Zitate/Sprüche/Gedichte/Lebenweisheiten

Footprints

One night I had a dream. I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and the other to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only on set of footprints. I realized that this was at the lowest and saddest times in my life.

This always bothered me and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma. "Lord, you told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why, when I needed You most, you leave me."

He whispered, "My precious, precious child, I love you and will never leave you never, ever during your times of trial and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints It was then that I carried you."

Margaret Fishback Powers

live as if you were to die tomorrow
learn as if you were to live forever - ghandi

den spruch ruf ich mir immer ins gehirn wenn ich entweder faul oder schlecht gelaunt bin!

Es gibt keinen Weg zum Frieden, Frieden ist der Weg."
von Mahatma Ghandi find ich sehr gut.

ansonsten fällt mir grad nix ein...

|DaLSG| JJ| DaLA| LC| AtL| PC|
[Bild: sp_03.jpg]

Einer meiner Lieblinge:
Wenn eine Frau sich empört, weil man ihr einen Kuss geraubt hat, soll man ihn sofort zurückgeben.
Jean-Paul Belmondo

Oh my bags are packed I'm ready to go I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking it's early morn the taxi's waitin' he's blowing his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

mein Liebling oder eher zwei:

Es gibt viele unangenehme Menschen auf dieser Welt, versuche besser zu sein als sie! (Sam(antha) Profiler zu ihrer Tochter)

Was there a life before coffee?

[Bild: 955812c6.jpg]

"This kind of conversation is called "Small Talk", and not "my depressing life in 20 seconds"!!"

Eines des wohl jeder kennt, aber ich finde es trotzdem schön!

Wenn du in den Himmel schaust,
blinkt ein Sternchen für dich auf!
Dieses Sternchen, das bin ich
-und es sagt-
ICH LIEBE DICH!

Wenn eine schöner ist als ich, dann ist sie übermäßig aufgetakelt ..... [Bild: Ocab.jpg]
VERDAMMT STOLZE NANNY DES KKC // LORELAI+CHRISTOPHER // LORELAI CLUB // 1. fREakyMItgLieD
3terGewinner der 3Fanartchallenge

Lexi schrieb:mein Liebling oder eher zwei:

Es gibt viele unangenehme Menschen auf dieser Welt, versuche besser zu sein als sie! (Sam(antha) Profiler zu ihrer Tochter)

den find ich gut

some people were concerned about whether the Winchesters survived
and everybody was concerned about whether the car survived [Eric Kripke]

das find ich schön:

Frage nicht was dein Land für dich tut, sondern frage was du für dein Land tun kannst.
-John F. Kennedy-

es gibt aber noch viele weitere schöne.

Anne

[Bild: annesig.jpg]
Tony: If we save LA from a nuclear bomb, then you and I can get together for a dinner or a movie?
[sig by Karo]

die ind voll schön hat den noch jemand englische ?

::~Rory&Jess NELC~::
::~Lane&Dave~::~Jess~Bad Boy for life~::~Luke&Jess~:: ~[SIZE=1] by Sin[/SIZE]

foltere dich nich selbst..das leben übernimmt das für dich!

:lach:

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste