[6x17] - I'm OK, You're OK / Mit Sack und Pack

Episode 6.17 - I'm OK, You're OK
Airdate:
4 Apr 2006

Writer: Keith Eisner
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel

SpoilerFix
: 03/18 - Logan pleads his case to Rory and asks her to come home with him; Luke tells Lorelai that April has asked him chaperone her math team's trip to Philadelphia for a national contest; Zack asks Mrs. Kim's permission to marry Lane, but she has a demand he must meet first; Rory shops at Anna's store to see what she's like; and Lorelai hears some disturbing news about a big step her parents are planning. Anna: Sherilyn Fenn. Source: TV Guide

02/06 - Rory drops by Anna's store. Kirk's job-of-the-week involves real estate. He takes over the Inn's living room with his papers. Lolerai is somewhat annoyed by Kirk especially since he refers to himself as "Kirk." Zack also appears. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Futon Critic: LIES, SPIES AND HIT SONGS — Rory (Alexis Bledel) forgives Logan (Matt Czuchry) for his indiscretions, then needs some time for herself, so she pays a visit to Lorelai (Lauren Graham) in Stars Hollow. Although Lorelai (Lauren Graham) refuses to admit that she is upset, Rory can tell that she is bothered by the news that Luke (Scott Patterson) will be gone for a few days on a field trip with his daughter, April (Vanessa Marano, who does not appear in the episode). Against Lorelai’s wishes, Rory pays a visit to the store owned by April’s mother, Ana (guest star Sherilyn Fenn), to spy on her. Meanwhile, when Zack (Todd Lowe) finally works up the courage to ask Mrs. Kim (Emily Kuroda) for permission to marry Lane (Keiko Agena), he is surprised at the deal she makes with him. Melissa McCarthy, Edward Herrmann, Kelly Bishop, Yani Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also stars. The episode was written by Keith Eisner and directed by Lee Shallot Chemel (#2T6317). Quelle: FF

Casting Sides Summary Quelle: Fanforum, Jet1945
Audition info for Customer Two Quelle: Fanforum

Wow, mir war gar nicht bewusst dass der Thread über 6.17 noch nicht eröffnet wurde! Danke!

Zitat:Episode 6.17 - TBD

Scene 22 - Rory pretends she's on a phone and says "Hello, Hollywood? Have I got a pitch for you." Lorelai exits off and Rory crosses the gazebo where Zack is trying to write his hit.

Scene 23 - Day 3 - Anna's Shop - Anna is with a customer looking at t-shirts. The customer asks if the cute saying thing is out. Anna says only if they're not cute enough. Rory comes into the store and pretends to browse, keeping an eye on Anna as she does. The customer goes to try something on and Anna goes behind the counter. Rory looks at a purse and suddenly Anna is at her side telling her what kind it is. Rory comments that all of her stuff is really cute. Anna says she tries to stock one-of-a-kind stuff that you can't find anywhere else. She's really into the "this is mine, you can't have it" scene and says it must be only child syndrome. Rory says she knows it well. Anna tells her to take her time and mentions the corner of the shop where everything smells like vanilla, freaky and unplanned. The customer comes out in an unflattering shirt. Anna tells her no. Just no. And that she's her best friend in the world right now. The customer goes for another top and Anna tells her not that either. She grabs a black top and goes with the customer to the back.

Scene 24 - Day 3 - Dragonfly Inn - Lorelai enters the living room to find KIRK dressed in a blazer and talking to himself with papers and real estate materials all over a table. Kirk is on the phone with someone and keeps refering to himself in the third person. Lorelai asks what he's doing there. Kirk says she's trying to bag a whale and that "Kirk" is in real estate now. Lorelai tells him to stop refering to himself as "Kirk".

Quelle: Genevieve

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

Das mit Rory klingt ja schon mal sehr interssant. Ich glaube, ohne Absicht ist sie nicht bei Anna aufgekreuzt.

Is ja komisch, dass es noch nicht mehr über die Folge gibt.....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beware of cylons

Auf myfanbase.de habe ich gelesen, dass der Titel für diese Folge "I'm Okay, You're Okay" lauten soll.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Zitat:THE GILMORE GIRLS (Role of Customer 2)
Exec. Producers: Amy Sherman-Palladino, Daniel Palladino, Patricia Palmer
Director: Lee Shallat Chemel
Shoot dates: 2/8-2/16/06

FEMALE, MID 20s-EARLY 30s, ANY ETHNICITY. PLEASE SUBMIT WOMEN WHO ARE 10-20 LBS HEAVIER THAN TV SKINNY WEIGHT. WOMEN WHO ARE GOOD WITH COMEDY. THE SCENE TAKES PLACE WITH "ANNA" (SHERILYN FENN) IN HER STORE-TRYING ON CLOTHES THAT JUST DON'T LOOK GOOD. CO-STAR. AUDITIONS ARE TOMORROW.

Quelle: FF

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

weiß man schon, wann die folge ausgestrahlt wird?

Samah schrieb:weiß man schon, wann die folge ausgestrahlt wird?

am 4.April

könnte mal jemand den Folgennamen ändern.

weiß jemand wie die folge heißt?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meant to be
Thx for the
Sig

Schau mal weiter oben.

"I'm Okay, You're Okay"

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste