[6x06] - Welcome To The Dollhouse / Wahnsinn mit Methode

Zitat: Scene 7 - Sookie and Michel are concerned about something and say they're going to have to close and find other jobs. Lorelai says they are not going to close and everything will be fixed once she talks to Taylor (I think she's on the phone trying to get a hold of him). A courier comes in with a small box. Lorelai says she'll sign for it.

Scene 16 - Emily comes into the poolhouse with the worlds oldest handyman, Edgar. He installed the intercom 46 years ago. He goes off to look at something in Rory's bedroom.

Scene 25 - Diner - Luke asks if Lorelai wants coffee. She says she is beyond coffee. Fueled by her righteous indignation. She'll fill him in later. Lorelai gives Luke a quick kiss and leaves. Luke looks over to some kids who are in the diner. A little girl reminds him that he said he'd give them a cookie.

Scene 26 - Night 4 - Dragonfly Inn Kitchen - Sookie and Michel are waiting for Lorelai to get back. She enters triumphantly, fresh from the town meeting. Sookie says "So?"...

Links zu den Castingseiten

Wie immer von Genevieve aus dem FF

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

Zitat: Episode 6.06 - Welcome To The Dollhouse
Air date: 18 Oct 2005

Info taken from Sides in the Pre-Shooting Script released 12 Sep 2005

The information summarized below is taken from the 3 Sides for a Courier, Edgar Pullings, and a Little Girl.

I will include context and stage descriptions where appropriate.

• Characters:
    Courier - Man, Delivering a box to the Dragonfly
    Edgar Pullings - World's Oldest Handyman
    Little Girl - A girl in Luke's.
Editor Note: The Casting Sides are very sparse for this episode. The first one starts with Scene 7 already in progress at the Dragonfly.

Interior - Dragonfly - Time Unknown - Scene 7 -

Editor Note: Scene 7 is already in progress between Michel, Sookie, and Lorelai. Sookie and Michel are appear to be caught up in the possibility of the Inn being in jeopardy.

Michel is commenting - "You know what this means, don't you."

Lorelai tells Sookie and Michel - "It means nothing!"

Sookie rants - "It means we'll be forced to close. I'll have to go work at a Cinnabon, which I guess is better than working at Cinnaboil.

Lorelai continues to tell them - "We will not Close!" and continues talking into the phone - "Uh huh. Well, Joey, if his car is still there then he's probably still there too, right?... Yes, I am exactly like Angela Landsbury."

Michel mumbles to no one in particular - "I wonder if the Soho Grand is hiring."

Lorelai, a bit frustrated to both of them - "I want you both to chill out. I'm going to fix this as soon as I get Taylor on the phone."

Sookie ripostes - "Okay. Maybe if we come up with a catchy phrase. Something funny so it seems like we're in on the joke, you know? Like we're aware, ironic and hip.

Michel, still whining - "like what? What catchy phrase using the words Sores and Boils will make us seem like we're in on the joke?"

Stage Direction: A Courier enters with a small box.

Courier asks - "Delivery?"

Lorelai jumps in - "I'll sign for it."

Editor Note: Scene 7 continues for some length.

End of Casting Side for the Courier.

Editor Note: The second one starts with Scene 16 already in progress at the Pool House of the Gilmore Mansion.

Interior - Pool House - Gilmore Mansion - Time Unknown - Scene 16 -

Editor Note: Scene 16 is already in progress between Rory, Emily and Edgar. Rory is greeting them at the door.

Rory tells Emily and Edgar - "No, come on in."

Stage Direction: Emily enter with Edgar Pullings, who looks like the world's oldest handyman - he could be a hundred. Edgar is wearing overalls, a cap, and thick glasses. Emily is carrying his toolbox and has her arm through his as a kind of support.

Emily introduces Edgar - "Rory, this is Edgar Pullings. He installed the intercom forty-six years ago."

Rory responds with - "Nice to meet you."

Stage Direction: Edgar doesn't react.

Emily is a loud voice to Edgar - "She said nice to meet you."

Edgar tells Rory - "Oh. Nice to meet you, young lady.

Emily is a pleased manner to Rory - "He calls me that, too." She turns to Edgar and in a loud voice - "Right in there, Edgar!"

Edgar - "I'll have a look-see."

Stage Direction: Edgar starts to shuffle off towards Rory's bedroom."

Emily calls after Edgar - "You just give a holler when you're situated and I'll bring in your toolbox. And if you're feeling faint or need a glass of water, don't be shy."

[I]Stage Direction: Edgar waves his understanding and disappears into Rory's bedroom."

Emily continues to Rory - "I'm sorry for the short notice. But once I found him I figured I'd better get him over here on the double.

[I]Editor Note" Scene 16 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Edgar Pullings.

Editor Note: The last Casting Side starts with Scene 25 already in progress at Luke's Diner

Interior - Luke's Diner - Time Unknown (Night 4) - Scene 25 -

Editor Note: Scene 25 is already in progress between Luke and Lorelai.

Luke is asking Lorelai - "You want coffee?"

Lorelai - "I'm beyond coffee."

Luke a bit puzzled - "Beyond coffee? This is big."

Lorelai starts in - "I'm fueled by my righteous indignation. I will fill you in later."

Luke tells her - "I'll be here."

Lorelai - "Bye."

Stage Direction: She gives him a quick kiss and exits. Luke looks at the kids, who are looking at him again.

Luke in annoyed tone - "What?"

A Little Girl timidly says - "You said you'd give us a cookie."

Luke, abashed - "Oh, right."

Stage Direction: Luke rushed to get them cookies.

End of Scene 2

Editor Note; We have the set-up and Sookie's first dialog on the next scene.

Interior - Dragonfly Inn - Kitchen - Later that Night (Night 4) - Scene 26 -

Stage Direction: Sookie and Michel are awaiting Lorelai's return. Lorelai enters triumphantly, fresh from the town meeting.

Sookie - "So?"

End of all Casting Sides for Episode 6.06 - Welcome To The Dollhouse.

Source: Fanforum

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

Zitat:Episode 6.06 - Welcome To The Dollhouse
Air Date: 18 Oct 2005

Writer:
Keith Eisner
Director: Jackson Douglas

[Bild: glow.gif]
"Welcome To The Dollhouse"
Tuesday , October 18 2005 Original
8:00 - 9:00 PM ET

WHAT'S IN A NAME? - Richard (Edward Herrmann) tries to get information from Logan (Matt Czuchry) about Rory's (Alexis Bledel) future plans, but Logan mistakenly thinks that Richard is asking when the two of them plan to marry. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) is in favor of Taylor's (Michael Winters) plan to change all the Stars Hollow street names back to their original historic names, until she learns that the street where the Dragonfly Inn is located was once known by a disgusting name. Rory makes a surprising confession to Logan. Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over. Melissa McCarthy, Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale, Liz Torres and Sean Gunn also star. Jackson Douglas directed the episode written by Keith Eisner.

Quelle: Fanforum

Zitat:Richard finally faces the fact that he should never have let Rory drop out of Yale, and shows up at Lorelai's house to talk things over.

Ach nee... welch eine Erkenntnis *an kopf pack* Rolleyes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never give up on a miracle

Ich find's doof, dass er quasi zu Lore kriecht, völlig untypisch für den Charakter. Aber das Lore ankommt, konnten sie ja nicht bringen, da sonst ihr Heiligenschein zerbrechen würde. *Mümpf* Doof, doof, doof....

Promo: http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=6...tcount=103

CRedits: Jet, Fanforuim

hier ist das Preview für die Folge:
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36OBY...C369QGS8TK
Viel Spaß!

hausstudioks schrieb:hier ist das Preview für die Folge:
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36OBY...C369QGS8TK
Viel Spaß!

DankeSmile ......

Ohh...fies das der Clip an so ner Stelle endet...
Ich freu mich so auf die Folge.
Danke für den Clip!!!

[Bild: kjjkhj9gg.jpg]
You need a vacation to wake up the cavemen and take them to mexico

[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]

ooohhh, ich hätte so sehr auf ne sekunde mehr gehofft *g*
Ich denke Logans wow war wirklich positiv, er hat so ein grinsen an den mundwinkeln Smile ich denke er ist wirklich nur überrascht Smile

ae:
Logans Jacke, ist doch die Jacke nach dem Prank von Rory und Richard oder? Smile Ich liebe diese Jacke *g*

[URL="http://www.fan-art.info"][Bild: logo_1.gif]
!! Wieder Online mit NEUEM DESIGN !![/URL]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste