Letters to you (JJ)

also, ihr müsst das hier entschuldigen- auch wenn es so aussieht, es ist
KEIN PLATZHALTER!!

ich wollte dir, Ced, eigentlich ne PN schreiben dass du das FB für die letzten Teile bekommst. aber irgedwie geht das nicht.
also wie du schon schriebst, ich war nicht on, und anschließend hab ich irwie nicht gemerkt dass neue teile da warn.

also, du bist mir immer wichtig gewesen....azur zeit dieser komischen krise war mein postein-und ausgang nur mit bettel-frage-aktionsmails über dich zugekleistert^^
es ist nicht wegen dir dass ich aufgehört habe die FF zu lesen, einfach wegen mangelnder zeit und/oder absolut keiner lust darauf zu lesen..
und davon ist nicht nur deine FF betroffen.

im moment geht bei mir alles drunter und drüber und ich hab leider keine zeit hier die ganzen verpassten teile zu lesen... aber ich versprech dir, sobald ich zeit habe werde ich deine und auch alle anderen ffs, die ich früher gelesen habe und jetzt nicht mehr, weiterlesen...

ich wollte nur dass du das weißt:knuddel:

dein Fanatischer Fan Tina

I'm feeling lonely but what can you do?
It's only when its dark I'm thinking of you.

(Fallulah)

okay, obwohl es wahrscheinlich ohnehin keiner mehr liest, hier kommt der naechste Teil...
Thx to Jule and Tina...

[FONT=&quot]10 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I’m not crazy… or anything[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I can’t stand to fly, I’m not that naïve, I’m just out to find the better part of me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“This can’t be her… but it is her…”[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Luke thought, while reading the letter a second time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He looked up into Jess’ and Rory’s faces. Doubts were mirrored in them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally Rory asked,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s her, isn’t it? I mean the whole running away thing? It has to be her.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah,” Luke just mumbled absent-mindedly. His thoughts already twirled into another direction.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Jess,” he started. “Did you receive this letter by mail?” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There was so much longing and hope in this question that Jess felt the strong urge to hug his uncle but he thought better of it. Instead he answered,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, I did.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the first time in nearly seven months Luke’s face shimmered not with tears but with delight. It seemed like there finally was a weak flicker of hope. But nevertheless it took him a few more moments before he spoke again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Please tell me, you still have the envelope,” he said already knowing the answer because Jess was fumbling in his bag, yet. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally Jess found what he was looking for and handed a slightly crinkled envelope to Luke. He took it with trembling hands. The address, too, wasn’t written manually but there definitely was a stamp.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For a short moment Luke closed his eyes, took a deep breath then looked at it closer. For a split of a second it seemed like the postmark had lost its way because of rain or something but then Luke could decipher the writings. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Seattle, Washington[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Again, Luke sprang up and without a word stepped into Rory’s old room to switch on the computer. Mia, Sookie, Rory and Jess slowly followed him and sat down behind him. Each of them was wondering what on earth Luke wanted to look up in the internet, but they didn’t dare to ask him. For the first time in months, Luke seemed to be happy, he almost smiled and neither of them wanted to disturb him, so they just sat there in silence. A few minutes passed without a word, the only sound was Luke’s typing. Finally, Luke turned around to face the others and said,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re helping me, right?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, of course. But with what?”
“I’ve searched for doctors in Seattle. She must have gone to one of them at some point. It’s just like you said, Mia, we’ve got a guideline. And if this letter is really from Lorelai…”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He stopped and didn’t speak further. If she really was in Seattle it couldn’t be so hard to find her. Luke knew that. But he didn’t dare to think about it, he would be really crushed if it wouldn’t work out the way he hoped.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Look,” he finally continued. “I’m not crazy… or anything. But it’s the only the chance we have, isn’t it?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The others looked at each other then back to Luke. Slowly, all the four of them nodded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, you’re right.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Half an hour later, they all were sitting in front of their cell phones with a piece of paper with numbers of Seattle’s doctors in their hands.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The next two hours passed with a lot of unsuccessful phone calls. Not one of the many doctors had ever heard of a Lorelai Danes nor of a Lorelai Gilmore. The excitement that had filled the room in the previous hours was slowly shuffled aside by disappointment. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rory, Jess and Sookie were already done with their lists and watched Mia and Luke eagerly. A few minutes later, Mia, too, had finished her list disappointed and said,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I told them they should look out for her, but what’s the point? Maybe it wasn’t her letter at all.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nobody dared to say anything. But in silence all of them agreed with her. All of them - except Luke. He was so convinced that it was Lorelai’s letter that he just didn’t stop calling. But there were only two numbers left on his list. For the thousands time it seemed to him, he dialed a number.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hello, Doctor’s Office Dr. Derek Sutherland. How can I help you?” a friendly female voice answered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hello, this is Luke Danes. Erm… I’m searching for my wife. Lorelai Danes or Lorelai Gilmore? Has she ever been at your place?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m really sorry, Mr. Danes but I’m not allowed to talk about our patients. I’m sorry.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, I understand but you have to know, my wife’s missing. We are searching for her for almost 8 months now. Please, you have to tell me … just something,” Luke almost begged now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There were a few moments silence on the other end then the woman said,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Okay, I can look her up, but I can do no more.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s okay. Thank you,” Luke replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Again silence. Luke heard nothing but some clicks on the other end. Then, after what seemed like hours to him, the woman said,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m really sorry, but there’s not Lorelai Gilmore or Danes… we have a Lorelai here but it’s not your wife, I’m sorry.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke sighed deeply. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So close,” he thought.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But suddenly, a thought occurred to his mind. Crazy Lorelai…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry,” he started. “Is there any chance you could tell me the last name of that Lorelai?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Somehow confused, the woman answered, “Yeah, it’s Lorelai Lundt. Kind of weird name, isn’t it?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Lundt,” Luke said more to himself than to the woman. “Lundt… why do I know the name?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m sorry?” the woman asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Uh, nothing. Thank you, I really appreciated your help,” Luke said and hung up.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He turned to the others, who gave him a startled look.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What’s up?” Rory asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Does the name Lundt sound familiar to you?” he asked, almost desperately.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A few moments silence then an idea suddenly seemed to reach Rory’s mind.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Lundt! Of course, it’s Casablanca! Ilsa Lundt! Mom’s favorite movie.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke looked up. He remembered watching the movie with her way before they got together. Lorelai had mocked him over the whole film because he had had never seen it before. But did this mean that this Lorelai Lundt really was his Lorelai? It seemed crazy enough to be true. But wasn’t it too far-fetched? Wasn’t it just a weird coincidence?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mia, who seemed to have read his thoughts said,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s possible, isn’t it? I mean it’s worth a try. We should try it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Silently, Luke nodded, got up, once again taking seat in front of the computer and booked two flights – for him and Rory – to Seattle.[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, es geht weiter...!!
Ich finde diese Geschichte toll. Du schreibst so eindrücklich. Und ich freu mich so, dass es endlich weiter geht. Ich hoffe inständig, dass es wirklich Lorelai ist. Es ist einfach nur logisch. Das kann kein Zufall sein.

glg

Ramona

Sometime I take a carton of eggs out of the fridge an look at it and think
that maybe one day I'll crack an egg and a little baby chicken will fall out and I'll wash him of and rais him indoors and then...
I'll have a friend.

Ah, Ced, du dreckige Schüft! Faint

Endlich gehts hier mal weiter, wurd ja auch mal Zeit *böse anschiel* Da musst ich ja fast nochmal alles lesen um überhuapt zu wissen, worum es geht ^^ Awww, die haben ne Trace, wie spannend ... es wird, es wird ... und nu schreib gefälligst weiter bevor ich dich in den texanischen Hintern trete Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:herz: Verlobt mit Carö ~ cause we are meant to be :herz:

Awww, das habe ich nicht erwartet, dass hier wirklich noch jemand liest...

@Ramona: Super, dass du liest, ich hoffe du machst es auch weiterhin. thx for your review!

@Maxi :knuddel:: Hey, super, du liest ja noch... ich ueberlese einfach die schimpfwort und sage dir, toll dass du noch liest und der neue part kommt sicher bald...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ooooooh es geht weiter :freu:

sorry, dass FB erst so spät kommt, aber ich war bei isi und da ich hier eh so gut wie nich mehr bin hatte ich das update nich gesehn *schäm*

but Ced... I could hug you to death right now!!
the letter had a stamp.
Wasington, Seattle (ich habe eine GA vision)
nen anderer nachname :laugh: auf DEN nachnamen kann aber auch nur Lorelai kommen (wenn sie es is... aber ich hab das gefühl sie ist es) dann auch noch dr. Derek sutherland (Derek... ich habe wieder eine GA version)

oh gott, Ced... pleeeeease lass uns nich wieder so lange warten... I'm begging you Wink
Maxi schrieb:und nu schreib gefälligst weiter bevor ich dich in den texanischen Hintern trete :biggrin:
ich werd ihr dabei helfen!!!

hdgdl Jule :knuddel:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Is this fast enough for you? xD

Bevor Jule and Maxi gewalt gegen mich verwenden, kommt das neue Chapter...

@Jule: Thx so much for reading! Und Seattle was at first Zufall, aber dann habe ich eine witzige story dahinter gefunden, you'll see. Derek war dann schon GA-Einwirkung :lach:

Chapter eleven: Room 1408

[FONT=&quot]Do you ever get lonely? Don't you ever wonder whether there's a better life? Do you ever think about what we had? Don't you wonder if you'll ever love that way again?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Silently they stood in front of the doctor’s office. They already had been standing there for quite a time. How long, neither of them could tell. Both of them couldn’t imagine how disappointed they would be, if this Lorelai Lundt wasn’t their Lorelai. Luke thought he never would be able to try anything new or different. These eight months without her were the worst in his whole life and imaging that these months wouldn’t cease was beyond all bearing. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Finally, Rory said,
“Shall we…?”
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
Luke looked at her, took a deep breath and answered,
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Let’s shall.”[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

Slowly, they climbed the stairs, opened the door and stood in front of a nearly deserted waiting-room. Only two patients were sitting there.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“How may I help you?” a female voice, Luke recognized from the telephone call, asked.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
A young, blond woman was sitting at the desk and politely smiled at them. Rory stepped forward and said,
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
“Hi, I’m Rory Gilmore and this is my step-father Luke Danes. We are…”
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
“Danes, huh?” the woman interrupted her. “Weren’t you the one who was searching for his wife?”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke only nodded and the woman’s impression changed into somehow sad ways. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“But didn’t I already tell you that she’s hadn’t been here?” she asked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, well, that’s the thing,” Luke started. “We… we think that it actually is her. You know, she is that kind of person who would change her name so that nobody could find her. She always has been that kind of crazy.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But why aren’t you supposed to find her?” the woman now asked curiously.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
“Well, if we only knew,” Rory said barely hearable.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The woman slowly nodded and remained in silence a few moments then she said,
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“But what do you want now? I can’t give you any information about her. I’m not allowed to.”

“Yeah, we know. We just hoped that you could maybe tell us the date of her next appointment here? It’s not forbidden to say this, is it? I looked it up,” Rory said.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Slowly, the woman shook her head.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“No, it’s not,” she admitted. “I’ll look it up for you, alright?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That would be great,” Rory answered and looked at Luke, who had remained strikingly silent for the last couple of minutes.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]He had become pale. Rory couldn’t identify the look on his face. First she thought it was hope but then she realized his face mirrored fear. Sheer angst. Without a word, she took his hand and squeezed it slightly.
Luke just nodded then turned again to the woman behind the desk who was just looking up from her computer and said,
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m very sorry to tell you this, but she’s not our patient anymore.”
“What do you mean she’s not your patient anymore? Where is she now?” Luke had trouble not to shout.

They were so close.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] “She’s not coming here again in any time soon. Dr. Sutherland will look after her but she has been transferred.”
“Transferred to?” Rory pushed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The woman contorted herself. Uneasiness was recognizable.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Please, tell us. You’re the only chance we have,” Rory begged.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

As Luke watched his step-daughter, he impalpably smiled. She had put the Rory-face on. And he knew that nobody ever – not even Lorelai – could resist that face. It was impossible. And sure enough, the woman answered.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Okay, she’s in the Virginia Mason Hospital, but I didn’t say anything.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Thank you so much. You have no idea, how much you helped us,” Rory beamed.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
“Yeah, thank you,” Luke mumbled on the way out.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“What’s wrong with you?” Rory asked as they sat in a taxi to Virginia Mason.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“Yeah, well. Why is she in the hospital? There’s gotta be something wrong, right?”
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]“You don’t know for sure, maybe…” Rory broke off.
Luke was right and she didn’t dare to think further.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Half an hour later, they were entering the lobby of Virginia Mason Hospital. Luke had become, if possible, even paler. He breathed hard, as he asked at the front-desk.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m looking for Lorelai Danes… ah… Lundt?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“One moment, please,” the front-desk girl answered, typed something on the keyboard then continued. “She’s in room 1408.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“Hopefully it isn’t as creepy as in the Stephen King story,” Rory tried to joke, as they stepped into the elevator, but Luke said nothing. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
The expression on his face was almost blank. And as blank as his face was, his mind was, too. He didn’t want to hold his expectations up too high. What if it wasn’t Lorelai at all? What if it was really serious?
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]

The elevator came to a halt and the two of them stepped out into a white, bald corridor. Slowly, they walked down the hallway and stopped in front of room 1408.
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]They looked at each other, took deep breaths and then softly knocked on the wooden door.[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! Eek
das has du doch mit absicht gemacht... alles geplant hast du das... du... du has extra so schnell geupdated... nur damit du uns auf DIESEM cliffhanger fürn paar tage sitzen lassen kannst...

Ich schwör dir, Ced, wie lieb ich dich auch hab, aber wenn ich nich in allerspätestens einigen Tagen das nächste kapitel hab, dann steig ich persönlich in den flieger um dir in den Arsch zu treten!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Calm down, honey :lach:
Du kennst mich doch, Cliffhanger sind sooooooo toll xD
Das naechste Chapter kommt aber bald, versprochen.

love, Ceddy :pfeif:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ich glaubs nicht. Das ist wohl nicht dein Ernst?!???
Es geht nun wirklich nicht, dass du uns auf diesem Cliffhanger sitzen lässt.
Wenn du nicht bald weiterschreibst, steige ich mit Jule in den Flieger und halte dich fest, während sie dir in den Ar*** treten kann.

Wieder einmal hat mich dein Schreibstil fasziniert. Aber das mit dem Cliffhanger verzeihe ich dir nicht so schnell.

Glg Ramona

Sometime I take a carton of eggs out of the fridge an look at it and think
that maybe one day I'll crack an egg and a little baby chicken will fall out and I'll wash him of and rais him indoors and then...
I'll have a friend.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste