Dirty Little Secret

Oh mein Gott, wow, ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass ich so schnell und dass ich überhaupt antworten bekomme und dass sich das hier irgendwer durchliest, wow, ich bin platt, danke euch beiden, ich find das so toll, dass euch mein geschreibe gefällt!!!
:freu: :freu: :freu:

Und deshalb hat's mir auch besonders spaß gemacht, mich gleich noch ans zweite kapitel zu setzen. und hier ist es, hoffe, es gefällt euch Smile

Danke fürs Lesen!

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 2

A loud bang rang through her dreams. Wait. A bang? Why was there a bang in her dreams? Her lovely dreams she usually had of lovely books and words flying around and there were butterflies and – no, a bang usually wasn’t part of that. Rory slowly opened her eyes to stare at the white ceiling of her dorm room. She felt a little dizzy, yet there was a warmth around her that made her feel better. She inhaled slowly and listened hard to hear the noise that woke her.
And indeed. There was the bang again.
She looked around to the door. Was the bang coming from there? She blinked and sighed, when there was no more banging after the last bang. Instead she paid more attention to the hand that lay next to her pillow, seemingly coming from underneath her. She stared at it, noticed the shattered nail polish on the fingernails and frowned. She then slowly turned around to follow the hand to the rest of a body that might be attached to it. It would have been weird to think that there was only a hand lying underneath her pillow, so she assumed there must be a body.
And there was.
A half naked, tanned body. A head that was half hidden by another pillow. The rest was hidden by her sheets. Her sheets. A male body in her bed. Oh dear. She tried to remember last night and then it hit her. Oh dear!
She sat up in bed, covering her – oh no, she was naked too – body with the sheets, and looked at the person next to her. She didn’t know exactly what to feel in that moment she recognized him. But it wasn’t neither guilt nor regret, yet it wasn’t total joy as well. But she could say it was a nice feeling, seeing him next to her, seeing him in the morning. Unlike Logan (or Dean for that matter) he had been staying the whole night and she couldn’t deny that he looked quite appealing in the morning.
“Hey, love”, he muttered, pushing the pillow from his face, looking at her with a tired smirk.
“’Morning, Finn”, she smiled, her voice barely audible.
His hair was even messier, his eyes half-closed, and there was a pattern on his cheek from lying face down for a long time. She couldn’t help but grin at him, recalling his words from last night. Finn freed his arm from under her pillow and shook it slightly to get the blood circulating again. He than got hold of the sheets that covered her and pulled her towards him. Rory lay down next to him again, cuddling to his side, locking eyes with him.
“We’re fine?”, he whispered.
“We’re fine”, she repeated, biting her lip as she examined his face.
“Lovely”, he said, rolling onto his back. “What time is it?”
“Um”, she said, before looking past him at her night stand. “It’s 9 a.m.”
“Uh, what an ungodly hour”, he muttered, covering his eyes with her arm.
She chuckled at his sleepy voice, recalling one of their first encounters, when he had driven her, Logan, Colin and Stephanie to the place the Life and Death Brigade had met. Yet he sounded much nicer now. She pulled her arm from his face and leant onto it to study his features closely.
“I know I look different when it’s dark”, she heard him mumble – and when she met his eyes, he was already grinning again.
“Darkness makes everyone appealing, that’s not just you”, she mocked, grinning back at him.
He sighed playfully, placing a hand on his bare chest. “I’m hurt!”
“I know you are”, she whispered and leant forwards to kiss him.
“Ooh, so I’m still your dirty little secret? No regrets yet, love?”
“None yet”, she said with a grin. “But you have to promise me to not tell anyone, and I mean, anyone!”
“I won’t tell anyone”, he replied, looking rather sincere.
“Swear!”
He sat up in bed, put a hand on his heart and saluted with the other. “I hereby solemnly swear to not tell anyone about our little –“ He looked at her, trying to read in her eyes what it was between them. “– adventure!”
She sat up also, placing her hand on his. “This is going to be fun”, she said, giggling a little.
“I bet”, he replied, lowering his other hand to cup her face with it. “I just love how you giggle”, he whispered sheepishly. “I always thought you need Tequila for that!”
“I guess you have to learn a lot more about me”, she said, leaning against his hand.
“I will”, he said and Rory was somehow sure he meant it.
“And will you remember me?”
“Oh love, now really I’m hurt. I thought spending the night with you was proof of that.”
“Well, I wouldn’t know, you might do this to every girl you meet at the Pub.”
“Hmm, you caught me there”, he admitted, smirking. “But trust me, love, now I will remember you.” He twitched his eyebrows meaningfully.
Rory felt herself blush, before she leant in to him to kiss him. Their arms were soon wrapped around each other, the kiss passionate, wild and breathtaking. Backing away after a while, Rory looked at Finn, panting.
“This is good”, she said, biting her lip.
“I know.”
“I –“
Suddenly there was a loud bang – a bang Rory remembered having heard before this morning – on her door. In panic she shoved Finn off her bed (who landed noisily on the floor, quickly pulling a pillow with him to cover himself), made sure he couldn’t be seen from the door and then sat up straight in bed, pulling the bed sheets tighter around herself.
“What is it?”, she called through the door.
“I hate you, Rory!”, she heard a voice on the other side.
“What? Paris? What’s wrong?”, she called again, looking puzzled down to Finn, who knelt beside her bed with his expression unreadable.
“I just hate you! And I wanted to tell you before I’ll go to have breakfast!”
The next thing was the slumming of a door. Then there was total silence. Rory got up from bed, dragging the bed sheets with her, walking over the piles of clothes on the floor, before she reached the door and slowly opened it to take a look into the common room. It was empty and there was no sign of Paris. She closed the door again, turning around with a confused look on her face.
Behind the bed, Finn straightened, watching her gathering her clothes from the floor.
“Now that was interesting”, he said, sitting down on the bed, the pillow in his lap. “What was that?”
“Paris”, Rory simply replied, continuing collecting her clothes. “Too much to explain.”
“I see”, he said, watching her.
She finally looked up and immediately stared at him in disgust.
“Ooh, Finn! That is gross!”, she squeaked, pointing at her pillow on his lap.
“What? Am I supposed to sit on your bed naked?”
“But that’s my pillow!”, she said and leant in to grab it, throwing it through the room.
Finn raised his eyebrows, when she quickly turned around. She then gathered his clothes from the floor and threw them at him, her face a deep crimson.
“You’d better get dressed, I don’t know when Paris is coming back again”, she mumbled, quickly getting dressed herself – before she noticed Finn’s smirking stare. “Do you mind?”
He chuckled and turned his head away. “Don’t be shy, love.”
“I need Tequila for that”, she muttered.
“I have to say, you did good yesterday. The Tequila-virgin inside you is more than dead!”
“Now that’s nice to hear”, she said, rolling her eyes, grinning.
“I only say nice things, love”, he said, suddenly standing fully dressed next to her as she slipped into her jeans. She jumped at his sudden appearance, yet grinning at him soon after. She finished dressing before she looked up at him, standing right in front of him. Biting her lip again, she closed her eyes for a split-second.
“Oh dear, there’s trouble ahead”, she whispered.
“What do you mean?”
“If someone, if… Logan, finds out about this, I am doomed. And you’re too. We’re both doomed.”
“Then we’ll both go to hell. Isn’t that a nice place for a second date?”
“Second date? Ooh, that sounds nice! I mean, not the hell-thing, but the date-part… you really want to go to a date with me?”
“Of course, love”, he said, winking. “Don’t forget I’m your dirty little secret, I have to do something to keep that title up-to-date.”
She laughed and tiptoed in front of him to kiss him quickly.
“Wow, this feels weird”, she said, back on her feet.
“What?”
“I mean, we spent one evening, one night together and it feels as if I would know you forever…”
“I might have that effect on women”, he smirked. “Yet I was never pushed off beds by any before!”
Rory stared at him in shock. “Oh god, I am so sorry, I’m really sorry, I just panicked and I wasn’t thinking and it –“
“Oh never mind, love”, he said and put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. “I kind of liked it. I never experienced any dominance, well that I can remember.”
Rory blushed nevertheless.
“Don’t worry”, he whispered and leant down to kiss her again.
She pulled her arms around his neck, when they both heard a door slum shut.
Rory instinctively let go of Finn and was about to push him away again, but he backed up before, grinning widely.
“I know, I know, behind the bed!”, he said in a deep voice, grinning.
Rory chuckled, watching him kneel down beside the bed, before she went to the door and opened it. And there was Paris standing in the middle of the common room, glaring at her.
“I hate you”, she merely said.
Rory stared at her, slowly closing the door beside her. “What did I do?”
“Because of you I got very drunk yesterday!”
“Because of me?”
“I told you to come to the Pub but you didn’t and so I began drinking by myself.”
“And that’s my fault?”
“Of course.”
“What? Excuse me! You know who brought you here after you collapsed in the Pub, snoring on that couch? I’ll tell you, me and –“ She stopped herself right in time, but Paris was already suspicious.
“You and who?”
“Me and some other people who had pity with you sleeping in the Pub with your breath strong enough to knock out a bull!”
“Hmm, and I’ve been wondering who could possibly be able to get me back into my room…”, Paris said thoughtfully. “Anyway, I hate you because you had company last night and I didn’t!”
Rory’s eyes widened. Paris couldn’t possibly have heard them or even seen them? “What do you mean?”
“I know that Logan was there over night, I heard you talking to someone this morning.”
“Well, um, I’m sorry”, Rory stammered, trying hard to hide her relief and yet not to be too concerned about what Paris might have overheard.
“Hmpf!” With that Paris left the dorm again.
Rory stared after her, her forehead furrowed. She was too distracted to hear her dorm room door open and close again. When there were two hands on her shoulders, however, she jumped a little and almost squeaked loudly, if it wasn’t for Finn to silence her by kissing her cheek before he hugged her from behind.
“She doesn’t know about you”, she whispered, feeling him caressing her earlobe.
“Of course not”, he muttered between kissing her neck.
“I almost panicked when she said she heard me talking to someone this morning, that she knew I had company. I was really scared, Finn”, she went on whispering.
He let go of her and walked around her to face her, putting his hands on each side of her face.
“No one will ever know, love”, he said. “Don’t be afraid.”
“Oh god, I sound so selfish!”, she suddenly blurted out. “Don’t you think I’m selfish?”
“I don’t, why?”
“I mean, I am scared of someone finding about me having this thing with you while I’m kind of going out with Logan and –“
“Kind of, love, kind of.”
“What?”
“You are kind of going out with Logan, nothing official, no strings attached.”
“You’re right! I am stupid to keep this with you secret – I should –“
“Um, love, remember me?”, he said with a smirk. “I would still be in huge trouble if Logan finds out. Shagging his potential girlfriend. I mean, you can leave him and me behind, but I’m his best friend and I owe him a lot.”
“Oh you tend to show that you owe him”, she said, chuckling.
“Anyhow, whatever you do, just think about that.”
“You’re scared as well?”
“Like hell, love. Logan’s stronger than me!”
At that she couldn’t help but laugh. It was a relieving laugh and she thanked Finn for that by kissing him.
“You’re right, of course you’re right. See? I am selfish, totally selfish… I’m a really bad person!”
“No you’re not, love”, he replied, pulling her into a tight embrace. “You’re not more selfish than me.”
“What a lovely couple we would make”, she said mockingly.
He didn’t reply just kissed her forehead, before he let go of her.
“I’ll see my little secret later, right?”
“Wait, now I am your little secret?”, Rory asked.
“Oh course not, love, I’m all yours”, he said, smirking.
He then leant in to her and kissed her quickly, before turning to the door.
“Where are you going? You can’t just leave like that!”, she called after him.
“Ooh, you’re already missing me?”
“No, I meant you can’t just walk through that door. People will see you!”
Finn glared at Rory before he broke into a laugh. He shook his head, still chuckling, while he walked past her, winking at her.
“Alright, the window it is”, he said. “I kind of love that!”
‘Me too’, Rory thought while watching him leave her room on this unconventional way. When he was gone, she closed the window behind him and sat down on her bed. Her gaze wandered towards her purse and she felt the urge to tell her mother about this. Just when she reached for her cell, she reconsidered and leant back quickly, shaking her head.
No one should ever know about this except for her and Finn.
Just a day ago, she would never have considered that there could be a ‘her and Finn’. Smiling, she dropped her purse and got up, suddenly feeling really hungry.

...to be continued...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meet Julio in Dirty Little Secret & Ever And A Day
[Member of the Life & Death Brigade and Rory Club]

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 18:30
Dirty Little Secret - von marry-b - 25.11.2006, 18:55
Dirty Little Secret - von Gilmore-Mariano - 25.11.2006, 19:51
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 23:16
Dirty Little Secret - von Little-Anni - 26.11.2006, 01:34
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 26.11.2006, 14:52
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 26.11.2006, 14:54