Air Date:

Writer:
Director: Linda Mendoza
Zitat:Episode 6.16 - TBD

TEASER

Scene 1 -

Scene 2 -

Scene 3 -

Scene 4 - Doyle and Rory talk about Paris, Doyle thinks she needs to snap out of "this" by herself and goes to sneak a few hours of sleep before she gets home. After he hurries off, Paris approaches and turns her back to Rory and sidesteps to get past her.

Scene 5 - Day 1 - Sophie's Music Store - Lane enters carrying "Drummer Available" fliers, she asks the worker LOU if she can put them up, he says they come down in two weeks. Lane looks to the back of the shop where people are watching some acoustic music. It's ZACH and JOEL...

Scene 6 -

Scene 7 - Yale - The "Young Voices of Journalism" panel. A moderator introduces the editors of collegiate newspapers. Christopher and Lorelai are in the audience, making comments. Rory is a panelist.

Scene 8 - Night 1 - Yale - Rory is now much more relaxed and confident as she answers a question from the audience. The panel ends. Lorelai and Christopher look on; proud and impressed and Lorelai comments that "The girl's got skills"

Scene 9 -

Scene 10 -

Scene 11 - Country Club - Logan and Rory, Logan asks if she's ok hanging out by herself for a while. She has her laptop and bag so she's fine. Logan says there's a library somewhere in here and Rory says she'll figure it out and for him to go put in his eye patch and find some cuff links. Logan kisses her, then he and Josh go off on a cuff link hunt. Rory catched a country club staff member and asks about the library. HONOR appears with curlers in her hair and bridesmaids in tow. She asks Rory to come with them and be the designated dresser since the girls cracked open a case of champagne.

Scene 12 - Day 2 - Dressing room - The bridesmaids and Rory talk and drink champagne. They toast to Honor. Rory is one of the girls.

Scene 13 - Day 2 - Lorelai's House - Christopher drops off G.G. and a large bag of stuff, Lorelai is babysitting. G.G. takes over the tv and shushes Lorelai when she tries to talk.

Scene 14 - Day 2 - Dressing Room - A couple of hours have passed. Honro and the bridesmaids are all dressed with their hair and make up done. Honor has a tiny freak out but calms down when someone reminds her that she loves Josh. Rory fixes Honor's shoe. The girls warn Rory about the dignitaries coming to the wedding. The wedding planner says she needs to steal the bride for a few pictures. Gives a three minute warning to the rest, Rory and the bridesmaids. Some of the bridesmaids begin listing the bachelors who will be at the wedding and someone says that there's always Logan. The drunkest says "been there, done that", another tells her to shush because Rory is Logan's girlfriend. They say it's ok because it was before they started dating, around Thanksgiving. The other one had a one night stand with him in December. Rory can't even absorb it all.

Scene 15 -

Scene 16 -

Scene 17 -

Scene 18 -

Scene 19 - Night 2 - Rich Man's Shoe - It's late and ROry is sitting at the bar with a drink, not her first. She asks for another and explains that she's not driving when the bartender is hesitant. A waitress tries to clear some napkins and Rory grabs them back. She explains that they're HER napkins. The waitress walks away. The Bartender brings Rory her drink and some pretzels, telling her to eat something. She thinks a beat and starts to tear up. Doyle staggers over from across the way and sits next to her. He's drunk.

Scene 20 - ?

Source: FF

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

:dance: scheinbar kommen Rory und Logan ja doch wieder zusammen? Würde er sie sonst küssen???? :freu:

"Man sagt: Die größten Schätze liegen unter der Erde; aber ich kann dich doch nicht einfach einbuddeln! "

Danke für die neuen Spoiler, MaryKrisSmile !

Also ich hätte mir ja denken können, dass Logan nicht untätig rumsitzen würde, währenddessen er von Rory getrennt war. Eek Ich schätze, eine Person kann sich nicht von einem Tag auf den anderen ändern. Es war ja ohnehin schon ein Wunder, dass er sich dazu durchgerungen hat, eine feste Beziehung mit Rory einzugehen. Bin gespannt wie sich das alles entwickelt.

Eine betrunkene Rory, noch dazu mit einem betrunkenen Doyle. Mir schwant Böses...

Ich bin wirklich neugierig auf die Szenen zwischen Christopher und G.G. beziehungsweise Lorelai und G.G. Sie ist bestimmt ein witziges kleines Mädchen. Wink

LgSmile

Der Titel steht fest: Bridesmaids Revisited

Quelle: FF

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Episode 6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited
Air Date: Estimated 14 February 2006

Info taken from the Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 12 & 13 January 2006.

The information summarized below is taken from 14 Sides for: Lou, Joel, Moderator, Quentin Walsh, Claude, Megan, Walker, Alexandra, Country Club Staff Member, Sofia, G.G., Waitress, Bartender, and Editor. For the character of the Editor, there are no explicit 6.16 Sides. Instead for auditions excerpts from the Episode - Die Jerk! for Doyle were used.

The Casting Sides have been amended twice, consequently some of the scenes have been re-ordered. I have made a best effort to iron out and provide continuity in the scene order.

I will include context and stage direction descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Lou - Young Guy - Music store employee at Sophie's Music Store
    Joel - A guy playing the tambourine in Zack's duo.
    Moderator - Arthur Gordon, a professor of English at Yale moderating the panel discussion.
    Quentin Walsh - Editor of The Daily Princetonian
    Country Club Staff Member - Guy working at the Club
    Alexandra - Honor Huntzberger's
    Walker - ...........Bridesmaids
    Claude - ...............Upper East Side-ish
    Megan - ...................Girls
    Sofia - Wedding Planner, Young woman
    G.G. - Christopher's Other Daughter.
    Editor - Editor Character - There are not Casting Sides specific to this episode
    Waitress - Woman working at the Rich Man's Shoe Blues bar
    Bartender - Man working at the Rich Man's Shoe Blues bar.
Editor Note: The Casting Sides start with Scene 3 already in progress. The scene fragment is between Doyle and Rory. The dialog infers that the scene is at the Yale Daily News.

Interior - Assumed Yale Daily News - Day (Day 1) - Scene 3 -

Editor Note: Scene 4 is already in progress.

Stage Direction: A beat, as Doyle lets this sink in for Rory.

Doyle is explaining - "Look, I've got more of a vested interested in Paris snapping out of this than anyone. I just think it's something she's got to get to on her own."

Rory agrees - "Yeah, yeah. Probably you're right."

Doyle is antsy - "I gotta go. I'm going to sneak back to the apartment and see if I can get a few hours of sleep before Paris comes home and spends the rest of the night learning to play the jazz trumpet."

Stage Direction: He hurries off. Rory looks in her folder, then looks up as Paris approaches. As Paris passes, she turns her back to Rory and glides by, cross-stepping sideways, turning forwards only when she's passed Rory. Rory watches her, flummoxed.

End of Scene 3

Interior - Sophie's Music Store - Day (Day 1) - Scene 4 -

Stage Direction: Someone is playing live acoustic music in the background as Lane enters, holding copies of her 'Drummer Available' ad. a young guy, Lou, a typical disinterested music store employee, is behind the counter, flipping through a magazine.

Lane see him - "Hey Lou. Okay if I put an ad up?"

Lou not even looking - "They come down after two weeks."

Lane moving on - "I can abide by that."

Stage Direction: Lane crosses to a bulletin board. Her attention is drawn to the live music in the back of the shop. Ten or so people sit cross-legged on the floor, watching two performers - Zack on acoustic guitar and Joel on tambourine. Zack is singing a forlorn Woody Guthrie song. After a while, something in the audience draws his attention.

Zack calling while playing - "Joel..."

Editor Note: Scene 4 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Joel.

Editor Note: Scene 5 is picked up in progress. The end of the scene is between Rory, Lorelai and Christopher. The scene is for the Panel Discussion.

Interior - Yale Hall (Redressed Dining Hall) - Evening (Night 1) - Scene 5 -

Editor Note; - Scene 5 is already in progress.

Rory talking to no-one in particular - "Oh, that reminds me."

Stage Direction: Rory pulls out a pen and begins to furiously scribbling on one of her note cards.

Lorelai pointing somewhat proudly - "See."

Stage Direction: Rory finishes her note.

Rory is telling lorelai and Christopher - "Okay, I better get up there. I'll see you afterwards."

Lorelai cheers - "We'll be rooting for you."

Rory tries explaining - "This isn't really a 'rooting for me' kind of thing, but thanks."

Lorelai not giving up - "Well, we brought foam fingers."

Christopher chimes in - "And we're planning on doing the wave, if things get dull."

Stage Direction: Rory heads to the dais and joins the four other college newspaper editors and a middle-aged Moderator, as they take their seats behind the microphones. Lorelai takes a box of Milk Duds out of her purse and offer it to Christopher.

Lorelai - "Dud?"

Stage Direction: They each take a Dud and settle in.

The Moderator gets things underway - "Welcome, everybody, to the 'Young Voices of Journalism' panel. I'm Arthur Gordon, a professor of English here at Yale, and I will be moderating today's panel. We are joined today by the editors of some of the country's most prestigious collegiate newspapers."

Christopher sotto voce to Lorelai - "Woo hoo."

The Moderator continues - "We have, before us, the editors from The harvard Crimson, The Daily Princetonian, The Cornell Daily Sun, The Daily Pennsylvanian, and The Yale Daily News, all here today to tell us what's on their minds. To hear where they think Ivy League journalism is heading. And, more broadly, to share their views on the future of the free press in America."

Lorelai sotto back to Christopher - "Whoa. Heavy"

Moderator continues - "So, I will begin by posing a series of questions to our panel. Now, lets begin. referring to his notes. I was wondering how the panelists would describe the state of journalistic ethics on a collegiate level in the post-Judy Miller era--"

Stage Direction: Quentin Walsh, the pompous editor of the Daily Princetonian, wearing a bow tie and sitting at the central microphone, jumps in, cutting off the tail end of the moderator's question.

Somewhat grandiosely, Quentin Walsh begins - "Wonderful question. Quentin Walsh, Daily Princetonian. The ramifications of the scandal, to which you obliquely alluded, ought not to be underestimated."

Christopher whispers to Lorelai - "I hate this guy already."

Lorelai whispers back - "Rory told me about him. That's Pompous Princeton Guy!"

Christopher comes back with - "Well sure, if your parent are going to name you that, what chance do you have?"

Stage Direction: Rory burns watching Quentin go on and on, appalled by his smug obnoxious demeanor.

Quentin is rambling on - "...The struggle to preserve the fundamental principles and rights upon which our free press depends, was made far more difficult by the choice of certain reporters -- who shall remain unnamed -- He laughs at his own joke to capitulate to governmental pressure and divulge their sources."

Lorelai to Christopher - "How unbelievable!"

Christopher whispers - "He's wearing a bow tie."

Lorelai grabs a Milk Dud - "Should I Dud him?"

Quentin is still going - "I myself have, on occasion, felt tremendous pressure to divulge unnamed sources, but I've stood my ground knowing that, while I may suffer for my principled stand, there was a much greater issue at stake."

Rory to the Moderator - "If I may?"

Editor Note: Scene 5 continues on for some length.

Editor Note: The has obviously been a break in the Panel Discussion. We pick up with Scene 6 at the start of ACT TWO - as we FADE IN:

Interior - Yale Hall (Redress Dining Hall) - A Little Later - Evening (Night 1) - Scene 6 -

Stage Direction: Rory, much more relaxed and confident, is in the middle of responding to a question from a member of the audience.

Rory is remarking - "...I just don't care how funny the picture is. If it's not newsworthy, and I can't see how it would be, I would not publish a picture of the University President stuffing his face with a key lime pie at the Drama Club bake sale."

The Moderator chimes in - "I'm sure President Levin will be pleased to hear that."

Stage Direction: The audience laughs.

Rory continues - " If, however, someone pushed said key lime in the president's face as a political statement, that I would print."

Quentin Walsh jumps in 'again' - "Me, too. Front page."

Rory a bit taken aback - "Quentin, you agreed with me. I didn't think you were genetically capable."

Stage Direction: The audience laughs,a s does Quentin, in spite of himself.

The Moderator, Professor Gordon, begins to wrap things up - "Well, on that collegial note, I'm afraid we have to end our discussion. I'd like to thank all of out panelists for a terrific discussion. He turns to the audience. And thank you all for coming."

Stage Direction: The crowd applauds. Rory and her fellow panelists head off the dais. Lorelai and Christopher look on, proud and impressed.

Lorelai says more to herself - "The girl's got skills."

Editor Note: Scene 6 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for The Moderator and Quentin Walsh.

Editor Note: Scene 9 is picked up in progress. The scene is at the Country Club. The fragment starts with Rory and Logan.

Interior - Country Club - Exact Location Unknown - Day (Day 2) - Scene 9 -

Editor Note: Scene 9 is already in progress.

Logan is asking Rory - "You sure you'll be okay hanging out by yourself for a while?"

Rory holds up her laptop and bag - "For at least a fortnight."

Logan tells her - "There's actually a really nice library somewhere in here. Leather chairs, oak-paneld walls. I'm not sure exactly where it is, thought."

Rory assures him - "I'll figure it out. Go, put on your eye patch and find some cuff links."

Logan kisses her - "I'll see you later. Putting his arm around Josh. Okay, you and me are on a cuff link hunt."

Stage Direction: Logan steers Josh out and they exit. Rory stops a passing Country Cub Staff Member, who is holding an armload of candles.

Rory asks him - "Excuse me. I'm looking for the library?"

The CC Staff Member tells her - "Sure. It's in the east wing. You --"

From off screen we hear Honor Huntzberger - "Rory!"

Stage Direction: Rory turns to see Honor, with curlers in her hair, followed by four pretty Upper East Side-ish bridesmaids: Alexandra, Walker, Claude, and Megan. They're not in their dresses yet, but wearing cashmere sweaters, sweats, and Ugg boots. The carry bottle upon bottle of champagne, which they just stole from the bar. Honor, whose zip-up white hoodie has 'Bride' on the back in rhinestones, runs over and hugs Rory.

Rory greets her - "Hey bride, you look beautiful."

Honor kids along - "You like my wedding sweats? I'm beginning to think 'Town & Country' might not approve."

Rory asks - "So... how are you doing?"

Honor inspired - "Okay. You have got to come back and hang out with me and the bridesmaids."

Rory tries to explain - "That's sweet, but I can't. I actually have all this work --"

Stage Direction: The chic, young wedding planner, Sofia, holding a clipboard and wearing a wireless mike, enters and beckons the bridesmaids.

Sofia gather them all in - "Ladies, c'mon, makeup time. And whoever took Josh's cuff links, hand them over."

Stage Direction: Walker, laughing, hands Sofia the cuff links and the bridesmaids exit off, laughing and chatting. Honor turns urgently to Rory:

Honor explains - "Look, the girls have cracked open a case of champagne. I need you to be my designated dresser. Honor picks up on Rory's hesitation. I'm the bride. You can't say 'no' to the bride. It's bad luck."

Rory temporizes - "I guess I could do my work tomorrow."

Honor encouraging - "That's always been my motto. C'mon"

Stage Direction: Rory allows Honor to pull her back toward the dressing room.

Honor bubbles - "All day, if anyone does something I don't want them to, I'm saying it's bad luck. I swear, getting married is so fabulous."

End of Scene 9

Interior - Country Club - Dressing Room - Continuous - Day (Day 2) - Scene 10 -

Stage Direction: Honor and Rory enter the dressing room, which is filled with flowers, mirrors, makeup, and all things girly. The bridesmaids are laughing and having a good time. Walker is the clown of the group and the biggest drinker. Alexandra has a dry sense of humor and laid-back manner. Claude is the sweetest and Megan the most pretentious. In addition to Sofia, the wedding planner, there's Italo, a male hair-stylist, and Charlie, a female makeup artist.

Honor explains to everyone - "Everybody, so this is my lovely friend, Rory. Rory's going to hand out with us while we get ready. Some of you may have met at the shower, but this is Alexandra, Walker, Claude, and Megan."

Rory to all - "Hi."

Stage Direction: The bridesmaids ad-lib overlapping friendly hellos to Rory.

Walker kicks it off - "Welcome to the final hours of Honor's maidenhood."

Alexandra quips - "Yeah right. Honor's maidenhood didn't make it to upper school at Brearly."

Walker - "Ooh, snap."

Honor to Alexandra - "Not true. Turks and Caicos, 1996"

Megan turns to Rory - "Anyway, we're here to celebrate these last, precious hours before we lose Honor to the dark side."

Walker holds up a champagne bottle - "And to celebrate, we drink booze."

Honor putting it off - "Not me. I'm having one glass, right before the ceremony."

Alexandra not helping - "Whatever you need to tell yourself."

Claude pipes up - "Ooh, I love that dress, Rory."

Rory trying to keep up with things - "Oh, thanks."

Megan referring to designer Carolina Herrera - "Is that Carolinas?"

Rory not getting it at all - "Um, no. It's mine."

Walker - "Ooh, snap."

Alexandra complains - "Could somebody please stop her from saying that?"

Honor tries her trick - "It's bad luck to say 'snap' on someone's wedding day, Walker. She turns to Rory. Throw your coat anywhere."

Stage Direction: Rory does. A champagne cork pops, as Walker opens a bottle. They cheer. Champagne foams and spills onto the floor.

Walker giggling - "Oops. She affects a gansta pose. Just dropping a little Kristal on my homies."

Stage Direction: Walker starts to fill flutes for everyone. Honor takes Rory by the arm and points out the hair and makeup people.

Honor introducing - "Oh, Rory, this is Italo. Italo's a total genius. If they gave MacArthur grants for hair, he'd get one. And this is Charlie, makeup genius extraordinaire, and Sofia, of course, my dear, sweet wedding planner. Also a genius."

Rory a bit overwhelmed - "Hi. Wow. Lotta Mensa in the house."

Sofia try get get a bit of control - "Okay girls, I need to get you in these chairs pronto."

Stage Direction: Alexandra and Megan sit for Italo and Charlie. Walker hands a glass of champagne to Megan and then one to Alexandra.

Walker handing a glass to Honor - "Bridezilla?"

Honor concedes - Okay, but just one now and one right before the ceremony."

Alexandra jibes - "Whatever you need to tell yourself."

Honor defensively - "I need to make a toast. Then, holding up her glass. To friends, old and new. Borrowed and blue. You guys are (blacked out dialog)"

Stage Direction: They toast, clinking their glasses and ad-libbing cheers.

Walker hollers out - "To Honor and to Honor's honor! The missing maidenhood."

Stage Direction: They all laugh and clink their glasses, ad-libbing 'To Honor.' Off Rory, as she laughs with the girls, one of the gang.

End of Scene 10

Interior - Lorelai's House - Entryway/Living Room - Day (Day 2) - Scene 11 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai is carrying a stack of old board games into the living room when the doorbell rings. She puts them down and goes to answer the door. She opens it. It's Christopher. Alone. Carrying a large bag of stuff and a blanket and a pillow and a duvet cover.

Christopher greets her - "Hey."

Lorelai - "Hi - What's all this?"

Christopher explains - "It's G.G.'s blanket, pillow and duvet cover."

Lorelai quips - "What? No mattress and box springs."

Christopher explains - "She's pretty attached to these. And she never goes anywhere without her duvet cover. She call is her scrunchy bunchy. You know, 'cause she likes to scrunch it--"

Lorelai finishes- "And bunch it. I get it. Looking around. Uh... You forget the kid?"

Christopher stumbles - "No I-- He looks around behind him and spots her off camera, running around the yard. Uh, G.G., Come on, hon."

Lorelai asks - "What's she chasing?"

Christopher blase - "Oh, that's a cat."

Lorelai not helping - "Just so you know, that cat sprays, bites, and scratches."

Christopher explores - "G.G.! Come on, sweetie! Right now!"

Stage Direction: Finally, G.G. joins them at the doorway.

Lorelai crouches down - "Hey kiddo. I am so excited to hand out with you today."

Christopher still trying - "G.G., you want to give Lorelai a hug?"

G.G. - "No!"

Stage Direction: G.G. drops her coat on the floor, grabs her scruncy bunchy, and runs into the living room, disappearing off camera.

Christopher failing miserably - "G.G., please come back here and pick up your jacket... G.G."

Stage Direction: We hear the TV turn on. Christopher picks up the jacket and the enter the foyer.

Christopher effusive - "So, thank you again for this. I really appreciate it."

Editor Note: There is a one page skip in the sides, which means it would be exclusive dialog between Lorelai and Christopher. The Sides pick up on the page after with Lorelai talking to G.G.

Lorelai is talking to G.G. - "so, figured out how to turn on the TV on? Smarty."

Stage Direction: Lorelai goes and sits next to her on the couch.

Lorelai continues with the one-sided talk - "What are we watching?"

G.G. rudely - "Shhhhh!"

Lorelai playing along - "Shhhh-indler's List? Looking at the TV Ah, 'Full House.' You know, I think the Olsen twins actually weigh less now than they did on their show."

Stage Direction: G.G. just glares at her.

Lorelai prompting - "Right. I get it. I don't like it when people talk to me while I'm watching TV either."

Stage Direction: They sit together in silence, watching TV.

End of Scene 11

Source: Fanforum

ava

Fortsetzung
Zitat:
Interior - Country Club - Dressing Room - Day (Day 2) - Scene 12 -

Stage Direction: A couple of hours have passed. Empty bottles of champagne litter the room. Honor is in her gown, looking beautiful with full hair and makeup. The makeup artist touches her up. The bridesmaids, all in their simple, elegant dresses and full hair and makeup, stand with Rory, around Honor, admiring her. The girls are still drinking champagne. Walker, the most drunk among them, swigs from a bottle. They are all very tipsy, except Rory. Everyone's happy, excited. Italo, the hair guy fusses with Honor;s hair. The girls mill about, putting on their shoes, checking their makeup, et cetera.

Honor nervously - OKay, so I don't look obese?"

Megan reassures her - "You look like a skeleton."

Walker giggling - "A beautiful, blushing skeleton."

Honor - "Whoa"

Rory senses something - "What?"

Honor now with panic - "All of a sudden, the idea of marriage seems totally archaic and insane. Legally binding one woman with one man until they die? It's perverse. Why on earth do people do this? Why am I doing this?"

Walker seeing it too - "Uh-oh. Freak-out"

Claude trying to center things - "You love Josh. Remember?"

Honor calms immediately - "Oh yeah. Josh. Okay Now totally normal. Okay. Freak-out over. I wonder if Josh is freaking out."

Megan helping - "We saw him before when we took a smoke break. He looked nervous."

Honor grinning - "Oh, adorable. hey, can somebody fix my sling-back for me? It feels messed up and I can't reach my own feet."

Walker always helpful in a tipsy way - " Certainly. She crouches drunkenly; still holding the champagne bottle Oh yes, the sling-back is not slung back properly. I think I can remedy this. If I just sling this back -- Champagne spills on the floor. Oops."

Stage Direction: Gasps as the near disaster is registered.

Honor very calm - "Did that get on my dress? Someone tell me if I need to freak-out."

Megan checking - "The Veuve did not get on the Vera."

Stage Direction: Giggles of relief.

Honor talking to Walker - "Oh my god. Get away from me, you lousy drunk."

Walker backing off - "Hey! That's offensive. I am a terrific drunk."

Honor reaching - "I need my designated dresser."

Rory bends down to fix it - "At your service"

Honor asks her - "Make sure it's secure, because I plan on dancing tonight."

Claude asks everyone - "Speaking of dancing, has anyone warned Rory about the quote-unquote dignitaries coming to this shindig? It's always the same culprits."

Rory questioningly - "I need warning?"

Alexandra ever helping - "The ambassador from Luxembourg is very handsy."

Megan continues - "No, the one you have to watch out for is that poet. What's his name?"

Walker asks - "The dude with the red face?"

Megan continues - "He just did some translation of the Bhagavad-Gita. ANyway, he acts like he's gay. but it's such a ruse. Total perv."

Rory notes - "Feet, red face, not gay, Bhagavad-Gita, perv. Got it."

Stage Direction: Sofia, the wedding planner, sticks her head in.

Sofia calls out - "I'm going to steal the bride to take a couple of pictures. Honor, honey, grab your veil. The rest of you -- three minute warning."

Rory finishing Honor's shoe - "You're dance-floor ready, Miss Jones."

Honor tells her - "Thank you, my dear. See you soon, everybody."

Sofia directing traffic - "Head that way, toward the sitting room. We don't want Josh to see you in your dress. It's bad luck."

Honor caught out - "Please. Like I care about things like that."

Stage Direction: Honor exits, followed by Sofia, Italo, and Charlie. Rory sits in a chair. The girls down final glasses of champagne and look into mirrors, hurriedly making last-minute adjustments.

Megan bitching - "I look like a drag queen."

Walker follows - "My hair is insane."

Alexandra not to be left out - I totally want your hair. My hair looks like Kathy Griffin's. Italo was punishing me."

Walker still coming on - "I'll tell you what I want. I want to hook up with someone tonight."

Alexandra explains - "Just remember that pinning guys in the corner and shoving your tongue down their throats can sometimes come off as desperate."

Walker honestly - "Duh. I am desperate. I swear, I might go home with the ambassador from Luxembourg."

Claude tries - "Oh c'mon, there'll be plenty of eligible bachelors there tonight."

Walker on the make - "Like who?"

Claude offers - "The groomsmen for starters."

Alexandra comments - "Tripp Wallison is looking good."

Megan puts in - "You always think he's looking good."

Alexandra defensively - "'Cause he always is. Anyway so do you."

Claude tells Rory - "Alexandra and Megan both have slept with Tripp."

Rory laughing - "Small world"

Alexandra with her two cents - "I'm with Liam. You can have Tripp."

Walker adds - "Tripp's too short. I'm over the whole Mia Farrow, Woody Allen thing."

Claude asks - "How about Josh's brother?"

Walker has a word for all of them - "Poor man's Josh. Really poor man's. He's the Josh they give out at the soup kitchen."

Alexandra totally unconscious - "There's always Logan."

Walker in drunken oblivion - "Been there, done that."

Rory looks up perplexed - "What?"

Claude very dramatically to Walker - "Shush!"

Walker still not knowing - "What, 'shush'? You should talk."

Claude explains - "Rory is Logan's girlfriend."

Walker giggling drunkenly - "Oops. Oh my god, you're Rory, Rory. I'm so retarded. Total brain fart. She turns to Rory Don't worry, this was before you started dating. This was back around Thanksgiving."

Rory now stunned - "Last Thanksgiving?"

Walker tries - "It meant nothing, believe me. Just two ships bumping uglies in the night. It was meaningless."

Megan tries to reassure - "Walker will have sex with anyone."

Walker agreeably - "I will."

Claude genuinely tries to tell Rory - "And I'm sure you know Logan and I dated. But that was ages ago, eons, back when he drove a Z3. And then we had a stupid one-night stand this December. But there's noting between us, I swear. We're just friends who drank too much spiked eggnog. ANd now he's met you, and I think you guys are so great together. Really."

Rory still stunned - "Thanks."

Alexandra tells Walker - "I sorry, I didn't know you had sex with Logan. I thought you two just messed around."

Walker explains - "No, you said you had just messed around with him. I said he and I hooked up. I meant hooked up, hooked up."

Stage Direction: Rory can't even absorb this: Alexandra, too?

Alexandra still talking to Walker - "I thought you meant hooked up. Liked messed around."

Megan to Alexandra - "How come you never told me you messed around with Logan? Why am I out of the loop?"

Alexandra defensively - "I'm with Liam. Officially, nothing happened. These shoes are killing me."

Walker tells her - "Just crunch up your toes a little. That's what I'm doing. Feels good."

Rory blankly asks Megan - "Did you hook up with Logan around Thanksgiving?"

Megan - "No way. Then I was in Biarritz."

Sofia pokes her head back in - "Okay, Ladies! Time to line up; the processional's about to start. Rory, you better go find you seat."

Stage Direction: The wedding planner exits. The girls grab their bouquets and give their last glances in the mirror.

Megan exits saying - "I look like RuPaul."

Editor Note: Scene 12 appears to continue for some length. The set-up infers that the scene does not last much longer.

End of Casting Sides for Alexandra, Claude, Megan, and Walker.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 14 and the start of ACT FOUR with FADE IN:

Interior - Lorelai's House - Living Room - Day (Day 2) - Scene 14 -

Stage Direction: The place is a mess. G.G. lies on her stomach, scribbling with markers, while a harried looking Lorelai attempts to clean up some of the chaos.

Lorelai talking more to herself than G.G. - "I don't know how you did it, hon, but every single thing I own is now broken or missing."

Stage Direction: Lorelai sees G.G. is coloring off the paper.

Lorelai continues - "G.G., you're coloring on the floor there. It;s not enough just to have paper near the marker, it's got to actually get under it. Lorelai comes closer Hey, that's a permanent maker! G.G. give me that."

G.G. clutching the marker - "No!!"

Lorelai firmly - "Yes. Permanent markers will do permanent damage and will make Aunty Lorelai permanently bitter."

G.G. - "No!!

Stage Direction: Then, while still locking eyes with Lorelai, G.G. intentionally draws a line on the floor. Lorelai's jaw drops.

Lorelai - "Spawn of Satan!"

Stage Direction" Lorelai crouches down and calmly wrests the marker from G.G.'s grip. G.G. begins to scream loudly, right in Lorelai's face.

Lorelai tells her - "Okay, if this is you Donald Sutherland 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' impression, it's a good one."

Stage Direction: G.G. keeps screaming, even louder.

Lorelai looking into her mouth like an ear, nose and throat doctor = "I'm sorry, ma'am, but those tonsils are going to have to come out. Over her continued screaming. Hey, look, if you stop screaming, you can have one of those caramel apples I showed you. They're delicious, but to get one, you're going to have to stop making the world's most annoying noise in five, four, three, two--"

Stage Direction: G.G. stops screaming.

Lorelai tells her - "Thank you. Nothing a little ear drum replacement surgery can't fix. Come on, lets' go to the kitchen."

Stage Direction: Lorelai walks into the kitchen. G.G. runs after her. The camera stays in the living room. Angle on the kitchen, as G.G. runs past Lorelai into Rory's room.

Lorelai calls out - "G.G.! G.G., get out of Rory's room. You know you're not allowed in there."

Stage Direction: The door slams.

Lorelai totally frustrated - "G.G.! now angry I know it's a cliche, but just you wait until your father gets home!.

Stage Direction: Off an annoyed Lorelai, flabbergasted by G.G.'s brattiness.

End of Scene 14.

Interior - Country Club - Dressing Room - Night (Night 2) - Scene 15 -

Stage Direction: Rory is sitting alone in the room, exactly where she was sitting when the girls left. The door opens. Logan comes in.

Logan - "Here you are."

Rory quietly - Here I am."

Editor Note: Scene 15 continues for some length. Logan is probably going to catch it really bad.

End of Casting Sides for G.G. - Spawn of Satan.

Editor Note: The casting Sides pick up with Scene 18 and the start of ACT FIVE as we FADE IN:

Interior - Rich Man's Shoe - Night (Night 3) - Scene 18 -

Stage Direction: The hour is late and the pub is crowded. Rory is sitting at the bar with a drink in front of her. Judging from her face and posture, it's not the first one she's had tonight. Sad and a little drunk, Rory knocks back the last of her drink. She slaps her hand down on the bar, twice.

Rory slurrily - "Hit me, barkeep."

Stage Direction: The bartender comes over to Rory.

The Bartender tells her - "That's your third one."

Rory being bitchy - "What are you, my mother?"

The Bartender has seen this before - "Nope."

Rory still bitchy - "No. You're not. I'm not driving. I live right over. She tries to remember where to point There. Or somewhere near there. Or There. But it's close. And I'm walking, and I want another drink.

The bartender concedes - "Okay."

Stage Direction: The bartender goes over to get her a drink. A waitress comes by and tires to clear the used cocktail napkins away from Rory.

Rory yell at her - "Hey!"

Stage Direction: Rory grabs the napkins back.

Rory slurring her words - "These are mine."

The Waitress tries to explain - "I was just..."

Rory very aggressively - "Don't take what's mine. They came with my drinks. He put them down in front of me. I did not ask you to take them did I?"

The Waitress has seen many a drunk - "Whatever."

Stage Direction: The waitress walks away.

Rory continues her bitchy routine - "Snappy comeback! Dorothy Parker know about you?"

Stage Direction: Rory gathers up her napkins in front of her.

Rory grumbles to herself - "Sick of people touching my stuff."

Stage Direction: The bartender brings her her drink.

Bartender - "Here you go."

Stage Direction: He pulls out a bowl of pretzels and puts it in front of her.

The Bartender continues - "Eat something."

Stage Direction: He walks away. Rory takes some money from her purse and tosses it on the bar. She grabs a pretzel.

Rory still mumbling to herself - "You eat something."

Stage Direction: Rory eats the pretzel and takes a swig of her drink. She sits and thinks a beat. She starts to tear up. Doyle comes staggering over to the bar from across the way. He drops down on the seat next to her.

Doyle drunkenly - "Well, hello, Rory. fancy meeting you here."

Rory greets him - "Hey Doyle."

Doyle with the come on - "I didn't see you sitting there or I would've come over sooner."

Editor Note: Scene 18 continues at some length with Doyle hitting on Rory.

End of Casting Sides for the Bartender and the Waitress.

End of all Casting Sides for Episode 6.16 - Bridesmaids Revisited.

ava

Mir gefällt es nicht das Luke nicht da ist, und die Formulierung von Lorelai zu Gigi
"Just wait until, your father gets home!" macht es auch nicht besser!

Soo, noch ein paar Minispoiler

Zitat:Spoilers from 6.16:
--Doyle tries to kiss Rory when drunk, but she doesn't kiss him back.
--Lorelai fires Ceaser
--Lorelai is still wearing the ring (and let me say, it's beautiful up close and sparkles!)

General Spoilers
--As if we didn't know this before, GG's will definitely be coming back for a 7th season. Everyone is signed on. There is even talk of a season 8.

P.S. Bridesmaids Revisted is 6.16

Source: Fanforum

ava

ich bin jez völlig confused ...
kann mir jemand von euch den inhalt (oder die wichtigsten dingen ..siehe LL) erklären bzw. schreiben *gaaanzliebguck*??

Meinst du irgendjemand soll übersetzen?
Und welche spoiler, alle oder nur die, die ich als letztes gepostet habe?

ava

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste