English Chatcorner II

Information

XxPruexX schrieb:So. Für alle Fans der englischen Sprache: Hier ist sie, die "English Chatcorner" [Bild: smile.gif] (P.S.: sollte es sowas schon geben, ich hab gesucht und nix gefunden! Also einfach schließen!)

let´s talk in english!

Last post:
Chrissi schrieb:hey guys!
how are you doing?
today i wrote my english test. it's the first one that is important for my a levels next year. we (the "language profile" with english as p1) wrote about "american dream, american values etc" and we had to work with a poem.it was okay,but lots of work!

what are you going to do today?
i'm going to learn for another test: maths Mad - no fun at all
hope you have a relaxing day,
love
chrissi

Last Thread

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Seht sie euch an, die Kleine ist doch seltsam!
Verwirrt, verträumt und ganz speziell.
[URL="http://users.livejournal.com/_myimaginary_/"]
[/URL]

@Baddy
Again about the tourism/hotel management. Believe me, both degrees are going in the same direction. I'm pretty sure I don't want to work in a hotel after my graduation, but I can pretty much do anything I want with my degree. It's good for anything in tourism and even for management/administration positions in a totally different industry.

Do you want to work in Germany later? If not, you should make sure that you choose an internation school. My degree is acknowledged internationally, so I can work anywhere in the world (which is really the main reason why I chose it).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Everyone wants this. Everyone wants to be us..."
- The Devil Wears Prada

kaya, what is an internation school?
i got an email today with some examples for colleges where i can study fashion design in london and it sounds really great. but i think london is very expensive =/

signatur by XxPruexX; Avatar by Muffin79
[Bild: fashion1wo6.jpg]

Ah...okay...I thought hotel management is only for the "hotel branch" ... Big Grin

...but it doesn't matter because in Germany ...there are also not many universities for hotel management.

the "accadis Hochschule" is also an international school...but it's not an university...

Where is your university? ...perhaps I could have a look... because my school is "also" private...so I would have pay for it, as well...

[/URL]

Good morning, Eva :bggrin: Did you sleep well?^^

It doesnt' matter, if you study tourism, or just do a traineeship. Usually, the ones who are in the tourism branch, are very welcomed in every branch.
The education has a wide variaty, so you have to ability to work wherever you want Wink

"I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing.
Words are the source of misunderstandings."

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry ( The Little Prince)

hey ho, nightbirds/owls/hawks! ^^

oh...that sounds really great...

and - no.. I didn't sleep well ...but I am not very excited...only a LITTLE bit ... I woke up at 5:30 and at at 7 and then at 8:25 without my alarm... :lach:

But I think I wear the same as I wore at the Blue Mountains Tour... is that okay? I don't want to be "overdressed" and I think the best would be if I feel comfortable ... if it's fine ...it's great...otherwise also okay... I loose nothing Big Grin

Huhu Kristina Smile

[/URL]

But you did not wear hiking boots then, right? Big Grin

:lach:
no...my REAL sportshoes I don't want to wear....
I have good red shoes or normal black "sneakers"... hmm... good question...red and turquoise is not very...nice :lach:

[/URL]

I would prefer black shoes, they are neutral

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste