Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV

Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7)

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6.17 Im Ok, you´re ok

Zitat:PARIS: Forget it. I mean, who are we kidding? I am not cut out to deal with people. I was made to be in a lab or an operating room or a bunker somewhere with a well-behaved monkey by my side. I'm sorry, too, you know, for throwing you out.

Zitat:PARIS: No one invited you in. Get out right now before I go Bonaduce on your ass.
Zitat:PARIS: You could have hooked up with a hot chick?
DOYLE: Yes.
PARIS: In rhinestone buttons? Who was it -- Sheila E.?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:[I]I'm OK, You're OK by Thomas Anthony Harris is one of the best selling self-help books ever published.

Zitat:Dante Daniel "Danny" Bonaduce (born August 13, 1959) is an American radio/television personality, comedian, professional wrestler, and former child actor.
[/I]
Zitat:Sheila E. ist eine US-amerikanische Perkussionistin, Schlagzeugerin und Sängerin.

Neue eHäs:

Zitat:Lorelai: I moved thirty miles away from my parents for a reason. Those thirty miles act as a buffer, so that when my mother says something to me that makes me want to kill her, I have to drive thirty miles to do it. Ten miles in, I usually calm down, or I get hungry, or I pass a mall. Something prevents me from actually killing her. That buffer is my mother's best friend. Take the buffer away, and you got Nancy Grace camping out on Miss Patty's lawn for a month.
Zitat:Lorelai: Why? Because Luke and I are getting married, and I guess they figure we'll be having kids and they want to be near me when that happens. Really near, like in the room wearing Bill Blass scrubs.
Zitat:Lorelai: I know that traveling across the country in a bus full of Little Man Tates has been a lifelong dream of yours.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Nancy Grace (* 23. Oktober 1959 in Macon (Georgia)) ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehjournalistin und -moderatorin, die sich vorwiegend mit aktuellen Rechtsthemen und Justizfällen befasst.

. Fast ein Jahrzehnt lang war sie im Strafrechtssachen tätig als Mitarbeiterin des Distrikt-Staatsanwaltes im Fulton County (Georgia). In dieser Zeit machte der Oberste Gerichtshof des Staates Georgia zwei kritische Anmerkungen zu Nancy Graces Vorgehensweise als Anklägerin.

Als ihr Vorgesetzter sich nicht zur Wiederwahl stellte, verließ auch Nancy Grace die Behörde des Distrikt-Staatsanwaltes und begann eine Fernseh-Karriere im Sender Court TV neben Johnnie Cochran. Als dieser die Sendung verließ, erhielt Nancy Grace ihre eigene Sendung. 2005 begann sie auf CNN Headline News (HLN) außerdem mit einer Primetime-Sendung zu Rechtsthemen; im Juni 2007 beendete sie ihre Court TV-Sendung, für die sie zwei Gracie Awards erhalten hatte.
Zu den Fällen, über die sie berichtet hat, gehört der Tod der zweijährigen Caylee Anthony, deren Mutter Casey Anthony vom Mordvorwurf freigesprochen wurde. Die Art und Weise, wie Nancy Grace diesen und andere Fälle präsentierte, ist Gegenstand von Kritik.[2] Im Entführungsfall Elizabeth A. Smart 2002 erklärte Nancy Grace wiederholt einen Verdächtigen für schuldig, was sich letztlich als falsch erwies. Auch im Fall einer vermeintlichen Vergewaltigung 2006 hatte Nancy Grace voreilig falsche Verdächtigungen unterstützt. Im September 2006 setzte sie in einem Interview eine junge Mutter unter Druck, deren zweijähriger Sohn verschwunden war. Am Tag darauf, vor Ausstrahlung der Sendung, erschoss sich die Verdächtigte.
Plagiatsvorwürfe gab es gegen das von ihr 2005 mitveröffentlichte Buch Objection! — How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System (ISBN 9781401301804), weil eine Passage ohne Quellenangabe der New York Times entnommen war.
Zitat:William Ralph Blass (* 22. Juni 1922 in Fort Wayne, Indiana; † 12. Juni 2002) war ein US-amerikanischer Modedesigner. Er beeinflusste die US-amerikanische Mode vor allem durch seine 1970 gegründete Firma Bill Blass Limited.
Zitat:Little Man Tate is a 1991 drama film directed by and starring Jodie Foster. The film marked her directorial debut.
It tells the story of a seven-year-old child prodigy, Fred Tate (Adam Hann-Byrd), who struggles to self-actualize in a social and psychological construct that largely fails to accommodate his intelligence. Foster plays Fred's mother Dede Tate, who attempts to give her son a "normal" childhood while feeding his intellectual curiosity.
neue Häs der folge:
Zitat:[Luke is on the Phone, Lorelai comes out of the bathroom]

LUKE: Yeah sure, we’ll see.

LORELAI: Hey.

LUKE: [puts his hand up] Okay. [Lorelai look amusingly at his hand] Call you later. [hangs up the phone.

LORELAI: Did you not hear me screaming?

LUKE: You were screaming?

LORELAI: Yes like Janet Leigh in "psycho."
Zitat:LUKE: Well, okay. I think I will go.
LORELAI: Good.
LUKE: Yeah you know I looked up the route last night. Sounds like a great trip. They'll be visiting constitution hall and stopping in Gettysburg. Do you know I have never seen the liberty bell?
LORELAI: Communist.
LUKE: Okay I'm gonna take these guys outside. Any particular place you want them?
LORELAI: Yeah, someplace shady, shelter from the elements and, ideally, near a talking pig.
LUKE: I asked. I have no one to blame but myself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In dem Thriller Psycho, von hitchcock, 1960, spielt vivian leigh die hauptrolle und wird in der bekanntesten szene beim duschen von dem titelgebenden psycho erstochen. sie schreit dabei sehr laut.

Gettysburg ist eine stadt in pennsylvania, bekannt wegen der schlacht von gettysburg im amerikanischen bürgerkrieg.

das mit dem talking pig spielt wohl auf das kinderbuch Wilbur und Charlotte, in dem eine spinne und ein schwein befreundet sind.

neue häs:

Zitat:PARIS: You could have hooked up with a hot chick?
DOYLE: Yes.
PARIS: In rhinestone buttons? Who was it -- Sheila E.?
Zitat:  RORY: What? [Lane shows Rory the ring] You've become a Shriner.
LORELAI: Bleeding stop yet?
LUKE: It's fine.
LORELAI: You sure you don't want me to call an ambulance, or a Tumi store? [Lorelai here’s the girls shrieking outside] Rory's here!
Zitat:RORY: Oh, I am so hungry. Do you think Luke would be willing to make us S'mores today?

Zitat:LORELAI: No, you showing up. I didn't expect it, you being such a modern, busy woman and all.
RORY: Well, I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan.

-Alicia Keys

Sheila e hatten wir ja schon Big Grin
Zitat:Die Shriners oder Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (Alter arabischer Orden der Edlen vom mystischen Schrein) sind ein gemeinnütziger Orden, der zur Freimaurerei gehört.
Ich hab jetzt als zeichen immer nur dise hüte gefunden: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...r_1946.JPG

das symbol ist dieses hier: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5b9oUvp1UzA/T4...riners.jpg

Lanes ring hat auch ein auffälliges symbol, vill. deshlab?!

Zitat:Tumi Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: TUMI) a manufacturer of suitcases and bags for travel, is based in South Plainfield, New Jersey.

Zitat:A s'more (sometimes spelled smore) is a traditional night time campfire treat popular in the United States and Canada, consisting of a roasted marshmallow and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker.[1] National S'mores Day is celebrated yearly on August 10 in the United States.[2]
wiki.de

i can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan:

Parfümwerbung
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA4DR4vEgrs

neue Häs:

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Show her, show her, show her!
LORELAI: You won the super bowl?
[/FONT]

Zitat: RORY: How about this? Are you kidding me? A freckled, half-naked Lindsay Lohan on the cover of vanity fair? Uh, skin cancer, drug abuse, anorexia, bra shopping just dump it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:MRS KIM: I thought you were a musician.
ZACH: Well, yeah, I am.
MRS KIM: And that is your true calling?
ZACH: Yes, but that doesn't mean I'm into drugs or looking to do the whole babyshambles thing. I just like to play
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: No, but I do have this incredibly bad-smelling perfume that Luke gave me for Christmas last year that I could spray around the house. It's like a cross between love's baby soft and curious by Britney Spears, with just a hint of Lysol thrown in.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Well, you were saying something about being a sudden parent or expecting or being due soon. It's impossible to hear anything over that damn Cuisinart and all those gossiping busboys. So you're not pregnant?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]***[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Zitat:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MRS KIM: Then write a hit.
ZACH: Okay, not a problem. McCartney hasn't written a hit in 20 years, but I'll just sit down and crank one out.
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lindsay Lohan - amerikanische Schauspielerin, Pop-Sängerin und Model. V.a. in den schlagzeilen weil sie immer wieder mit Drogen und dme Gesetz in konflikt kam

Die Babyshambles sind eine brit. Indieband. Die habens alle ziemlcih mit Drogen am hut, v.a. nat. pete doherty

McCartney: britischer musiker, bekannt durch die beatles. 82 hatte er seinen letzten nummer 1 hit.

Zitat:Cuisinart is an American home appliance brand owned by Conair Corporation. The company was started in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer to make the revolutionary food processor.[1] The "Food Processor" was the first model introduced at the National Housewares Exposition in Chicago in 1974, 1975 for Canadians.[1] In 1986 Cuisinart introduced a chopper/grinder (the Mini-Mate) and has since expanded to include a wide variety of products
wiki.de

Skandalnudel und popsängerin briteny spears brachte 2004 ein parfüm mit dem namen curious auf den markt.

http://static.imperialparfum.com/images/...ous-ad.jpg

Zitat:Der Super Bowl [ˈsuːpɚ ˈboʊ̯l] ist das Finale der US-amerikanischen American-Football-Profiliga National Football League (NFL).

_____
The Gatorade shower, also known as the Gatorade dunk and the Gatorade bath, is an American sports tradition that involves players surreptitiously dumping a cooler full of liquid (most commonly Gatorade mixed with ice) over the head of their coach (or occasionally a high-profile assistant coach, star player, or team owner in professional leagues) following a meaningful win, such as the Super Bowl.
http://rickwilsondmd.typepad.com/.a/6a01...299970c-pi
ich denke das ist gemient. Lore macht einen witz mit Show her - shower (dusche) und fragt dann ob lane den super bowl gewonnen hätte, weil bei den spielern immer der siegertrainer mit gatorade überschüttet wird.

was neues:

Zitat:LORELAI:I was hoping to have a nice, little catered affair, you know, with guys in black coats carrying trays, 'cause I know how much you love guys in black coats carrying trays.
[…]
EMILY: Who was at the door?
LORELAI: Oh, it was Ed McMahon. He's always showing up with these big cardboard checks. They are impossible to endorse, by the way.
Zitat:

Lorelai: So I see Papa's got a brand new bag.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Edward Leo Peter McMahon, Jr. (* 6. März 1923 in Detroit, Michigan; † 23. Juni 2009 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Showmaster und Schauspieler. Landesweite Bekanntheit in den USA erlangte er als Ansager in Johnny Carsons Tonight Show von 1962 bis 1992.
Zitat:He also presented sweepstakes for the direct marketing company American Family Publishers (not, as is commonly believed, its main rival Publishers Clearing House)
Er hat also so lottoscheine ausgeliefert. Smile
(
Zitat:Sweepstakes are a form of contest where a prize or prizes may be awarded to a winner or winners
.)

Zitat:Among the most popularly known sweepstakes in the United States were the American Family Publishers Sweepstakes (now defunct), Publishers Clearing House and Reader's Digest Sweepstakes, each of which strongly persuaded entrants to purchase magazine subscriptions by placing stickers on contest entry cardstock while promising multi-million dollar (annuity) winners who will be "announced on TV." The American Family Publishers sweepstakes used paid advertisements during NBC's The Tonight Show to announce its grand prize winners (for many years, its celebrity spokesman was Ed McMahon). All three companies eventually paid fines and penalties to a variety of states who initiated legal actions against them. Of those three companies only Publishers Clearing House continues to use sweepstakes as a promotional device, and as recently as 2010 paid $3.5 million to settle charges that it had violated the terms of a 2001 multi-state agreement for which it was fined $34 million.[7] [8]

Zitat:Papa's Got a Brand New Bag ist ein Song von James Brown.
wiki

neue:
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah. Okay, second wind. Now, the early-bird dinner made immediate eating unnecessary, so I say we go straight to the movie and pick up a pizza on the way home.

****[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah, he's really excited about it. But that excitement might end when he gets there and discovers that his underwear fell out somewhere around Amish country. The Amish however would be psyched, All right, what do we want a comedy, a tragedy, or a tragedy that makes us laugh?
RORY: Have you met her yet?
LORELAI: Met who?
RORY: April.
LORELAI: Hum, not officially.
RORY: What about her mom, what do you know about her?
LORELAI: Not much. Err Apparently, she's incredibly beautiful, she grew up here, she owns a store in Woodbridge, and Miss Patty thinks she was Mata Hari in a former life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Early bird dinner is a dinner served earlier than traditional dinner hours, particularly at a restaurant.
Zitat:Second wind is a phenomenon in distance running, such as marathons or road running (as well as other sports), whereby an athlete who is too out of breath and tired to continue suddenly finds the strength to press on at top performance with less exertion.
Zitat:Mata Hari war der Künstlername der niederländischen Tänzerin Margaretha Geertruida Zelle.
Amish:
Dabei handelt es sich um einen Ort, wo die Amish leben ohne moderne Technologien zu benutzen. Sie heiraten normalerweise auch jemanden,der ebenfalls ein Amish ist, und da es wie im 18 jhd. zugeht, denke ich, dass sie sich eben nicht alleine Daten dürfen

Neue Häs:

Zitat:RORY: Fine. [looks at the paper] Last half of "Nanny McPhee," first half of "final destination 3."
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:ANNA: 1960s PAN AM stewardess bag.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: Kirk, get out of here. Take your jacket and your dippy "Star Trek" device and your creepy new career and scram.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: I am getting three hot dogs tonight, and I'll tell you why. I have "Bugsy Malone" running through my head, especially the scene where Scott Baio buys Florrie Dugger a hot dog and he offers her mustard with onions or ketchup without.
[/FONT]

Zitat:[FONT=&quot]KIRK: All I know is they're looking, they're pricing, they've seen three gracious single-family Tudors this week, and they have a 2:00 P.M. Showing tomorrow at 546 Oak Ridge Lane. But I cannot and will not violate their confidence.[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Eine zauberhafte Nanny (Originaltitel: Nanny McPhee) ist ein britischer Fantasyfilm aus dem Jahr 2005 des Produzentenduos Tim Bevan und Eric Fellner. Hauptdarstellerin Emma Thompson schrieb auch das Drehbuch nach den Geschichten um die magische Kinderfrau Nanny Matilda (Nurse Matilda) von Christianna Brand. Die Geschichte wurde mit einem zweiten Teil, Eine zauberhafte Nanny – Knall auf Fall in ein neues Abenteuer, fortgesetzt.
Zitat:Final Destination 3 ist ein Teenie-Horrorfilm aus dem Jahr 2006. Er setzt die Filmreihe fort, die im Jahr 2000 mit Final Destination begann und 2003 mit Final Destination 2 fortgesetzt wurde. Der Film hatte seine Premiere am 10. Februar 2006 in den USA und lief am 13. April 2006 in den deutschen Kinos an, wo er von mehr als 600.000 Zuschauer gesehen wurde.
Zitat:Pan American World Airways, kurz Pan Am, war eine 1927 gegründete, US-amerikanische Fluggesellschaft mit Sitz in New York und eine der weltweit ersten, die interkontinentale Flüge anboten.
Zitat:Star Trek (Deutsch: „Sternenreise“, „Sternentreck“, „Reise durchs All“) ist der übergreifende Titel für sechs Science-Fiction-Fernsehserien mit insgesamt 726 Episoden.
Zitat:Bugsy Malone ist ein Kinderfilm von Alan Parker aus dem Jahr 1976.
Hauptdarsteller sind wie von rory genannt Scott Baio und Florrie Dugger
alles wiki.de

Tudor Hasu: http://www.violetdesigns.co.uk/tudor_house2.jpg

The Tudor period is the time when the Tudor family came to the throne. Henry VIII is the most famous tudor king. You can see many Tudor houses in England today. Some of them are over 500 years old!
[http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.s...tudor.htm]

Die letzten Häs:

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: Why?! Because Luke and I are getting married, and I guess they figure we'll be having kids, and they want to be near me when that happens, really near, like in the room wearing Bill Blass scrubs.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I don't know what to do. I moved 30 miles away from my parents for a reason. Those 30 miles act as buffer so that when my mother says something that makes me want to kill her, I have to drive 30 miles to do it. 10 miles in, I usually calm down or I get hungry or I pass a mall, something prevents me from actually killing her. That buffer is my mother's best friend. Take the buffer away and you got Nancy Grace camping out on miss patty's lawn for a month.
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:MRS KIM: Different minor chord. [plays it] Not quite.
ZACH: How's this one?
MRS KIM: Better.
ZACH: Yeah. That is better. Very Ray Davies.
MRS KIM: I was thinking Dave Clark Five. Now try it again, the whole chorus.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: I know. We're getting married. [They kiss.] Now tell me about this song.
ZACH: Lane, you're not gonna believe it. Think early Kinks meets the Jam meets the Futureheads. Here, I'll play it. [singing] What's the big commotion?
[FONT=&quot]

Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, but, see, I'm sorry. They did not even come up with a villain. No Freddy, no Jason. The villain is death? How lame is that? Who is seeing this movie?
RORY: Apparently we are, many, many times.
LORELAI: But how can they make money off of that? I mean, where's the Halloween mask? Where's the costume? How can they keep making the same stupid movie over and over and over?
RORY: Ah, Caesar, thank god. We desperately need something to put in her mouth.
LORELAI: Hi, two cheeseburgers and a copy of Sid Fields' book, please. We are missing the boat. Where's Luke?

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bill Bass und Nancy Grace hatten wir shcon

Zitat:Ray Davies, CBE (* 21. Juni 1944 in Muswell Hill, London als Raymond Douglas Davies) ist ein britischer Musiker, Komponist und Schriftsteller. Er war Bandleader, Leadsänger und Gitarrist der Rockgruppe The Kinks, die er 1963 mit seinem Bruder Dave gründete.
Zitat:The Dave Clark Five (DC5) waren eine britische Musikgruppe, die Mitte der 1960er erfolgreich war. Sie waren eine der wenigen Bands, die an die kommerziellen Erfolge der Beatles heranreichen konnten.
Zitat:The Kinks - engl. Band (erfolgreich besonders in den 60ern)
The Futureheads ist eine britische Indie-Rock-Band. Sie wurde im Jahre 2000 in Sunderland gegründet.
Zitat:The Jam waren eine englische Band. Sie existierte von 1972 bis 1982.
Zitat:Freddy vs. Jason ist ein Horrorfilm von Ronny Yu aus dem Jahr 2003. Er ist ein Crossover der Filmreihen Nightmare On Elm Street und Freitag der 13.
Villeicht noch kurz eine zusammenfassung von des final destination 3 films, über den sich lor so aufregt:

Final destination 3:

Zitat:Final Destination 3 ist ein Teenie-Horrorfilm aus dem Jahr 2006. Er setzt die Filmreihe fort, die im Jahr 2000 mit Final Destination begann und 2003 mit Final Destination 2 fortgesetzt wurde.

Das Grundthema der Final Destination-Reihe ist die Überlistung des Schicksals. Durch Visionen einzelner betroffener Personen ist es diesen möglich die Zukunft vorherzusehen. Stets wird dadurch der Tod verschiedener Personen zunächst verhindert, da aber das Sterben vorbestimmt war, holt sich der Tod nacheinander alle ihm zugedachten Opfer.
wiki.de

Inhalt:

Zitat:During her Graduation Day party with her school at the local amusement park, 18 year-old Wendy Christensen has a violent premonition of a fatally horrible roller-coaster crash involving her and all her friends. After being let off the coaster along with half the other students the coaster starts. Only when the premonition comes true and everyone on the coaster, including her boyfriend Jason, dies, does Wendy realize that it was just the beginning. Teaming up with fellow classmate Kevin, whose girlfriend also died, they begin to realize that because they escaped their fate they now have to stop Death from it's plan of killing off the survivors and sealing their fate. They use the picture Wendy took at the Amusment Park to find clues to their friends deaths and try to stop them. They also need to find out who was sitting in front of them and help them cheat death, before they're next. Will they intervene or will Death have its way?
imbd

Zitat:Sydney Alvan Field (* 19. Dezember 1935 in Hollywood, Kalifornien[1]; † 17. November 2013 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Sachbuchautor, der sich mit der Technik des Verfassens von Drehbüchern beschäftigte.

Gut folge fertig Smile

wiki.de

-Alicia Keys

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste