Zitate/Sprüche/Gedichte/Lebenweisheiten

Das hier hab ich grad im Netz gefunden. Autor is aber unbekannt.

Have you ever

Have you ever noticed that the worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you can never have them.... when the moment you can't feel them under your fingertips you miss them?

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

I guess the most important things are the hardest things to say?

They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish them, words shrink things that seemed timeless when they were in your head...to no more than living size when they are brought out...

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them.

If you do, they might break your heart... but if you don't, you might break theirs.

Have you ever decided not to become a couple because you were so afraid of losing what you already had with that person?

Your heart decides who it likes and who it doesn't. You can't tell your heart what to do. It does it on its own....when you least suspect it, or even when you don't want it to.

Have you ever wanted to love someone with everything you had, but that other person was too afraid to let you?

Too many of us stay walled because we are too afraid to care too much....for fear that the other person does not care as much, or at all.

Have you ever loved someone and they had absolutely no idea whatsoever? Or fell for your best-friend in the entire world, and then sat around and watched him fall for someone else?

Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?

We tell lies when we are afraid.... afraid of what we don't know, afraid of what others will think, afraid of what will be found out about us.

But every time we tell a lie.... the thing we fear grows stronger.

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump.

Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have, or could have had.

No one waits forever...

Oh my bags are packed I'm ready to go I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking it's early morn the taxi's waitin' he's blowing his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

die sind voll schön....

::~Rory&Jess NELC~::
::~Lane&Dave~::~Jess~Bad Boy for life~::~Luke&Jess~:: ~[SIZE=1] by Sin[/SIZE]

gehört alles zusammen. ist so 'ne art gedicht ^^. mir gefällt's auch total gut *seufz*

Oh my bags are packed I'm ready to go I'm standing here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breaking it's early morn the taxi's waitin' he's blowing his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

jo...mir gefallen die auch...total schön Smile

Reich ist, wer mehr Träume in seiner Seele hat, als die Realität zerstören kann.

The future belongs to those who believes in the magic of their dreams.

Manche Menschen werden niemals das glauben, was sie nicht mir ihren eigenen Augen gesehen haben.

Menschen glauben an Engel- aber an was glauben Engel?

"Jahrhundertelang haben Menschen zu Pferden gesagt: ´Entweder du tust, was ich dir sage, oder ich tue dir weh`. Menschen sagen sich dies gegenseitig immer noch - sie drohen, erzwingen und schüchtern ein. Ich bin überzeugt davon, dass meine Entdeckungen bei Pferden sich auch positiv am Arbeitsplatz, im Schul- und Strafgefangenensystem und bei der Erziehung von Kindern ein- und umsetzen ließen. Ich bin der festen Überzeugung, dass niemand das Recht hat, ´du musst` zu sagen, weder zu einem Menschen noch zu einem Tier." (Monty Roberts)

"My life´s goal is to leave the world a better place than I found it, for horses and for people, too." (Monty Roberts)

Liebe muss man nicht suchen; man muss sie finden.

Das Leben ist ein Puzzle- ich glaube, mir fehlt ein Teil.

Viele sagen, dass ein Leben zu wenig ist. Aber wenn man es richtig lebt, ist einmal leben genug.

Nur wer aufgibt, hat schon verloren.

Nicht wer hinfällt verliert, sondern der, der liegenbleibt.

Kannst du einen Stern berühren?, fragte man es. Ja, sagte das Kind, neigte sich und berührte die Erde.

"America has Bill Clinton, Stevie Wonder, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash.
We have Helmut Kohl, no wonder, no hope & no cash." (is schon etwas älter)

"Möge täten wir wollen schon, aber dürfen haben wir uns nicht getraut." (Karl Valentin)

"VERGANGENES kann man nicht ändern, aber sich kann man ändern - für die ZUKUNFT" (Hans Fallada)

"Wenn ein Mensch träumt, ist es ein Traum. Wenn viele Menschen träumen, dann ist es der Beginn einer Wirklichkeit"

Das Internet ist eine auf Männer zugeschnittene Hochtechnologie, dessen Ziel es ist, auf Kosten der Frauen jedem Mitglied Ihres emotional verkrüppelten Geschlechtes auf elektronischem Weg Schweinebilder zugänglich zu machen. (from scot@catzen.gun.de)

Drogen sind immer böse, Sex verwerflich und die Welt eine Scheibe...

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute.
But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours.
That's relativity. (Einstein)

"Eighty percent of air pollution comes from plants and trees." -- Ronald Reagan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:herz: Verlobt mit Carö ~ cause we are meant to be :herz:

es gibt keine pessimisten - Nur realisten

Zu wissen, das man jemanden respektirte,zu wissen, das man für jemanden da war ,zu wissen, das man jemandem all seine liebe gab,zu wissen, das man alles für jemanden getan hat ,zu fühlen das Liebe unsterblich macht und Erinnerungen nie vergehen , Das macht den Abschied ertäglicher

Kein Junge ist es wert wegen ihm Tränen zu verlieren
und der,der es wert wäre
würde dich nicht zum weinen bringen

Don't try to trust somebody,
you will be dissapointed and sad...
You can only trust your tears,
cause they will be there, for life

Friendship

How do you know when a friednlich stranger will become your best Mate? Who will share late nights of laughter and help soothe our tears with ice cream and chocolate? What was that special moment when you wou were best friends for life, when you found a soul mate you could trust with all your secrets?
The answer to these questions is open for debate.
Friends come in all shapes and sizes, but all are special.
They are people who have been with you during fun times - and they understand why you hate disco music und are afraid of roller coasters.
They love you through the advetures, and they help make the grueling times fun - like pulling all-nighters, moving furniture, and painting your house.
Your Frieds were by your side when you built your first treehouse and went on your frirst date, they were also there with a hug when you didn't get your 'dream job'. Friends are magical. The magic happens two or more people become buddies, pals, amigos. It's a gift to treansure forever.
Like a beautiful present, the layers of friendship are unwrapped as time goes by and the treasure grows and become more dear.
But Friedship isn't just positiv. You all know, you become sad, if you get in Trouble of your Friends. Friedship takes tears from the heart and thinkings from our Feelings. And friendship could be broke if some trouble returns and returns. You need friendship in your life that's the own thing, that your makes your life worth living.

Sie wollte weiterleben, doch das Schicksaal wollte es nicht

People = Shit [Kurt Cobain]

[Bild: ggbanner076rj.jpg]
Tell me you love me
come back and haunt me
nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard.

MEIN HEUTIGER SPRUCH : Big Grin

Cool

Das einzig Echte an manchen Menschen ist ihre Falschheit!

Cool

Big Grin

Wenn eine schöner ist als ich, dann ist sie übermäßig aufgetakelt ..... [Bild: Ocab.jpg]
VERDAMMT STOLZE NANNY DES KKC // LORELAI+CHRISTOPHER // LORELAI CLUB // 1. fREakyMItgLieD
3terGewinner der 3Fanartchallenge

das gute an einer weggabelung ist: man kann zurück gehn und die andre straße ausprobiern wenns nich geklappt hat also ist nix hoffnungslos

Hallo
Echt schöne Sprüche habt ihr!
Hier sind noch ein paar:

Das leben ist zu kurz um wütend zu sein!

Ein Marsch von tausend Meilen beginnt mit einem Schritt!

Ein Raum ohne Bücher ist ein Körper ohne Seele!

Ein kleiner Engel von irgendwo,
schut zu dir runter lieb und froh,
er denkt an dich Tag und Nacht
und sagt ganz sacht:
gieb auf die acht!

Liebe Grüsse
Janine

Stolzes Mitglied im Rory und Jess Never ending Love Club Cool
und im Rory ClubBig Grin
Meine FF: Plötzlich Mutter
Inko Ich bin nicht die Signatur ich putz hier nur!Inko

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

Auf deutsch:
Kein Mann oder keine Frau ist deine Tränen wert und der, der es wert wäre, würde dich nicht zum weinen bringen.

LG Jessy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste