Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV

Und in 1.2 ist mir aufgefallen, fehlt auch noch was:
RORY: Yeah, they kept calling me Mary.
LORELAI: You're kidding me. Wow, I can't believe they still say that.
RORY: Why? What does it mean?
LORELAI: It means like, Virgin Mary. It means they think you look like a goody-goody.
RORY: You're kidding.
LORELAI: No.
RORY: Well what would they have called me if they thought I looked like a slut?
LORELAI: Well, they might have added a Magdalene to it.

Ich habe es mal ergänzt mit dieser Erklärung:

Mary = Maria aus der Bibel, die Jesus gebar, obwohl sie eine Jungfrau war.
Mary Magdalene = Maria Magdalena, eine Gefährtin Jesus. Man findet eigentlich keine Stelle in der Bibel, in der sie als schlecht oder Sünderin dargestellt wird. Das geschau im 6. Jh. durch Papst Gregor I: er setzte sie in einer Predigt mit einer Sünderin gleich. Er behauptete, sie sei eine im Lukas-Evangelium beschriebene anonyme Sünderin, die Jesus die Füße wusch. Von da an galt Maria Magdalena als Sünderin und Verführerin und wird so auch auf zahlreichen Bildern darsgestellt.

Lore meint also, dass sie Rory Mary nennen, weil sie so unschuldig und brav ausssieht wie Maria. Wenn Rory wie eine Schlampe aussehen würde, hätten sie noch das "Magdalena" rangehängt, um sie mit Maria Magdalena gleichzusetzen.

Seid ihr einverstanden?

In 1.3 wäre noch:

LORELAI: Uh, Rory has to pick a team sport to play.
RORY: It's a requirement.
RICHARD: Physical fitness is as important as intellectual fitness. So says Plato and so say I.

und:

MICHEL: I was attacked by a band of swans in the Luxembourg Gardens when I was a boy. No one forgets that. LORELAI: (laughing) Oh no -- not being attacked by a band of swans. Was it an all-boy band? Kind of a scary, feathery 'N Sync kind of fiasco?

Habe gerade 5.16 geschaut und mir ist noch was aufgefallen, was fehlt:

SOOKIE [jumping out at her]: August fourteenth!
LORELAI: Oh, geez!
SOOKIE: What are you doing August fourteenth?
LORELAI: Uh, recovering from the grand jete you just did there?

Zitat:SOOKIE [jumping out at her]: August fourteenth!
LORELAI: Oh, geez!
SOOKIE: What are you doing August fourteenth?
LORELAI: Uh, recovering from the grand jete you just did there?

Grande jeté ist eine bestimmte Bewegung im Ballet (siehe hier: https://www.britannica.com/art/grand-jete). Man springt auf ein Bein vorwärts und spreizt das andere Bein nach hinten ab.

Lore bezieht sich auf das ‚Heranspringen’ von Sookie (jumping out at her), von dem Schreck muss sie sich erholen.

In 2.4 sind mir noch einige Sachen aufgefallen, die fehlen:

Zitat:LORELAI: I mean, what can be better then what they serve at a Haden's Nut House?
RORY: Unless you don't like nuts.
LORELAI: As if those people exist. You know, if I was in a rock band touring and stuff, I'd make the bus driver stop at every Haden's Nut House we pass.
RORY: Wow, your Behind the Music is gonna be really wild.

Zitat:LORELAI: The engagement is off, Sookie.
SOOKIE: What? What happened?
LORELAI: Well, it's a long story. I don't really wanna go into all the whats and whys and gory details right now, but you should know we all still love Max, and to figure out exactly what happened, you'd have to dig up Freud himself and have him work on me full time.

Zitat:LORELAI: Ohh, ahhh, I struck gold! [pulling something out of her purse]
RORY: What is it?
LORELAI: Certs.
RORY: Let me catch my breath.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste