Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV

Ach, das mit dem affen hatten wir noch nicht geklärt. Ich glaub aber nicht dass das eine Anspielung sit. Vermutlich meint Paris nur, dass sie nicht die sozialsten Skills hat und eig in eim bunker leben sollten mit einem affen der ise versorgt oder so.

oder sie meint, dass sie als affenforscherin in einem labor arbeiten sollte weil sie eben nicht mit menshchen arbveiten kann

______
hab auch noch ein paar ergänzungen gefunden. Und dacht ich quetsch die hier noch rein. Is ja blöd, dass der erste post zu lang wird..

Episode 2.8
Zeige Spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

die zweite Erklärung gefällt mir.

Smile

Episode 6.17

Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

wie toll, eine tumblr. Gilmore Pop Culture References Site hat uns als Quelle angegeben http://gilmoregirlspopculturereferences....-chuck-bob

Big Grin

Episode 2.9

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Wow, cool Big Grin Wir habens eben drauf Wink

Neue Häs von The Real Paul Anka
Zitat: LORELAI: Well I was home, and I was finishing up my usual morning routine you know, coffee, shower. And then - picture this, very weird - I take Paul Anka for a walk.
RORY: You walk Paul Anka every day. What's weird about that?
LORELAI: Not the dog Paul Anka. The real Paul Anka.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Was he nice?
LORELAI: Very pleasant, natty dresser. Then suddenly, he sees something, a cat or something, and darts right into the middle of the street.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: See, that's what the phrase "just in case" covers, the times you think you've anticipated every possible need.
LUKE: Alright, I'll bring it.
CAESAR: You know, there was a flash flood in El Salvador last night.
LUKE: No, my Salvadoran paper didn't come today.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:CAESAR: Today's the kids' math contest in Newark. In my day, you learned two plus two and you stayed home. Today they go on the road like they're Metallica.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:CAESAR: Hey, day six, if your cell dies, is there a phone in Gettysburg I could reach you at?
LUKE: Yeah the one grant used to call Lincoln -- number's in the book.
CAESAR: Oh, good. He's a funnyman today. He's Jerry Lewis.
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Paul Anka - kanadischer Sänger, Komponist, Liedtexter und Schauspieler. In den 1950er Jahren war er ein Teenager-Idol.

Zitat: he's a natty dresser - er zieht sich immer elegant {oder} schmuck an
http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-ge...%20dresser

Zitat:El Salvador (spanisch „Der Heiland“ oder „Der Erretter“) ist ein Staat in Zentralamerika und grenzt an Guatemala, Honduras sowie an den Pazifik. El Salvador, das in einem Erdbebengebiet liegt, ist das kleinste Land Zentralamerikas mit der gleichzeitig höchsten Bevölkerungsdichte.
wiki
Hab jetzt nichts genaues gefunden. Im Jahr 2005/6, als diese Staffel gedreht wurde, gab es einen großen Sturm. Villeicht ist das gemeint, dnen auf dieser Seite http://www.preventionweb.net/english/cou...cs/?cid=55 wurde keine Flut im eigentlichen Sinne erwähnt.

Hier http://reliefweb.int/report/el-salvador/...7-oct-2005 steht aber noch, dass es heftige Regenfälle etc. gab. Vill ist auch das gemeint. Aber villeicht ist es auch gar nicht so wichtig, wenn es ein riesiges Medienereignis wie katrina gewesen wäre, würde man dcoh was finden oder nicht?

Zitat:Metallica ist eine US-amerikanische Metal-Band, die 1981 in Los Angeles gegründet wurde
wiki

Zitat:Abraham Lincoln ['eɪbrəhəm 'liŋkən] (* 12. Februar 1809 bei Hodgenville, Hardin County, heute: LaRue County, Kentucky; † 15. April 1865 in Washington, D.C.) amtierte von 1861 bis 1865 als 16. Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika.
wiki

Er hielt in Gettysburg
Zitat:am 19. November 1863 anlässlich der Einweihung des Soldatenfriedhofs auf dem Schlachtfeld von Gettysburg [eine Rede] und fasste darin das demokratische Selbstverständnis der Vereinigten Staaten zusammen.
wiki

Zitat:Jerry Lewis ist ein US-amerikanischer Komiker, Schauspieler, Sänger, Produzent, Drehbuchautor und Regisseur.
wiki

Neue Häs:

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:APRIL: And those are your fellow Grups.
LUKE: The what?
APRIL: Grown-ups. You never saw the original "star trek"?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:APRIL: The one in the cords is our math teacher, Mr. Munster. Good guy, he's a little nerdy, likes to wow us with his Chris Rock impersonation. It's borderline racist.
LUKE: Well, leave the bags here, get the lay of the land first.
APRIL: Well, this is pretty much the land.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:FREDDIE: He's a liar, too, he says he was a red sox fan, but he didn't even know they traded Damon.
LUKE: Really? He didn't know Damon was with the Yankees now?
FREDDIE: No.
LUKE: You see Steinbrenner made him cut his hair?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Well, I would if the man doing his thing weren't drunk and hadn't forgotten to put on his reading glasses.
ROBERT: Oh, my god. I'm not wearing my glasses.
COLIN: They flew off when you did that impression of the old guy getting shot by Dick Cheney.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Star Trek ist der übergreifende Titel für sechs Science-Fiction-Fernsehserien mit insgesamt 726 Episoden.

Zitat:The Enterprise receives an old style SOS signal and finds on arrival a planet that is virtually identical to Earth. Kirk, Spock, McCoy and Yeoman Rand beam down to the planet only to find that it is inhabited solely by children. Kirk befriends one of the older children, Miri, but they soon learn that experiments to prolong life killed all of the adults and that the children will also die when they reach puberty. They also learn that the children are in fact, very old. Soon, the landing party contracts the virus and has seven days to find a cure.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0394905/plotsummary

Zitat:Grups, a contraction of "grown ups", was the word used by the Onlies, or children, of Miri's planet to refer to adults
http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Grup

Zitat:
Christopher „Chris“ Julius Rock III (* 7. Februar 1965 in Andrews, South Carolina, USA) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmschauspieler und Komiker.____--
Zitat:"Niggas vs. Black People" is the title of one of Chris Rock's most famous and most controversial stand-up comedy routines. This routine—which appeared both on his 1996 HBO special Bring the Pain and as track 12 on his 1997 album Roll with the New—is widely considered to be the breakthrough routine that established his status as a comedy fixture after he left Saturday Night Live.
The routine is essentially an eight-minute rant about behaviors that Rock sees in a subset of the black community. He describes "niggas" as a cohort whose behavior—which embodies many negative African-American stereotypes—is usually detrimental to the image of other black people. The "niggas", he said, glorify ignorance and sloth, and brag about fulfilling any minor responsibility. Rock rejects the view that this image of African Americans is purely cultivated by the media. In the routine, he says: "When I go to the money machine tonight, alright, I ain't looking over my back for the media, I'm looking for niggas! What, you think I've got three guns in my house 'cause the media outside?"
wiki
Er ist also rassistisch obwohl er selbst schwarz ist

Zitat:Die Boston Red Sox (Boston Rote Socken) sind eine US-amerikanische Major-League-Baseball-Mannschaft aus Boston, Massachusetts.
wiki
Zitat:
Johnny David Damon (* 5. November 1973 in Fort Riley, Kansas) ist ein US-amerikanischer Baseballspieler in der Major League Baseball.
Zitat:Seine bisher größten Erfolge feierte er mit den Boston Red Sox, deren Trikot er von 2002 bis 2005 trug.

Am 20. Dezember 2005 unterschrieb Damon einen Vier-Jahres-Vertrag bei den New York Yankees.

Zitat:As the Yankees have a strict dress code for players forbidding both long hair and facial hair beyond neat mustaches, Damon had his shoulder-length "cave man" hair cut and beard shaved on December 22. Damon, who had a clean-cut appearance until his third season with the Red Sox, had been planning on cutting his hair and shaving his beard off even if he didn't sign with the Yankees, but waited until after he signed with them in order to prevent speculation
wiki

Zitat:
George Michael Steinbrenner III (* 4. Juli 1930 in Rocky River, Ohio; † 13. Juli 2010 in Tampa, Florida) war ein US-amerikanischer Unternehmer und von 1973 bis 2010 der Haupteigentümer des Baseball-Teams New York Yankees. Aufgrund seines autoritären Führungsstils war er auch unter dem Spitznamen „The Boss“ bekannt.

wiki

Zitat:Richard Bruce „Dick“ Cheney (Nachname: [ˈtʃeɪ.ni],) (* 30. Januar 1941 in Lincoln, Nebraska) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politiker (Republikanische Partei).
wiki

Zitat:The Dick Cheney hunting incident occurred on February 11, 2006 (this particular date has been subject to question) when then U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney shot Harry Whittington, a 78-year-old Texas attorney, while participating in a quail hunt on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas.[1] Both Cheney and Whittington called the incident an accident.
wiki
Ach ja, und das war der kerl, den er anschoss:
Zitat:[B]Harry M. Whittington (born March 3, 1927) is an American lawyer, real estate investor, and political figure from Austin, Texas who received international media attention on February 11, 2006, when he was shot by Vice President Dick Cheney while hunting quail with two women on a ranch in Kenedy County, Texas, near Corpus Christi.[1]
[/B][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Whittington#cite_note-1][/url]

Neue Häs:
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: Don't sneak up on me like that.
LANE: [Waving some $10 notes] It's all about the Hamilton’s, baby.
[/FONT]
Zitat: KIRK: Just a rat. I'd have told you about them before you bought the place. The law also requires me to inform you that the house has toxic mold, asbestos, methane gas, buckling floors, a crumbling foundation, visible fungus, a collapsed fireplace, ceiling damage, water damage, and it was the recent site of a Wicca convention and a particularly grisly murder/suicide. nothing we can't work with.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MATTHEW: We need a public place where the next De Kooning can run into the next Franz Kline and dis the next Jackson Pollock while the next Charlie Parker shoots up in the corner.
*** JESS: So a nice family place.
MATTHEW: I'm not kidding. We'll call it "Cedar Bar Redux."
JESS: I would kick my own ass if we called it that.
CHRIS: Why don't we call it "Devoid of Original Ideas Poseur Bar"?
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LUKE: This is yours, right?
JESS: Yeah.
LUKE: I wanted to get it, but I couldn't find it.
JESS: Yeah, it's not exactly "the Da Vinci code."
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: What am I looking for? Everything. They have nothing. The little they have is off-brands, which wouldn't be so galling, except everything's so far past its expiration date. Hey, help yourself to some little George's chips. Yum, yum. Little George -- pass. Oh, and look. Here we have some Aunt Molly's ice cream. You'll notice there's no picture of Aunt Molly on the carton. I Googled her and got a mug shot, and all I could think was, "I hope she hasn't been selling that stuff to kids."
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:POET: Benzedrine and a muscled fist, turn to hand, turn to handout, turned fish and loaves and a lazy day in Galilee. Herman Melville, poet, customs officer, rubber stamps, and Hawthorne daydreams craving Tahiti and simple sun and the light of the Berkshires.
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Wicca (korrekte Aussprache [ˈwitʃa], für männlich „Hexer”; eingebürgerte Aussprache [ˈwɪkə][1]) ist eine neureligiöse Bewegung[2] und versteht sich als eine neu gestaltete Naturreligion (im modernen Sinne einer naturverbundenen Spiritualität) und als Mysterienreligion.[3] Um eine Mysterienreligion handelt es sich in dem Sinne, dass auch auf Erkenntnis des eigenen Lebens und innere Transformation Wert gelegt wird.[4] Wicca hat seinen Ursprung in der ersten Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts und ist eine Glaubensrichtung des Neuheidentums. Wicca sieht sich auch als die „Religion der Hexen“ und die meisten Anhänger bezeichnen sich selbst als Hexen. Die meisten der unterschiedlichen Wicca-Richtungen sind im Gegensatz zu rekonstruktiven neopaganen Bewegungen explizit synkretistisch. Es bestehen zahlreiche Parallelen zum Kult der Großen Göttin; im Wicca sind hingegen ein weiblicher und ein männlicher Gott gleichberechtigte Partner und Repräsentanten einer polaren Natur.[5] Gemeinsam ist fast allen Wicca das Feiern der acht Jahreskreisfeste und die am Mondzyklus orientierten magischen Rituale (Esbats).
wiki

Zitat:Alexander Hamilton (* 11. Januar 1757 oder 1755 auf Nevis, Westindische Inseln, heute St. Kitts und Nevis; † 12. Juli 1804 in New York) war ein amerikanischer Staatsmann. Er gilt als einer der Gründerväter der Vereinigten Staaten.
1784 gründete er die Bank of New York (heute Bank of New York Mellon), die älteste Bank der Vereinigten Staaten.
Hamiltons Porträt ziert heute die 10-Dollar-Banknote.
wiki

Zitat:Willem de Kooning (* 24. April 1904 in Rotterdam; † 19. März 1997 in Springs, Long Island, New York) war ein US-amerikanischer Maler niederländischer Herkunft. Er war einer der bedeutendsten Vertreter des abstrakten Expressionismus und gilt neben Jackson Pollock als Wegbereiter des Action Paintings.
wiki

Zitat:Franz Kline (* 23. Mai 1910 in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania; † 13. Mai 1962 in New York) war ein US-amerikanischer Maler.
wiki

Zitat:Paul Jackson Pollock (* 28. Januar 1912 in Cody, Wyoming; † 11. August 1956 in Springs-East Hampton, New York) war ein US-amerikanischer Maler des abstrakten Expressionismus der New York School.
wiki

Zitat:Charlie „Bird“ Parker (* 29. August 1920 als Charles Parker Jr. in Kansas City, Kansas; † 12. März 1955 in New York) war ein US-amerikanischer Musiker (Altsaxophonist und Komponist), der als einer der Schöpfer und herausragenden Interpreten des Bebop zu einem der wichtigsten und einflussreichsten Musiker in der Geschichte des Jazz wurde.
wiki

Zitat:The Cedar Tavern (or Cedar Street Tavern) was a bar and restaurant in New York City last at 82 University Place between 11th and 12th Streets. It was famous as a former hangout of many prominent Abstract Expressionist painters and beat writers.

Jackson Pollock, Willem de Kooning, Mark Rothko, Franz Kline, Michael Goldberg, Landes Lewitin, James Brooks, Charles Cajori, Mercedes Matter and others of the New York School all patronized the bar in the 1950s when they lived in Greenwich Village.

wiki

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:Sakrileg ist der Titel der 2004 erschienenen Übersetzung eines Thrillers von Dan Brown, der 2003 unter dem Titel The Da Vinci Code erschien.
wiki

war ein bestseller.

DIe marken erfindet lore, da sie ja sagt, es gibt bei dooses keine großen marken sondern nur marken, die keiner kennt.

Erstmal: Das gedicht soll wohl an die beatniks (literarische Ströumng der 40er) erinnern. Benezdedrin war damals eine bekannte droge, die genommen wurde, um das bewusstsein des schreibens willen zu erweitern.

Zitat:Galiläa (griechisch Γαλιλαία Galilaia, lateinisch Galilaea, hebräisch ‏הגליל‎ haGalil, eine Abkürzung von galil ha-gojim „Bezirk der Heiden“[1]) ist ein großes Gebiet im Norden Israels, das sich in die drei Teile Obergaliläa, Untergaliläa und Westgaliläa untergliedert.

Zitat:Herman Melville, geboren als Herman Melvill war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller, Dichter und Essayist.

1866 nahm er eine Stellung als Zollinspektor im Hafen an.

Im Jahr 1839 fuhr er kurzzeitig als Schiffsjunge auf einem Postschiff auf der Route von New York nach Liverpool. Danach versuchte er sich als Lehrer einer Grundschule in New York City, gab diese Stelle jedoch 1840 wieder auf und heuerte am 3. Januar 1841 in Nantucket auf dem Walfänger Acushnet an.[1] Die Bedingungen an Bord auf der Fangfahrt in den Pazifik erschienen Melville als unzumutbar und er desertierte 1842 beim ersten Zwischenhalt auf der Insel Nukuhiva (Marquesas). Er entkam mit den Matrosen Richard Tobbias Greene und sie flohen gemeinsam durch die Berge, um das Tal von Taipivai zu erreichen, wo sie von den Typees gefangengenommen wurden. Nach einigen Tagen gelang Melvilles Begleiter die Flucht aus der Gefangenschaft, während Melville, am Bein verletzt, vier Wochen lang das Leben der Typees beobachtete. Er floh auf dem australischen Walfänger Lucy Ann aus Nukuhiva und gelangte nach Tahiti (Gesellschaftsinseln). Dort wurde Melville aufgrund seiner Teilnahme an der Rebellion an Bord der Lucy Ann verhaftet, konnte aber aus einem Gefängnis nach Moorea fliehen.

Ab 1857 wurde Melville von schwerem Rheumatismus geplagt und von seiner Familie und dem Schwiegervater zu einer Erholungsreise gedrängt, die ihn nach England, wo er Nathaniel Hawthorne traf, ans Mittelmeer und ins Heilige Land und im Mai 1857 zurückführte.
wiki

Das heillige land könnte auch galileä sein. Hab aber nix gefunden, dass Hawthorne in tahiti war. aber der dichte rmeint ja auch, dass er sich danach verzehrt hat; also sich wünschte dort zu sein.
Zitat:Nathaniel Hawthorne (* 4. Juli 1804 in Salem, Massachusetts; † 19. Mai 1864 in Plymouth, New Hampshire) war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller der Romantik.
wiki

Zitat:The serenity and beauty of the Berkshires have attracted many an author over the years, perhaps no two more closely linked than Nathaniel Hawthorne and Herman Melville. The two literary giants called the Berkshires their permanent home for only a handful of years, but both produced several of their greatest works during that period, including Melville's Moby-Dick and Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter.

http://www.berkshires.com/Features42.php

letzte Häs:
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: I like it. It makes me feel like I instantly want to create something. Give me a pen. Give me a brush. [surprised] Luke.
JESS: Yeah, there's a definite "Jess Mariano, this is your life" vibe here today.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:CHRIS: All I'm saying is, control your poet.
MATTHEW: So suddenly he's my poet.
JESS: He changed up on us. He wasn't supposed to premiere new material tonight.
MATTHEW: It wasn't bad.
CHRIS: It was rambling.
MATTHEW: It was a little rambling.
CHRIS: And what was that whole part about desiring Golda Meir?
[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:This Is Your Life was an American documentary series broadcast on NBC radio 1948 to 1952, and on NBC television 1952 to 1961. It was originally hosted by its producer Ralph Edwards. In the show, the host surprises a guest, and proceeds to take them through their life in front of an audience, including special guest appearances by colleagues, friends and family. Edwards revived the show in 1971-72, while Joseph Campanella hosted a version in 1983. Edwards returned for some specials in the late 1980s, before his death in 2005.

Zitat:Golda Meir (hebräisch ‏גולדה מאיר‎, ursprünglich Golda Myerson, geb. Mabowitsch; geboren am 3. Mai 1898 in Kiew; gestorben am 8. Dezember 1978 in Jerusalem) war eine israelische Politikerin. Sie war von 1956 bis 1965 Außenministerin Israels und vom 17. März 1969 bis 3. Juni 1974 Ministerpräsidentin Israels.

Hab auch nichts neuees mehr gefunden. Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 6.18
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs aus der folge [FONT=&quot]6.19[/FONT]
Zitat:I Get A Sidekick Out of You
Zitat: MRS KIM: Well, pull your sweater over your face. Just get back upstairs. [Goes to answer knock on the door]
LORELAI: Vera Wang calling. Wow, you can almost see that smell.
MRS KIM: Is that the dress?
Zitat: MRS KIM: You can't come alone. An unmarried woman of a certain age, unescorted, wearing the clothes you tend to wear, people will think things, bad things…
LORELAI: Like what?
MRS KIM: Like you're a tramp and possibly for sale.
LORELAI: Wow, suddenly "Footloose" not seeming so silly.
MRS KIM: What are we gonna do?
LORELAI: Well I guess first of all we should agree on a price.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:PARIS: When I first started writing, I believed passionately that tenure was a reward for excellent service and a way for a school to attract the very best teachers from all over the country.
RORY: So let's go with that.
PARIS: But once I finished writing I started thinking about the other side of the argument, I mean money and employment for the rest of your life? No matter what. Where is the incentive to keep the standards high? I mean Remember professor Leavers? He got tenured and lost all interest. Just sat there dowie and sleepy It was like being taught by Jimmy Kimmel.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:ROSEMARY: Ooh, how very "all the president's men." Exciting.
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste