GG Artikel/Bilder in Zeitschriften & Co Teil 3

wow danke!!!!!!!!Nett von dir

ein paar kannte ich noch gar nicht

[Bild: lena-sig62.jpg]
Summer: What do you want from me, Cohen?
Seth: I just want you!
Mitglied im: Rory/Jess never-ending love-, Jess-BadBoy for life-, Perfekt Gilmore Girls-Club
ava made by Luna Bezi

danke ^^

kannte die artikeln von house of wax nicht

Dean: That's my job, right?
Watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother.

so hier mal ganz nette sachen über GG , wusste nicht, wo ich das sonst reinstellen soll!

What the critics are saying about Gilmore Girls ...

"Wittier than most other sitcoms, warmer than most dramas."
USA TODAY

"Gilmore Girls has succeeded in ways other shows have not. It has created a charming town filled with delightful characters."
ZAP2IT

"A winning new family show."
PITTSBURGH POST GAZETTE

"New must-see is on the WB", "Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel) is TV's most refreshingly authentic teen."
CINCANATTI ENQUIRER

"Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel enjoy an unforced chemistry while engaging in a banter that's warm, witty and full of life."
TV GUIDE

"One of this fall's greatest pleasures."
TEEN PEOPLE

"Gilmore Girls, one of the best shows for younger teens."
NEWSWEEK

"A delightful breakthrough perfomance by Lauren Graham. Graham's gifts for comedy and drama hold the show together."
USA TODAY

"There is just something about the relationship between 32-year old Lorelai (the earthy and wonderful Lauren Graham) and her 16-year old daughter Rory (luminous newcomer Alexis Bledel) that sparkles with onscreen chemistry and charm.
THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER

"Reigning queens of Tuesday."
CHICAGO TRIBUNE

"Gilmore Girls is perhaps the most consistently smart, funny, touching, sweet, entertaining, sarcastic, adorable show on television."
SOAP OPERA DIGEST

"... brim with clever banter, offbeat characterizations, winning perfomances and an easygoing Capra-esque charm."
TV GUIDE - Best of the year 2001

"Gilmore Girls is a witty whirlwind that can suck you in before you know what hit you. Hip, clever and hilarious."
NEWSDAY

"One of the smartest, hippiest shows you'll find anywhere..."
SAN FRANSISCO CHRONICLE

"One of the best written new shows of the season.", "Start taping Friends and watch Gilmore Girls."
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

"The seasons best and brightest new comedy."
LOS ANGELES DAILY NEWS

"Lauren Graham is terrific, Alexis Bledel is sensational."
SEATTLE POST INTELLIGENCE

"A winner"
DETROIT FREE PRESS

"The best television series of the season."
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

"Kelly Bishop is the funniest, coolest, most intriguing character, the straw that stirs the drink."
SAN DIEGO TRIBUNE UNION

"A gem of an hour", "Great"
SACRAMENTO BEE

"Witty and inviting"
THE LOS ANGELES TIMES

"Gilmore Girls is it!"
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

"What a terrific job Kelly Bishop is doing as the demanding and yet somehow sympathetic Emily."
USA TODAY

"Best new series."
ORLANDO SENTINEL

"A stand out", "Best of the year", "a treasure ..."
TV GUIDE

[Bild: javaclub2.jpg]
JAVA JUNKIES/LORELAI & LUKE FOREVER

Mega Dolles Dankeescheen für die ganzen Artikel!!!!!!

Die Zeit vergeht wie im Flug!MadFaint

Hier noch ein Artikel zu Milos neuem Film "Verflucht - Cursed". Es wird sogar erwähnt, dass er Rorys Schwarm in Gilmore Girls ist. Wink

Verflucht (Skip, Juli 2005) - Teil 1
Verflucht (Skip, Juli 2005) - Teil 2

cool....danke fürs üosten! Nett von dir...ich geh aufjedenfall in den Film rein! Der ist bstimmt total gut

[Bild: lena-sig62.jpg]
Summer: What do you want from me, Cohen?
Seth: I just want you!
Mitglied im: Rory/Jess never-ending love-, Jess-BadBoy for life-, Perfekt Gilmore Girls-Club
ava made by Luna Bezi

Es gibt was neues in der sugar ein artikel von adam brody weil er ja eine kleine rolle in mr.and mrs smith hat ich scann euch das morgen.

Cool. Schon mal danke fürs Scannen!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ja, vielen dank. Ich freu mich schon.

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Sorry aber mein scanner ist kaputt aber ich kann euch ja sagen was drin stand also in der sugar haben sie die 100 sexiest Boys der welt gesucht und chad hat den 12. Platz bekommen was ich komisch weil er eigentlich gar nicht so übel aussieht und Milo ist 54. geworden was ich total unfair finde Mad .

Und erster platz ist orlando Bloom geworden !!! Eek

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste