Kelly Bishop

I*Love*JESS* schrieb:Danke schön, GG_Addict (oder kann man dich auch anders nennen? *g*)

Und Riska, *böse rüber schiel* so eht des aber nicht, ne?! Nono:lach::lach::lach:

Oh, ja bitte! Marie, Marilli, Mariele, Mariechen, Käpsele, Mitschgi, Mie, Prisma, Kokusnuss, Almut, Habibi, Lilly... Wink such dir was aus :lach:

*FranzerlsPostignorier* :lach:

Klar wird sie das. (EDIT: Also am liebsten Käpsele genannt, schließlich ist sie eins und wer schmückt sich nicht gern mit Federn *G*)

Und um dies hier ned zur Spam verkommen zu lassen, interessante KB-Info:

Zitat:QUESTION: Just to follow up, when did Carol become Kelly?

KELLY BISHOP: Oh, God. I'm going to try to make this --I was just telling you last night. I'll try to make this as short as I can.

DANIEL PALLADINO: We still haven't figured it out in five years, so good luck.

KELLY BISHOP: When I was still a chorus girl with a guy who was in a show, just as a backstage joke, we used to pass each other during the course of the show, and we would make up different characters. I had three or four, and one of them was Kelly Westbrook. And she was a bitch. She was the one in "Heartbreak Kid" that Sybill Shepherd played, except it was before the movie. And her name is Kelly Westbrook, and she was a nasty, spoiled, rich girl. And so that was that.

Now this same group of people I'm hanging out with started calling me "Kelly." As people were introduced to me the through the next couple of years, they called me Kelly. Now we're doing "A Chorus Line," and Michael Bennett started calling me Kelly as a nickname, which means the world is going to call me Kelly because he was God. But I was still Carol Bishop because I had been in Equity and AFTRA for years. I mean, back from 1962 when I started in the business, I was Carol. And then I joined SAG while I was still in a chorus girl to do a deodorant commercial as one of Broadway's famous dancers wears this deodorant. And that's when I joined SAG, and I discovered there is a Carol Bishop, which I had no idea. I don't know who she is. And they gave me Carol Bishop Miller, which was my married name at the time, and I didn't like it. And I just let it go because I was a dancer and who cares.

When "Chorus Line" looked like it was going to be huge, which it was, that's when I discovered I didn't -- I couldn't be -- I didn't want to be Carol Bishop Miller in movies and Carol Bishop on stage, and so I finally decided to flip it and go with Kelly and did the whole thing and did it the night of the Tony Awards, which was funny because they asked me, "Do you want to be Carol or Kelly?" And I thought, "Gosh, what a good way to tell the world that you changed your name, on national television, to Kelly." Which then, of course, upset a lot of my friends who are watching the telecast because they said, "Oh, God. She won a Tony, and they got her name wrong." But they hadn't. So that's the shortest version of it.
Source: The WB Winter 2005 TCA Press Tour

Riska

ohje, des is aber viel (naja, eigentlich nicht, aber mein englisch... *pfeif* lol)
muss es mir mal in Ruhe durchlesen.
und, marie, ich denke, ich werd abwechseln, sind ja soviele Namen zur auswahl! :lach::lach::lach:

Never take it seriously.
If you never take it seriously, then you never get hurt.
Never get hurt then you always have fun
Almost Famous

Wieder Mal einige neue Bilder auf emilynismus, u.a. von der WB Party am Freitag: [Bild: 1113_227.jpg]

Oder A Chours Line:

[Bild: 1113_224.jpg]
Liebe Grüße, Franziska

Jö die Bilder sind ja super! Aber kann sich Eddie diesen scheußlichen Schnurrbart nicht abrasiern? der ist einfach nur waahh *shiver*

GG_Addict schrieb:Jö die Bilder sind ja super! Aber kann sich Eddie diesen scheußlichen Schnurrbart nicht abrasiern? der ist einfach nur waahh *shiver*

Wie war das...... *überleg*
Zitat:EMILY: And please shave that moustache, I beg of you.

RICHARD: I want to see what it looks like fully grown, Emily. That was the agreement.

EMILY: Well, it looks like a caterpillar now. In two weeks it'll look like a bigger caterpillar.
:biggrin: Wink

Wird's alt oder darf ich's nochmal erwähnen: That body, that age... Smile [Bild: 1113_226.jpg]

Rüs

jaja, emily weiß was gut aussieht :biggrin:

woow, die frau (edit: ich mein kelly :biggrin: ) ist nicht von dieser welt, wenn sie sich so gut hält!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:lach: Genau, die Szene ist mir entfallen :lach: Tja, jetzt ist er ja ausgewachsen und wir sind alle davon überzeugt dass er schrecklich aussieht! Außerdem haben wir Emily auf unserer Seite, WEG DAMIT!

Müs

EDIT: Prue, die Frau ist auch nicht von dieser Welt, schon mal vom Planeten Hollywood gehört? Wink

XxPruexX schrieb:jaja, emily weiß was gut aussieht :biggrin:

woow, die frau ist nicht von dieser welt, wenn sie sich so gut hält!

Kelly, es ist KellyWink aber ansonsten kann ich nur zustimmen *G* Und Müs: Planet Hollywood.... Doc Hollywood *G*

Rüs

@marie: stimmt auch wieder :biggrin:

edit: riska, was meinst du?? mit dem unteren satz mein ich kelly mit dem oberen das zitat von emily! :confused:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste