All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13]

Du hast mit deiner ff einen richtigen Trory-Fan aus mir gemacht.Wink
Ich finde, du schreibst wirklich gut, und dass alles auf Englisch ist gefällt mir sehr. Auch wie du immer Tristans und Rorys Gefühle beschreibst ist einfach nur total schön zu lesen.

Weiter so!

sandwiches sind keine eier!

So hab jetzt noch nicht Chapter 8 gelesen. Jaja voll der Nachteil wenn man paar Tage nicht daheim war und kein I-net hatte.

Also ich finde du hast die Gefühle sehr gut beschrieben. Lorelai gut getroffen und Dean tut mir irgendwie nicht leid, hoffentlich entscheidet sie sich bald gegen ihn, aber das kann ja dauern (siehe Jess). Hm mehr kann ich ned schreiben, weil die anderen ja schon alles geschrieben haben.

vieelen dank fuers FB!Smile

bin gerade aus den ferien zurueckgekommen... also hat ich noch keine gelegenheit einen neuen teil zu schreiben. aber werd mich bald dransetzen. ihr duerft auf jedenfall naechste woche mit nem neuen rechnen.Wink

[url=http://www.livejournal.com/~any_otherday][/url]

ahhhhhh *schäm* ich hab den neuen (mittlerweilen alten *pfeiff*) teil verpasst....
na ja, ich hoffe, du freust dich auch über verspätetes fb von mir...
Ich fand den Teil obwohl fast gar keine Handlung drin war supi schön geschrieben und vor allem die Gefühle von Rory und auch von Tristan kommen richtig realistisch rüber. Man kann irgendwie jeden Gedankengang nachvollziehen ...
Man switched wenn man einen Teil von dir liest so richtig für einen kurzen Moment in die Gedankenwelt von rory oder tristan ab. Ich glaube auf deutsch wäre sie nicht so wunderschön wie sie auf english ist.
du hast aus mir einen richtigen trory fan gemacht:biggrin:

freu mich auf den nächsten teil
lg JamieA

Also noch von mir Feedback über Chapter 8. War bisjetzt irgendwie zu faul :o

Mir gefällt der Teil gut. Man kann sich gut in die Personen hineinversetzten, aber diesmal habe ich eine Kritik. Ich finde, dass es am Anfang irgendwie etwas hm wie soll ich es sagen also du hast da am Anfang immer den gleichen Satzbau, Tristan... he... he...
Joa ist nur ne kleine Kritik.

Freu mich auf den nächsten Teil!

Wo warst du denn?

@Belle:

dankeschoen fuer das FB und auch die Kritik. Ich werde mich beim naechsten Teil mal drauf achten.Wink

ich war etwas mehr im norden (madison, wisconsin) fuer etwa 4 tage. hab dort freunde besucht.

Zitat:du hast aus mir einen richtigen trory fan gemacht:biggrin:
@JamieA: das freut mich zu hoeren!*gg*

hey Alyssa!!

Ich finde deine FF richtig geil!!!TopTop Du hast voll den coolen schreibstil!!!! naja ich freue mich schon auf die nächsten teile hofffe du schreibst bald weiter!!!!!:biggrin:

:heul: :heul: :heul:

will was neues! ....

kommt bald was neues?? .... Sad...

will die ooooz geile (!!!) FF weiterlesen Smile!!!!

erstmal:
Tut mir seehr leid, dass ich so lange keinen neuen Teil geschrieben habe!! *schaem* habs jetzt aber doch endlich gemacht und hoffe es sind doch noch ein paar leute an meiner FF interessiert.Wink
tut mir echt leid, dass man mit mir so viel geduld haben muss...Rolleyes

Chapter 9:

Tristan was exhausted. He never thought that paying attention in school would take that much effort! One more class and he was done for the week, he thought. As he realized, that he will be seeing Rory in that last class, his face started lightening up. World History usually was boring, but just her presence made it interesting.
As he came into the classroom, Rory already was sitting in her chair. She noticed him right away and gave him a bright, beautiful smile that made him feel like his heart was bouncing all over the place.
“Good afternoon class!” Mrs. Wilson suddenly said loudly. She was a very strict teacher and didn’t allow any noise in the room, while she was talking. So that moment everyone silently sit in their chairs. It made her class even more boring for Tristan, since he couldn’t talk to his friends. Although sometimes he still did, which didn’t exactly make him Mrs. Wilson’s favorite.
“After mainly focusing on the history and culture of the United States for the last couple of weeks, I'd like to start looking at different countries and their history now!" she started her class.
“To get a start on this, I would like you guys to do a project…”
Instantly moaning was heard from most of the people in the class, since no one really enjoyed doing projects.
“Complaining won’t get you any further guys… Your project will be about doing research on a selected country and giving a 10 minute presentation! You will be able to choose what country you want to talk about. I will be expecting mainly history about the country and its cultural values. The project will be worth a lot of points, so you better do well on it! You are expected to work with a partner, whom you can pick right now.”
Rory usually didn’t mind doing projects. But not with a partner! She still kind of was the “new kid”, although she has been at Chilton for more than a year now. Things were better than when she started, since she got along with Paris for the most part now. But she still didn't exactly have a lot of friends...
“Psst… Mary!” she suddenly heard from behind.
“Do you want to be my partner?” Tristan asked with a smirk. Rory didn’t exactly expect that…
“Aren’t you gonna be with one of your friends?” she asked.
“I could… but you know… I need to do good to not be sent back to military school again. And when I work with them, I know for a fact we wouldn’t be doing anything! And I’d like to work with you… of course only if you want to!?”
“Yeah, that’s fine. We can work together if you want” Rory tried to say as calm as possible. Although in that moment her stomach seemed to turn upside down.
“Awesome!” Tristan smiled… and that moment Rory realized that she did have feelings for him! There was no point in repressing it any longer. The way he talked, smiled and looked just made her heart beat faster. She had clearly fallen in love with him!
Still kind of confused about her “confession” Rory walked straight to her locker after class, to get her stuff together and go home. As soon as she arrived, Tristan came over.
“So do you want to meet for our project this weekend?” he said while leaning next to her locker.
“Sure, but I don’t have time tonight. Would Saturday work out for you?”
“Sounds great! Do you want to come over to my house?” he asked.
“Mhm… I’d get to see the great DuGrey mansion… that will work!” she grinned.
“Ok then! Do you have a sheet of paper?”
“Yeah” she said while pulling one out of her locker.
Tristan grabbed a pen out of his pocket and wrote down his address. Then he folded the sheet in half and handed it to Rory. His hands touched her fingertips and Rory looked right into Tristan’s eyes; and he looked back. They were both still holding the paper, with his hands resting on hers… with her heart beating, Rory moved a little closer, still looking at Tristan. They were standing extremely closely, so Rory could almost feel him breathe. Both of them couldn’t stop looking at each other and no one attempted to let go of the others hand. There was a strong connection between them and Rory was sure, that Tristan felt it too… Kiss me you idiot! She thought, still looking at him. But Tristan finally pulled away.
“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then” he said quickly. “Call me so I know what time you are coming…my number is in the sheet!” he nervously added “Bye Rory! Have a nice Friday!” he said, and walked away.
What the hell was that!? Rory thought. Didn’t he feel it? Why didn’t he just kiss her! She clearly indicated it…. But maybe it was better that way. It was so wrong, that she even thought about it!!
Tristan was also thinking about what just happened… he wanted to kiss her that moment, but thought it would probably be better not to. He wasn’t sure, if Rory really wanted it too. And he didn’t want it to be like with all the other girls he had kissed or dated! He had to take it slowly. Rory was special! That moment he remembered the kiss they shared a while ago, in a piano room at Madeline’s party. He could still exactly remember how it felt, the taste of her lips… he wondered if she still remembered… Tristan was sure about one thing: he wanted it to happen again. He just had to wait for the right moment!

so, das waers. Wie immer wuerde ich mich ueber FB freuen!Wink

JUHU! erste Smile!

oooooh, dieser Moment! da konnt ich mich richtig reinversetzten... Confusedabber: Wub
sooo schööön!!
danke für einen euen tollen teil!!
freu mich schon auf den neuen und vielleicht passiert der kuss ja wirklich nochmal *gespannt bin*!!
wieder mal schöN!!
*bussi* amelie

[Bild: ipodnano2lb.jpg]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 17 Gast/Gäste