Ideen für T-Shirts ???!!!

Damits jetzt für alle ein für alle mal klar wird:
Season 2 Episode 22 "I can't get started"

LORELAI: Huh. You know what I just realized? Oy is the funniest word in the entire world.
RORY: Huh.
LORELAI: I mean, think about it. You never hear the word oy and not smile. Impossible. Funny, funny word.
EMILY: Oh, dear God.
LORELAI: Poodle is another funny word.
EMILY: Please drink your drink, Lorelai.
LORELAI: In fact, if you put oy and poodle together in the same sentence, you’d have a great new catch phrase, you know? Like, oy with the poodles already. So from now on, when the perfect circumstances arise, we will use our favorite new catch phrase.
RORY: Oy with the poodles already.
LORELAI: I’m telling you, it’s knocking ‘whatcha talking ‘bout, Willis?’ right out of first place.
EMILY: Lorelai, for God’s sake, be quiet.
MAID: Dinner’s ready, Mrs. Gilmore.
EMILY: Bless you, Inga. Please go tell Mr. Gilmore. He’s in his den.
MAID: Yes, ma’am.
EMILY: Shall we?
RORY: Okay.
LORELAI: Oh, hey Mom, uh, Sookie wanted to know if you and Dad would like to come to her wedding.
EMILY: Really?
LORELAI: Yeah, it’s gonna be great. Small, low key, but fun. She’s catering it herself so the food’ll be fantastic, and you’d get to see me and Rory walk down the aisle in two of the least obnoxious bridesmaid dresses ever created.
EMILY: Well, that sounds very nice. When is it?
LORELAI: A week from Sunday.
EMILY: A week from Sunday?
LORELAI: Yes.
EMILY: The wedding is in one week?
LORELAI: Yes.
EMILY: So this is a pity invite?
LORELAI: A what?
EMILY: Someone canceled at the last minute and rather than being left with two empty seats, Sookie asked you to ask us. How nice.
LORELAI: That’s not what happened.
EMILY: No, that’s quite all right. Far be it from me to be invited with the first batch of actual wanted guests. This is just fine.
LORELAI: Mom, it’s not a pity invite. She really wants you to come.
EMILY: Is that so?
LORELAI: Yes, that’s so.
EMILY: Where’s our invitation?
LORELAI: What?
EMILY: Our invitation. I mean, she must’ve at least given you an invitation to give us.
LORELAI: She thought it would be more special coming directly from me.
EMILY: So she was out of invitations. I never felt so special.
LORELAI: Mom, she wants you to come. There’s no reason to be insulted here.
EMILY: I guess I should be thrilled that I didn’t just get a call from the road as you were on your way there.
LORELAI: Do not turn this into something that it’s not.
EMILY: Do we have a choice between chicken or fish, or at this point do we just bring our own?
LORELAI: Stop.
EMILY: Perhaps she would also like us to pick up some extra ice along the way, or help out parking the cars.
LORELAI: Mom, look, isn’t Rory pretty?
RICHARD: Apologies all around. I could not get Adamson off the phone.
LORELAI: Dad, glad you’re here. We’re just talking about how pretty Rory is. Big eyes, baby. Give him the Bambi face.
RICHARD: Oh, Rory gets lovelier every day.
RORY: Why, thank you, Grandpa.
EMILY: Oh Richard?
LORELAI: Oh my God.
EMILY: Guess what Lorelai just told me?
RICHARD: What?
EMILY: We are invited to Sookie’s wedding.
RICHARD: Oh, how nice. When is it?
EMILY: A week from Sunday.
RICHARD: Oh, so it’s a pity invite.
EMILY: Ha!
LORELAI: Oy with the poodles already.

(Quelle: http://www.opposites-are-polar.net)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.JensenLover.JamesLover.
champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends
.: I need you to need me back :.

Hab noch eine Idee also:

Vorne hin ein großes: NO!

Und hinten dann etwas in die Richtung: Only one word could kill a great friendship! oder Remember, one word could be the end of a great friendship!

Allerdings kann ich mir das bis nächstes Jahr nirgends drauf drucken und dann in die Schule anziehen sonst würde sich jemand angesprochen fühlen.lol

also fische fliegen bei ancht find ich au gut... oder...
grün ist das neue pink Big Grin ich lass mir warscheinlich eins mit dem logo von luke's machen... aber sieht das besser auf nem weißen oda schwarzen shirt aus??

als sich lorelai und rory streiten wer von den beiden religiöser ist, sagt lorelai: ich hab ein t-shirt auf dem : maria ist mein kumpel draufsteht!

das find ich geil, ich hab mir auch schon überlegt mir ein tanktop mit diesem spruch im kopieshop machen zu lassen =)

Ich will mir eins machen mit

Show Content

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♥♥

hmmm ma ne frage:
weiß einer wo man bügelfolie herbekommen kann?Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
ich hätt gern eins mit: "marzipan ist keine süßigkeit..." Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin den sruch fandshc gayl^^

LiFe iS sHoRt TaLk FaSt!!!

- Weißt du was passiert wenn man am 1. schultag zu spät kommt?
- Er ist kürzer?!

ich war heut mit einer freundin in der stadt un haben uns schwarze tshirts gekauft... wir wollen uns beide eins mit grün ist das neue pink machen... aber wir haben keine bügelfolie gekriegt... wo kann ma das holen? im copyshop kostet es 9 euro...

Ich mach mir vielleicht mal eins mit

"I´ve been gilmored"

Manchmal ist es leicht, die Antwort zu finden. Manchmal nicht. Manchmal fällt es uns sogar schwer, die richtige Frage zu stellen.
(Terry Pratchett - Hohle Köpfe)

aus welchen folgen sind edie sprueche den?
ein teil von den spruechen kenn ich naemlich gar nicht.

LuckyDucky schrieb:Ich mach mir vielleicht mal eins mit

"I´ve been gilmored"
lol der ist auch gut, gute idee ^^ bei mir triffts zu aber wirklich :lach: ^^

ich hab son set wo so buchstaben wie stempel drin sind und dann farbe und dann kann man die aufs t-shirt drucken oder wohin man will also ohne die bügelfolie xD

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 14 Gast/Gäste