Oh so different-2. Sequel to different pregnancy different man

okay, mein plan noch heute nach ALLE FBs zu geben, die ich in den letzten 10 tagen nicht geben konnte scheitert, weil ich es grad nicht gebacken bekomme die ersten paar sätzchen zu versthen...ich les es nachher mal in ruhe, aber deine anderen FFs bekommen in wenigen minuten nen FB

Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen. [url=http://ema.mtv.de/vote/][/url]

sorry wegen des doppelposts, aber du sollst ja sehen, dass du FB hast

also mir haben beide kapitel gefallen....das erste war sehr ...sandreich quasi lol XD tolle idee XD tolle JJ parts dabei XD
will ist irgendwie total süß, zeigte sich an mehreren stellen, die ich eigentlich zitieren wollte, aber die ich jetzt wieder vergessen hab)
das rory weg ist find ich super....wird auch zeit...
joa, und das mit jeff: zu komisch :biggrin:
tolle kapitel, toll geschrieben, hat spaß gemacht zu lesen

Ich melde mich auch mal wieder. Ich hab die FF in deinem LJ verfolgt, telweise auch auf FF.net, sehr gut geschrieben, wie alles von dir. Die Zeit auf Martha's Vineyard hast du wunderbar beschrieben, Luke und Lorelai, die nie Zeit gefunden haben, um mal "allein" zu sein, Wills Hass auf Rory, wie er in den Pool gefallen ist, der Teil mit Jeffrey, das Luke-Emily-Telefonat war ganz große klasse.

Wo ich mich sehr aufgeregt habe war, als diese ältere Frau sich bei Rory und Will eingemischt hat, ich weiß nicht, ob ich da so ruhig geblieben wäre wie sie. Wenn ich ihr gesagt hätte, kein Eis, dann hätte sie das respektieren müssen, ich gehe ja auch nicht zu irgendwelchen fremden Kindern, die Streit mit ihrer Schwester haben, also wirklich! Und ehrlich gesagt glaube ich auch nicht, dass ich mir so viel von Will hätte gefallen lassen. Ich hab mal einen Jungen, der achtjährige Sohn einer Bekannten, ohne Schuhe aus unserer Wohnung "geschmissen". Hört sich jetzt schlimmer an als es ist, er hatte eine viertel Stunde Zeit, sich die Schuhe anzuziehen, die er lieber genutzt hat, um mich zu treten. Also bitte, nicht mit mir! Er hatte die Schuhe dann durch das Küchenfenster von mir bekommen, kein Grund zur Sorge.

Aber du mit deinem Big Bang, musst du die, die schon wissen, wie es weiter geht, so quälen :heul: :heul: :heul: ? Naja, ich kann dich verstehen, ich hab meine Leser auch gequält, als Lore bei mir im Koma lag. Aber ich hoffe doch mal, dass wir bald wissen,
Show Content

Schöne Kapitel, ich hoffe es geht bald wieder aufwärts (ich spreche schon von den nächsten Kapiteln).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Sorry, ich hatte euch hier mal wieder vergessen, aber dafür bekommt ihr jetzt wieder 2 Kapitel, damit ihr mit FF wieder gleich auf seid. Ich hoffe euch "gefällt" es und lasst nen review da, würde mich freuen.
Und vielen Dank für die vorhergehenden reviews, ich hab mich sehr gefreut!

[Bild: ohsodifbannersized.jpg]

Chapter 17: Mr. Judge

When they arrived back in Stars Hollow a few days later, it was already late September, nearly October. In Stars Hollow it was a lot chillier than it had been on Martha´s Vineyard and Lorelai was disappointed that she had to cover her new tan with long-sleeved shirts.
It was raining a lot and the first weekend in October, when the chocolate festival should have taken place, there was such a heavy storm, that they had to delay it.
After some heated discussions, Luke and Lorelai had arranged new work schedules for both of them. Luke was able to work during the afternoon again, while Lorelai only worked until the afternoon every day and was home for the rest of the day. It meant, that she had to hire one more assistant but it was easier to let go than she had thought.
She enjoyed seeing William at his soccer training and she was surprised when she found out that the twins were both very talented ballerinas. She blamed Luke for the sportive success of their children, but was incredibly proud at the same time.
William was patient explaining the soccer rules to her, and the twins even tried to practice some steps with Lorelai, which Luke stopped out of fear, that she would break her ankle.
When Luke came home in the evening they still had enough time to read and play with their kids before they had to go to bed.
Free weekends were also part of the deal, and beside the Friday night dinners the family mostly stayed at home, went to the play ground, William´s soccer matches, or the twins’ ballet shows, which Miss Patty held at least once a month.
They even had found the time to go out on a few dates, while Kirsten kept an eye on the kids.
Lorelai was happy and content. As happy and content as she could remember being in a long time, if ever. Everything was running smoothly and perfectly. They had finally, after six years, found the balance between parenthood, work, and their relationship.

It was the weekend after Rory´s birthday and finally the chocolate festival would take place. Lorelai was excited, even though Luke had sworn, that he wouldn´t give in this year and would not go.
The evening before the big day, he still hadn´t give in and Lorelai was starting to believe, that he really wouldn´t go.
“Luke?” She asked in the middle of the night, because she knew that he was still awake.
“No.” He said.
“What, you don´t know what I wanted to ask.”
“I won´t go.” He told her without her even asking.
“Turn around Luke.” She ordered, because he was laying on his side and she was facing his back.
“What?” He groaned and turned around.
“Do you see that?” She asked and pointed to her lips.
“What?” He asked without opening his eyes.
“Open your eyes, Luke!” She nudged him and he obliged and opened his eyes.
“Now, do you see it? Do you see that pout? It will never ever leave my face again if you don´t go with us tomorrow.” She said and her pout got bigger.
“Then I think, I will have to get used to it.” Luke shrugged, kissed her, and turned around again.
“Luuukkeeee!” She whined and nudged his back several times again.
“Stop it and sleep. Otherwise you won´t go tomorrow either.” He mumbled and slowly drifted off to sleep, with a pouting Lorelai next to him.

The festival was running and Luke still hadn´t given in. He was in the empty diner doing bills and enjoying the rare silence which surrounded him. Sometimes the constant chatter of his customers, his kids, and his wife exhausted him and from time to time he needed the silence.
Before everything had gotten so stressful he had taken William fishing at least once a month, and he had the impression that the silent time alone, next to each other at the lake, brought them closer together than any talk ever could.
From his place behind the counter, he could see the festival around the gazebo. Lorelai had told him that it was unfair that although he wasn´t going he was still controlling their chocolate intake.
“Hey daddy.” William interrupted his observation when he came into the diner.
“Hey Will. Enough chocolate already?” Luke asked. While William ate chocolate and all kinds of other sweets he always had enough at some point, it took Lorelai a lot of time to convince him to eat sweets, but she was very proud that she did.
“No, but I am thirsty and there is only hot chocolate, but I want some juice.” William declared and climbed on a chair. Luke took a to go cup filled it with juice and handed it to William.
“Thank you daddy.” The boy smiled.
“You´re welcome. How are your mother and your sisters holding up?”
“Rory is there also and they are eating a lot. And babbling a lot. They are annoying. And mommy is complaining about you.” William told Luke.
“Is she yammering because I am not out there at this crazy festival?”
“Yes, and Laila and Sara, too. They are asking every five seconds when you will come out.”
“Hey, you two! Will you won´t hide in here with this traitor! Come back out and eat some chocolate.” Lorelai yelled when she burst through the door. William only had time to grab his cup with juice before she lifted him out of his chair and placed him back on the ground outside the diner. She went back in flipped the sign to closed and walked up to the counter where Luke was standing and watching her. She straightened, then flipped her hair while looking him in the eyes.
Then she walked around the counter, ignoring Luke´s raised eyebrows, and kissed him soundly.
Luke didn´t know what happened at first and was very surprised, but then he enjoyed it and pressed her against the counter.
“So, I am only allowed behind the counter to pleasure you?!” She grinned when she broke the kiss.
“Yes, that way you can´t damage anything.” He told her and pecked her on the lips.
“And what about the sack of potatoes that your are storing at a very weird place so it can fall on my head?” She played with his hair that stuck out under his cap.
“Then it would fall on both of our heads, so the insurance would have to pay.” He grinned.
“So all you are thinking about while you are kissing me is the insurance policy?” She mocked him.
“Of course, nothing else on my mind, only money.”
“That sentence made me sound like a hooker.” She laughed and slapped his chest.
“So, are you having fun out there? Will told me Rory is out there too.” He said without letting go of her.
“Yes, she spent some days with Paris and Lane at Yale, but now that Zach is back Lane invited her for the weekend.”
“Any news from Logan?”
“He keeps calling her asking for another chance. You know what is crazy?” She asked.
“You?” He tried.
“Luke I am being serious for once.” She complained.
“Oh, I´m sorry. And no, what is crazy?” He asked smiling and kissing her again before she could answer.
“I think he really loves her. He keeps cheating on her, but I am convinced that he really loves her. That is crazy.” She clarified.
“That really is crazy.” He agreed.
“But you´re a guy, can´t you understand it a bit? I´ve hoped that maybe you could explain it to me and I could explain it to Rory, without mentioning you and your experience, of course.” She cocked her head to one side and waited for his answer.
Luke thought about it for a second, then grabbed her by the hips and sat her on the counter. He stood between her legs and put a strand of hair behind her ear.
“Mrs. Danes, I have a few questions for you. Are you prepared for the interrogation?” He joked, but with a straight face.
“Yes, Mr. Judge.” She nodded.
“How long have we known each other?” He started his questioning.
“Mmmh, let me think about this... we´ve been friends for eight years, then we dated for about two years and we´ve been married for six years which makes a total of sixteen years, correct?”
“Correct. How many relationships did I have during this time?”
“You really wanna talk about your exes now?”
“Lorelai!” he said and rolled his eyes.
“There was Rachel and this Chilton-mom and Nicole and ...me.” She grinned when she said the last part.
“Wrong.” He said and shook his head.
“True!” She argued.
“Wrong, I never dated the Chilton mom and I told you so. If you wouldn´t bring her up every now and then I wouldn´t even remember her anymore.”
“You really would have forgotten about her?! I will never mention her ever again!” She nodded.
“Good. Now did I ever cheat on Rachel or Nicole?” He asked his next question.
“How would I know that? I wasn´t observing your sexual activities.” The look from Luke was enough.
“No, you never cheated on them.” She admitted then.
“What do I feel for you?” He continued.
“You love me?” She tried.
“A lot and you know that. So when we were in a relationship only, even during our short break, did I ever cheat on you?”
“No!” She said without hesitation.
“During our marriage, did I ever cheat on you?”
“No! Although, this thing with my mother is still giving me a little scare.” She laughed then, remembering the phone call during their vacation.
“So to sum it up, I never cheated on anyone, correct?” He asked.
“Correct.” She nodded, still giggling.
“So why the heck do you think I could possibly understand why this fool is cheating on her if her loves her?!” He asked his last question with raised eyebrows. Lorelai laughed.
“What did you say about the crazy before?” She laughed and hugged him, then kissed him again.
“I really wish she would find somebody who loves her and acts like it.” Luke sighed and placed her back on the ground.
“Luke please come out with me!” She begged then.
“No.”
“I will even forget about the cup of coffee I am craving at the moment. Please come outside with me!” She grabbed both of his hands and forced him to look into her pouting face.
“Lorelai, I really don´t want to go out there. It´s crowded and noisy and Taylor is annoying and it´s a few minutes before they will get drunk out there because of Patty´s chocolate punch. I really don´t wanna see that.” He sighed.
“They are already drunk. But please Luke, just for a few minutes. For me and for the kids. Sara and Laila keep asking about you. Don´t you want to spend some time with us before they have to go to bed? Just twenty minutes and then you can take us home and we can put the kids into their beds and watch a movie, play scrabble, go fishing, whatever you want to do, but please don´t make me remember the festival after I got my family back as the 'festival I had to spend without my husband'. Please, I miss you out there.” She begged and Luke saw that she was serious. She really wanted him with her at the festival and not just to mock him.
“You´re being dramatic.” He told her as a last try, but Lorelai could see his defense getting weaker.
“Pretty please with a cherry on top!” She pouted one last time and gave him the last push.
“Okay, okay, I’m coming. But only twenty minutes and then I´m gone!” He pretended to be annoyed.
Lorelai beamed at him, hugged him, kissed him and then dragged him outside.

It took them a few minutes to find Rory and Laila, and Lorelai was already eating another chocolate covered banana. Of course, she couldn´t stop mocking Luke with it, but his only response was to tell her the minutes she had left at the festival.
The first meeting with Rory was a bit awkward for him at first, but she was babbling and joking with Lorelai as always and he was glad his little outburst didn´t have any major consequences for their relationship.
“Okay, three minutes left. Where are Will and Sara?” Luke asked.
“Will is with Davey and Martha at Sookie´s booth and Sara is still begging the fortune-teller over there to give her some of those pralines.” Rory answered and pointed to a booth next to the crossing.
“I´m gonna get her, then we´re picking up Will on our way home, be ready in two minutes!” Luke grinned, kissed Lorelai and marched off towards Sara.
“Oh these crazy fools.” Patty laughed when he walked by and pointed towards a group of youths and their cars. They were drinking while arguing with Taylor, who had already called the cops. Luke only shook his head at their craziness and hoped that William and the twins would discover alcohol way past their thirties.

“Mommy, where is daddy?” Laila asked and tugged at Lorelai’s jacket.
“Are you cold? He is over there picking....” She didn´t get any further with her explanation, because her eyes widened at the sight.
While Luke was walking towards Sara the kids had had enough of Taylor´s lecture and drove off. One car wasn´t driving on the streets, but over the sidewalk, where Sara was still concentrating on the fortune-telling machine.
“Sara!” She heard Luke yell while he was running to his daughter. Then he grabbed her, turned around and protected her with his body, seconds before the car crashed into him.
The citizens of Stars Hollow saw how the car hit Luke, who still held Sara in front of him. They heard his scream, saw them flying up in the air before they crashed down onto the street.
The city was silent, shocked, and unable to process what had just happened.
They all stood there, staring at the limp bodies on the street, unable to react. Until Lorelai screamed.

TBC

[Bild: ohsodifbannersized.jpg]

Chapter 18: Don´t go there, doll

The second Lorelai´s piercing scream echoed over the gazebo people started running. Running towards the car, which had finally stopped after crashing into an empty booth. Running towards Luke and Sara.
“Daddy! Daddy!” Laila´s and William´s screams joined Lorelai´s. Sookie held back William and Rory had taken Laila in her arms without thinking about it. There were audible gasps when the first people reached Luke and Sara, and started to examine them.
Lorelai started running, she wanted to see her daughter, she wanted to see her husband, see that they were fine, that they were breathing and alive.
When she reached the crowd that had formed around the two people on the street, Babette held her back.
“Don´t go there doll. It´s not a plea... just don´t go there.” She told her and started crying. That was the moment when Lorelai heard Sara whimper and she pulled her arm away from Babette and made her way through the crowd, frantically shoving the people aside.
She glanced at Luke, who lay on his stomach, people surrounding him, trying to get him into a stabile side position, but she didn´t see them. All she could see was the pool of blood in which his face lay. He didn´t make a sound, not even a whimper. She looked away quickly and rushed to her daughter.
Sara was lying a few meters away from Luke on her back. Her right leg was twisted in a weird way, blood covered her face, while she was staring into the direction of her father, mumbling something barely above a whisper.
“Sara, Sara!” Lorelai yelled and kneeled down beside her and stroked her curls from her face.
“Sara look at me!” She demanded, but Sara kept staring in the direction where Luke lay. Lorelai leaned forward, placed a kiss on her bloody forehead and understood for the first time that Sara was repeating “Daddy, Daddy” the whole time. Her voice got weaker and weaker and although Lorelai tried to get her attention, she didn´t succeed. Sara´s whispering stopped, her eyes closed.
“Sara.” Lorelai screamed when the girl slipped into unconsciousness.
The next few minutes passed in a blur. The paramedics arrived only a minute after the accident, and Lorelai stayed at her daughter´s side the whole time. She was relieved when they told her, that Sara was only unconscious. When they put her on the stretcher Lorelai dared to look at Luke for the first time.
They had turned him around, intubated him, and hooked him up to several infusions and machines. His face was covered in blood and Lorelai doubted that he had any left inside of him. She heard that they asked for a helicopter, because he wouldn´t survive a long transport. While the paramedics put Sara into the ambulance Lorelai went over to him, but didn´t dare to touch him.
“Cardiac arrest, defibrillator!” The doctor suddenly yelled and they shoved Lorelai aside, while they worked on Luke.
“No! Luke!” She whispered and stared at the scene in front of her.
“Mam, would you like to come with your daughter?” One of the paramedics asked, and snapped her out of her daze.
“Yes, but Luke.... my husband.” She stammered helplessly.
“You can´t do anything for him. But your daughter is awake again, she needs you.” He told her and led her towards the ambulance, while she kept glancing over her shoulder to the team of people surrounding Luke.
When she sat down in the ambulance she remembered Laila and William, so she stood up and walked to the still open back door.
“Will? Laila?” She yelled. Rory ran up to her and hugged her for some seconds.
“Sookie and I have got it covered. I will come with my own car. Now go!” She said to her mother, hugged her again, with tears running down her cheeks and then stepped away from the ambulance, so they could leave.

The medication they gave Sara against the pain worked quickly and she calmed down a bit. But still the only thing she mumbled from time to time was the word “daddy.” Lorelai didn´t get her to respond to her questions, her soothing talk, or her caresses.
Lorelai felt torn. She knew that Sara needed her, but how could she take care of her daughter when she didn´t know if her husband was dead or alive?

At the hospital they rushed Sara into an emergency room, asked Lorelai to fill out some papers and sign some stuff, which she was barely able to do. They took x-rays of nearly every part of Sara´s body, and performed ultrasounds and several other tests.
Lorelai was pacing in front of the emergency room door, trying to get a glance inside, but wasn´t successful.
After nearly an hour a doctor came out to talk with her.
“Mrs. Danes?” He asked. She only nodded, her lips pressed tightly together.
“I´m Doctor Anderson. I examined your daughter. I think I will give you the good news first: Her life isn´t in danger. She has a concussion, several jolted ribs, a broken wrist, some scratches, a wound on the head that needed some stiches. Now the bad news: We need to operate on her because she broke her leg in a very complicated way and we need to fix it, put some screws or nails in. But she is young and injuries usually heal well at that age. Does your daughter have any allergies you know of ?” He asked then.
“No, I don´t know... she never needed anything, no stiches, no narcosis, nothing.” Lorelai shook her head.
“Okay, then we will operate on her right now. I think we will need around two hours and it would be good if you are here when she wakes up. We need your permission to operate her, would you sign it?” He asked her and held out a paper which a nurse had given him. Lorelai numbly nodded, took the pen and signed, without even reading what she was signing.
“Would like to see your daughter before we bring her into the operating room?” The doctor asked her. She nodded and walked inside the emergency room. Sara looked dazed, and didn´t really realize that her mother was with her. She kept staring at a point on the wall and Lorelai doubted that she did really see her.
“Hey baby. They have to fix your leg, because this isn´t healthy. I will be there when you wake up, okay? I love you, honey.” She said and placed another tender kiss on her daughter's forehead. Sara didn´t react.
“Be good and see you in two hours.” Lorelai said, kissed Sara a last time before they wheeled her out of the room and into the elevator. The doctor followed the bed with the little girl in, but before he could step into the elevator, Lorelai held him back.
“Do you know anything about my husband? He was in the accident also.” Lorelai asked with hopeful eyes.
“I´m sorry, I don´t know anything. Maybe the nurse will be able to help you.” The doctor said and gave her shoulder a reassuring squeeze before he stepped into the elevator and the door closed behind him.

Lorelai immediately walked to the information desk, hopeful that they would know how Luke was, but scared about the answer at the same time.
“Sorry, but can you tell me where my husband is and how he is? His name is Luke, Luke Danes, he was in the same accident as my daughter.” She said, trying to hold up her composure.
“I´m sorry, I don´t know. But adults and children are checked in at two different stations here. I will inform you as soon as I get any information.” The nurse answered politely.
“Isn´t there any possibility to... I don´t know... call someone who knows?” Lorelai asked upset.
“I´m afraid there isn´t. You have to wait, Mrs. Danes.” The nurse told her and left the desk and walked into one of the emergency rooms.
Helplessly Lorelai stood there, not knowing what she should or could do. She needed to know what was wrong with Luke, she couldn´t bare this uncertainty anymore and still it seemed like there was nothing she could do.
She took some brochures from the desk, fiddled nervously with them, then placed them back.
“Lorelai.” She suddenly heard a voice, a voice she knew.
“Mom.” Lorelai said and turned around. The moment she saw her parents she began to sob uncontrollably. She threw herself into her mother’s arms and cried and even Emily and Richard had tears in their eyes.
“What is wrong with Sara and Luke?” Richard asked, while he stood beside his wife and their crying daughter.
“They are operating on Sara´s leg at the moment. It will take two hours and she needs nails or screws or something like that. She has a broken wrist, a concussion, and several smaller injuries, but she will be fine.” Lorelai pressed out and was able to stop crying.
“And what´s wrong with Luke?” Richard took Emily´s free hand when Lorelai burst into tears again.
“I don´t know. Nobody here knows. They said they needed a helicopter and then his heart stopped and they had to resuscitate him. I don´t know if they succeeded or not. I don´t know and everything is my fault. He didn´t wanted to go. I convinced him to, he shouldn´t have left the diner and none of this would have happened. Maybe he is dead...” Her voice broke and she wasn´t able to speak anymore.
“Lorelai, none of this is your fault. I will go and see if I can find out anything. Emily, I will send you a nurse to give her something to calm down.” Richard said and marched off.
“Come on, Lorey. We will sit down and wait for your father.” Emily said in a gentle voice, placed a kiss on Lorelai's hair, and led her to the chairs.
“If he´s dead it´s my fault. I killed my husband.” Lorelai sobbed.
“I´m sure he will be fine. Luke is strong, he will make it.” Emily reassured her.
“Why are you here?” Lorelai asked and looked up from her hands in her lap she had been fixating on. Emily understood what she meant.
“Sookie called us. She said she was taking care of William and Laila together with Rory, but she was worried about you and told us where we would find you.” Emily explained and tucked a strand of Lorelai´s hair behind her ear.
“Thank you mommy.” Lorelai whispered and lay her head on her mother’s shoulder and grabbed her hands. Sobs still shook her body every few seconds and Emily was relieved when the nurse came.
At first Lorelai refused to take anything, but after Emily reassured her that they would wake her as soon as they would know anything she agreed and took the pill. Within a minute she was asleep on her mother’s shoulder.

Richard came back half an hour later and by the look on his face Emily knew that he didn´t have any good news.
“Is he....?” She couldn´t say it out loud. Richard sighed and sat down beside her.
“No, at least he was alive when they checked him in. I talked to John and he said it doesn´t look good. He has very serious injuries, I can´t even remember them all because the list was so long. The most serious I think are his collapsed lung, the kidneys are both damaged, they have to take out a part of his liver, and he has an injury on the head. They don´t know how much his brain is damaged, but John told me that even if he survives, the chances that he will fully recover, meaning he won´t be disabled in any way, are very low. But they can only tell for sure if he survives the operation, which would be a miracle by itself because of his internal bleeding and the high amount of blood he lost.”
“Oh god, Richard.” Emily chocked out, her eyes filled with tears which slowly rolled down her cheeks. Richard hugged her to him and held her for a few moments.
“I promised to wake her up when we have some news.” Emily said when she pulled away.
“Let her sleep. We will wake her up when Sara comes out of the operating room or we get some news on Luke. I told John to call me immediately.” Richard decided.
“Then we should lay her down. If she stays this way she will have a crook in the neck when she wakes up.” Emily said and took a deep breath.
Richard stood up and held Lorelai while Emily took his former chair. Carefully Richard lay Lorelai down, so that her head was lying in her mother's lap. Lorelai stirred and for some seconds they thought she would wake up.
“No... Luke.” She mumbled and looked pained in her sleep.
“Shhh, Lorey, sleep.” Emily whispered, placed a kiss on her forehead, and stroked over her daughter’s curls, like she had done when she had been a little girl.

Asso dann mal ganz schnell FB. Erst hab ich mich gefragt, wo das zweite Kapitel bleibt, aber dann hast du's ja noch gepostet. Diese Kapitel sind super geschrieben, das erste noch schön witzig und dann wirklich ergreifend (ich kenne die nächsten ja schon, die meine ich auch, ich hab sie mir jetzt nicht durchgelesen). Wirklich, wirklich, wirklich toll geschrieben, ich hätte das nicht geschafft, schon gar nicht in Englisch. Aber zum Glück verstehe ich das allermeiste, den Rest denk ich mir, so kommt man ganz gut durch, in der Schule mache ich das auch so und ich muss sagen, du schreibst um weiten bessere Texte als die, die für das Englischbuch geschrieben werden.

Also ich hoffe, du vergisst das Forum nicht immer, aber so gibt's wenigstens mehr Teile auf einmal.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

eigentlich wollte ich ja meckern, dass du uns vergessen hast und das du so spät postest, aber nach dem 2. kapitel geht das nicht mehr
das kapitel war so*schluck* traurig:heul:
das erste kapitel war wirklich lustig und dann das
karana schrieb:“Sara look at me!” She demanded, but Sara kept staring in the direction where Luke lay. Lorelai leaned forward, placed a kiss on her bloody forehead and understood for the first time that Sara was repeating “Daddy, Daddy” the whole time.
[SIZE=3](...)

But still the only thing she mumbled from time to time was the word “daddy.”
oh gott =( wie traurig. irgendwie ne wirklich süße szene, aber auch zum heulen genauso wie hier:
[SIZE=3]
Zitat:
[SIZE=3]“Lorelai.” She suddenly heard a voice, a voice she knew.
“Mom.” Lorelai said and turned around. The moment she saw her parents she began to sob uncontrollably. She threw herself into her mother’s arms and cried and even Emily and Richard had tears in their eyes.
(...)Her voice broke and she wasn´t able to speak anymore.
(...)
“Come on, Lorey. We will sit down and wait for your father.” Emily said in a gentle voice, placed a kiss on Lorelai's hair, and led her to the chairs.
(...)
“Thank you mommy.” Lorelai whispered and lay her head on her mother’s shoulder and grabbed her hands.
(...)
“No... Luke.” She mumbled and looked pained in her sleep.
“Shhh, Lorey, sleep.” Emily whispered, placed a kiss on her forehead, and stroked over her daughter’s curls, like she had done when she had been a little girl.
wirklich süß, aber es treibt einem auch die tränen in die augen =( [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]ein wirklich "schönes"kapitel. es sind so unglaublich süße, aber auch traurige szenen drin, die dieses kapitel so toll machen [/SIZE]
ich glaube ja zu wissen wie es weiter geht(hab letztens zufällig nen stück weiter gelesen, wenn ich mich nicht irre), aber trotzdem bin ich gespannt und freue mich aufs nächste kapitel

Eek :heul: Eek :heul: Eek :heul: Eek

Was war denn das???????

Ich habe immer so gehofft, dass es etwas spannend wird, aber doch nicht auf DIE Weise...... Eek :heul: Eek :heul:

Wieso mussten Luke und Sara denn angefahren werden?????? (hab ich das überhaupt richtig verstanden? ^^ )

Das erste Kapitel: Einfach nur klasse mit dem Mr. Judge und so weiter ^^... fand ich einfach nur voll süß..... Big Grin

Aber das 2. Kapitel........ :heul:

Ich hoffe aber doch ganz dolle, dass du aus der JJ-FanFic keine Dark-FF machst, oder????????? *hoff*

Freue mich auch schon wieder ganz dolle auf einen brandneuen Teil ....

lg

Lauren4eva

Nils Casas
16.01.1991 - 06.08.07
Du lebst in unseren Herzen weiter, wir werden dich nicht vergessen...

Lauren4eva schrieb:Eek :heul: Eek :heul: Eek :heul: Eek

Was war denn das???????

Ich habe immer so gehofft, dass es etwas spannend wird, aber doch nicht auf DIE Weise...... Eek :heul: Eek :heul:

Wieso mussten Luke und Sara denn angefahren werden?????? (hab ich das überhaupt richtig verstanden? ^^ )

Das erste Kapitel: Einfach nur klasse mit dem Mr. Judge und so weiter ^^... fand ich einfach nur voll süß..... Big Grin

Aber das 2. Kapitel........ :heul:

Ich hoffe aber doch ganz dolle, dass du aus der JJ-FanFic keine Dark-FF machst, oder????????? *hoff*

Freue mich auch schon wieder ganz dolle auf einen brandneuen Teil ....

lg

Lauren4eva

Ja, das hast du schon richtig verstnden, die beiden wurden angefahren. Und wieso das so sein musste, seht ihr hoffentlich am Ende der Story.

Es wird keine Dark-Fic geben, aber lustig wird es nicht, damit verrate ich glaube ich nicht zu viel.

Gott sei Dank machst du daraus keine Dark-FF, das stimmt mich doch gleich etwas fröhlicher..... aber wieso muss es denn so traurig werden?? :heul: is schade.....

Nils Casas
16.01.1991 - 06.08.07
Du lebst in unseren Herzen weiter, wir werden dich nicht vergessen...

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste