Zitat:Episode 6.19 - TBD
Air Date: TBA

Writer:
Director:
  • Zach and Lane are getting married.

Zitat:Episode 6.19 - TBD

TEASER

Scene 1 -

Scene 2 - Aunt One shouts out "Lane!" and all of the RELATIVES spot Lane and run over to start fawning. They speak in Korean and comment on how pretty she is, with shiny hair, and Cousin One says they're so proud of her. Aunt One asks when she'll have children. Mrs Kim shoos the family back to the kitchen and tells them to get back to work. She tells Lane to go back upstairs because when she comes down cooking stops. Lane complains that it's hot up there and with the hot air rises the smell of 10 pounds of kimchee. There's a knock at the front door as Mrs Kim tells Lane to stick her head out a window or pull her sweater over her face, but to get back upstairs.

Scene 10 - Night 1 - EXT Doose's Market - It's a quiet mellow night when the door opens and out come Lorelai, Rory, Sookie, Lane and three of Lane's friends: NIKKI, STACEY, and CHARLOTTE. Lane is wearing a shirt that says "I'm marrying a musician - someone stop me" while the rest of the group wears shirts that read "Friends of Mrs. Van Gerbig". They're also wearing tiaras, light up jewelry and carrying party bags and grocery bags of beer and snacks. Lorelai calls the group to attention and asks to do a quick check that they got all of the supplies. Rory reads off the list. Beer..check, more beer...check, beer and pretzels...check, various treats, alternative alcohol and more beer...check! With the list accounted for Lorelai explains that the first leg of the evening is about to commence. Lorelai says that it is their job to give Lane one night, and one headache, that she will never forget. First stop: the Black, White and Read theater where they will sneak in their booze and treats and watch "American Gigolo". The group heads off when they hear KYON shout for them to wait. She had to wait for both Mrs. Kims to fall asleep before she could climb down the tree to meet them. [Skips one page] Rory says he (Christopher) bought himself a sidekick too and has been texting her every 5 minutes. Rory asks Lorelai why she didn't say no when he ran this by her. Lorelai says she thinks it's nice that they have a real daddy-daughter thing going on. Rory remarks that he's buying celery right now. And now he's in the canned peas isle. "Interesting, no? No!" as she yells at the sidekick. Lorelai takes the sidekick and types a message "Your daughter's about to see Richard Gere's penis. Enjoy the celery" and says that should shut him up for a while. They hear a noise and see Stacey throwing up in the bushes. Lorelai says it's got to be some sort of record as the party continues down the street.

Scene 23 - The act ends with the start of the ceremony, the minister begins "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together in matrimony..."

ACT FOUR

Scene 24 - ?

Source: FF

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

das geht ja schnell mit der hochzeit der beiden Smile

[URL="http://www.fan-art.info"][Bild: logo_1.gif]
!! Wieder Online mit NEUEM DESIGN !![/URL]

Ace18 schrieb:das geht ja schnell mit der hochzeit der beiden Smile

Daran hätten sich Luke und Lorelai mal ein Beispiel nehmen sollen. Wir aber bestimmt lustig mit der ganzen koreanischen Verwandschaft :biggrin: .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

ich würd gern mrs. kims reaktion darauf sehen Big Grin
aber da es so öffentlich war, wird sie es wohl schon von anderen erfahren haben und nicht von lane selbst....wer es wohl rory sagt hehe

aber ich gebe dir recht, die hätten sich da echtn bsp. dran nehmen können, vielleicht sieht Luke ja so ein wie sehr sich lorelai die hochzeit wünscht Smile

ich finde es irgendwie doof,dass die beiden heiraten, weil dann ja L&L Hochzeit platzt (ASP meint, es gibt eine Hochzeit),das ist nich so erfreulich,aber abwarten und Tee trinken ^^

wer weiss, vielleicht läuft ja lane vorm traualtar weg Big Grin
denn die hochzeit gabs ja schon von honor & josh *g*
dann wäre zach & lane die zweite und luke & lore die dritte hihi

Stellt euch mal vor Dave steht auf bei dem satz "wer etwas gegen diese trauung sollte jetzt sprechen oder für immer schweigen" Big Grin
Das wäre doch lusitg *g*

Ohja DaveSmile Aber ich glaub das wär das Aus für die Band^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ava'n'sig by gilmoregirl1994
~ WE LOVE BROOKERS!ROCK ON SISTER! ~

van gerbig? was isn das fürn nachname lol.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

wenn Dave zurück kommen würde, dass wär doch echt klasse!! naja sehr wahrscheinlich ist es aber leider nicht...

ich glaube schon, dass die beiden heiraten, schließlich lieben sie sich doch! wieso sollte sie denn vor dem traualtar abhauen?
die hochzeit von honnor wurde nicht wirklich gezeigt, ich glaube nicht, dass ASP von dieser hocheit gesprochen hat...
es war einfach
Show Content

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meant to be
Thx for the
Sig

Miko86 schrieb:wenn Dave zurück kommen würde, dass wär doch echt klasse!! naja sehr wahrscheinlich ist es aber leider nicht...

ich glaube schon, dass die beiden heiraten, schließlich lieben sie sich doch! wieso sollte sie denn vor dem traualtar abhauen?
die hochzeit von honnor wurde nicht wirklich gezeigt, ich glaube nicht, dass ASP von dieser hocheit gesprochen hat...
es war einfach
Show Content

Das denke ich auch. Das Thema Dave ist wahrscheinlich abgehakt, genauso wie das Thema Dean. Dave ist in Californien und da wird er wahrscheinlich aucg bleiben, obwohl es sicher interessant wäre zu sehen, wie Lane und auch die liebe Mrs Kim auf eine Rückkehr von ihm reagieren würden.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste