[5.22] A House Is Not A Home

Neuer Spoiler:

Ich sage nur AHA!

SEASON FINALE
“GILMORE GIRLS” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“A House Is Not A Home” RORY'S DECISION SPARKS A FAMILY CRISIS – Rescuing Rory (Alexis Bledel) after a night of reckless behavior with Logan (Matt Czuchry), Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is shocked to hear her daughter's plans for the future. Lorelai first turns to Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) for help, but soon realizes that Luke (Scott Patterson) is the only person she can trust.

http://www.fanforum.com/showthread.php?t...s+spoilers

[Bild: T0_-1_512777.jpg]

Zitat: that Luke (Scott Patterson) is the only person she can trust.

Lalala happy dance happy dance!!!

yes oh yes I'm happy again. :freu: :freu:

[Bild: ACDC.jpg][Bild: Clash.jpg][Bild: Ramones.jpg]
I'm a heatseeker!

Episode 5.22: A House Is Not A Home
Airdate: May 17, 2005
  • [Bild: new.gif] 04/20 - RORY'S DECISION SPARKS A FAMILY CRISIS – Rescuing Rory after a night of reckless behavior with Logan (Matt Czuchry), Lorelai is shocked to hear her daughter's plans for the future. Lorelai first turns to Richard and Emily for help, but soon realizes that Luke is the only person she can trust. Source: The WB
  • [Bild: new.gif] 04/20 - Rory's decision to ignore Lorelai's advice and turn to her grandparents for support leads to a serious rift between mother and daughter. Source: The WB
spoilerfix

Zitat:
that Luke (Scott Patterson) is the only person she can trust

mein tag ist gerettet :biggrin: danke für die info!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Bild: javaclub2.jpg]
JAVA JUNKIES/LORELAI & LUKE FOREVER

JOa, der Tag fängt schon mal gut an *lol*

[Bild: 51.jpg]

Zitat:I don't know if they have been said before, but I have some nice real spoilers (at least, I hope they're real) of the season finale. I was (am) on vacation and went to the Warner Bros. studios tour, and we got to see where they film Gilmore Girls. Lo and behold, there was the call (or whatever, awful with entertainment terms) and a little synopsis of each scene - since they filmed the Friday before. So unless they leave fake crap around trick people, here are the spoilers, to the best of my memory:

Rory goes to jail, and then later says she's going to drop out of Yale
source: TWOP @ Fanforum

Nun, also, was man davon halten soll - hoffe da war jemand betrunken und hat sich tatstächlich nur nen schlechten Scherz erlaubt.... - ich mein, wenn Rory wirklich Yale verlässt, weswegen auch immer - dann hätte sie sich um 5 Millionen Grad verändert. (Wenn man ihr jahrelanges Harvard/Journalismu-Gerede bedenkt!)
Wenn Rory aber tatsächlich Yale verlassen sollte, würde das Lorelais Reaktion erklären ....... (Siehe Post von Tina)

Riska

da könnte wirklich was dran sein und vorallem das gerede von amy, 2 sachen die uns schocken:confused: , ich meine ich wär sehr geschockt, wenn rory yale abrechen würde und zweitens vielleicht zu ihren großeltern zieht

[Bild: javaclub2.jpg]
JAVA JUNKIES/LORELAI & LUKE FOREVER

Ich sag schon jetzt mal: Die Folge wird hammer interessant! :biggrin:

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

Wenn Rory Yale verlässt, dann hat sie sich wirklich verändert. Dann ist sie nicht mehr die, die ihre Träume lebt, wie Lore es ihr beigebracht hat und alles für einen Typen hinschmeisst...

Naja, wär ne nette Story, wenn dann plötzlich Marty aufkreuzt und ihr steckt, dass sie nicht gehen kann... Wub, denn irgendwas ist noch mit dem, sonst hätte man ihn nicht so in den Mittelpunkt gespielt...

~ *KID*s persönlicher Medien-Dealer Wink ~

Tape: I feel helpless because...
Luke: I wonder if anyone's ever kicked an audiotape's ass.

Ja, diese Folge wird total interessant...

[SIGPIC]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/LoRoViLe/06.jpg[/SIGPIC]
sig by Jennykelly

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste