All You Wanted! (englische FF) [PG-13]

danke sweety! Wink

der neue teil ist fast fertig. wird also noch heute abend gepostet! Smile

[url=http://www.livejournal.com/~any_otherday][/url]

:dance: :dance: :freu: :freu: jippiiiiiiii :freu: :freu: :dance: :dance:

[Bild: th_vm1.jpg]
avi by ordinary thx!!

hey guys!

also hier kommt das naechste kapitel! hab mir muehe gegeben... find auch es ist besser als das letzte! hoffe es gefaellt euch! freu mich natuerlich wie immer auf FB!

Chapter 4

When Tristan got home, he couldn’t get his mind off of Rory. He even looked forward to going to school the following day! He just loved the way she smiled, the way she walked, the way she talked, how smart and funny she was! And she had the most beautiful eyes in the world. They were like this deep blue ocean, where you just loved to get lost in… While Tristan was in military school he just wanted to see her again. At least one more time! He wanted to get the chance to tell her how he felt and wanted to show her, what kind of guy he really was. And now that he actually had the opportunity to tell Rory, that he loved her, he just couldn’t do it! He wouldn’t be able to handle it, if she ditched him. So he decided to show her how nice he could be and wait for the right time to tell her. He knew he had to tell her soon… Usually he wasn’t the shy type of guy at all! In fact, he never had problems getting the girl he wanted. He didn’t think it was hard flirting with girls, not even with Rory. But Rory was just so different from other girls…special! And that’s what he loved about her. He didn’t want that kind of relationship with her, that he had with Summer, where everything was about making out and sex. He wanted to be in Rory’s heart. And that’s why he needed to approach her in a totally different way...
Meanwhile Rory was still pretty confused, but happy at the same time. Tristan was back! It felt like when she lost something important and then found it again, it was this great relief! But Rory couldn’t explain to herself, why she couldn’t stop thinking about him! The whole evening he was on her mind. That only happened to her once before, with Dean, when they first met. But she hasn’t felt that way about Dean in quite a while. It wasn’t that she didn’t love Dean anymore! He was perfect… and treated her in the nicest way a guy could treat a girl. It was just that she was missing some excitement! And she could not be falling in love with Tristan! It was Tristan after all… He would just disappoint her and hurt her feelings!
That moment Rory heard how Lorelai came home! Rory immediately got out of her room and walked up to her. It was one of those old habits. When she was younger she always was extremely excitet when her Mom came home. She would jump right up and run toward her. Somehow that just never really stopped…
“Hey!! What’s up?” Lorelai said.
“Hey Mom!” Rory greeted her. “So what did you end up doing today?” Rory knew her Mom said she wanted to go take a walk and enjoy the spring weather. But Lorelai wasn’t really the person that went with her plans and would spontaneously decide to go do something else!
“Weeelll… I started my nice little walk… but then those evil walkdestroying heels ruined it for me!” Lorelai pouted. “So my feet were hurting sooo bad and I decided to turn around and get some coffee at Luke’s and just hang out there! After a couple hours he almost threw me out of the diner! I guess mean old grumpy Luke got annoyed of me, can you believe it?!”
“Actually I kind of can…” Rory teased her. That story just totally sounded like her mom! Who would wear high heels to go on a walk in the first place anyway…?
“Well I see someone cheered up! How did that happen?” Lorelai changed the subject.
“How come everyone keeps asking me that? It’s nothing! I just feel happier!” Rory replied.
“Oh come on! I know it’s more than that! Tell me!!”
“No… I’d rather not talk about it. I’m not even able to explain my feelings to myself at the moment! Don’t worry, I will tell you when I can!”
“Ok then. Let’s make ourselves a nice evening and order some Chinese food and throw in a movie! Are you up for it, hun?”
“Yeah sure!” Rory answered happily.

WOW!!! Eek
echt eine super ff! vor allem weil sie auf englisch ist und ich so englisch lernen kann wärend ich was echt cooles lese! danke!!!! Smile
bitte schreib schnell weiter!
ciao, :hi:
!!Jess-4-ever!!

<3 emo <3
the truth is that you could slit my throat
and with my one last gasping breath
i would apologize
for bleeding on your shirt
[SIGPIC][Bild: sigpic3407_1.gif][/SIGPIC]

HuuuHuuu!
Das is ma wieder ein exzelenter Teil. ich bin ma wieda wie vom Hocker, freu mich jedes mal wenn in meinem E-mail-Fach ne Mail is mit dem Thema "Benachrichtigen bei Antworten - All You Wanted! [R-16]" denn das heißt ja unverkennlich das hier ein neuer Beitrag is, und dann kann ich imma gleich lesen, was andere über deine FF denken, die eigentlich immer genau wie ich über deine FF denken, nämlich das sie spitze is oder das du einen neuen Teil geschrieben hast (das freut mich dann immer noch mehr :biggrin: )...schreib schnell weiter, aber lass dir soviel zeit wie du brauchst um einen so guten Teil zu schreiben wie die Letzten...

Bye Bye Lienchen

:dance: Ich Liebe Herzen [Bild: Lippenstiftherz2.jpg] [COLOR="Red"]über alles und diesen
smiley auch[/COLOR] :freu:

super teil!
ich bin richtig stolz auf dich (darf ich das?)
naja egal, der teil war uf jeden fall klasse und ich will mehr

[Bild: th_vm1.jpg]
avi by ordinary thx!!

danke fuer das liebe FB!
@Lienchen: wow, sogar ne email benachrichtigung!*gg* fuehl mich echt geehrt.*gg*
also ein neuer teil kommt ganz bestimmt dieses wochenende. bin schon fast fertig. sorry uebrigens, dass das bei mir immer so lange geht..Rolleyes

ja ha, will ja nich ausversehn nen teil verpassen... naja, eigentlich hab ich die, weil ich nich so an sich im forum bin, wegen kaum zeit, sondern nur beim trory club und eben hier, und deswegen lass ich mir ne nachricht schicken weil ich sonst was verpassen würde

bye bye Lienchen

:dance: Ich Liebe Herzen [Bild: Lippenstiftherz2.jpg] [COLOR="Red"]über alles und diesen
smiley auch[/COLOR] :freu:

@Lienchen: Trory und hier.. gute wahl. lol. Wink

also hab mich jetzt mal an nen neuen teil gesetzt!yay!
moechte alle dies sich durchlesen um FB bitten! das muss keineswegs positiv sein. negatives FB ist manchmal auch sehr hilfreich!Wink

also hier der neue teil:

Chapter 5:

When Rory got to school the following day, she already saw Tristan from far away. He was goofing around with his buddies as usual. Probably making stupid jokes and nasty comments… As Rory headed toward her looker, she saw Tristan nodding and smiling at her. She couldn’t help it but had to smile back! She saw how he headed toward her and felt her heart beating faster and faster as he approached. What the hell was wrong with her?!
“Hey Mary, what’s up!?” she heard his voice behind her.
“Uhm… not much actually…” Rory stumbled.
“Are you sure? You were a little out of it yesterday and still seem to be!”
“No, don’t worry about it! Actually I’m feeling pretty good right now!” Rory replied with a smile.
“Well I’m glad to hear that!”
“Seriously?!” Rory could not believe how nice Tristan was all of a sudden. Maybe it was just another act he tried to put on. But it seemed like he really changed in military school, which was kind of strange, since he actually only was there over the weekend and came back Monday afternoon. Although to Rory, the time he was gone seemed like forever! The whole thing was just crazy!
“So what did I miss yesterday in all the classes?”
“Hmm… let me think! I don’t really remember actually!” In fact, Rory did not remember anything from the last day, since she kept on thinking about Tristan all the time!
“Are you kidding me? Rory Gilmore did not pay attention in class?!” Tristan teased her.
“Hey! Everyone needs a brake every once in awhile! Even I do… although it happens very, very rarely!!” Rory humorously pouted.
“And all this time I thought you were perfect…” Tristan went on teasing her with a huge grin on his face. He knew Rory was easy to tease about school…
“Shut up Tristan!” Rory said with a laugh. “I had my reasons! I wasn’t feeling well yesterday!”
“Oh! I see…” Tristan said. “Uhm, what I wanted to ask you…. You know we have this biology test today? Do you maybe have some notes I could borrow? Except for if you happened to space out all last week too…” Tristan asked.
“Of course I didn’t! But you can’t be serious about this!” Rory laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED IM NAECHSTEN BEITRAG!

(verdammt! irgendwie hat das neue forum die totalen stoerungen!!! ich kann den text nicht richtig vom word hierher kopieren! treibt mich echt in den wahnsinn! hat sonst ncoh einer von euch FF schreibern das problem?)

hey Alyssa, werde deine FF best noch lesen, hab nur aber paar probs mit dem englishen, aber's wird schon Wink

und nun zu deinem Problem, du musst den Text von Word erst in den Editor (Start --> Programme --> Zubehör --> Editor) kopieren. Weiß aber nicht wie des bei dir alles heißt...
und dann kopierste des von da aus hier rein und kannst alle verändern wie du möchtest!
Hoffe ich konnt dir helfen
vlg Fanny

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 13 Gast/Gäste