Never gonna be able to tell? [complete]

Hi guys!
I wonder if you could do me a favor, I really like to write a FF, but my problem is, although I can understand German very well, I hardly can write or express feelings in German. What I wonder now is whether I can write one in English? You can give me your FBs in German, of course!
Waiting and hoping,
love, Cedric

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Es gibt mehrere Ffs, die auf englisch geschrieben sind. Denke es ist kein Problem, wenn du deine ff auf englisch schreibst. (Das war doch die Frage Unsure )

[SIGPIC]http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/signaturepics/sigpic4315_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
||Ava&Sig by Miko86; thx||

Du kannst deine FF ruhig auf Englisch schreiben,
aber ob das dann alle verstehen is die Frage...

LG miniqueen

worüber würdest du schreiben? also ich lese auch englische FFs solange sie mir (von der handlung her) gefallen...schreib ruhigWink

I'm feeling lonely but what can you do?
It's only when its dark I'm thinking of you.

(Fallulah)

Alright, I'll try to keep the language simple then.
The topic will be about Luke and Lorelai. The time is in the second season, in the winter, after Lore left Max for good.
I'll post the first part through the night( oh, I just realised that'll be tomorrow in Germany ;-) )
thx, Cedric

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahhh geil geil geil eine englishe ff :freu: ich kann es kaum erwarten den ersten Teil zu lesen.... Ich finde englische ffs um meilen besser wie deutsche .... und von mir aus brauchst du auch kein "einfaches englisch" schreiben. Ich freu mich wahsinnig auf den ersten Teil *jump*

ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du eine ff schreiben würdest auch wenn sie auf englisch ist
Liebe Grüße

SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE

LUKE AND LORELAI 4-EVER

würde mich auch über eine englische ff freuen
lese ich ab und zu sehr gerne mal

[SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the sensitivity of the artist, the acceptance of the saint. [Leo Buscaglia]

Alright, here's the first part:

Rory and her mother, Lorelai, were sitting at their usual table at Luke’s, as the diner owner himself asked Lorelai whether he could come with him for a word.
Confused, Lorelai answered: "Yes of course, Luke!"
Still wondering what in the world Luke would want from her she stood up and followed him through the door.
"Hey, my favorite Gilmore girl," Luke began the conversation, "I love that hat you’re wearing".
"Yeah", Lorelai grinned, "Living on a prayer, baby!"
"Yeah", Luke also grinned, but suddenly his impression changed.
Lorelai wasn’t sure, what it was. Something about his brown eyes changed. They had become darker, almost black. Lorelai now was sure what it was. Luke was afraid. Her confusion grew bigger, she never even thought, that her always strong friend was able to show his feelings..."But wait!", she thought, "He’s not showing it, I just think he does."
"So, Luke, what’s up?", she asked him innocently and looked him in the eyes.
"Uhm, Lorelai, this is hard for me, and you should know, if there’s a no, I won’t be mad, but I would be disappointed. But I feel that there is more and I hope it’s not just me."
Lorelai felt even more confused now. She never had heard Luke talk that much and especially not about disappointments and his feelings. Was he really doing this? This thing Lorelai always wanted to happen but was afraid of at the same time?
Finally, he asked him: "What exactly do you want, Luke?"
His eyes grew even darker now. He almost was close to tears now. "Lorelai, I know , this seems weird. Because we never even dated....." Luke broke up. "No, I’m sorry, I can’t do this."
With this sentence he turned around and walked away, not even noticing that he knocked off Kirk, as he turned.
Lorelai was like in trance, "What happened here? Without even dating? What wanted Luke to tell me?" Absent and buried in her thoughts she helped Kirk get up and walked back into the diner, where Rory sat.
"What’s up?", Rory asked, "Why did Luke ran away? What have you done to him?" Slowly Lorelai answered, "I haven’t done anything, Luke just forgot to buy something, so he decided to run."
Rory looked very sceptical. She knew her mother was lying but she was smart enough not to ask her, what was really going on. Her mom would tell her in time.
Instead she said: "Oh, okay, well, then, I have a date with Dean. See you at home!"
"Alright, honey, have fun!" "But not too much!", she added grinning.
Rory stepped outside, smiling. If her mom could joke like that, nothing was seriously wrong.
2 miles away from his own diner, Luke stopped running. He wasn’t running with any direction, he just ran. Away from Lorelai, away from his feelings. Breathless he sat down on a bench in the Stars Hollow Park and thought about the crab he just did. "How stupid am I? First beginning with something like that and then not finishing it? Stupid jerk!" he cursed a few minutes. But suddenly he remembered something. As he told Lorelai that he would be disappointed, he saw something in her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes turned. First he thought it was fear but then it seemed like there was hope. "Don’t be stupid, Luke," he told himself, "You’re just imagined that. She would never...." Luke was incapable to finish his thought. Instead he just kept on sitting on this cold bench in the park. He felt it would snow soon.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Toll, Toll, Toll!
Abgesehen davon, dass ich manche Wörter nicht verstehe ist alles ganz klasse! (Was heißt grinning??)

FB:
Zitat:Something about his brown eyes changed. They had become darker, almost black.
Toll! Irgendwie hat das hypnotiesirend auf mich gewirkt!
Ich konnte die Musik um mich nicht mehr hören und habe jedes Gefühl der beiden mit empfunden...Big Grin

Zitat: Instead she said: "Oh, okay, well, then, I have a date with Dean. See you at home!"
"Alright, honey, have fun!" "But not too much!", she added grinning.
Dean? Ich hasse Dean! Ganz schnell weg mit ihm!!! Flop
Aber Lores Reaktion ist toll.

Zitat:"Don’t be stupid, Luke," he told himself, "You’re just imagined that. She would never...."
Der Arme verzweifelte Luke!!
Wenn er nur wüsste was Lore fühlt...

Also: Du hast toll geschrieben und ich habe zwar nicht alles verstanden (frag lieber nicht wie ich in Englisch bin) aber die Situation hatte eine Wirkung auf mich, ich werde auf alle Fälle weiter lesen!!

LG miniqueen - alias Tami -

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste