[6x11] The Perfect Dress / Das perfekte Brautkleid

Zitat:Episode 6.11 - Unnamed
Air Date: Estimated 24 or 31 january 2006

Info taken from the Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 9 November 2005.

The information summarized below is taken from 3 Sides for: Professor Jeline, A Customer, and Dr. Shapiro.

I will include context and stage direction descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Professor Jeline - Yale Professor
    Customer - A Lady Customer at Mrs. Kim's Antiques
    Dr. Shapiro - A Psychologist
Editor Note: The Casting Sides start with a Scene 8 concluding fragment. The scene is between Lane and Mrs. Kim as it ends.

Interior - Mrs. Kim's Antiquities - Time Unknown - Scene 8 -

The scene is end progress and is concluding with a speech by Lane to Mrs. Kim

Lane is on a bit of a tear to her mother - "And you might want to put on your Korean television show because I'm going to listen to music and it's going to be music that you don't approve of, but I'm twenty-one now, and I'll listen to the music that I like when I like, and that's just the way it's going to be."

Stage Direction: Lane storms upstairs. Mrs. Kim frowns and looks after her.

End of Scene 8.

Exterior - Yale Courtyard - Day (Day 3) - Scene 9 -

Stage Direction: The campus is bustling. Professor Jeline walks out of her classroom and heads down the hallway. Rory, her arms filled with books, comes rushing up behind her.

Rory calls out to her - "Professor Jeline! Professor Jeline!"

Stage Direction: Professor Jeline turns around and sees Rory rushing up to her.

Professor a bit rushed - "I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a hurry."

Rory tells her - "That's okay. Don't slow down. I'll catch up. Hi. Rory Gilmore."

Professor Jeline greets her - "Nice to meet you, Rory."

Rory out of breath - "And you. Really. I'm actually hoping to get a spot in your class. It was full by the time I got my name in. But I submitted an essay and you liked it, See?"

Stage Direction: Rory pulls out an essay for her to read.

Rory breathlessly continues - "That's your writing there. 'Well thought out and spirited.' That's what you said."

Professor Jeline tells her - "I can see that."

Rory pleading - "So anyhow, I'm really hoping to score a spot in your class."

Professor explains - "Well, add/drop begins tomorrow."

Rory finally getting her wind back - "I am aware of that. I just though I's start putting a good word in for myself right now. So here's the good word. I even bought your book, see? And I bought it new, not used, so that you get full royalty payment on it."

Professor Jeline a bit non-plussed - "Well, thank you."

Rory blurts out - "I want to be in your class."

Professor Jeline patiently explains - "I can't make any promises, but I appreciate your enthusiasm. And by the way, I get full royalties whether you buy the book new or used."

Rory chirps - "See how much I've learned already."

Professor Jeline trying to get going - "Good-bye, Rory."

Rory still trying - "I will see you tomorrow."

Stage Direction: Professor Jeline exits off. Rory turns and heads toward the coffee cart. She suddenly stops. Logan is sitting on a bench by the cart. He looks at her and smiles and stand up.

Logan confidently - "I knew you'd have to hit the coffee cart eventually."

Stage Direction: Rory looks at him a beat, then turns and walks away, leaving a slightly surprised Logan looking after her.

End of Scene 9.

Editor Note: There is a fragment of the start of Scene 10 at the end of the Casting Side.

Interior - Luke's Diner - Night (Night 3) - Scene 10 -

Stage Direction: It's closing time. Luke is putting up the chairs on the tables. Lorelai comes up to the front door holding a large box and knocks. Like goes to the front door, unlocks it, and opens it.

Lorelai tells him - "Well, we're done"

Editor Note: Scene 10 continues for some length.

End of the Casting Sides for Professor Jeline.

Editor Note: The Casting Side for the Customer begins with the ending portion of Scene 13 between Lorelai and Rory at apparently Doyle's and Paris' Duplex.

Interior - Assumed Paris/Doyle Duplex - Time Unknown - Scene 13 -

Rory is pleading with Lorelai - "Let's go."

Stage Direction: Rory takes Lorelai's arm and starts leading her out of the apartment. Lorelai keeps looking around and point at things with horror.

Lorelai emphatically - "NO!" - points - "NO!"

Stage Direction: They pass the bedroom doors. Lorelai pushes open Paris and Doyle's door. They are inside, in full padding, wrestling around the floor."

Lorelai ranting - "NO! NO! NO!"

[I]Stage Direction: Rory pulls Lorelai out of the apartment.

Rory trying mollify Lorelai - "Okay. Okay."

Stage Direction: Rory pushes Lorelai through the door and closes it after them.

Lorelai off-screen - "NO!"

End of Scene 13 - NO!

Interior - Kim's Antiques - Day (Day 5) - Scene 14 -

Stage Direction: Lane is standing with a Customer who is examining a chair.

The Customer tells Lane - "It's very nice."

Lane explains - "It's one-of-a-kind."

The Customer offer - "Will you take two-fifty?

Lane looks amazed - "For that chair?"

The Customer tells her - "Well, it does have some nicks..."

Lane launches into a Mrs. Kim act - "That chair is two hundred years old. It's going to have some nicks. It sat in James Madison's bedroom. You want a discount on a chair that sat in james Madison's bedroom? This chair is a piece of history. It should be in the Smithsonian. We shouldn't even be allowed to sell it to you."

The Customer plaintively - "Well, I didn't mean to insult you..."

Lane snootily - "You didn't insult me. You insulted the chair. And the United States of America."

The Customer felling abashed - "All right. Three hundred's fine."

Lane cuts him off - "Forget it."

The Customer looks puzzled - "That's what the price tag says."

Lane puffs out - "Price just went up. If you want the chair, it's three-fifty, if you don't, please leave because I have a lot of work to do."

The Customer hesitates - "Well..."

Lane - "Bye."

The Customer frantically concedes - "Three-fifty! Here! Do you take cash?"

Lane looks down her nose - "Exact change only."

Stage Direction: The Customer fumbles in her purse, pulling out her money.

The Customer tries a final time - "I don't suppose you have a delivery service..."

Stage Direction: She looks at Lane's scowling face.

The Customer now trying to leave - ...That's okay. I'll take it with me. Right now."

Editor Note: Scene 14 continues but probably not for very long

End of the Casting Sides for the Customer (and the Younger Mrs. Kim)

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up later with Scene 18 in progress between Logan and Rory.

Interior - Location Unknown - Day (Day 5) - Scene 18 -

Editor Note: Scene 18 is in progress.

Logan is plaintively explaining to Rory - "I thought I wanted to break up. I thought it was a stupid experiment, me trying to be a boyfriend. That it didn't work and I would just move on. And I didn't. Couldn't actually."

Stage Direction: Rory finally gets the door open. She turns to pick up all her dropped stuff.

Logan yells a bit - "Rory!"

Stage Direction: Rory turns to look at Logan.

Logan without hesitation - "I love you."

Rory coldly - "I have an appointment. I have to go."

Stage Direction: Rory goes inside and slams the door behind her. Logan stands there defeated. He sighs and walks off.

End of Scene 18.

Interior - Psychologist's Office - A Little Later - Day (Day 5) - Scene 19 -

Stage Direction: Dr. Shapiro leads Rory into is office. There is a couch with a coffee table in front of it and a chair facing the couch. There's a kleenex box sitting on the table. Rory still seems a little agitated from her run-in with Logan.

Rory apologizes - "Sorry I'm late."

Dr. Shapiro comes back with - "Well, considering how many times you rescheduled I'm just happy you're here at all."

Rory tries an excuse - "Well, I was just spending time with my mother. We were apart for a while so..."

Dr. Shapiro asks - "You were?"

Rory holding back - "Yeah."

Dr. Shapiro prods - "Falling out?"

Rory tries to blow it off - "Nothing major, just mother-daughter stuff."

Stage Direction: Rory goes over and sits on the couch. Dr. Shapiro sits on the chair.

Rory looks at him - "I don't have to lie down, do I?"

Dr Shapiro quips - "Nope. That's not a lying down couch."

Rory looking away - "Good"

Dr. Shapiro prods some more - "So you were talking about your mother. A falling out with your mother."

Rory still trying to minimize things - "Yeah. But we're fine."

Dr. Shapiro won't let her go - "Did this falling out have anything to do with you dropping out of school?"

Rory still trying to dodge the issues - "Boy, we just jumped right into this didn't we?"

Dr. Shapiro leads her on - "You want to talk about something else first?"

Rory caves a bit - "No."

Dr. Shapiro continues to lead Rory - "I mean, we're here to talk about your leaving school so I figured let's just start there. What happened?"

Rory desperately try to avoid things - "Nothing. We fought. I'm fine. We're fine."

Cutting no slack Dr Shapiro pushes - "I hear you had some legal problems."

Rory is really getting agitated - "My those are big ears you have there Grandma."

Dr. Shapiro pokes back - "Stealing a boat is a pretty big deal."

Rory starts into full-on excuse mode - "I was upset."

Dr. Shapiro keeps up the pressure - "About what?"

Rory getting snotty - "About life. And things and stuff."

Dr. Shapiro is unrelenting - "You spent a night in jail."

Rory honestly - "Yes, I did."

Dr. Shapiro expressing real interest - "How did that feel?"

"Great" - Rory snarks.

Dr. Shapiro pokes some more - "You don't want to talk about this either?"

Rory at least trying to be honest - "I'm just sick of talking about it that's all."

Dr. Shapiro tries another tack - "Have I said something to upset you?"

Rory - "No."

Dr. Shapiro keeps going - "You seem very agitated."

Rory defensively - "I'm not agitated. I mean, so I spent a night in jail. big deal. So did Martin Luther King."

Dr. Shapiro can't resist that opening - "Are you comparing yourself with Martin Luther King?"

Rory now really defensive - "No. I'm not. I'm just saying he spent a night in jail."

Dr. Shapiro keeps the pressure on - "You were arrested with your boyfriend."

Rory starting to get pissed - "Yes, I was."

Dr. Shapiro leads her - "Tell me about that."

Rory trying to appear ignorant - "About what? he was just my boyfriend then and now he's not."

Dr.Shaprio - "He's not."

Rory tries and explanation - "No, he's not. We broke up. Oh no, I'm sorry, I mean he broke up. I thought we were just taking some time but apparently I'm a moron."

Dr. Shapiro asks - "This is Logan?"

Rory now is pissed - "Oh, you have his name, too? Super! Do you have the picture of him hijacking me in my hallway earlier today?"

Dr. Shapiro is thrown off for a moment - "I'm sorry, what?"

Rory is full-on furious and pissed - "I mean how fair is that? He's gone and then he just sows up out of the blue, 'you can't live here it's a dump. Oh by the way I live you!' I love you? Is he serious?"

Dr. Shapiro encouragingly - "I don't know."

Rory starts to cry - "Nothing for weeks then he decides he loves me? So what happens now? I get another Birkin bag? ANd how long until he doesn't love me again, huh?"

Stage Direction: Dr. Shapiro picks up the kleenex box and holds it out to her. Rory takes a tissue.

Rory is really crying now - "I stole a boat with him! I never stole a boat with Dean!"

Dr. Shapiro bites on that one - "Who's Dean?"

Rory blurts out - "My married ex-boyfriend that I lost my virginity to!"

The Doc is lost - "Wow."

Rory is crying and ranting - "Yeah! I'm a treat! I don't know what to do. I don't think I can take it, running into him every day in the halls, on the paper, at the coffee cart! Oh my god, I'm going to have to stop drinking coffee! And I love coffee!

Stage Direction: Ro grabs another handful of kleenex.

In her tears, Rory cries out - "I really love coffee!"

Stage Direction: Rory sobs as Dr. Shapiro writes a boatload of notes on his pad.

End of Scene 19.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides end with the starting fragment of Scene 20 with Kirk.

Exterior - Stars Hollow - Day (Day 5) - Scene 20 -

Stage Direction: Kirk is holding up an open laptop computer. He is staring at it and walking down the street randomly. A frustrated Luke follows along behind.

Luke rants - "I feel like an idiot!"

Editor Note: Scene 20 continues for some length.

End of Casting Sides for Dr. Shapiro.

End of All Casting Sides for Episode 6.11 - Unnamed.

http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=7...tcount=201

Quelle: FF

Dean: That's my job, right?
Watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother.

:heul: oh man logan und rory dürfen net schluss machen,dumme sturköpfe!!!!!nein nein nei´n

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

Gin schrieb::heul: oh man logan und rory dürfen net schluss machen,dumme sturköpfe!!!!!nein nein nei´n

Ich stimme dir zu, aber ich will im moment gar nicht wissen in welchem zussamenhang dass "We're done" von lore fällt.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

Sky Angel schrieb:Rory is really crying now - "I stole a boat with him! I never stole a boat with Dean!"

oh gott... was soll der satz denn nu bitte wieder?? wieso vergleicht sie das denn mit dean?? schwachsinn... uaaahhh... wieso muss sie immer alles und jeden mit dean vergleichen... nervig. absolut nervig. Rolleyes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love hurts...
but sometimes it's a good hurt
and it feels like
I'm alive.

Jersey schrieb:oh gott... was soll der satz denn nu bitte wieder?? wieso vergleicht sie das denn mit dean?? schwachsinn... uaaahhh... wieso muss sie immer alles und jeden mit dean vergleichen... nervig. absolut nervig. Rolleyes

Weil Dean ihr erster freund war und sie einfach verzweifelt ist. Ich glaube nicht, dass ihr Logan so egal ist wie sie tut.

ava

das denk ich auch.immerhin war sie die jenige die ilu gesagt hat, haben luke und lore sich das eig. schon gesagt?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

:heul: ich BETE, dass das "Well, We´re done" nicht in dem zusamenhang steht, dan den ich gar nicht zu denken wage! Eek :heul: das wäre schrecklich.. Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lorelai kommt ja zu Luke rein und sagt "We're done".
Ich denke, Lorelai hat vielleicht (mit Rory?) die Sachen von Emily geholt und nach Yale gebracht... so könnt ich mir das vorstellen...

Und Rory geht zum Psychiater?? o.O Ohje...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never give up on a miracle

Vllt hat luke aber auch die sache mit april erzählt und in der kiste sind seine sachen, ach ich will gar nicht drüber nachdenken.

ava

es wird immer schrecklicher

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste