Dirty Little Secret

Danke schön euch beiden für das Feedback :knuddel::freu:

Zum Thema Logan, ich muss zugeben, ich hab ihn etwas extrem dargestellt, aber er stand mir einfach für die Story im Weg, also musste das mal so sein. Im Grunde mag ich ihn ja auch... aber Finn halt doch noch mehr Big Grin

Und nun, endlich, das nächste Kapitel, bzw. der erste Teil des nächsten Kapitels. Der zweite Teil kommt sofort^^ Viel Spaß!

Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 9

When they had reached Yale, Finn got out of Rory’s car rather clumsily, looking around as he did so. Rory watched him, tilting her head.
“Do you know that your shirt is still ripped?”, she said matter-of-factly.
“No, love, really?” His eyes widened – as did his grin. “And I thought that Santa’s little helpers or how they are called in those darn hospitals would fix that for me. Ah, now I am disappointed!”
Rory smirked at him, locked her car and went over to him. He held out his hand with his palm up for her to grab. She bit her lip and watched him, before grabbing his hand, still unable to believe that this was really happening. She had tamed the non-stop-dating-non-commitment-playboy-guy Finn? She definitely had to get used to that. They walked towards the dorm buildings hand in hand.
“So are you planning to change or do you want to show your war injuries to the whole school?”, Rory asked, grinning up at him.
“Oh I don’t need a ripped shirt to show off my war injuries, love”, he replied, pointing at his nose.
“Oh I forgot that”, she said.
“How can you forget that? It’s in the middle of my face! Do you even look at me?”, he mocked, putting his free hand on his chest. “I am hurt that my own girlfriend won’t look at me!”
She threw him a smile, before she grew thoughtful again. “Isn’t it weird for you?”
“What do you mean, love?”
“This boyfriend-girlfriend thing.”
“Is it supposed to be weird?”
“I don’t know. I mean, you said so yourself, you are not the commitment guy, but then you’re calling yourself my boyfriend. I am just confused and –“
“And you want to make sure that I really mean it?”
She nodded, watching him as they walked.
“Well, love, all I can say is that I never met someone like you, someone worth to call my girlfriend.”
“I am flattered”, she grinned.
“You better be. I still have to deal with certain things”, he muttered, searching his cell in his trousers. He pulled it out and dialled a number, pressing the cell to his ear.
Rory watched him until she felt her own cell vibrate in her purse. She raised an eyebrow and answered it.
“Hello?”
“Hello, Roger”, Finn said.
“Um, hi Felicity”, she replied, chuckling.
“Hold on”, he said and covered the phone, before leaning down to Rory. “I have to take this call, love”, he said, his voice as serious as possible.
She nodded, trying to hide a laugh.
“Alright, I’m back. So, listen, Roger, I have to ask you a favour”, Finn said into his phone, his hand squeezing Rory’s a little.
“Sure. Shoot”, Rory replied into her phone.
“I have to go to my dorm before we can have lunch. And I need you to help me.”
“Um, how?”
“Stay with me”, he just said, before turning to Rory, raising their entwined hands and kissed the back of her hand.
Rory looked at him before she noticed that they have reached his dorm building. She nodded again.
“I’ll be with you”, she replied into her phone, watching how Finn let go of her hand and walked apparently very uneasy into the building.
“You’re still with me, love?”, she heard his voice in her cell when he was out of sight.
“Still here”, she replied.
“Alright, listen. We’ll meet in front of the dining hall. Just go ahead. This won’t take long. I hope.”
“I’ll do that. What do you need my help for now?”, she asked, walking past his dorm building towards hers.
“Just stay with me.”
“Are you afraid of entering your dorm?”
“I am about to shit my pants, love”, he said and she could just picture him smirk.
“Don’t panic, he already beat you up, he won’t do it again!”, she tried to calm him nevertheless, just passing by a coffee stand. She then reconsidered and got in line to buy a coffee.
“I’d love to believe you”, she heard him say. “So I’m at the door now”, he whispered.
“Well, open it”, she whispered back, ignoring the stares around her.
“I can’t!”, he whispered again.
“You can, just put the key into the hole and turn it around, a little push to the door and ta-da, it’s open. Very easy, Fi- Felicity!”
She heard how he did as she has said. Then there was silence. She listened closely, before it was her turn to order, she covered the phone and ordered a big coffee. She paid the salesman and left the line, picking up her phone again. There was still silence.
“Um, Finn?”, she whispered, looking around. “Finn”, she repeated, hissing his name.
“Yes, love?”
“Damn it, can you say something? I thought he had eaten you in one piece or had ripped your tongue out or anything!”
“Now you have an imagination”, he chuckled.
“Well, where are you?”
“I’m in my room, trying to undress with my phone on my ear wouldn’t work, so I put you aside.”
“Oh! And I’ve already been neglected!”, she mocked, trying to sound disappointed, while walking and sipping on her coffee.
After she had put down her coffee, she suddenly heard him gasp.
“Finn?”, she hissed. “You okay?”
“Mhm”, he replied, sounding far away.
“What’s wrong?”
“Nothing”, he said, his voice muffled.
“Tell me!”
“I – I touched my nose”, she heard him whine.
She tilted her head, smiling sympathetically into the phone. “Aww, poor, poor Felicity!”, she said in her sweetest voice. “Will you recover or shall I come over and nurse you?”
“I’ll keep that in mind for later, love”, he said, his voice still sounding rather muffled, yet she knew that he was grinning.
“So, you’re dressed yet?”
“No, darling, I decided to accompany you to lunch naked.”
“Mhm, that would be a nice sight”, she mocked. “I bet we’ll get the best table for that. Anyhow, are you still in your dorm? Nothing happened?”
“Nothing happened. Colin was snoring in his room and no sight whatsoever of Logan.”
“Nice”, she just said and turned around a corner. “So where are you?”
“Right here”, she heard him say, before a hand grabbed her and pulled her into the nearest doorframe.
She found herself pressed against Finn who was hiding in the doorframe, wearing a new shirt and a wide grin on his lips. “Hey, love”, he whispered and leant in to kiss her. He then turned his head a little and spoke into his phone again. “Sorry, I have to hang up now”, he said.
“Alright, I’ll see you soon”, Rory replied and they both lowered their phones. “Hi”, she then said to Finn and kissed him again.
He pulled his arms around her and deepened the kiss, playing with her hair.
“You know, we don’t have to hide anymore”, she whispered against his cheek when his lips moved to her neck.
“I know”, he whispered back. “But where’s the fun in that?”
“Wait!”, she interrupted him by putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him away gently. “So you won’t make out with me in public?”
He watched her, licking his lips.
“Well, are you? I mean, come on, we don’t have to hide anymore. Logan knows, Paris knows, my mother knows, they all know it eventually. It’s out, Finn. You are not my dirty little secret anymore”, she said, tilting her head. “You are more than that now…”, she added in a low voice.
He threw her a smile and straightened up, before pushing past her, grabbing her hand. He then dragged her out of the doorframe on the middle of the corridor, with people passing by, throwing them confused looks. He pulled her towards him, his arms around her waist. She looked around a little taken aback.
“’This public enough for you, love?”
She bit her lip and raised an eyebrow. “What have I done”, she laughed, her free hand on his chest.
“You met me” he said, before he bent down to kiss her rather passionately. He even twirled her around and made her lean away from him as if they were waltzing through the corridor. Rory began to ignore the staring crowds and just looked at Finn. Their eyes met and soon after, he grabbed her hand and pulled her along the corridor, with Rory almost spilling the coffee she was still holding.
“Finn, not so fast”, she laughed, when he suddenly stopped and she ran into him, almost knocking him over. She looked around him and what she saw made her frown.
“Well, well, look, the new couple, heavily enjoying themselves”, Logan said, his arms crossed over his chest.
Rory walked around Finn and glared at him. As she looked past Logan she saw a girl hiding behind him. “Oh look, you already found yourself another one. Looks like we’re even”, she said through clenched teeth, eyeing Logan.
“Stay out of this, Ace”, he said – causing her jaw to drop.
Did he remember their talk from this morning? It seemed as if nothing happened. What was wrong with him? Rory opened her mouth - to be interrupted by Logan.
“So, Finn”, Logan addressed him, while Rory looked up to Finn who seemed to try his best to remain calm. “How are you?”
Rory opened her mouth again. “Are you serious?”, she blurted out, staring at Logan.
“Ace, this man has his own mouth.”
“Do not ever call me Ace again, okay? I’ve had enough of you! You are such an ass!” With that she let go of Finn’s hand and stormed away to the dining hall, feeling rather guilty about leaving Finn behind.

Several moments later, Finn dropped opposite her on a chair in the dining hall.
“I am so sorry”, she said the moment he looked at her.
“It’s fine, love”, he said, stretching his arms. “We talked.”
“And?”
“It’s fine.”
“So?”
“It’s –“
“Don’t say it’s fine. Tell me what he said.”
“It’s fine”, he grinned.
“Alright, he had turned you into a robot knowing only one sentence – or a parrot, shall I call you Polly from now on?”
Finn leant over the table and kissed Rory on the cheek.
“He has to deal with this situation, but he’s fine with it now. You made your choice”, he said, leaning back in his chair, with his arms crossed behind his head.
“Wow”, she said, raising an eyebrow. “So now we have his blessing, huh?”
“You know I’m glad about that, so I don’t have to be afraid of being murdered in my sleep anymore!”
“But you told me that would be a nice way to die”, Rory grinned.
“Well, now I want to live a few years longer.”
“I wonder why that is”, she said, smiling, watching him getting up from his chair, walking around to kneel beside her.
“So, love, I see you had lunch. How about I take you out now? Chinese food?”
“You are unbelievable” she smirked and kissed him. “But I’m afraid I have a class after lunch. How about dinner?”
“Dinner it is.”
“Oh, wait. Is today Friday?”
“Yes, love. You are so getting a watch and a calendar for your birthday!”
She smirked, before rummaging through her purse. “Damn! I have to go to Friday night dinner with my grandparents tonight!”
“Can’t you cancel it?”
“No, they would just let me go if I’m deadly sick.”
“I could come with you”, he just said, but she already pushed away her chair and got up, almost knocking him over. He stood up as well and watched her, before she finally paused for a second to stare at him.
“What?”
“I could come with you.”
“Where to?”
“To your grandparents, so we still can have dinner together.”
“What?”, she asked again, glaring at him.
He just sighed.
“Don’t get me wrong, wow, this is really sweet, Finn, but no, you wouldn’t want to have dinner with my grandparents.”
“Why not?”
“They are awful and every time I bring a boy over, they just attack him. I –“
“Rory, I know your grandparents because they know my parents and I was at your grandparents’ house before, remember?”
She remembered and she could clearly recall the green tie he had been wearing that night. “You don’t want to do this.”
“I want to be with you, love”, he whispered, smirking.
She looked up at him and couldn’t help but smile. Shaking her head slightly, she grabbed his hand and led him out of the dining hall, heading to her dorm. Once they reached it, she unlocked the door and gently made him sit down on the couch.
“Stay right here”, she told him after she had bent down to kiss him.
He watched her with a puzzled look on his face as she vanished into her room.

[SIZE=3]“So he really said he wanted to go?”, Lorelai’s voice rang in Rory’s ear.
She was sitting on her bed, her legs crossed, her cell on her ear.
“Yes and he sounded so sincere!”
“Well, then why aren’t you taking him to Eva and –“
“Stop calling them that”, Rory smirked. “And I don’t know… what if they attack him or anything? And beside, it’s still so fresh, we’re only dating for a week.”
“How serious are you about him?”
Rory considered that question. It didn’t take her long to choose the right answer. “Very.”
“Then off to Hellville!”, Lorelai laughed. “If it’s not going to work you can blame him for wanting to see your grandparents. Ooh, or you blame them; that would be more fun!”
“I’ll think about it”, Rory said, standing up from bed, walking to her door. “Thanks, mom.”
[/SIZE]
“Anytime, honey.”
Rory opened the door and watched Finn sitting on the couch, playing with some of Paris’s handiworks. Chuckling she said goodbye to her mother and walked over to him, pulling her arms around his neck from behind the couch.
“I wouldn’t touch that”, she whispered into his ear. “Paris will kill you.”
“But you know that I like to play with fire, love”, he replied, turning his head.
“And that’s why we’re going to Hellville tonight”, she said.
“Hellville?”
“My mother’s name for my grandparents house.”
“I see”, he grinned. “So we’re going, huh?”
“Yes”, she said and leant against the back of the couch, her hands running over his chest.
“You’re sure?”
“As long as you are.”
“I am.”
“Then I am too.”
“Lovely”, he said and turned his head a little more to kiss her.
“Now I have to go to my class.”
“When shall I pick you up?”
“Around 6 would be perfect”, she smiled against his cheek.
“Around 6 it is”, he said.
“You are going to be a great boyfriend, you know that?”
“Thank you for the feedback, love”, he grinned and kissed her again.

(Fortsetzung im nächsten Post)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meet Julio in Dirty Little Secret & Ever And A Day
[Member of the Life & Death Brigade and Rory Club]

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 18:30
Dirty Little Secret - von marry-b - 25.11.2006, 18:55
Dirty Little Secret - von Gilmore-Mariano - 25.11.2006, 19:51
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 25.11.2006, 23:16
Dirty Little Secret - von Little-Anni - 26.11.2006, 01:34
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 26.11.2006, 14:52
Dirty Little Secret - von Anima Sola - 26.11.2006, 14:54