[6x09] The Prodigal Daughter Returns / Die verlorene Tochter

Episode 6.09
Air Date: 8 Nov 2005

Writer:
Director: Amy Sherman-Palladino

“GILMORE GIRLS” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“The Prodigal Daughter Returns”

LORELAI AND RORY FINALLY TURN A CORNER / LUKE GETS THE SHOCK OF A LIFETIME – A surprise phone call from Christopher (David Sutcliffe, who does not appear in the episode) brings up issues of trust between Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Luke (Scott Patterson). Later, when a person from Luke's past shows up in Stars Hollow, he has no idea how to tell Lorelai about it. After months of estrangement, Lorelai and Rory (Alexis Bledel) make their first move toward reconciliation, and Rory takes major steps to change the direction of her life.

Casting Notice:

http://fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=6...&postcount=125

Quelle: FF

Dean: That's my job, right?
Watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother.

Sky Angel schrieb:Episode 6.09
Air Date: 8 Nov 2005

Writer:
Director: Amy Sherman-Palladino

Casting Notice:

http://fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=6...&postcount=125

Quelle: FF

Es ist nicht wirklich sicher, ob das Mädel überhaupt für 6x09 gesucht wird...(EDIT: Also bisher noch nicht, sprich: Sie könnte auch schon früher oder erst später auftauchen)

Zitat:Ep. 6.09 - TBD

Scene 17 - Luke's Diner - Luke is running around getting orders and yelling back to Ceasar. 10 year old April comes up to the diner on her bike and comes inside. Luke is busy, but she asks if he is Luke Danes. Luke replies that he is and April says she needs a his hair. With the roots. Luke is confused. April goes on to say that she goes to the middle school in Woodbury and is doing a science fair experiment with the hair of three different men to find out whcih one is her father. She's going to be doing the DNA testing herself. Luke tries to stammer that he's couldn't be her father, but April grabs a handful of his hair, takes a surprised picture and is out the door.

Scene 18 -

Scene 19 -

Scene 20 -

Scene 21 -

Scene 22 -

Scene 23 -

Scene 24 - Rory says "Thank you boss!" to a man named Stuart. Then asks if he's going to have to fire Harry. They disappear around a corner.

Scene 25 - Day 5 - Science Fair - Luke walks into the middle school gymnasium and finds April's booth "Finding My Father: A Dughter's DNA homecoming". There are 3 photos on the board, two have slashes through them. Luke's photo remains unmarked. April is surprised to see Luke. Luke: So I guess... April: yeah, it's you. He asks if she's sure. She says absolutely and offers to let him look at her report. He has trouble deciphering it. Luke sees April's last name and recognizes it. He knew her mom, Anna, and asks how she is. Luke says he thinks he needs to sit down. April gives him her stool. April asks if he wants a Capri Sun. Luke takes a deep breath and says "So, I'm your father". April replies with a yes and Luke comments that he didn't know about her 'cause if he did... Anna says she knows. A group of people come by the booth and notice Luke sitting right under his picture...

Scene 26 - ?
http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=6...tcount=254
http://www.livejournal.com/users/genevie...ml?#cutid1

bitte sagt mir dass das ein schlechter witz ist....

some people were concerned about whether the Winchesters survived
and everybody was concerned about whether the car survived [Eric Kripke]

also mein Tag ist perfekt heute :dance: Luke hat ne Tochter Cool das rockt das Haus Cool *IronieZeichenHochHalt*

Lorelai: ...it's my way of saying thanks for parading that nice butt around here.
LUKE: Geez.
LORELAI: No kidding, really, it's a great butt.

omg.. fällt denen nix besseres ein?
das hört sich nach ner schlechten fanfic an

ich finde auch dass das eher nach ner ff klingt als nach der serie. nun ja, lassen wir uns überraschen (obwohl ich von dieser idee nicht gerade angetan bin...)

You'll always be mine. Always. And never

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Falls ich nicht an meinem Lachanfall sterbe, dann wird die Folge bestimmt interessant.... Gott, Amy scheint echt zuviele FF's gelesen zu haben.... *Kicher* *Keuch* *Umkipp*

diese Vorstellung ist abartiger denn je - aber dann gibts halt 2 Kiddies im Hause Gilmore-Danes *deep sigh* aber das is ja wirklich schräg, hat APS nichts besseres auf Lager? *verzweifelterBlick*

*emily* schrieb:diese Vorstellung ist abartiger denn je - aber dann gibts halt 2 Kiddies im Hause Gilmore-Danes *deep sigh* aber das is ja wirklich schräg, hat APS nichts besseres auf Lager? *verzweifelterBlick*

Noch besser? : Die Mutter des Görs ist Emilys uneheliche Tochter:biggrin:

Uauauauuuuuuu ... meine FF wird endlich wahr Wink

Aber wie kann Luke ne Tochter haben, er hatte doch so selten ne Freundin? Und wenn dann hätte das sicher jemand gewusst - Mrs. Patty weiß schließlich sonst auch alles!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste