nicht Jongleure gemeint sind, sondern diese "Freaks", wie sie früher in "Freak shows" und auf Jahrmärkten gezeigt wurden. Und Rory wäre so einer mit ganz vielen Händen, weil sie eben die ganze Zeit "on the other hand" sagt. Denn warum sollte sie "normale" Zirkusleute als freaks bezeichnen? Und wenn jemand mehr als zwei Hände hätte, würde er ja gut als "circus freak" durchgehen...

Oh, ich dachte irgendwie Gawking wäre ein Name, weil es großgeschrieben war und wahrscheinlich hat es mich spontan an Hawking erinnert! Duh! Doy! Wollen wir es dann überhaupt reinnehmen? Aber da du ja schon eine Erklärung geschrieben hast, warum nicht.

Cool, dann nur noch eine Folge Smile Oder hast du noch was aus 7.21?

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 21.11.2016

New hab nix mehr Smile

7.22:
Rory – Why would Christiane Amanpour be hanging out at the Dragonfly?

Rory – Yeah. Remember the time when you thought saw Sandra Day O’Connor?

Taylor – Once again, this is not a "meeting," per se. We have already broken several Robert's Rules of Order

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 21.11.2016

Robert's Rules of Order is the short title of a book, written by Henry Martyn Robert, that is intended to be a guide for conducting meetings and making decisions as a group.

Originally published in 1876.

hier hatten wir übrigens schon einige häs aus 7.22, u.a. auch amanpour und day o'connor:

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012-post-914977.html#pid914977

häs aus 7.22:

LORELAI: All you have to do is throw on that cap and gown again, you know and go up on a little podium again, that someone is gonna build and listen to the high school band play “Pomp and Circumstance”.

LUKE: All right, give me 300 hot dogs, 250 burgers.
CHARLIE: How about brats?

RORY: So we were just talking about different opportunities that might come up and where I've already applied, and he mentioned that the reporter that was covering the Barack Obama campaign for him dropped out because his fiancée got a job in Dubai, so they're moving.
LORELAI: Wow!
RORY: So Hugo asked me if that was something I'd be interested in and I said “yes I would be interested” and he told me more about it and apparently I would be on the campaign trail with the other reporters -- the planes, the buses, the whole deal. And I mean it's only an online magazine, so I wouldn't be staying where the Wall Street Journal people stay at night but…

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - medea - 22.11.2016

Zitat:LUKE: All right, give me 300 hot dogs, 250 burgers.
CHARLIE: How about
brats?

"brat" ist eine Abkürzung für "Bratwurst":
Bratwurst, often shortened to "brat" in American English, is a common type of sausage in the United States, especially in the state of Wisconsin, where the largest ancestry group is German. Originally brought to North America by German immigrants, it is a common sight at summer cookouts, alongside the more famous hot dog
(Wikipedia)

Pomp and Circumstance hatten wir ja gerade in 7.21 Smile

Zitat:RORY: So we were just talking about different opportunities that might come up and where I've already applied, and he mentioned that the reporter that was covering the Barack Obama campaign for him dropped out because his fiancée got a job in Dubai, so they're moving.
LORELAI: Wow!
RORY: So Hugo asked me if that was something I'd be interested in and I said “yes I would be interested” and he told me more about it and apparently I would be on the campaign trail with the other reporters -- the planes, the buses, the whole deal. And I mean it's only an online magazine, so I wouldn't be staying where the Wall Street Journal people stay at night but…

Barack Obama war der 44. Präsident der USA (von 2009 bis 2016). 2007 begann seinen Wahlkampf als Kandidat der Demokraten, 2008 setzte er sich gegen Hillary Clinton durch und 2009 wurde er schließlich zum Präsidenten gewählt.

Das Wall Street Journal ist eine englisch-sprachige Wirtschaftszeitung und hat die größte Auflage aller Zeitungen in den USA. Rory meint also, dass sie nicht die gleiche Unterkunft hätte wie die Wall Street Journalisten, weil sie für eine kleinere Online-Zeitung arbeiten würde.

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 23.11.2016

So, ich bin mal wieder on Wink Bis morgen schaffen wir das.

Hier meines erachtens die letzten Häs:

BABETTE: Oh, yeah look at these ankles. They haven't been this swollen since hurricane bob. So then I checked the weather channel, and sure enough, Nick Walker confirmed it. There's a storm front moving in over Connecticut.
LUKE: It's gonna rain tomorrow?
BABETTE: First thing in the AM, Nick Walker -- you a Nick Walker fan?+

LANE: [Chuckles] How weird is this? Yesterday we're sitting on your porch playing jacks and praying to grow boobs, and now look at us. I have a husband and two babies in there, and you're about to go off and conquer the world, or at least write about it.
RORY: We've come a long way, baby.

evtl eine songzeile?

LORELAI: All I know is, it's on the list, and if it's on the list, I'm getting it for you. You think Tom Brokaw's mother sent him off to his first campaign with no fanny pack?

LULU: I have a bunch of stuff left from a school birthday party – Mylar balloons, streamers.

[They head towards Miss Pattys.]
LORELAI: Remember last year when Miss Patty hurt her back during rehearsal for spring fling?
RORY: Oh yeah she should have never demonstrated the Jetés for the little daffodils.
LORELAI: She had one of those back-support things that you put on top of chairs. I bet she'd loan that to you.
RORY: Yeah but do I really want to be known as "back-support-thingy girl"?
LORELAI: AH, hello, two-hour speech, metal folding chairs, and now I'll take questions for an hour.

SOOKIE: Ooh Good. Hey, I apologize for the smell in here, but I'm making bouillabaisse. It's kind of at the stinkiest part -- a lot of uncooked fish and garlic.

RORY: Thank you. Yeah I'm really excited, but I'm nervous. I have to be a real reporter, yikes.
LUKE: You'll be a great one.
LORELAI: She will, so, sorry, but no Rory, no party.
BABETTE: But you promised us a re-enactment.

hab irgendwo mal gelesen auf ner gg se3ite, dass das eine anspielung auf irgendwas sein soll....

LUKE: Well t he boat trip's been cancelled, but Caesar's got it in his head that I'm gonna leave at some point so he can prove he can -- whatever.
CAESAR: Java one, java two.

RORY: I know but that also mean in three days I'd be leaving for who knows how long. It could be two months, it could be two years if Barack does well. And what does that mean -- I'm only gonna come home on holidays? That’s crazy. And I need some transition time, and the roller coasters -- how am I gonna go on all the roller coasters if I have to leave and have to be in Iowa on Monday at the town hall meeting at the Quality Inn and Suites Ballroom in Sioux City?

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 23.11.2016

NICK WALKER:

Findet man wenig aber ich hab diese seite gefudnen:

http://wxdude.com/about/index.html

da ist sogar der gg-ausschnitt gepostet Big Grin

We've Come a Long Way Baby is a 1978 country music album by Loretta Lynn on MCA-3073. The title song was a top ten hit for Lynn, playing on the famous Virginia Slims slogan of the day, "You've Come a Long Way Baby". The album was produced by Owen Bradley.

möglich dass rory sich darauf bezieht

Thomas John „Tom“ Brokaw ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalist, der für den Fernsehsender NBC die allabendliche Nachrichtensendung Nightly News moderierte.

Grand jeté

(French pronunciation: [ɡʁɑ̃ ʒəte]) A long horizontal jump, starting from one leg and landing on the other. Known as a split in the air. It is most often done forward and usually involves doing full leg splits in mid-air. It consists basically of a grand écart with a moving jump. The front leg brushes straight into the air in a grand battement, as opposed to from développé (or an unfolding motion). The back leg follows making the splits in the air. It can be performed en avant (forward), à la seconde (to the side), en arrière (backward), and en tournant (turning en dedans). The dancer must remember to hit the fullest split at the height of the jump, with weight pushed slightly forward, giving the dancer a gliding appearance.

Bouillabaisse ist ein provenzalisches Fischgericht, das je nach Zubereitung als zweigängiges Gericht aus Fischsuppe und gegartem Speisefisch mit Meeresfrüchten oder als reichhaltiger Eintopf serviert wird

zu mylar balloons hab ich das hier, glaub aber nicht dass es passt?

"Mylar balloon" is the name for the figure given by W. Paulson, who first investigated the shape. The term was subsequently adopted by other writers. "Mylar" is a trademark of DuPont.

auf der deutschen wiki seite zu balloons steht:

Außerdem werden aus Kunststoffen – etwa Polyester (Mylar) – Folienballons hergestellt, welche ebenfalls mit Luft oder Helium befüllbar sind.

beispiel: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Balloons,_Belfast,_May_2010.JPG

also balloons die so hergesetllt werden.

OH MAN , ich glaubs ja fast nicht dass wir bald fertig sind ! UND DANN DAS REVIVAL - VORFREUDE!!!!

ACH JA: quellen immer wiki ausser das mit nick walker Wink

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - medea - 24.11.2016

"You've come a long way, baby" ist auch ein Album von Fat Boy Slim aus dem Jahre 1998. Aber dieses Country Album ist wahrscheinlicher, weil es da ja "We've ..." heißt wie im Zitat und nicht "you've...". Oder?

"no Rory, no party" habe ich noch gar nicht als Anspielung betrachtet... Ich dachte es heißt einfach "wenn Rory nicht kann, kann auch die Party nicht stattfinden". Ich hab auch nichts dazu gefunden, was irgendwie passen könnte.

Auch zu " now I'll take questions for an hour." habe ich nichts gefunden. Heißt vielleicht einfach, dass Obama das in einer Pressekonferenz sagen könnte. Erst eine zweistündige Rede und dann noch eine Stunde Fragen, und daher soll Rory sich diese back-support-thingy mitnehmen, weil es sonst auf den Stühlen unbequem wird. Was meint ihr?

Zu "java one java two" habe ich auch nichts gefunden (was ist denn heute los?). Also entweder bin ich zu blöd heute..... komisch.

Das "Quality Inn and Suites" ist ein echtes Hotel in einer Stadt names "Sioux City". Und ballroom ist vielleicht einfach tatsächlich ein Ballraum, also ein großer Raum, wo sich dann alle Reporter treffen, wenn die Kampagne losgeht?
Hier das Hotel:
https://www.choicehotels.com/iowa/sioux-city/quality-inn-hotels/ia404

RE: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - medea - 24.11.2016

Ich muss leider morgen um 6 Uhr aufstehen und gehe deshalb jetzt schlafen. Will ja auch fit sein für ein gewisses Ereignis morgen Smile

Ich schau morgen vormittag oder mittag nochmal rein, bevor ich mich dann zum Gucken zurückziehe Smile Aber ich denke wir haben es gerade noch rechtzeitig geschafft, oder? Coooool!!!!