GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland
Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Druckversion

+- GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de)
+-- Forum: GilmoreGirls (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Wortgefechte der GG - und ich dachte nur so "Hä?" (https://forum.gilmoregirls.de/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thema: Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV (/showthread.php?tid=5012)

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 16.12.2014

Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7)

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Es geht weiter!!

Driving Miss Gilmore 6.21
Zitat:Emily: Can we please talk about something other than food?
Lorelai: Starvation. Scurvy. The Donner Party.
Zitat:Lorelai: Oh, I'm sorry, Mrs. Onassis, I was looking for my mother.
Zitat:Rory:(referring to Paris's getting Logan bedpans) They're just there to help and watch you.
Logan: Or reenact their favorite scenes from Misery.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 26.12.2014

Zitat:Die Donner Party war eine Reisegruppe, die 1846 durch eine Fehlentscheidung in der Sierra Nevada vom Winter überrascht wurde. Dies kostete 34 der 81 Teilnehmer das Leben.
Zitat:Jacqueline „Jackie“ Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (* 28. Juli 1929 in Southampton auf Long Island als Jacqueline Lee Bouvier; † 19. Mai 1994 in New York) war eine US-amerikanische Journalistin und Verlagslektorin. Sie war die Ehefrau des 35. US-Präsidenten John F. Kennedy und damit vom 20. Januar 1961 bis zum 22. November 1963 die First Lady der USA. Sie bevorzugte die französische Aussprache ihres Vornamens.
Die in den 1960er Jahren als „Jackie Kennedy“ bekannt gewordene Präsidentengattin machte durch ihren modischen Stil und ihre Bemühungen um die Kulturförderung auf sich aufmerksam. Während ihrer zweiten Ehe mit dem 23 Jahre älteren griechischen Reeder Aristoteles Onassis verliehen ihr die Medien den Spitznamen „Jackie O.“.

wiki

Zitat:Misery ist eine Verfilmung des Stephen-King-Romans Sie des Regisseurs Rob Reiner nach einem Drehbuch von William Goldman aus dem Jahr 1990.

Paul Sheldon, ein erfolgreicher Romanautor, beendet sein neuestes Buch in einer entlegenen Hütte in den Bergen im Clear Creek County, Colorado. Er ist als Autor der Misery-Saga bekannt. Als der Roman fertig ist, macht er sich mit dem Manuskript auf den Nachhauseweg nach New York City. Wegen eines Schneesturms kommt er von der Straße ab und wird schwer verletzt. Eine Frau namens Annie Wilkes rettet Paul aus dem Autowrack und nimmt ihn bei sich im Haus auf, in dem sie zurückgezogen mit einem Schwein namens Misery lebt. Die ehemalige Krankenschwester stellt sich als „sein größter Fan“ vor. Da der Schneesturm jeglichen Kontakt nach außen unterbrochen hat, versucht sie selbst, ihn gesund zu pflegen.
wiki.de

neue Häs:
Zitat:RICHARD: Hardly. Everyone knows ugly men make the best doctors.
EMILY: That's absurd.
RICHARD: It's a fact
EMILY: Marcus Welby was handsome and George Clooney.
LORELAI: Fake doctors, mom.

Zitat:EMILY: Well, let's just talk about something else. We had lunch with Christopher yesterday.
(…)
RICHARD: Because there'd been a lot of tension between us about the tuition incident, and your mother and I thought it was time for a sit-down.
LORELAI: A sit down what, did you get Clemenza to hide a gun in the bathroom first?

Zitat:EMILY: He knows that we're no longer angry with him, and we are all friends again.
LORELAI: Well, with friends like these...

Zitat:MICHEL: You know you wouldn't treat Nicole Kidman like this. Nicole Kidman, red hair, tall. Okay, then, Julia Roberts, you wouldn't treat Julia Roberts like this. Red hair, tall. Okay, then, Scarlett Johansson. What are you, a shut-in?
[…]
MICHEL: Oh, I cannot. I cannot stop this for a very, very long time. I buy milk from the organic dairy down the way. The nonfat milk has a blue top, blue. Today I find out that they have accidentally been putting red tops on the nonfat milk and blue on the 2%, 2%! For the last two weeks, I have been drinking 2% milk in my coffee every single day.
[…]
LORELAI: At least it hasn't affected your ability to do math. [To Sookie] Isn't this bouncing bothering you?
SOOKIE: It was, but now it's kind of like having a Beyoncé video on.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 31.12.2014

Zitat:Marcus Welby, M.D. is an American medical drama television program that aired on ABC from September 23, 1969, to July 29, 1976. It starred Robert Young as a family practitioner with a kind bedside manner and James Brolin as the younger doctor he often worked with, and was produced by David Victor and David J. O'Connell. The pilot, A Matter of Humanities, had aired as an ABC Movie of the Week on March 26, 1969.

Zitat:Emergency Room – Die Notaufnahme, kurz ER, ist eine 1994 gestartete und 2009 beendete US-amerikanische Fernsehserie, die vorwiegend in der Notaufnahme eines fiktiven Chicagoer Lehrkrankenhauses spielt und dabei auf realistische, dramatische und auch humorvolle Weise versucht, den Arbeitsalltag des medizinischen Personals und Patientenschicksale darzustellen.
George Clooney, amerik. Schauspieler, spielte von 1994–1999 den Dr. Douglas „Doug“ Ross. Er ist sehr gutaussehend.

Es gibt die phrase with friends like these you don't need enemies, das is eigentlich nicht wirklih eine anspielung in dem sinne oder?

Zitat:Nicole Mary Kidman, AC ist eine US-amerikanisch-australische Schauspielerin und Filmproduzentin.

Zitat:Scarlett Johansson ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin und Sängerin.

Zitat:Julia Fiona Roberts ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Durch die Filmromanze Pretty Woman wurde sie weltberühmt und erhielt dafür den Golden Globe und eine Oscar-Nominierung.
Alle drei sind rothaarig/rotblond.
Zitat:Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter ist eine US-amerikanische R&B, und Pop-Sängerin und Schauspielerin
In ihren Videos tanzt sie meistnes.

Clemenza ist ein Charakter aus dem Film “Der Pate”.
Zitat:In einem Versuch, das Leben seines Vaters zu retten, stimmte Michael Corleone zu den Drogendealer Virgil Sollozzo und seinen Leibwächter, Polizei McCluskey zu ermorden. Clemenza hatte die Aufgabe, Michael eine Waffe zu verschaffen. Diese versteckte er in der Toilette des Restaurants, in das Michael die zwei führte. Sie war im Spülkasten.

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Movies/Godfather-The-909.html

Neue HÄs:

Zitat: SOOKIE: I have to get a babysitter if there's gonna be a staff meeting tonight, and Becky, the good one, is at her grandmother's, so I'll have to use her crazy Goth sister who wears the snake around her neck and eats all my Eggos.

Zitat:JACKSON: You know that back half-acre that I haven't planted for a few years, up on the slope, out of sight, out of mind? Well, I went back there this morning, and it's a giant field of pot!
SOOKIE: [Gasps]
JACKSON: Every square inch, hundreds of plantings. It looks like Harrison Ford's backyard.
SOOKIE: How did this happen?
JACKSON: The Templeton brothers.
SOOKIE: The Templeton brothers.
JACKSON: They must have planted it right before I fired 'em. I told them to weed the back half-acre. They're not the smartest of fellows.
SOOKIE: They were always listening to the Allman Brothers. We should never hire guys that listen to the Allman Brothers.

Zitat:LIZ: He's gone, the big "gone out of my life." Do you have Matzo Brie?
LUKE: What? Liz, no.
LIZ: Okay. How 'bout a Denver omelet?

Zitat:DOYLE: Penguins. You haven't seen the penguin movie?
Zitat: RORY: They're there for a reason.
LOGAN: To re-enact their favorite scenes from "Misery"?
PARIS: Your kitchen needs organizing!
LOGAN: Yeah, I'll get right on that!
DOYLE: You shouldn't talk loudly. You'll strain something.
LOGAN: I've got Dina and Moshe Abramowicz on top of me.
Zitat: RORY: I don't know that that doctor knows what he's talking about.
LOGAN: You mean the Johns Hopkins graduate knows less than you?

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 04.01.2015

Zitat:Eggo is a brand of frozen waffles in the United States, Canada and Mexico, which is owned by the Kellogg Company. Several varieties are available, including homestyle, blueberry, strawberry, apple cinnamon, buttermilk, and chocolate chip.
By mid-June 2009, Eggo had a 73% share of the frozen waffle market in the United States.[1]

Zitat:Harrison Ford (* 13. Juli 1942 in Chicago, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler. Ford, der unter anderem in drei Filmen der Reihe Star Wars als Han Solo zu sehen war, gilt als einer der kommerziell erfolgreichsten Darsteller der Filmgeschichte. Besondere Popularität erlangte Ford in der Rolle des Archäologen und Abenteurers Indiana Jones, den er seit 1981 in vier Filmen darstellte. In Filmen wie Mosquito Coast (1986) und In Sachen Henry (1991) konnte er sich auch als Charakterdarsteller profilieren.
http://www.celebstoner.com/celebstoners/profile/harrison-ford/

Zitat:Die Allman Brothers Band ist eine Rockband aus Macon, Georgia, im Süden der USA. Sie ist die erste und auch eine der wichtigsten Bands des Southern Rock. Ihre größten Erfolge hatten sie Anfang der 1970er Jahre.
Zitat:Matzah brei (Yiddish: מצה ברײַ; Hebrew: מצה בריי‎, matzah brei, or מצה מטוגנת, matzah metugenet, literally, "fried matzah"), sometimes spelled matzah brie or matzo brei, is a dish of Ashkenazi Jewish origin made from matzo fried with eggs.

Zitat:A Denver omelette, also known as a Southwest omelette or Western omelette, is an omelette filled with diced ham, onions, and green bell peppers, though there are many variations on fillings. Often served in the Southwestern United States, this omelette sometimes has a topping of cheese and a side dish of hash browns or fried potatoes
Zitat:Die Johns Hopkins University (JHU) ist eine private Universität in Baltimore, USA. Sie wurde am 22. Februar 1876 gegründet als die erste Universität in den Vereinigten Staaten, die Forschung und Lehre nach dem Vorbild deutscher Universitäten vereinte. Ihren Namen erhielt sie von Johns Hopkins, der zur Gründung der Universität und des Johns Hopkins Hospitals bei seinem Tod 1873 ein Erbe von 7 Millionen US-Dollar hinterließ.

Zitat:Dina Abramowicz (1909-2000) was a librarian at YIVO and a Yiddish language expert.
Abramowicz was born in Vilnius, then under Russian rule.[1] Her parents were teachers. Though her first language was Russian, when the Germans occupied Vilnius during World War I, they allowed Jews to establish their own schools. Abramowicz's parents sent her to a Yiddish-language elementary and high schools. During her university years she studied Polish literature.
Her first job was at a children's library in Vilnius, the Kinderbibliotek.[1] Soon after its founding she joined YIVO.
During World War II, Vilnius's Jews were put in ghettos. A librarian, Herman Kruk, organized a library and asked Abramowicz to staff it. "How can we think of a library under these conditions, and who will come to read books there?" she remembered asking a fellow librarian. "Since there was nothing one could do about this absurd situation, what was the use of talking and wondering?" was the response. During its initial year, the ghetto library lent 100,000 books, mostly of escapist fiction to relieve the suffering of the ghetto residents.[1]
The Vilnius ghetto was liquidated in 1943. Abramowicz's mother was sent to Treblinka where she was murdered. Abramowicz was to be sent to a labor camp, but when the train car door opened on the Vilnius platform, she walked out unnoticed and made her escape, eventually working in a camp devoted to processing winter coats for the German army. She escaped into the woods and joined Jewish resistance fighters as a nurse's helper.[1]
After the war she made her way to New York City where she reunited with her father (who had relocated there prior to the war). There she encounted Max Weinreich, one of YIVO's founders, and together they worked to reconstitute YIVO. She became the head librarian at YIVO in 1962, a position she held until 1987, when she was appointed research librarian, a position she held until her death.[2]
People recalled Abramowicz having a phenomenal memory and a knowledgeable source for information.[1]

neue häs:::

Zitat:RORY: So I guess get up, but superslow. It should look like a Monty Python routine, you're moving so slow.
LOGAN: I'll make John Cleese proud.

Zitat:RORY: Thank you for sitting with him, but I think he needs a little less hovering right now.
PARIS: Warren Beatty jr. Smooth-talk you?
Zitat: RICHARD: It's only temporary. She's on painkillers. I would have been there myself, but I was called out of town. Have you ever been to South Dakota? It's the most boring state in the nation. As I was flying in, I swear I saw one of the heads on Mount Rushmore yawn.

Zitat:LOGAN: Ace, ace, you drinking this in?
RORY: What?
LOGAN: Helen Keller just signed water, Annie.
RORY: You walked
LOGAN: All by my lonesome. You proud of your boy?

Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, mom, where are all the people?
EMILY: What people?
LORELAI: Well Dad made it seem like you were surrounded by a small army you know, enough people to care for you, then go topple Saddam's statue.

Zitat:LORELAI: Mom, mom, you've got to look up.
EMILY: I can't look up. The sun causes searing pain.
LORELAI: Mom, the sun can't even find you under that hat. If we put that hat on frosty the snowman, he'd be living in Miami right now.

Zitat:Emily: And then Dr. Mengele told me to rest and is having me put eyedrops in

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 09.01.2015

Zitat:Monty Python war eine britische Komikergruppe. Sie wurde 1969 gegründet und hatte ihre Blütezeit in den 1970er Jahren
wiki
John Cleese, britischer Komiker und Schauspieler, war Mitglied.
Zitat:Henry Warren Beatty [ˈbeɪti] (* 30. März 1937 in Richmond, Virginia, als Henry Warren Beaty) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Regisseur, Drehbuchautor, Produzent und politischer Aktivist der Demokratischen Partei.
1992 heiratete der frühere Frauenheld seine Schauspielkollegin Annette Bening, mit der er vier Kinder hat
wiki

Zitat:Der Mount Rushmore ist ein Berg in den Black Hills, South Dakota in den USA.
wiki
das ist die mit den Köpfen ehemaliger amerikanischer Präsidenten Wink

Anne Sullivan unterrichtete an einem Gehörloseninstitut. Sie versuchte mit unterschiedlichsten, dort gelernten Methoden der taubblinden Helen Keller, einer Schrifstellerin, das Sprechen beizubringen. Der Durchbruch kam, als Anne mit Helen an der Wasserpumpe im Hof saß und ihr Wasser über die Hand laufen ließ und dabei immer wieder "water" sagte.
Zitat:The destruction of the Firdos Square statue was an event in the 2003 invasion of Iraq and marked the symbolic end of the Battle of Baghdad.
wiki
Zitat:"Frosty the Snowman" (or "Frosty the Snow Man") is a popular song written by Walter "Jack" Rollins and Steve Nelson, and first recorded by Gene Autry and the Cass County Boys in 1950.
wiki
Es geht um einen Schneemann, der von Kindern zum Leben erweckt wird, als diese ihm einen Hut aufsetzen.

Zitat:Josef Mengele (* 16. März 1911 in Günzburg; †7. Februar 1979 in Bertioga, Brasilien) war ein deutscher Mediziner und Anthropologe. Er wurde 1937 Assistent des Erbbiologen und Rassenhygienikers Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer und meldete sich 1940 freiwillig zur Waffen-SS. Nach einem Fronteinsatz als Truppenarzt bei der 5. SS-Panzer-Division „Wiking“ wurde Mengele von Mai 1943 bis Januar 1945 als Lagerarzt im Konzentrations- und Vernichtungslager Auschwitz eingesetzt. In dieser Funktion nahm er Selektionen vor, überwachte die Vergasung der Opfer und führte menschenverachtende medizinische Experimente an Häftlingen durch. Er sammelte Material und betrieb Studien zur Zwillingsforschung, zu Wachstumsanomalien, zu Methoden der Unfruchtbarmachung von Menschen und Transplantation von Knochenmark sowie zur Therapie von Fleckfieber und Malaria. Nach dem Ende des Zweiten Weltkriegs wurde er zwar als NS-Kriegsverbrecher gesucht, aber nie gefasst. Er starb 1979 im brasilianischen Badeort Bertioga. Mengele ertrank, als er beim Schwimmen im Meer einen Schlaganfall erlitt. 1985 wurden im Zuge einer intensivierten Fahndung seine unter falschem Namen beerdigten Gebeine entdeckt und identifiziert. Mengele rückte erst während der frühen 1960er Jahre im Zuge der Ermittlungen zu den Auschwitzprozessen ins engere Blickfeld der Strafverfolger. Zuvor hatte er bereits einige Jahre unter seinem echten Namen ungestört in Argentinien gelebt. Seine weitere Flucht über Paraguay nach Brasilien gab zu unzähligen Spekulationen und Legendenbildungen Anlass, konnte aber erst nach der Entdeckung seiner Leiche aufgeklärt werden. Nachdem die Person Mengeles seit den 1960er Jahren durch sensationalistische Presseberichterstattung und Hollywood*filme zunehmend verzerrt wahrgenommen worden war, bemühte sich die Forschung seit Mitte der 1980er Jahre um eine „Entdämonisierung“. Standen zunächst die Umstände der Flucht und die Persönlichkeitsstruktur Mengeles im Mittelpunkt, so wurde in den letzten Jahren vor allem seine Integration in die an den deutschen Kaiser-Wilhelm-Instituten während des Nationalsozialismus betriebene wissenschaftliche Grundlagenforschung untersucht. Mengeles enger Kontakt zum Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut für Anthropologie, menschliche Erblehre und Eugenik (KWI-A) unter Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer in Berlin, dem er hunderte Präparate schickte, seine Menschenversuche an Häftlingen und vor allem seine Zwillingsforschungen in Auschwitz werden von einigen Historikern als „Pseudowissenschaft“, von anderen als Teil einer gewissenlos und unter rassistischen Prämissen betriebenen Experimentalmedizin gesehen.

So. das wars dann jetzt Smile

soweit ich weiß die letzten:
Zitat:[SIZE=2]
[/SIZE]EMILY: I ordered it specially. It has the darkest windows available. They say it's the car jay-z uses when he's in town.
Zitat:EMILY: Lorelai, I cannot ride in your jeep. It's completely exposed to the elements. You do remember I'm recovering from surgery, don't you?
LORELAI: No really, I thought you were just doing your best Mia Farrow in "Broadway Danny Rose" impersonation.
EMILY: Lorelai, I need my prescriptions. If I don't get my prescriptions, infection will set in, and I will lose my eyesight completely, and you will be doing this more than just today. Now, what's it going to be?
LORELAI: Ridiculous Sarah Bernhardt overdramatic…

Zitat:KIMBERLY: Something to do with my interview with Huntzberger right?
RORY: Yes, it has to do with that.
BILL: Give 'em hell, Harry.

Zitat:WOMAN: I tell him to clear the plates, and he's like, "I'm tired. I've been on my feet all day." And I'm like, "I don't care if you've been on your feet all day "at that crappy job that doesn't pay enough that we can even go to Dollywood once in a while."
Zitat:TROUBADOUR: I just got the most incredible news. A tour manager was walking around town, and he heard me, and he asked me to open for Neil Young on a bunch of east coast dates.

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 15.01.2015

Zitat:Jay Z ist ein US-amerikanischer Rapper, Musikproduzent und Unternehmer.
Zitat:Mia Farrow ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Sie wurde berühmt durch ihre Rolle in Rosemaries Baby sowie durch Filme von und mit Woody Allen

Zitat:Mia Farrow (* 9. Februar 1945 als Maria de Lourdes Villiers Farrow in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Sie wurde berühmt durch ihre Rolle in Rosemaries Baby sowie durch Filme von und mit Woody Allen.
Zitat:Broadway Danny Rose ist eine Komödie des amerikanischen Filmemachers Woody Allen. Der Film entstand im Jahr 1984 und ist der zwölfte Film, in dem Woody Allen sich als Regisseur betätigte. Allen spielt hier neben Mia Farrow und Nick Apollo Forte die Titelrolle des Künstleragenten Danny Rose.

Der Künstleragent Danny Rose ist in seinem Beruf sehr erfolglos. Er betreut eine einbeinige Stepptänzerin, einen Luftballonfigurenmacher und andere untalentierte Künstler. Seine besondere Aufmerksamkeit betrifft den Schnulzensänger Lou Canova, der durch eine Nostalgiewelle plötzlich zu Ruhm gelangt.
Lou wird von farrow gespielt. sie trägt immer sonnenbrillen:
http://filmfanatic.org/reviews/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Broadway-Danny-Rose-Farrow.png

Zitat:Sarah Bernhardt war eine französische Schauspielerin. Sie war eine der berühmtesten Darstellerinnen des 19. und frühen 20. Jahrhunderts.
Sie galt als eine exzentrische, oft überspannte und launische Frau

Zitat:Give 'em Hell, Harry! is a biographical play and 1975 film, written by playwright Samuel Gallu. Both the play and film are a one-man show about former President of the United States Harry S. Truman. Give 'em Hell, Harry! stars James Whitmore and was directed by Steve Binder and Peter H. Hunt.
The title comes from an incident that took place during the 1948 Presidential election campaign. In Bremerton, Washington, Truman delivered a speech attacking the Republicans. During the speech a supporter yelled out "Give 'em Hell, Harry!". Truman replied, "I don't give them Hell. I just tell the truth about them and they think it's Hell." Subsequently, "Give 'em Hell, Harry!" became a lifetime slogan for Truman supporters.
The play previewed in Hershey, Pennsylvania, followed by its official opening at Ford's Theatre in Washington, DC. Its April 17, 1975, premiere was hosted by Truman's daughter Margaret and attended by President Gerald Ford. The play then went on to a six-city tour, during which it was videotaped for film on the stage of the Moore Theater in Seattle, Washington, using a live editing process called Theatrovision.[1] James Whitmore was nominated for Best Actor by both the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes. It is only the third film to have its entire credited cast (Whitmore) nominated for an Academy Award, the first two being Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf in 1966 and Sleuth in 1972.[2] Whitmore was also nominated for, and won, a Grammy Award for Best Spoken Word Recording.
Although the play has been regularly revived, it did not make its New York debut until July 2008 at St. Luke's Theatre.
Zitat:Dollywood ist ein Freizeitpark in der US-amerikanischen Kleinstadt Pigeon Forge im Bundesstaat Tennessee
Zitat:Neil Percival Young,[1] OC, OM (* 12. November 1945 in Toronto, Ontario) ist ein kanadischer Rockmusiker, der mit der Band Crazy Horse, aber auch als Solokünstler und mit vielen anderen Bands und Künstlern auftritt, insbesondere mit David Crosby, Stephen Stills und Graham Nash als Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young (CSNY).

alles svon wiki.

Ich glaube wir sind fertig! Auf zur letzten Folge!! Smile[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 21:37 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]Hab doch noch was:

Zitat:Emily: And then Dr. Mengele told me to rest and is having me put eyedrops in

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 18.01.2015

Episode 1.14 (endgültige Fassung)

Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 21.01.2015

Jup, ich hab auch nichts mehr Smile[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 20:57 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]oder doch:

Zitat:EMILY: They're all gone.
LORELAI: Gone where?
EMILY: To hell, I hope, one person more incompetent than the rest.
LORELAI: But all of them? The nurse?
EMILY: They'll do a "60 minutes" on that woman one day. Mark my words!

L
Zitat:orelai: How can you possibly say she looks better with the dark hair?
Rory: She did. The blonde just seemed like she was trying to be her sister.
Lorelai: The dark hair makes it look like she's trying too hard not to look like her sister. Plus, she does not have the nose for dark hair.
Rory: What does that mean?
Lorelai: Dark hair is like a giant light-up arrow pointing to what is wrong with you. Blonde hair-- it all sort of blends in a haze of beige.
über was die da wohl reden?

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - -LORE - 21.01.2015

Zeige Spoiler

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 21:38 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

Episode 6.21

Zeige Spoiler

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV - Lore-01 - 25.01.2015

Title: Partings

Zitat:RORY: oh, that's another good one.

LOGAN: No, it's not.

RORY: Hold it.

LOGAN: Yo, Alfred Stieglitz, stop with the pictures.

RORY: I prefer Cartier-Bresson.
Zitat:LOGAN: I don't even know why I'm doing this. Why am I doing this whole cap-and-gown thing?
RORY: Because the graduation ceremony is not only for the graduate. It's for the loved ones, too. We talked about this.
LOGAN: No, you talked, and I disagreed.
RORY: Then I ruled, and that's that.
LOGAN: I'm taking that Stalin biography away from you.
Zitat:KIRK: Some big-time music manager was limo-ing through town, and he caught one of the troubadour's songs, gave him an opening slot on Neil Young's tour.
TAYLOR: Who's Neil Young?
KIRK: One of the Monkees. Anyway I'm guessing when word hit the east coast troubadour community, every one of them thought to come to stars hollow for their shot at the big time.
KIRK: Oh, yes, our wandering musical storytellers. It's an honored American tradition going back to the puritans. Gierke Schoonhoven delighted his fellow pilgrims with his timely songs. His most popular was "a beaver ate my thumb." It was quite catchy. I wonder if Neil still does "Last Train to Clarksville." I love that song.

Zitat:[SIZE=2]TAYLOR: It won't take long. Please, people, your attention! I would just like to say that there is no bigger fan of music than the man standing before you. No memory is more precious to me than the one of my father taking me to the Hartford civic auditorium to see the great Pat Boone. But you, my friends, do not have the talent of Pat Boone. And if you insist on loitering and playing your hippie doo-wop music to the obvious detriment of the mercantile interests of this town, our authorities will forcibly remove you… with water hoses and canine units if necessary! Thank you for your time, and, uh... goodbye.
TROUBADOUR3: [She Picks up her stuff and moves on] Can you say "BTK"?
[/SIZE]