I'll be at your side II - sequel zu I'll be at your side - (JJ)

Hey Jule Heart!!

So, du bekommst jetzt zwei sorrys von mir...
das erste, weil ich so lange brauch um ueberhaupt FB zu geben, aber mein Internet ging wie immer nicht -.-
das zweite, sorry, dass mein FB so kurz ist, aber ich bin im Moment soooo gestresst -.-
Also, mir hat der Teil gefallen (wie immer), Lorelai war super getroffen (wie immer) und ich kann es nicht erwarten den neuen Teil zu lesen (wie immer)...

Love, Ced

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*ganz kleinlaut reinschleich und anfang fb zu geben* (nicht wundern ich schreib beim lesen mit

ich find den ganzen abschnitt in der küche zwischen lorelai, luke und will toll. ganz besonders die stelle hier

Zitat:“What’s a nepu, Mommy?”, Lorelai and Luke both started laughing at Will’s attempt to pronounce nephew. Luke bent down, picked William up and sat him down on the kitchen counter in front of him.
“See, Daddy has a sister, your aunty Liz, and for her you are her nephew. And Aunty Liz has a son too, your cousin Jess, and he is Mommy’s and my nephew.” Will frowned, trying to get what Luke had just explained to him. When he was sure he got it right he looked back up to Luke.
“How old is Jess?”
“He should be almost 13 by now”, Luke answered him and Will pouted.
“Aw man, he’s so old. He’s not going to want to play with me.”
das ist einfach nur total süß. luke ist ein toller daddy (nicht nur in der serie)

Zitat:It was a really good thing that Liz was coming to visit. For years she had only called when she needed something from Luke.
sorry für die blöde frage, aber hat lorelai die beiden schon mal gesehen?

okay hat sich schon erledigt

hab ich ebend gesagt,dass ich die stelle süß fand? die hier find ich fast noch besser.

Zitat:William was lying in his bed, the blanket tucked tight around him. Luke was sitting on the edge of his bed, reading him a bedtime story. Either Luke or Lorelai always read a bedtime story to Will before bed. He loved that. When Luke was done with his story Lorelai walked fully into the room and over to the bed. Luke gave Will a kiss on the forehead and whished him a good night. Lorelai took Luke’s place on the bed and gave him a kiss as well.
“Good night, baby”, she said to him but Will protested.
“Mommy, I’m not the baby anymore. She is”, he said, pointing at Lorelai’s belly. Lorelai giggled and hugged her son.
“You’re right. But you know what? You’ll always be my baby. Even when you’re thirty years old and living on your own. You’ll still be my baby. So, good night baby”, she said and William frowned at her words. Luke and Lorelai left the room and closed the door.

gefällt mir richtig gut und ich kann mir das bildlich vorstelle, wie er da sitzt und die geschichte vorliest *träum*

Zitat:while Luke nervously rolled one of Will’s crayons back and forth on the table over and over again until Lorelai had enough.
“Luke, babe, stop that” she said shooting him a look. Luke looked up and at her.
“huh?”
“Stop rolling that thing over the table it’s making me insane.”
“Oh, uh, sorry”, he just said and spaced out again. Lorelai shook her head and concentrated back on her son’s paintings. One minute later though, Luke started rolling the pen again.
lol das ist typisch lore.
ich weiß jetzt zwar nicht so genau, ob luke sowas wirklich tun würde, aber ich finde, selbst wenn nicht, passt es in dem moment super

Zitat:“So, you are the girl who got stuck with my big brother. Good luck.” Lorelai laughed.
“Well, what can I say? I like being stuck with him”, she answered with a wink and this time it was Liz who laughed.
wieder einemal ein beweis dafür, dass du die charas gut triffst.

Zitat:and saw that Jess was still sitting on the backseat, looking out the window.
“Jess, honey, come here. I’d like you to meet your aunt Lorelai.” Lorelai saw the boy slowly coming out of the car. He wasn’t really tall for his age but he was really thin. He had wild black hair and he was wearing a pair of Jeans with a black shirt and a small leather jacket.
“Jess, this is Lorelai,” Liz said pointing at Lorelai. Jess glanced at her shortly.
“Hey” he said in a not really interested voice.
“Hey Jess, How are you doing?”, Lorelai asked him in a cheerful voice.
“Fine”, Jess just answered and pushed his hands into his Jeans pockets.
“I’m sorry. He is not really talkative.” Lorelai just smiled at Liz.
eine gute beschreibung für jess. wie alt ist er denn zu dem zeitpunkt circa?

Zitat:For her it looked like a small real life fairytale.
ich finde der satz passt perfekt

Zitat:I’d love to see Mia again”,
darauf freue ich mich auch schon. sie kommt in viel zu wenig ff's vor

jetzt zum ende hin wars ja mehr beschreibung, die übrigens toll war - ich lieb die frau einfach - würds schön finden, wenn du sie noch ein bissel mehr einbringen würdest. also ne situation mit ihr. weiß ja nicht was du im detailierten geplant hast.

abschließend kann ich eigentlich nur nochmal sagen, dass mir das kapitel wieder super gefällt und dass ich mich auf das nächste freue. (bin gerne wieder bestechlich XD (es hat jetzt nur so lange gedauert, weil die letzten tage einfach nur furchtbar anstregend waren und ich *zugeben muss* abends dann nicht mehr wirklich lust hatte nochmal was zu lesen *duck*)) sorry, für das eher schlechte fb, aber langsam weiß ich echt nicht mehr was ich schreiben soll. lol

als winzigst kleinen punkt hätte ich nur eine kleinigkeit zu kritisieren. könntest du nciht ein paar mehr absätze machen? grad die ersten beiden abschnitte kamen mir relativ lang vor, um sie so am stück zu lesen. liegt vielelicht an der sprache.

"An actors job is the business of telling the truth in an imaginary situation."
- Tom Hiddleston

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste