What flavour Ice-Cream are you?

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan! [Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

今、私は家へギルモル・ガルスを見に行きます。

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan![Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

[Bild: rorytristan03.jpg]
Maras Hä, hä, hä Club FF: Me and my Gang

ich finde dass besser:

Zitat: How to make a louisvuitton

Ingredients:
1 part intelligence
1 part self-sufficiency
1 part beauty

Method:
Combine in a tall glass half filled with crushed ice. Serve with a slice of wisdom and a pinch of salt. Yum!

I'll always have [SIZE=2]Tokyo waiting[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Starbucks caring[/SIZE]
and [SIZE=2]Hobbes i can rely on... <3[/SIZE]

Your Icecream Flavour is...
Choc-Chip Cookie Dough!
[Bild: icecream-cccd.gif]You are fancy shmancy! You have all the bells and whistles and you attract the most gluttonous of ice-cream shop patrons. You are fattening and intensely rich. That being said, you are very tasty and have a huge fanbase! good for you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan![Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

[i][b]***TRORY***
[b][i]***Filmjunkie***[/b][/i]
***Rory Club ***
[/i][/b]
[b][i]***Rory and Paris They rock Yale***[/i][/b]
[Bild: 238.png]

gilmoregirl1502 schrieb:Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan![Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

Jepp, bei mir auch!

[EMAIL="darcyseliza@freenet.de"]
[/EMAIL]
I won´t be shamed cause I believe that LOVE][URL="http://www.fragile-rose.de.be"]LOVE[/URL] is free
It fuels the HEART and sex is not the enemy

Your Icecream Flavour is...
French Vanilla!
You're a smooth and silky suave type! You exude class and you believe in tradition. A classical taste who doesn't like things to be too flashy or showy. Climb the Eiffel tower of taste with a spoonfull of you! Oui Oui!

Oh yeah..ich wusste garnicht,dass ich ne französiche Ader hab!+lol+

You bit your lip and on the tip of your tongue was your view.

ich bin schoko.....find ich gut Big Grin

Hoshi schrieb:Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan! [Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

moi aussi.......

fc bayern - stern des südens
du wirst niemals untergehn <33

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan![Bild: icecream-neopolitan.gif]

You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste