[7x09] - Knit, People, Knit / Verstrickt

ich hab folgendes zu episode 9 gefunden:
Zitat:Episode 7.09 - Knit, People, Knit!

Scene 21 - Day 4 - Interior T.J. and Liz's House - In the Living Room. T.J. is on a cordless phone, euphoric. Liz lies behind him, screaming in pain as the midwife encourages her. The midwife tells Liz to push. T.J. is on the phone with Luke and tells him it's showtime. Luke can hear Liz screaming and ask what the hell is going on, is Liz okay? Liz screams some more. T.J. says that she's amazing and they're having a baby. It's a thing of beauty! T.J. tells Luke he's gotta get over there. The midwife tells Liz to push. Luke says he's on his way and hangs up.

Scene 22 - Day 4 - Stars Hollow, just before noon - The knitathon festival is getting going. The Stars Hollow High Jazz band plays an upbeat tune. There's a petting zoo where a bunch of kids pet sheep, a tent where brightly colored yarn is being sold, a tent where people are spinning, tents with various carnival-type food. There's a booth where Sookie, Jackson and a worker serve hot plates of spaghetti. It's a cold day and everyone is really bundled up. Kirk walks around carrying a tray like a cigarette girl, except his tray is stocked with knitting needles.
Quelle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Das mit dem Fest klingt doch eigendlich mal ganz gut^^

[SIGPIC]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/othforums-mikaela/icons/actress/sophiabush/sophia7.jpg[/SIGPIC]

hab auch was gefunden

12.10.: Liz liegt in den Wehen und steht kurz vor der Geburt. In Stars Hollow findet das "Knitathon Festival" statt, ein Strickfestival. Es gibt einen Streichelzoo mit Schafen, ein Zelt, in dem bunte Wolle verkauft wird und verschiedene Stände, die Essen verkaufen. In einem bieten Sookie und Jackson Spaghetti an. Kirk läuft mit einem Bauchladen herum und verkauft Stricknadeln. (Quelle: Fanforum.com)

edit: hab grad erst gesehen, dass es im prinzip dasselbe wie von jeany_loverin ist. sorry.

"An actors job is the business of telling the truth in an imaginary situation."
- Tom Hiddleston

LC gehen aufs Stadtfest in Stars Hollow

von http://www.world-of-gg.de

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"And their ability to do something over and over and not complain or not need a Starbucks..." (LG on the animals at EA)
ava/sig by sanja (ff)

Hab gehört, dass Lore auf dem Stadtfet auf Luke trifft und es ihr irgendwie peinlich is, dass sie mit Chris da is.Big Grin

Kann aber auch ne Falschmeldung sein!

LG
Mia

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mitlied bei: Jess and Rorys never ending love club, JJ, Buchclub und Schreibclub/Meine FF: The right way? (lit)
Ava+Sig. by EmmaEleni :knuddelBig Grinanke Sweetie!

Episode 7.09: Knit, People, Knit
Airdate: November 2006
  • 10/13 - With the help of a midwife, Liz delivers her baby in her own house. T.J. contacts Luke to let him know of the news. There is a "knitathon festival" in town. At the event, the high school Jazz band performs, there is a little petting zoo, and tents and stands where people can buy/spin/etc. yarn. Sookie and Jackson sell spaghetti at the event. Kirk sells knitting needles. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 07/21 - "A baby will be born," Rina [Mimoun] tells me. Source: Kristin on E!Online
Quelle

[INDENT] [SIZE=2]baila bajo la lluvia. [/SIZE]
[/INDENT]

TheCW: STARS HOLLOW THROWS A "KNIT-A-THON" — When Christopher (David Sutcliffe) questions Lorelai (Lauren Graham) about why she has avoided involving him in the daily life of Stars Hollow, she admits her concern that her old friends may not accept him. Christopher makes an effort to bond with the townspeople, and Lorelai brings him to the town knit-a-thon, where his well-intentioned gesture brings the event to an early end. When Olivia (Michelle Ongkingo) throws a 2002-themed birthday party for Lucy (Krysten Ritter), Rory (Alexis Bledel) gets her chance to confront Marty about his coldness toward her. Finally, Luke (Scott Patterson) is touched by the birth of Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite) and T.J.’s (Michael DeLuise) baby, and when he learns that Anna (Sherilyn Fenn) is planning to move to New Mexico with April (Vanessa Marano), he demands equal rights as a parent. Liza Weil also stars. Kenny Ortega directed the episode written by David Grae.

Übersetzung(von mir): Als Christopher Lorelai fragt, warum sie ihn im täglichen Leben in SH meidet, gibt sie zu, dass sie sich Sorgen macht, dass ihre alten Freunde ihn nicht akzeptieren könnten. Christopher gibt sich Mühe mit den Stadtbewohnern in Kontakt zu kommen und Lorelai bringt ihn zum Strickfest mit. Diese gut gemeinte Geste setzt dem Festival allerdings ein verfrühtes Ende.
Als Olivia Lucy eine 2002- Themenparty schmeisst, bekommt Rory die Gelegenheit Marty wegen seines kühlen Verhaltens ihr gegenüber zur Rede zu stellen.
Und schließlich ist Luke bewegt von der Geburt von Liz und TJs Baby und als er erfährt, dass Anna mit April nach New Mexiko ziehen will, fordert er seine Rechte als Elternteil.

Finde gut,dass Chris anscheinend nicht reibunglos davon kommt.
Vielleicht kommen sich Luke and Lorelai auch wieder über Liz´Baby näher...

[Bild: new.gif]12.11.: Es wird einen sehr bewegenden und traurigen Moment zwischen Lorelai und Luke geben, der mit einem Baby zusammenhängt und Christopher eifersüchtig werden lässt. (Quelle: TVGuide.com)

von myfanbase.de

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"And their ability to do something over and over and not complain or not need a Starbucks..." (LG on the animals at EA)
ava/sig by sanja (ff)

aha!? Meint ihr das hat was mit Liz' Baby zu tun?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luke: I'm going to have my moment.Trust me, i'll have it.
Lorelai:'cause marzipan is a unique substance[Ava by Miko86-]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste