GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: An Affair to Remember
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5
[Bild: logo2.jpg]

An Affair to Remember

Nach Karos schier unerträglichem Drängen ( :knuddel: ) hab ich mir nun also doch mal die Zeit genommen, meine Gedanken aufzuschreiben und das hier ist dabei rausgekommen *lol*… Das ich das letzte mal eine FF geschrieben habe ist schon ewig her, auf Englisch hab ich noch nie eine geschrieben, aber da meine deutsche Ausdrucksweise nicht die beste ist, versuch ich’s wohl besser auf Englisch Wink . Ich bitte also im konstruktive Kritik Wink

Der Titel der FF hat übrigens absolut gar nichts mit der gleichnamigen GG Episode zu tun, aber irgendwie passte das hier ganz gut, ich bin, was so was angeht, immer SEHR unkreativ.
Ach ja, ganz wichtig vorweg für unsere „kleinen“ hier: Es wird DIRRTY, der eine oder andere Teil ist schlicht und einfach NC17, also seid gewarnt!

It was late, 11pm already and he had waited for her to arrive for about an entire hour. When she finally came into the empty diner, Luke had just finished cleaning the counter.
“You’re late”, he said.
“I know, I’m sorry. I just had a really bad day at work today and my car wouldn’t start up. I guess I didn’t switch off the lights this morning. So I waited for someone to come to give me a jump-start but when no one came after about half an hour I decided to just take a cab. I’m sorry.
“You could have just called me and I would have gotton there to pick you up.”
“I know but I knew that Ceasar wasn’t here today so I figured you were probably still busy here and…”
“Well, you’re here now so let’s get back to where we stopped this morning”.

He smiled. She came around the counter, wrapping her arms around his neck, starting to kiss him. Her hands soon wanted to open his belt when he stopped her, pointing over to the large windows of the diner. She understood completely but stopped just for a second until they were in the staircase. The people of Stars Hollow couldn’t see what happend there, no matter how hard they pushed their noses against the windows.
Slowly they made their way up to the door that said

WILLIAMS
HARDWARE
OFFICE
PRIVATE

Luke and her had barely closed the door to his apartment, when passion was overwhelming them. He pushed her against the wall throwing down a framed picture that showed both of them together in front of a sunset They didn’t even react to the sound of braking glass. Instead he opened her mouth with his tongue and she was welcoming him with hers. They were duelling with their tongues and just stopped for a little moment to breathe. His hand went under her white blouse moving up to her breasts, stroking them softly. She opened his flannel shirt and stroke it off over his muscular shoulders, then she made her way down to his jeans. She could cleary feel his erection, he was pressing it against her leg. Luke opened her blouse, pulled it off her and let it fall to the floor, follwed by her bra. She wrapped her legs around his hips so that he could carry her to the bed where he lay her down. She let go off him so that he could get rid of his jeans and his boxers. Luckily she just wore a skirt which he had just to lift up to fulfill her demands. He entered her and they immediatly found a mutual rhythm, first slowly and softly, then faster and more demanding. Their breaths went faster as they came closer to orgasm, she dugged her fingers into his shoulders and let go a deep breath, seconds later Luke emptied himself into her.

“Wow”, Luke breathed, “that was…”
“I know”, she smiled but started to get out of the bed.
“Hey, what are you doing?”
“I’m sorry hon’ but I’ve some assignements to complete.”
“NOW?”
“Yeah, well I’m sorry but I gotta get up early tomorrow and these things have to be done.”
“Luke rolled his eyes and didn’t seem happy at all when Nicole got out of their bed.
Hi,

schade auf Englisch........schreib doch lieber auf Deutsch.......dann würde sie mir noch besser gefallen! Big Grin

Bin gespannt wies weitergeht

lg
dine

p.s.: auf das cover bin ich echt neidisch *G*
Nicole?! Dieser effect *lol*!! Ich dachte es wäre Lore, aber des kommt noch oder!!

Echt Geil und DIRRTY deine Story, das gefällt mir!
NICOLE??????
DIRRTY!!!VERRY DIRRTY!!!
CoffeeGirl schrieb:Nicole?! Dieser effect *lol*!! Ich dachte es wäre Lore, aber des kommt noch oder!!

Echt Geil und DIRRTY deine Story, das gefällt mir!

Tja, genau so war das auch gedacht :lach: . Freut mich, dass ihr alle drauf reingefallen seid.

@herzchen: Na, Deutsch ist nicht so mein DIng... Wink
*grinse grins*
WOW du bringst mich dazu von total gennervt auf fröhlich zu bringen.
Danke dafür *bussi*

Mir gefällt des richtig gut, uch wenn's mit Nicole ist, what shalls Big Grin
Ich freu mich auf weiteres...

und ich wäre nicht ich, wenn ich des net noch hinzufügen würde

Dirrty!!
CMM schrieb:*grinse grins*
WOW du bringst mich dazu von total gennervt auf fröhlich zu bringen.
Danke dafür *bussi*

Das freut mich jetzt wirklich :knuddel:
*bussi aufdrück*

mittlerweile heul ich wieder wie'n schloßhund...
Des nervt... (aber OT, I'm sorry)
ich finde deine FF super, aber ich wäre auch dafür dass du Deutsch schreibst....BITTE !!!!

Mach nur so weiter................
oh man... noch ne tolle ff....
also der erste teil verspricht ja schon einiges Big Grin Wink
bin gespannt, wann daraus ne JJff wird... möchte auf jeden falll weiter lesen!

lg, Corinna

(ich heul auch... nich mehr so richtig, aber ich bin depri...)

p.s.: noch jemand der so gut englisch kann... neid! Unsure
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5