[5.18] To Live and Let Diorama

nicht besonders viel für diese Folge, es wird ein Interview über das Dragonfly erwähnt....aber da es bereits in Fanforum ewähnt wird, setze ich diesen kleinen Absatz einfach mal kurz rein. Hoffentlich gibt es bald noch mehr Infos zu dieser 18. Episode....

www.fanforum.com schrieb:pisode 5.18

A Casting Side for Epsiode 5.18 has been posted for 1 character. The published Casting Side is for a character named Sandra Drake from the American Travel Magazine. She is interviewing Lorelai about the Dragonfly for an article. The Side runs for 6 pages. There is a marked out scene between Luke, Taylor and perhaps others at the Twickham House. There is no Episode Title.

Lorelai: "okay, different school, but same Rory. You're great at the catch up thing, your the 'catch up girl' not to be confused with "ketchup girl", ´cause that's not you at all."

Mitglied im "Rory und Logan-Club

eine frage:

wo kommt ihr euch die folgen der 5.staffel eigentlich immer an?!

Lorelai: Luke, will you marry me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rory: I have worked all my life to be a journalist!

Wir wir sie uns angucken können?

Na, runterladen Wink Und wie das geht:

:guckhier: http://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/viewtop...mp;start=0

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never give up on a miracle

hmm klingt ja noch nicht so interessant, hoffentlich gibts bald mehr spoiler

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

weiß man schon ungefähr wann die folge ausgestrahlt wird?

26 April wahrscheinlich.

[Bild: ACDC.jpg][Bild: Clash.jpg][Bild: Ramones.jpg]
I'm a heatseeker!

Ich glaub so wenig Spoiler für eine Folge hatten wir noch nie in dieser Staffel ... und wie es aussieht, werden es auch nicht mehr ...

26. April ... noch 2 Monate ... viel zu lange (vor allem durch diesen besch******* hiatus)

[Bild: sig62.jpg]
more than proud to be a member of the *Rory and Logan Club*

*Drama Club*

hier mal ein Sende-Datum von der FF-Seite für die 18. Folge....
www.fanforum.com schrieb:Episode 5.18
Projected Air date: 19 Apr 2005

und ein wenig mehr Infos als die vom ersten Spoiler von dieser Folge... Unsure

www.fanforum.com schrieb:Scene 11 - Day Three, Morning

Lorelai and Sandra Drake, a writer from "American Travel" magazine are in the library at the Inn. Lorelai is being interviewed for a cover feature on the Dragonfly.

Sandra asks Lorelai about her favorite room at the Dragonfly, she says it changes daily. She talks about the kitchen and Sookie. Sandra remarks that the place is very warm and supportive and that it must reflect Lorelai's upbringing. Lorelai is taken aback at this suggestion and starts ranting. She compares her mother to Mussolini and Stalin and the house being like Superman's Fortress of Solitude. Sandra buddies up to Lorelai, saying that her mother is similar to Emily and that they should get together. Lorelai's last comment is "Very, very dangerous."

Then there is a blacked out scene at the Twickham house (?) that features Taylor, Luke and possibly Kirk. Maybe Lorelai, too?

Scene 33 - Sandra is getting out of her car heading to her office and returns a call from Lorelai, who asks her to strike the part about Emily. Sandra refuses saying that that's the best part of the article and that her editor loved it. Lorelai asks as a favor for a friend and Sandra replies they're not friends. She offers to pull the article entirely but Lorelai reluctantly says no.

Lorelai: "okay, different school, but same Rory. You're great at the catch up thing, your the 'catch up girl' not to be confused with "ketchup girl", ´cause that's not you at all."

Mitglied im "Rory und Logan-Club

Zitat:Maybe Lorelai, too?

Oh das gefällt mir.

Schön.

[Bild: ACDC.jpg][Bild: Clash.jpg][Bild: Ramones.jpg]
I'm a heatseeker!

Zitat:Then there is a blacked out scene at the Twickham house (?) that features Taylor, Luke and possibly Kirk. Maybe Lorelai, too?

ääähhh... was bedeutet denn der satz?? Unsure

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste