Chad Michael Murray II

hier mal ein Chad - tom felton (Harry Potter) Fake

Tom
[Bild: tom.jpg]

Chad

[Bild: medium_chad_michael_murray02.jpg]

ich finde das original von Chad sieht tausend mal besser aus, das von tom sieht voll gefaket aus!

Do you know the feeling of making someone happy?
How does it feel?
Relieving, good, great, fantastic, wonderful, more than wonderful. Alright.

lol man merkt ja richtig das das eine fläschung ist...
das bild sieht total bescheuert aus

Dean: That's my job, right?
Watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother.

Es ist aber echt gut gemacht, wenn man schnell hinschaut.....

[Bild: afaamilobanner3rt.jpg]

ja es sieht voll künstlich aus,und der gesichtsausdruck ist auch völlig anders

[Bild: clubbanner.jpg]

brr... die manip sieht ja grässlich aus... find Tom Felton eh kein wirklich hübscher.Wink

neues zur trennung. (quelle www.onetreehillfans.com)

Zitat:According to Inside TV magazine, the reason behind the separation of Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush has become clear. The day before announcing the split to the press, Sophia learned her husband of just five months had been cheating on her.

"The rumors were confirmed," a close friend of Sophia's told Inside TV magazine. "He admitted to all of it."

Perhaps the most startling revelation was that Chad confessed to sleeping with his “House of Wax” co-star Paris Hilton while he and Sophia were engaged.

"Everyone had been hearing the rumors [about Paris] for some time now," Sophia's close friend said. "Before, her reaction was, 'How do I know this is true?' It's Paris Hilton, a name you'd just think was Hollywood gossip. And he was denying it."

Sources say the break-up was imminent, after witnessing Sophia's behavior towards Chad during dinner with friends at Wilmington's "Prima" days earlier. "At one point Chad tried to put his arm around Sophia and she kind of flinched, brushed him off and shot him a dirty look," says an onlooker. "They were much quieter and reserved than the rest of the group like something was on their minds."

According to the magazine, just two weeks after their wedding ceremony in April, Chad was spotted getting a private lap dance from a stripper at the Brass Rail, a burlesque club in Toronto.

Added to that, a source at local bar, the Fox and Hound said "You would never guess he had a wife or even a girlfriend, the way he flirts with all the waitresses. He hasn't once been in here with Sophia, at least not that I know of.”

Five days after announcing their separation, Chad and Sophia attended the charity softball game against the cast of NBC's “Surface”. "She was very animated," says an onlooker, "Jumping up and down on the sidelines, except for when Chad batted. When he hit a double, Sophia was just kind of standing there, politely clapping her hands. For everyone else she made a big deal, but not for him."

Now Sophia knows the truth, she has told friends, "I want people to know that I'm strong."

We wish both Chad and Sophia the best through this hard time. We all make mistakes in our lives... Chad is no different

weiss nicht recht ob ich das glauben kann... wenn es stimmt tut mir sophia echt leid, weil das hat sie nicht verdient und dann wäre die Trennung wirklich besser.

[url=http://www.livejournal.com/~any_otherday][/url]

Ich hoffe mal, dass es nicht stimmt. Denn eigentlich traue ich Chad sowas nicht zu. Und diese ganzen Leute die sich jetzt erst zu Wort melden, sind meiner Meinung nach sowieso Idioten. Ich mein warum erst jetzt. Dann hätten sie auch früher was sagen können. und warum sollte Chad sich nach der Hochzeit ne Stripperin besorgen? Sie waren doch die ganzen Jahre vorher auch glücklich zusammen? Und das er mit Paris geschlafen hat, kann ich mir auch überhuapt nicht vorstellen. Würde so überhaupt nicht zu ihm passen. Und warum auch?
Wenn es wirklich wahr ist, bin ich echt enttäuscht von Chad und Sophia würde mir unendlich leid tun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
one night of magic rush. the start a simple touch.
we were in love

[url=http://www.reflected-image.com/lims/Runde4.htm][/url]

Ich kanns mir gar nicht vorstellen - Chad und Paris? Oh, Gott, da wird mir ja echt schlecht...
Falls es stimmen sollte - tut auch mir Sophia richtig leid, denke allerdings nicht, daß Chad sowas machen würde, man kann aber nie wissen.....
Zum Flirten - daran ist ja nichts schlimm...

[Bild: afaamilobanner3rt.jpg]

Vor einiger Zeit lief auf VIVA mal ein special zu the hous of wax. Da hiess es auch mal dass Jared was mit Paris hätte. Es wird ja immer viel erzählt. In dem special wurde übrigens auch gezeigt wie Chad Sophia den Antrag gemacht hat. Das war echt süss.

chad und paris? Rolleyes
gott das wäre ja wiederlich.....ich glaub kaum das er es o nötig hätte....
ich kann mir nicht vorstellen dass es das gemacht hat aber falls doch dann tut mir sophia richtig leid und dann würde ich es gut finden das sie sich getrennt haben den sowas ist einfach sche***

sorry für den doppelpost aber ich hab neue bilder gefunden...

[Bild: normalsession60013yb.th.jpg] [Bild: normalsession60036ts.th.jpg] [Bild: normalsession60056is.th.jpg]

[Bild: normalsession70035lc.th.jpg] [Bild: normalsession70089br.th.jpg] [Bild: normalsession70107sz.th.jpg]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste