Dirty Little Secret

Meine erste Gilmore Girls FanFiction, whoo! Und dann auch noch ne Rory/Finn-Story, oh man, ich weiß ja nicht ob ich mir damit Freunde mache Big Grin Aber ich versuchs dennoch mal^^ Gebt mir ne Chance! Smile

Titel: Dirty Little Secret
Disclaimer: Rory und Finn (und alle anderen auch) gehören den Gilmore Girls und die gehören wiederum ASP, der Titel wurde inspiriert von "Dirty Little Secret" von The All-American Rejects.
Rating: ab 12 (in Kapitel 11 teilweise ab 16)
Sprache: englisch (sorry, ich schreib die für fanfiction.net)
Autor: Anima Sola (trueanimasola@aol.com)

Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 1

Sitting on her bed in her dorm, the light dim, her cell phone lying right beside her, silent as usual, Rory let out a sigh. He hadn’t called for days. She had thought he would – after how jealous he had been on the party she appeared to with Robert. It had felt great how he wanted her to dump Robert and how he had seemed to care even more about her the following weeks. But now? They hadn’t talked for days and he hadn’t even called once. He had just disappeared.
And she couldn’t take it anymore.
That’s when she got up from bed, shoved her cell into her purse, grabbed the book nearest to her and left the dorm, heading to the Pub, recalling Paris’s words she would be there, drowning her sorrow for Doyle who seemed to be the same kind of jerk as Logan. Even though it was hard to imagine, comparing Doyle and Logan.
When she arrived at the Pub, it was already packed – yet she found a place on a couch in the back of the room. Looking around, there was no Paris. Shrugging, Rory got out her book and flipped it open.
“Hey, love”, she then heard a voice behind her.
Looking up from her book, she turned around to see –
“Finn.”
“Hey”, he repeated, a smirk dancing around the corners of his mouth. His eyes were slightly unfocused and his breath smelled of a lot alcohol that he’d seemed to have consumed this evening. He stared at her as if reading her like a book, yet he didn’t seem to understand any of it.
She watched him with her eyebrows raised before she looked away again, sighing slightly. “You can’t remember my name, right?”
“No, love, that’s not true, I just happen to have misplaced it”, she heard him say, before she felt how his stumbled over the back of the couch and somehow managed to sit down next to her.
She turned her head to him, slightly annoyed. He just smirked at her, still watching her with a weird amount of interest in his eyes. Rory stared right back, whipping her foot in annoyance.
“It’s Rory!”, she finally blurted out, when he still didn’t seem to get her name.
“Oh I knew that”, he said to her surprise, making her furrow her forehead.
“Now I’m impressed”, she said, turning away from him and looking down at her book again.
“So I noticed something”, he said, while grabbing a drink from a waitress that just passed them.
“And that would be?”
“You’re alone.”
“Ooh, now the detective woke up again!”, she said and rolled her eyes.
“What did I do?”, he asked, his voice quieter than before, his accent ringing in her ears.
“What?”
“I’m annoying you.”
“That’s a statement.”
“So you are not saying I’m not annoying you, right?”
“Exactly.”
“That was harsh, love”, he said, grinning at her while emptying his drink in one gulp.
“That was intended”, she muttered.
“Why so tense tonight, love?”
“I am not tense tonight!”, she said louder than planned, turning to look at him.
“I can see that”, Finn said, winking. “Alrighty, if you change your mind, I’ll be right there!”
With that he got up a little clumsy, winked at her once more, before he walked over to the bar, leaving Rory staring after him. All those times she’s been with Logan and his friends, Finn included, she never really got behind the façade of this Australian playboy. There were times they talked casually, then there were times when he would ask her if they had met before over and over again and there were times like this. What was he up to? And why was he here and where was Logan?
And that made her think of Logan again. Anger commenced to rise inside her.
“Damn it, Gilmore!”, she muttered to herself, slamming her book shut. “No more mourning about this stupid guy! If he doesn’t want you, fine! There are others who are better for you anyway!”
With that she got up and walked over to the bar, willing to order a cappuccino, but then decided to take something stronger. This night called for changes, heavy changes! And those changes worked best with something strong. Like –
“Tequila, love?”
Rory turned around again, facing a smirking Finn with a tray full of Tequila shots. She raised an eyebrow and watched him closely. She then sighed and tilted her head.
“Yes.”
“Yes?”, Finn asked, his eyes wide. “Blimey, that must be a first coming from you!”
“Do I really seem that boring?”, she replied, slightly offended.
Finn just grinned at her.
“So what, there’s a first time for everything, right?”, she continued, also convincing herself.
“Lovely”, Finn said, nodding his head towards the corner of the room.
She followed him slowly. They sat down opposite each other, he on a couch, she on an armchair. Between them a small coffee table, already laden by the Tequila shots. Rory watched those little glasses suspiciously.
“Don’t worry, love, they won’t bite”, she heard Finn say.
She looked up at him, a small smile playing around her face.
“So”, he then said, sitting up straight, watching her closely. “Before we’ll kill the Tequila-virgin in you-” Rory couldn’t help raising an eyebrow at that comment “-I’d love to know what drove you here tonight.”
“What do you mean?”
“I think you can still understand me”, he said with a grin.
“Well, what’s wrong with sitting in the Pub –“
“On a Saturday night? I would say a lot when you’re coming alone, love.”
“I’m not alone.”
“No? Well, do you mind introducing me to your imaginary friend?”
She shot him a glare.
“Never mind!”
“I was supposed to meet a friend here.”
“Such a splendid coincidence that you met me!”, he said, his grin widening.
She shook her head, chuckling lightly.
“So, love, round one?”
“What?”
“You see these little lads down there? They are waiting for you to let them slide down your throat!”
“Finn, gross!”, Rory replied, making a face.
“That sounded dirtier than intended”, he admitted. “Anyway”, he continued, picking up two shots, placing one in Rory’s hand. “To Saturday night!” With that he gulped down the liquid.
Rory looked into the tiny glass, before taking a little sip of it. A very warm feeling slid down her throat, making her dizzy right away. Squeezing shut her eyes, she gulped down the rest. “Whoa!”, she groaned.
“Well done, love, well done”, Finn applauded.
Rory tilted her head, shaking off the dizzy feeling. “So, now that we killed the… um, well, you know, I got a question to you.”
“Shoot, love”, he said, leaning back.
“What are you doing here all alone, on a Saturday night?”
“You really think I’m here alone?”
“I can’t see any date tonight, or friend, or anyone else with you.”
“Ooh, right into the middle”, he said, putting his hand on his heart. “Well, yes, love, I came alone.”
“Why?”
“Hard to imagine, huh?”
“Just answer my question”, she said a little impatient. She couldn’t help wanting to hear him talk about Logan’s whereabouts.
“You really want to know? Well, then, love, what shall I say? Tonight, there was no one able to cope with dear ol’ Finn!”
“Meaning?”
“Are we impatient, my god!”
Rory glared at him.
“Alrighty, seemingly, everyone else – except me – got away for the weekend.”
“They left you?”
“No, I would say, I left them.”
“You’re talking in riddles…”
“I am? Hmm, anyway, I mean I was sleeping when Logan and Colin left, maybe they’ve been trying to wake me, I won’t know that, I got –“
Rory stared at Finn, not hearing what he was rambling on about. As soon as she had heard Logan’s name, she shut Finn out, finding herself caught inside the same circle of thoughts as before. Where was he? Why did he leave? Why didn’t he call? What did she do to deserve such a treatment? What –
“You’re alright, love?”, Finn’s voice snatched through her thoughts.
“Um, what?”
“You looked funny”, he said grinning.
“Glad you had fun!”, she said, feeling even more annoyed and pissed.
She got up quickly, willing to leave Finn and the Pub and those damn thoughts of Logan. But as soon as she was standing again, she felt how the Tequila raced through her system, making her feel dizzy. She caught the back of the armchair just in time, inhaling sharply. Her gaze wandered around until she caught Finn’s.
He watched her, a little concern playing around his eyes.
“I think I’d better go”, Rory muttered, looking away again.
“I don’t think so”, he said, suddenly very close.
She looked around in shock, finding him stand inches away from her.
“We haven’t finished our lesson in Tequila drinking yet, love”, he said with a smirk.
“Oh I think we have.”
“You just had one shot, kitten, that’s nothing. And apparently, you have to learn a lot to get better.” He watched her, how she still clung onto the back of the armchair.
“Oh no, I’ve had enough!”
“You sure?”
Rory glared at him, noticing his tanned skin, his messy hair and of all things, the spark inside his eyes. He gave her the feeling that there were other things than Logan in the world to care about.
“Ah, damn it! You’re right I’m not!”
“Now I feel better”, he chuckled. “Come on, love, ready for round two?”
“Yes, yes I am!”
Before she knew it, the anger about Logan, all the frustration about their current situation, was blown away by several, countless shots of Tequila. Minutes or hours, she actually lost track of the time as well, she found herself sitting next to Finn on the couch, laughing together about jokes she wouldn’t normally find funny. It didn’t matter, she had fun, with Finn, not with Logan.
When all the tiny glasses stood upside down on the small table, Logan was long forgotten.
“And then I told her, ‘love, I really have to –‘“
He never came to finish what he wanted to say, for Rory was giggling madly, leaning against him. He shook his head chuckling, putting an arm around her shoulder. As soon as he did so, she raised her head and glared at him.
“Finn!”, she said, trying to sound offended.
“Rory!”, he replied, mockingly.
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing”, he said with a smile.
“I can’t seem to believe you”, she said, her voice as unsteady as it could be, her speech not knowing about that fact.
Finn laughed and pulled her closer to him. Rory didn’t protest. Instead she got hold of his hand, examining the nail polish on his fingernails. Staring at his hands, she suddenly grew very quiet, causing Finn to put his hand under her chin so that she would look at him.
“Love, you shouldn’t let him put you under like this”, he whispered, locking eyes with her.
“What?”, she mouthed, staring at him.
“You deserve something better than him”, Finn went on, with Rory still looking at him rather puzzled.
She opened her mouth – and closed it again.
Finn watched her.
“Ooh, a staring-contest!”, another voice interrupted Rory’s speechlessness.
She turned her head around slowly, while Finn dropped his hand and did as she did. They both stared at a rather drunk looking –
“Paris?”, Rory asked, staring at her roommate.
“Rory, hi”, Paris replied, grinning like mad. “Damn, this night is great! So much to drink and you know what? No Doyle! Isn’t that great?”
With that she sat down beside Rory on the couch, neither noticing Finn’s arm around Rory’s shoulder nor Rory’s hand in his.
“Um, Paris, how much did you drink?”, Rory asked, trying to focus on the girl next to her.
“Oh, a lot, lost track of counting, but you know what? It helped! I am not –“
Rory never knew what Paris was not - for she collapsed against Rory, snoring loudly shortly after. Rory turned around to Finn who just smirked at her.
“I’m afraid I have to take her to our dorm”, Rory whispered, suddenly unable to look into his eyes.
“I’ll help you”, he said, yet no one of them moved an inch.
After a while, Rory shoved Paris a little aside and turned to Finn, letting go of his hand. He, however, didn’t seem to remove his arm from her shoulder.
“I really should go now…”
“As I said, I’ll help you…”
“But we have to stand up for that.”
“Hmm, true, love.”
“So?”
“So what?”
“Are we standing up now?”
“We can try…”
“Alright, let’s try!”
With that, Rory got up, pulling Finn with her. They both tumbled a little but as they were leaning against each other, they didn’t fall. Rory’s arm was suddenly around Finn’s waist while Finn’s arm was around her neck. They looked at each other and, feeling the alcohol race again through her veins, Rory couldn’t help but giggle at how clumsy they both were. They turned around a little, making a funny dance that no one else in the packed Pub seemed to notice, when Rory’s gaze fell on the snoring Paris again.
“Oh”, she mouthed. “Since when is Paris lying there?”
At that, it was Finn’s turn to laugh.
“Hmm, I better bring her to our dorm”, Rory said with her tongue growing heavier and heavier.
“You said that before, love”, Finn replied, smirking down at her.
“Did I?”
“And as I said before, I’ll help you.”
“How can you remember all this?”, she asked, every word taking ages to get out of her mouth.
“Years of practice, love!”, he said, sounding rather proud.
“And still”, she said, looking up into his eyes. “You keep forgetting me…”
“I do not!”
“Do too!”
“Well, sometimes, you know, not even Finn is perfect!”
“Oh I noticed that about Finn too!”
“So you noticed Finn?”, he asked, grinning widely.
“How can I not notice him?”, she said and, the moment it was out, blushed a deep crimson.
He just threw her a smile and moved a little towards the couch.
“I hate to break this lovely moment, kitten, but your friend there is snoring rather loudly and we don’t want to disturb the other guests, now, do we?”
She still looked at him, embarrassed and fascinated at the same time. “I guess you’re right…”
“So, how will we get her out of here?”, Finn asked.
“I… have no idea”, Rory said, turning to look at Paris.
They exchanged another glance before they let go of each other, ready to move the sleeping Paris to her dorm. Minutes or hours later, again Rory had lost track of the time during this venture, they both collapsed onto the couch, having brought Paris into her room successfully.
“Alright, love, what next?”, Finn announced after they had caught their breath.
Rory looked at him, feeling how her dizziness slowly vanished from her head.
“I don’t think we… um, we should do anything else, Finn…”
He watched her very closely, his expression unreadable.
“I mean, um, don’t get me wrong, tonight was fun, really fun and –“
There was no and. While stammering, Rory had moved closer to Finn, feeling something make her, somehow urging her to do something against the knot inside her stomach. It was her lips that closed around Finn’s. It was her who’d made the first step. And surprisingly it was Finn, who pushed her away again.
There was a smirk playing around the corners of his mouth.
“Now that was astounding, love”, he said.
Rory just stared at him, suddenly feeling rather uncomfortable. She pressed her hands on her mouth in shock when she realized what she had done. She was about to get up, when his hands closed around hers and dragged her down again, pulling her closer to him so that she was almost sitting on his lap. This time, his lips met hers and it was only a matter of seconds that Rory responded, ignoring the guilt rising inside her. The kiss made her even dizzier than the Tequila she’d consumed just hours ago.
She finally leant back, breathlessly, watching Finn’s reaction.
“Aren’t you feeling guilty?”, she whispered.
“Why should I, love?”
“Logan’s your best friend.”
“And he’s a jerk for treating you like this!”
“So I didn’t imagine you saying that…”
“Apparently not, kitten.”
“But… I can’t do this… right?”
“What’s keeping you?”
“Well, I’m somehow going out with Logan, I can’t –“
“He’s doing the same, love. You shouldn’t care about that. Care about this”, he said and placed his hand upon her heart. She looked down at her chest, before she met his eyes again.
“But I’m not that kind of girl, Finn”, she muttered.
“Don’t be. Nobody has to know.”
“Nobody has to know? But –“
“I can be your secret…”, he said with a smile, taking her hands into his, playing with her fingers.
“My –“
“Your dirty little secret…”
She watched him, feeling his warmth, how his slim fingers caressed her palm, how his eyes made her feel special. She slowly leant even closer to him, sitting on her knees, freeing one hand to play with his hair. Closing her eyes for a second, she considered the future of tonight’s events. When she opened her eyes again, she couldn’t find a reason why she couldn’t do this. Why she couldn’t do the same thing Logan used to do, why she couldn’t like Finn a little more. Why he couldn’t be her –
“Dirty little secret”, she mouthed, smiling at him. “Yes, I’d love you to be my dirty little secret!”
With that she leant nearer, if that was even possible, and kissed him again, with him responding immediately. She felt good about this and she knew that it might help her cope with that Logan-situation. And on top of that did she like Finn even more with each minute they spent together.
This was the right thing and why should someone like her, Rory Gilmore, not have some adventures? Adventures nobody would ever know about…

...to be continued...

Kapitel 2 ist in Arbeit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meet Julio in Dirty Little Secret & Ever And A Day
[Member of the Life & Death Brigade and Rory Club]

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 18:30
Dirty Little Secret - von marry-b - 25.11.2006, 18:55
Dirty Little Secret - von Gilmore-Mariano - 25.11.2006, 19:51
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 23:16
Dirty Little Secret - von Little-Anni - 26.11.2006, 01:34
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 26.11.2006, 14:52