Her dream (Spoiler für Staffel 7)*complete*

[Bild: herdream4.jpg]
credits to Patricia (und ich hab auch noch dran rumgedreht)

Okay, ich muss vorweg schicken, dass das nicht meine Story ist, allerdings darf ich sie hier posten, da die Autorin keine Deutsche ist. Ich werd die reviews übersetzen und ihr zukommen lassen (falls es welche gibt)

Chapter1: Back with news

Lorelai carried a sleeping Gigi, while Christopher was carrying their suitcases. They had just arrived back home from Paris, where they had visited Sherry, so that she could spend some time with her daughter. Lorelai had to admit that woman really had changed and she had tried very hard to get in contact with her daughter again.
So she and Chris had had a lot of time to themselves while Sherry was looking after Gigi and spending time with her.
They had had an amazing time, although the vacation didn’t go as planned. Thinking about everything that had happened during the past year, Lorelai didn’t expected to be married at that moment, especially not to Chris.
But it happened, and she was happy about it. With a smile she walked towards the car and waited for Chris to open the door, so she could place Gigi in the backseat. She buckled up the girl, while Christopher loaded their luggage into the trunk. She climbed in the passenger seat and watched how he sat down behind the steering wheel.
“What are you smiling about?” he asked her and gave her a flirtatious smile.
“Nothing.” She said in a girly voice and shrugged.
“What are you smiling about?” she asked him the when he was still staring at her and not starting the car.
“Nothing”, he smiled and gave her quick kiss.
“Gimme more!” she pouted and tried to pull him back in by his shirt.
“We have to go home” he told her and motioned to Gigi.
“But that’s mean and I don’t wanna go home without a kiss. Actually I will sit right here and pout the whole drive through and not say another word” she said and played being offended.
“Lore” he said and sighed.
“What? You are my husband, so gimme!” she claimed again.
“You are being annoying” Chris laughed and started the car. When the car started to roll Lorelai suddenly opened the door.
“Lore!” Chris yelled surprised.
“What? I told you we wouldn’t leave without you giving me another kiss” she laughed and hoped up and down on her seat, happy that her trick had worked and he had stopped the car again. He sighed again, gave her another short kiss, pulled back and started the car again.
“Gimme more!” she arrogated again and laughed.
“Oh Lore, come on, we will never get home like that!”
“I don’t wanna go home, I want another kiss!” she laughed again, knowing that she would win.
After the sixth time she had won, the last time threatening him she would jump out of the driving car she turned around to stare out of the window and stopped her babbling. She never thought she would be happy again, definitely not with Chris. After Sherry had gotten pregnant with Gigi, she had given up on the two of them. And when she and Luke had finally gotten together, well she didn’t expect that they would ever be apart. Well, she realized, things never turn out the way you expect anyway and then pushed back the thoughts about Luke. She didn’t want to think about him. He had pushed her away, he had let her walk away, he didn’t fight for her, she reminded herself and gave Chris another smile.
“You want to go to your place or mine?” she asked.
“Well, I would say yours, because we still have to move our stuff in there, but let’s go to Yale. Let’s go tell Rory first.” He said and she smiled at him and he smiled back.
“Yale it is.” She said and stared out of the window again. In the mirror she saw the sleeping Gigi and she was looking forward seeing Rory. This was like it was supposed to be: Father, mother, kids. Her dream had come true.
Chris was the one carrying Gigi now and they were standing in front of Rory’s new apartment. Lorelai had to admit that she was nervous. Everything that had happened, had happened so fast. It was as if the past few weeks had gone faster than light. It was now that she was standing in front of Rory’s apartment door, that she felt nervous. How would Rory feel about this? Would Rory be happy that her parents finally got married. It took them 22 years, so she would be happy right? She just had to be ready, because this was perfect.

Chris was completely oblivious to Lorelai’s nervousness and rang the doorbell, waiting impatiently for his daughter to open the door.
“What are you doing here?” Rory opened the door and was surprised to see her parents standing there. “Did you just come back from Paris?” she asked and they both pulled her into a hug. Rory noticed the giddy smile Lorelai wore and also Chris seemed very happy. Lorelai nodded when she gave her daughter free again.
“Can we come in?”
“Of course.” Rory stepped aside and let her parents in. She told them to sit down on the couch, when she walked into her small kitchen to make them some coffee. She waited until the coffee was finished before she joined her parents in the living room.
“So, how was Paris? Did you go to the Louvre and Montmartre? Did you see the Mona Lisa? How was Sacre Coeur? Did you like it?” Rory started, the giddy feeling from Lorelai infecting her as well.
“Nah, well, not everyone is such a nerd like you. We walked around bit and eat some great French desert. Oh, did you know that they put real chocolate into the Mousse au Chocolat over there? And it’s even fluffier than Sookies. I told Chris that I wanna take a bath in it, but he wouldn’t allow me.” Lorelai babbled and Chris took her hand to stop her, without success.
“And then the French Cheese? I mean it was good when we went backpacking through Europe, but add another fifty bucks per piece and you’ve got the experience of a lifetime! Paris is really so much better when you actually have some money to spend.” Lorelai giggled.
”So she spend all of your money on food?” Rory asked Chris.
“Nah she spend half of the money on food, the rest she spend for clothes, shoes and tips for the room-service, which she needed every five minutes, because they had to bring her coffee” Chris only laughed.
“So you had a good time?” Rory asked with a smile.
“God, ye it was so romantic. We had dinner every night in a fabulous restaurant from where you could see the Eiffel tower. They even had little Eiffel tower chocolates for desert” Lorelai said with a dreamy expression.
“I always thought the Swiss is known for it’s chocolate!” Rory said.
“That’s what I told you, see! That’s what I told you!” Lorelai pointed her index finger right into Chris face and bounced up and down on the couch. Rory gve her mother a strange look, but Chris only laughed, and Lorelai didn’t seem to notice.
“You seem very giddy” Rory said then.
“That’s because I am” Lorelai giggled.
“Wow, you really must have had an amazing time” Rory concluded and smiled. She was happy that her parents seemed to be happy.
“Actually there is something we need to tell you” Chris started and his smile got wider.
“What?” Rory asked suspiciously. Suddenly she didn’t like the smiles of her parents that much anymore.
“We got married” Loerlai blurted out and showed her the ring, she had hidden behind her back all the time. Rory was stunned. She felt like an anvil had just fallen on her head, but she smiled.
“That’s, umh… great” she finally pressed put and was tackled by her parents into a hug, the next second.
“See, I told you she would be thrilled.” Chris said to Lorelai.
“You are thrilled right?” he wanted reassurance from Rory then.
“Yeah, sure. I am thrilled, happy, ecstatic, all at the same time” Rory said, very unconvincingly, what seemed lost on her parents, though.
“Aw, that’s so sweet hon’” Lorelai gushed and pulled her into another hug.
“Rory where can I put Gigi down?” Chris asked then, because his arm was getting tired from the sleeping child.
“Uhm, put her into the bedroom. It’s right over there” Rory said, pointed into the direction of her bedroom, but her eyes never left her mother.
”I’ll fill her in bout the proposal in the meantime” Lorelai winked at Chris when he stood up and left the room.
“Actually, it was so romatic! We were at that restaurant we told you about and…” Lorelai started, but Rory interrupted her.

“Mom!”
“What? Should I start at the proposal directly? Right, okay, no set up. We were eating and suddenly...” again Rory interrupted her, more harshly this time.
“Mom, have you lost your mind?” she asked her and a bit of anger swung in her words, but it was rising steadily inside of her.
“Rory..” Lorelai looked at her daughter and had no clue what she was talking about.
“How could you marry dad? How could you? You didn’t plan this! You didn’t look for a wedding dres, you didn’t send out invitation. You had no guests and no bridesmaids. You didn’t even care that I wasn’t there, your own daughter! But how could you do this? Not a year ago you wereebgaged to Luke and you love him and you desperately wanted to marry him and now you just marry dad? Is this a joke? Then please tell me it is the first of April! You two can’t be serious. You’ve only been together for a few months and I honestly always thought this was just a fling for you. That ou were trying things out with dad as a distraction from Luke. And now you two are married? Mom….” Rory trailed off when her father came back. Again he was oblivious to the pained expression on Lorelai’s face, which she wore since Rory had said Luke’s name and he also stayed oblivious to Rory’s serious expression.
“Go, Gigi is out cold. The jetlag really got to her. I think she will be awake all night. You told her about the proposal?” he asked, placed a kiss on Lorelai’s cheek and sat down beside her.
“Yeah sure” she smiled and pulled his arm around her shoulder, wanting to show Rory how happy she felt.
-xxx That evening xxx-

April was staying over at Luke’s for another week, because her mother was still with her grabdmother. She enjoyed staying at her father’s and felt more comfortable around him every day. She liked helping him at the diner. If she was lucky, he allowed her to run the cash register. And when she did, he allowed her to keep the tips. They were closing up now and April helped him lifting the chairs on the tables.
“Hey Dad?”
“Yeah?” he asked and heaved another chair onto the table.
“Can I use the bathroom upstairs?”
“Of course, since when do you have to ask? We’re almost done here anyway. I’ll be right there with you.”
April nodded and climbed the stairs to Luke apartment.
Luke shook his head as he watched his daughter leave. A couple of years ago, he thought, he would never have wanted a kid. And now he couldn’t imagine his life without one. With a small smile forming on his lips he finished closing the diner. He checked if all the doors were locked and then climbed the stairs towards his apartment. He was surprised to find the whole place dark.
“April?” He switched on the lights and went to check her bed. She wasn’t there so he figured she was still in the bathroom.
“Do you want to watch a movie or something?”
He sat down on the couch and switched on the TV. He zapped for a few minutes, glancing at the bathroom door occasionally. Suddenly he got worried and walked towards the door. He knocked twice.
“April, are you okay?”
“Go away.” Came the harsh reply from inside
He shook his head, wondering what was wrong.
“April?”
“I said go away. Leave me alone.”
“Come on, you can talk to me.” He said, surprised what brought this on. Everything had been okay when she had gone upstairs, or?
“No.”
He thought for a while and felt pretty helpless. He had no idea what was going on with her.
“April, what is it?” he tried again
“Leave me alone.” Was the only reply he got.
He shook his head and walked away. He waited for 5 more minutes and when she still didn’t come out, he picked up the phone. He thought about calling Anna, but there was nothing she could do from there and she had enough trouble already with her mother. So he called the only other person he knew, who might know what to do.
-xxxxxx-

Lorelai was still shocked from her conversation with Rory earlier. She knew Chris knew nothing about it, and she wouldn’t tell him. He put Gigi into bed, and went upstairs to their bedroom afterwards. He told her to come upstairs, but she’d told him she wasn’t tired yet and wanted to stay downstairs to watch TV.
She couldn’t find anything good and was happy when the phone rang. She flew up and answered.
“Rory?”
“Sorry, no. It’s me, Luke.” Lorelai felt like she was punched in the gut. It was so good to hear his voice again and her breath caught in her throat and she couldn’t say anything for a moment.
“Oh hey. What’s up?” She was surprised how casually she got it out and desperately wanted to know why he was calling her, especially this late at night. Maybe he knew about her and Chris?
“Something’s wrong with April. She locked herself up in the bathroom and she won’t come out. She’s been in there for half an hour already and she won’t talk to me.” He told her with a hint of desperation in his voice.
She sighed in relief. Maybe he didn’t know after all.
“You asked her to come out?”
“No, I told her to stay in there. Of course, I told her to come out, but she told me to leave her alone.”
“Okay….” She stretched the word as she thought about things that could be wrong with April.
“Hey Luke?”
“Mmm..?” he grunted and she knew that he was still staring at the bathroom door.
“Do you know if April has started her period already?”
“What?” he nearl screamed into the phone and she held it a bit farther away from her ear.
“Does she already have her period, you know, as in menstruation, aunt flow, the red…” she started to ramble.
“She is way too young for that” he said and sounded so sure.
“Luke, she is nearly thirteen years old, I got mine with twelve. She’s at that age now. So, does she already..?” he cut her off, before she could finish her sentence.
“I don’t know. I don’t think so.” He said, clearly uncomfortable. Lorelai could picture him scraping his neck with one hand, his face beet red.
“Then maybe she did now? Rory locked herself in the bathroom for a full day until she would tell me what was wrong with her.”
“So it could be…” he said.
“Yeah. It could be. I assume you don’t have any sanitary products, like pads laying around?"
He rolled his eyes.
“Why would I?”
“I don’t know. Maybe you use them to dry your dishes, or something, who knows. You should get some” she quipped.
“Where? Everything is closed by now” Luke said, the desperation rising in his voice.
“Well, I could give you some, if you want, that is” she said, suddenly shy.
“Would you?”
“Of course.” she nodded.
“I’ll be right there.”
She ran upstairs and grabbed a pack of pads from the bathroom. She glanced at the bedroom door that was closed. She didn’t feel like explaining where she was going, so she just left without saying anything.
She drove her car towards the diner and Luke was waiting for her , the diner door unlocked.

“Thank God you’re here.” He exclaimed when he saw her.
“No problem.” She said, the shyness still there and followed him upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.
“April, it’s Lorelai. Can you open the door for me?” she asked.
“Go away.” Came from the inside.
“Honey, I know what’s going on with you and I’m here to help. Just open the door okay?” Lorelai glanced at Luke, who was waiting impatiently and gave him a little smile.
After a few seconds they heard the door unlock and April opened the door a little bit.
“Are you sure you can help me?”
“Positive.” Lorelai glanced at Luke one more time before she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her again.
“You got your dad pretty worried out there” shesaid and handed April the package.
“I don’t wanna talk about that with him.” April admitted.
“I can understand, but he was really worried.” Lorelai smiled at the girl who should have been her step-daughter by now. Her chest tightened.
“I just felt so weird talking about that with him.”
“Why don’t you see it from the scientific side? It’s a normal reaction of your body when your monthly cycle is over and a new one starts”
“True. According to the books it’s a pretty interesting topic. Did you know that a woman only looses a half cup of blood during one menstruation?” April was immediately in her element.
“No, not really. But I am happy to know that now” she smiled at April and stroked her over the hair.
“I better get going and leave you to your business” Lorelai said and pointed to the package. April nodded.
“You know how it works?” she asked the girl and opened the door to step out.
“Not yet, but the instructions on the back are very detailed” April smiled.
“Thanks Lorelai” she said then.
“You’re welcome” Lorelai replied and left the bathroom.
Luke waited outside impatiently.

“She got her first period. You’re daughter is a woman now” Lorelai told Luke with a small smile. She knew that this was a scary experience for all parents and she remembered how freaked out she had been when it had happened with Rory.
“But she is just a kid” Luke said and looked as helpless as he felt.
“Not anymore” Lorelai said. Luke only looked at her and for the first time since she had stepped into the diner she really looked at him. He looked good, even in the sweat-pants and T-shirt he wore, his sleeping clothes.
His hair was cut and his stubble there as always. He looked the same. Well, almost. Something about his eyes was different, but she couldn’t tell what exactly. That moment she wanted to go over, and hold him tight, let her hands glide over his cheek and share his worries about April. But he wouldn’t let her. He had pushed her away. He didn’t want her in April’s life. And she was married now, to Chris.
“I should go” she said quietly, after a long silent moment, where they had stared at each other.
“Thank you” he told her with honesty.
“No problem” she shrugged.
“Maybe I can make it up to you with a cup of coffee? Come by the diner tomorrow” he said and smiled that boyish smile she had always loved so much.
“I can’t” she said then, barely audible.
“Oh, uhm, if you don’t have to time tomorrow... I mean... I didn’t mean it has to be tomorrow, it could also, uhm…” he stopped when she just looked at him and didn’t stop his rambling.
“I married Chris” she blurted out the next second and then bolted out of the apartment. Luke just stood there and stared blankly ahead. He must have misheard. She didn’t say…
“Dad, I am sorry” his thoughts were interrupted the next second when April came out of the bathroom and gave him a hug.
Tell us what you think!

uuuuuhhhh....very interesting!

Season 7 spoiler fic...
ich find sie sehr gut geschrieben!
Es ist toll zu lesen, was andere aus der jetzigen grausamen Situatin machen würden.

ich bin echt gespannt, wie es weiter geht.
Gefällt mir sehr gut so weit!!!

Jule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

ich kann mich da nur anschließen...ma schaun wie Luke reagiert...wann gibts denn nen neuen Teil?!?

[SIGPIC][IMG] http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/signaturepics/sigpic8147_8.gif [/IMG][/SIGPIC]
JJ mit :herz: und Seele
'cause Chris-free is the way to be

Danke ihr zwei, ich werde es weiter geben!

hey...

I liked it, too.
Very interesting...the scene with Luke and Lorelai was great...
I'll stay tuned..

Cedric

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chapter 2: Cheer for me

It was 3 o’clock in the afternoon and it was quiet in the diner. Besides Luke and two tourists at the corner table by the window the place was completely abandoned. Luke had sent Caesar and Lane home for a break until dinner rush. He had no problem handling the place on his own.
When the bell above the door suddenly rang, he looked up. He expected it to be April, and was surprised when it was her mother instead.
“Anna,” he said surprised
“Hello Luke,” she greeted him.
“I didn’t know you were coming home.”
She walked towards the counter and sat down on one of the stools.
“Coffee?” She nodded.
“Yes please.”
He turned around and filled a cup with coffee placing it in front of Anna.
“April’s not here yet. I’m sure she’ll be here anytime now,” he tried to start a conversation.
“That’s okay. I wanted to talk to you anyway,” she clarified, took another sip of coffee and placed the cup back on the counter.
“Everything went fine,” he said, somehow having the urge to defend himself. There was something in her tone he didn’t like. He started telling about all the time he and April spend together. A little uncomfortable he even told her about April having her first period.
“So she locked herself up in the bathroom?” Anna sounded surprised, but he could also see something like regret in her eyes.
“Yeah. I didn’t know what to do so I called Lorelai,” he admitted a bit sheepishly.
“You what?” she shot him an angry look.
“I didn’t know what to do. You were halfway across the country. Lane wasn’t there, Liz was already asleep. Lorelai was the only person who could help. She talked to April and gave her that stuff… you know.” He gestured with his hands, to make it clear what he meant and Anna had to smile about that.
“So how is she?” she wanted to know, the smile still present on her face.
“After that incident she was fine. Maybe a little more cranky then normal, but hey, that’s normal right?” he searched for reassurance from her, that April’s crankiness hadn’t been his fault.
“Yeah,” She agreed and then went silent and thought for a moment.
“Luke, listen, I need to tell you something.” She said in a serious tone.
“What?” He noticed the change in her tone and already knew he wouldn’t like what was coming next.
“I’ve thought about this for a long time, and I don’t really know how to tell you this so I’m just going to drop it upon you. April and I are moving to New Mexico.” Luke stared at her for some seconds
“What?” he exclaimed he voice louder than intended.
“My mother isn’t doing so well. She can’t live on her own any longer and I don’t want to put her in a retirement home. So April and I are going to move there so she can stay with us,” Anna explained.
“How about she moves over here?” he tried to reason with her.
“Oh no, I can’t do that. She’s been living there for half her life. I can’t take her out of that house Luke. You have to understand,” she said and the whole thing sounded lame to him.
He sighed. Not really knowing what to say. He thought about a proper response, about a way to prevent this from happening when April entered the diner.
“Mom!” She dropped her backpack next to the door and ran into her mother’s arms. “I didn’t know you were coming home.”
“I wanted to surprise you honey.” Over April’s shoulder Anna gave Luke a pointed look that told him that the conversation was over and he wasn’t really keen on discussing this with April present anyway.

Lorelai and Chris were sitting on her couch, watching a movie. Gigi was asleep in Rory’s room, what nowadays was more her room. Lorelai let it happen and didn’t tell Chris how she felt about Gigi moving into Rory’s room. Plus, it was the only room in the house Gigi could sleep in anyway. They couldn’t let her sleep on the couch and still watch TV after Gigi went to sleep, and she definitely didn’t want the girl in her bed at night.
“Hey Lore?” Chris asked and interrupted the silence.
“Yeah?” she asked, still watching the movie and not in the mood for anything besides that.
“I think we should go to that festival,” he demanded.
“What festival?” she asked still distracted by the TV.
“This knit-a-thon, there a big banner in the middle of the town,” he clarified.
“Ah, that. I’m participating,” she answered still not looking at him.
“Good. I have no idea what happens there, but I’m curious to find out. When are we leaving?” he asked.
“You wanna come?” she asked and faced him for the first time.
“Sure, it’ll be fun,” he shrugged.
“Ah, Chris, I’m sure you’ll be bored. Why don’t you stay here? Or do something with Gigi? Go to the playground? The weather is good. It’s cold, but it’s not raining,” she smiled.
“Why should I be bored? I talked to my mother this morning and she’ll watch Gigi this evening. We could spend some time together at the festival, just as. And I could meet your friends and neighbors,” he tried to convince her.
“Chris, honey, really. I’ll go to the festival alone and you’ll spend some time with your mother and your daughter, okay?” she smiled and kissed him.
“Lore, what is this? Why don’t you want me to come with you? I’m your husband. We’ve been married for three weeks now and I haven’t met anyone from this town yet. Are you ashamed of me?” he asked her upset.
“I know that we’re married. God, you don’t need to remind me every damn day!” she yelled and sprang off the couch.
“Obviously I need to, because you act like we are just casually dating. You can’t keep me out of your life, that’s not how a marriage works,” he yelled back.
“I am not keeping you out of my life! You moved in here, remember? With Gigi and all of your stuff, so don’t tell me I am keeping you out of my life,” she tried to defend herself.
“Yeah, I moved in here, but I never got to meet your neighbors. You keep me away from the inhabitants of this town on purpose. Why don’t you want me to meet them? As your husband and a new member of this town I have a right to meet them!” he was still yelling.
“I am not keeping you from the neighbors! I think you are paranoid”
“Of course you are. We go to the cinema in Hartford…”
“Because they have newer films”
“We go shopping in the mall down in Hartford”
“Because they have a bigger selection”
“We go to restaurants in Litchfield and Woodbridge”
“Because they have the better food” she argued.
“That’s bull, Lore and you know it. Sookie is one of the best chefs in the area, she could have made us something. But no, you don’t want me in the Inn, you don’t want me at the supermarket or the restaurants around here.”
“That is not true,” she said and even to her it sounded lame.
“Do the townspeople hate me that much that you don’t want to be seen with me?” he asked more quietly now, but still upset.
“Oh hon’, they don’t hate you. They don’t know you. I just don’t want you to get scared away by the crazy people around here” she searched for an explanation for her behavior.
“That could never happen. I love you, Lore. And if they really scare me, then we just have to move” he smiled sweetly and hugged her.
“Move, yeah, right. Really easy,” she said in a strangled tone and hugged him back, so he couldn’t see her face. “You really wanna come with me? Although it will be crazy and boring and loud and everybody will be drunk?” she asked him when she pulled back from the hug.
“I really wanna come with you Lore. And come on, it will be fun. You, and me lot’s of crazy people to mock and booze. It’ll be great,” he said encouragingly and kissed her.
“You’re right,” she said, unconvinced, but kissed him back.

Gigi was spending the night Francine’s so Lorelai and Chris had the evening all to themselves and as promised Lorelai took him to the knit-a-thon festival. The whole town was decorated with wool. Everywhere you looked, you saw wool, of creatures made out of wool. Every tree in the town center was packed in wool blankets, and even the gazebo was decorated in many different colors.
“Is this what town festivals are always like?” Chris looked around in amazement.
“Oh yeah, although this is definitely not close to the largest festival ever given,” he shook his head in disbelieve.
“I wonder why you like it so much,” he said with raised eyebrows while he looked around and took the whole scene in, like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing.
“What’s not to like? And I warned you, by the way, so I don’t wanna hear any complains,” she scolded playfully, gave him a peck and tugged on his hand.
“Come on, I want to participate in the knitting contest,” Lorelai told him then.
“The what?” He looked next to him but Lorelai was already gone.
She was standing in front of one of the stands and he had no choice but to follow her. He looked around and recognized a few people. Lorelai’s friend and co-worker Sookie and who he assumed was her husband were selling spaghetti. And there was this guy who always acted crazy selling knitting needles. And in the middle of the square was a small pet zoo. He wondered if he could put Lorelai’s crazy dog in there at the end of the evening and have him taken away. The animal was driving him crazy.
“Chris,” Lorelai was yelling his name from the stand so he had no choice but to follow her.
“Hey,” he said when he had reached her.
“What were you doing?” she wanted to know.
“Looking around,” he shrugged.
“But you have to cheer for me!” she pouted and he slung his arms around her waist. Then he shook his head, bout how bad he had it and smiled.
“Sure,” he said and kissed her.
“Hey Lorelai, who’s your friend?” Miss Patty was standing behind the stand.
“Oh, you remember Rory’s father right?”
“Oh, how could I forget such a handsome young man?” she smiled seductively.
“I’m sorry Miss Patty? Was it?” he asked with a smile.
“Yes, handsome. I am honored that you remember my name”
“My pleasure, but I have to disappoint you, I’m taken,” he said and showed her his wedding ring.
“Aw, that’s a shame. Where’s that wife of yours?” Miss Patty asked suspiciously. This couldn’t be true.
“Standing right next to me” Chris smiled proudly, placed a kiss on Lorelai’s cheek and missed the look of shock crossing her face when he told Miss Patty that they were married.
“Oh.. uhm.. how nice,” Miss Patty said and gave them a fake smile.
“Uhm, would you two excuse me? I have to go and find Babette,” she excused herself then and hurried off.
“You didn’t tell them we’re married?” Chris turned to Lorelai, after they were alone again.
“Never had the opportunity to,” Lorelai shrugged it off and then kissed him to distract him.
“I am going up there now, otherwise the contest will start without me,” she said then and left him standing alone.
While Lorelai was on the stage and started in the fast-knit-a-thon, Chris was down in the crowd cheering for her. While he was cheering he missed the looks the townspeople gave him at first and then muted his cheers a bit, because he became scared by the hostile stares they gave him. He had no idea how to act around them and how to get on the good side with them, so he decided to just ignore them at one point. Lorelai had asked him to cheer for her so that’s what he did.
Halfway through the competition Lorelai looked up, when she heard that it had gotten more silent somehow and she found Chris standing alone in front of the stage watching her and the others, while the rest of the townspeople had moved about ten meters to the back, and were completely silent, except for hushed whispers and very telling stares in Chris’ and her direction.
“Thank you very much Patty,” Lorelai muttered angrily, but kept knitting.
The moment the competition was over the townspeople started to pack their things, cleaned up and tore down their booths and took their punch and marched off to Luke’s, giving Lorelai and Chris a last angry look.
“I thought there would be more?” Chris asked confused when he saw them packing their things.
“Well, you must have misunderstood,” Lorelai smiled at him and then showed him the waffle stand Kirk had still open.

Luke was sitting in his apartment and tried to ignore everything that was going on outside. He was sitting in his leather chair with a bottle of beer in his hands, forgetting about what Anna told him earlier. There was no way he could allow her to take away his daughter. He just had no idea how to stop her….
Luke was suddenly disturbed from his thoughts when the phone rang. He stood up and answered.
“Hello?”
“Luke?” Luke flinched when he heard TJ’s unmistaken voice at the other side of the line.
“What is it TJ?”
“Liz had the baby,” TJ informed him and it wasn’t clear if he sounded more excited or freaked out.
“She what? What hospital are you at?” Luke asked, springing up and grabbed his keys. The phone still at his ear.
“We never made it to the hospital. Liz decided yesterday that she wanted to have the baby here, so we called the midwife when the contractions started and there ya go” TJ enlightened him.
“Have you lost your minds? Do you know what could have happened to her? That is dangerous and unsanitary!” Luke lectured TJ.
“Don’t I know about the last part. The whole bedroom is a mess. Everywhere is something bloody or gooey, it’s yucky,” TJ complained.
“I never heard a grown man use the word “Yucky”,” Luke muttered.
“But ya know, Liz is happy and little Donatus is happy, so I’m happy,” TJ went on.
“Donatus? You named my nephew Donatus?” Luke asked and had to sit down again.
“No, but it’s kind of a cool nickname, don’t ya think?” TJ asked.
“You know what? I’m coming over, this talk is getting me nowhere. And I wanna see with my own two eyes that Liz and the baby are okay” Luke told his brother-in-law.
“Okay, but prepare yourself for the most huzzah-baby you’ve ever seen!” TJ said proudly.
“Huzzah-baby? I’m ending this call now TJ. See ya!” Luke shook his head and hung up.

Luke walked through the town square towards Liz’ and TJ’s house. He still couldn’t believe that she had had the baby at home, with a midwife. That was so irresponsible. What if something had gone wrong? But he realized that nothing went wrong, and that the baby was born healthy. He couldn’t wait to see his new nephew.
“Hey,” he looked up when he heard someone talk to him. He was staring directly into Lorelai’s eyes.
“Hey” he greeted back, his throat suddenly dry.
“Where are you up to? This doesn’t seem like a place you want to hang out tonight,” Lorelai tried to joke.
“No it isn’t. I wasn’t…. I’m on my way to Liz’s. She just had her baby,” he informed her and sounded proud.
“Liz had a baby? You never told me she was pregnant,” Lorelai was stunned.
He gave her an apologetic look. “Well, she was… pregnant, I mean. And she just had a baby. A boy,” he smiled proudly.
“Congratulations Uncle Luke,” she smiled at him.
“Thanks,” he smiled back slightly.
“What’s up? You don’t seem happy? Aren’t you happy about the baby?”
“I am. It’s just….”
“What? Is something wrong with April?”
“No, she’s fine. It’s just, Anna wants to move April to New Mexico.”
“What? Why?”
“Because her mother lives there and she’s not doing so well. And she doesn’t want to put her mother in a retirement home so now she wants to move there to take care of her mother.”
“Can she do that?”
Luke raised his shoulders. “I guess.”
“Luke, no.” She shook her head. “You’re April’s father. You have rights. You shouldn’t allow Anna to move April across the country. She can’t do that without your permission.”
“You think?”
“Absolutely. I know! You have to step up Luke. It’s about time you step up against that woman. She’s just doing whatever she wants and doesn’t consider you at all.”
“I don’t know. That’s a bit radical.”
“No it’s not and you know it. You have to step up Luke. You shouldn’t allow her to walk all over you the way she’s doing. You’re April’s father.” She put a hand on Luke’s shoulder. “Just make sure Anna knows that.”
He smiled and nodded. But his smile faded when he saw how Christ walked up to them. Lorelai quickly removed her hand. The moment was over.
“Hey, what are you two talking about?” Chris put his arm protectively around Lorelai’s shoulder and gave Luke a hostile glance, which clearly said ‘Back off!’.
“Nothing. Where did you go?” She looked up at Chris.
“I was talking to this guy at the waffle stand. He refused to sell me a waffle, I wonder why” He shot Luke another angry look.
“Hey Lorelai. I better go see Liz now. Bye”
“Bye Luke” She nodded and gave Luke an apologetic look. She watched until Luke was out of their hearing range until she turned to Chris.
“What the hell was that?”
“What was what?” he played dumb and Lorelai shook his arm off her shoulder.
“This ‘she’s mine’ attitude you just showed here” she told him.
“Well, sorry, that I don’t feel that good when I see you all cozy with your ex-boyfriend. I should be the one asking what that was!” he yelled back.
“That is none of your business. I brought you to this festival like you wanted, I presented you to the town and you told them that we are married. But I tell you something: I can talk to whoever I want.”
“One thing doesn’t have anything to do with the other. You owe me an explanation about this thing with the diner-guy!”
“I owe you nothing and his name is Luke!” she yelled at him and then marched off, left him standing in the middle of the town, while the townies watched him from the inside of the diner, waiting for Kirk, who was already making his way to the diner, knowing he heard everything.

Luke entered his apartment, happy after holding his nephew for the first time. It was hard to believe that TJ was the father of that innocent little boy. When he looked up at Luke with his big blue eyes and made a fist around Luke’s index finger he seemed so smart. He couldn’t help but smile when he thought back to that moment. Then his thoughts went back a little farther. ‘You’re April’s father. You have rights. You shouldn’t allow Anna to move April across the country. She can’t do that without your permission’ he heard Lorelai’s voice in his head.
Maybe Lorelai is right. She has kept April from him for twelve years. He will not allow her to take her away for the next twelve.
Suddenly determined he picked up the phone and dialed the familiar number.
“Anna Nardini,” he heard a familiar voice.
“Listen. April is my daughter as well, and I will not allow you to take her away from me. You’ve kept her from me for too long already, and you have no right to take her away from me again. Not now we’ve finally found each other. We’re doing great together. I love her and I don’t want to pry, but I think she loves me too….,” he started without waiting.
“Luke...” Anna tried to interrupt him.
“No, I’m the one talking now. For the past year I’ve done everything you told me. By doing that I ruined the most important relationship I’ve ever had. That happened and I can’t take that back now, but I will not let you ruin my relationship with April. If I were you I would reconsider moving to New Mexico and bringing your mother to you, because trust me when I tell you that it’s not going to happen. You are not taking April away from me. I am her father and I have rights too. I’d take you to court if I have to.” And with that, he hung up, without waiting for a reply.

T.B.C.

Great^^

Ich find die FF echt Klasse.
Sie erinnert mich sehr stark an die Serie und dass ist echt gut so

LoryFan schrieb:Great^^

Ich find die FF echt Klasse.
Sie erinnert mich sehr stark an die Serie und dass ist echt gut so

Die Autoren haben sich riesig über diesen review gefreut! Vielen Dank
EDIT (autom. Beitragsverschmelzung):
ich setz für das kapitel das rating jetzt einfach mal hoch NC-17!

[B]Chapter 3: Friends and a fistfight[/B]

Lorelai walked around town, enjoying the Christmas decorations. Christmas was definitely her favorite time of the year. It had been as long as she could remember. Her parent’s Christmas party was the only party she enjoyed going to on a yearly basis.
Lucky for her it was snowing. Stars Hollow was covered in a nice blanket of white snow. Lorelai breathed in the cool air, enjoying how it felt in her nostrils. She smiled and for just a second felt completely happy. It was as if she was the only person in the world. Everything around her disappeared. It was just her in her beautiful white world. It was as if she was a child again. The child that received snow as a present. It was still her present. The one thing in the world that could make her truly happy.

“Hey.”

Lorelai was shaken out of her thoughts and opened her eyes. She looked into a familiar pair of eyes and she blinked twice, making sure she wasn’t still dreaming.

“Are you enjoying your present?” Luke asked, although he already knew the answer. For a second he was thinking how she had dragged him out of bed for the first snow when they had been together. Now they weren’t together anymore and she was married. But still here they were, enjoying the first snow together.

She smiled. “You bet I am. It’s the most beautiful thing in the world you know.”

He shook his head. “I still can’t see why you like it so much. It’s so bright and so cold….” He started, but with a smile.

“Oh Luke, you’re such a baby.” She teased him and laughed. It was nice to see him.

“I’m not the baby here.” He shot back and pointed to the stroller.

For a second she thought he was talking about her, but then she noticed the pink stroller standing next to him.

“What’s this?” she asked and raised her eyebrows.

“This is my nephew. Liz’ kid.” Luke said with a proud smile on his face.

“A nephew, in a pink stroller?” she raised her eyebrows, looking slightly confused.

“Tell me about it. I believe it was TJ who picked it out. Can you believe he picked out a pink stroller for his son?” he started to rant, but then stopped.

“Maybe they bought it before the baby was born and he was hoping to get a daughter,” she tried.

Luke shook his head. “No, they didn’t buy this stroller until last week. Can you believe that?” he said.

“Sad to say, but yes I can,” she laughed. “What’s his name? I hope not something like George the second, or Henry the fifth,” she asked and Luke had to laugh.

“God, no. His name is Simon, although TJ insists calling him Donatus, cause he thinks it’s a cute nickname.”

“What has Donatus to do with Simon?” Lorelai asked confused and Luke only raised his eyebrows and gave her a pointed look.

“Okay, I probably don’t want to know the answer if there is one. So tell me, Simon like the boy from 7th Heaven?”

“Seventh Heaven?” Luke was clueless.

“Family series with a minister, his wife and lots and lots of kids and even more I love yous?!” Lorelai tried and got nervous when she realized that she might have said something wrong when Luke looked down, concentrating on his shoes.

“Okay, so no new Simon Camden. So Simon like the fruit ice guy?” she tried to get over the awkwardness.

“His name was Simon?” Luke asked and looked up.

“Yeah, at least that’s what Bob told me when they were here for Thanksgiving.” She explained.

“Mmm, interesting, but I think he is more a Simon like in “Simon and Garfunkle” Luke smiled.

“Liz listens to Simon and Garfunkle?” Lorelai said, keeping her mouth open in exaggerated surprise.

“No, Liz doesn’t. TJ does. They had the agreement that TJ would decide the name for a boy and Liz the one for a girl. So he should be lucky with Simon. God knows what else could have come to TJ’s crazy mind.” Luke explained. Then an uncomfortable silence set in and they both focused on the boy in the stroller. After a while Luke broke the silence.

“So, what are you doing, besides enjoying the snow?” he wanted to know, to keep the talk going and keep her with him for a bit longer. He didn’t want her to go yet.

“I was going to check out the Christmas festival,” she said and pointed to the decorations with her right hand.

“It won’t start until half an hour from now.” Luke said, only that something was said. And maybe because he hoped they could spend the half an hour together.

“I know,” she nodded and looked him in the eyes for a second. But before Luke could say anything the baby started crying in his stroller.

“I better get going I guess. He’ll stop crying as long as the stroller is moving,” he said, a bit disappointed that their time was cut short now.

“Oh, eh, okay. Sure… I guess I’ll see you later?” she asked, hope echoing in her voice.

“Why don’t you walk with me. You still have half an hour anyway,” Luke proposed, the hope in her eyes giving him the courage to ask.

“I’d like that,” she smiled happily.

Luke started pushing the stroller and Lorelai walked next to him. “So, where have you been up to lately? I haven’t seen you around much,” he started some more small-talk

“Oh well, you know, work. For some reason people want to get away before the holidays,” she stayed on the safe subject and left anything about Chris aside.

He nodded, kept pushing the stroller, but didn’t say anything.

“How are things with April? Have you talked to Anna yet?” she asked, really interested in what was going on with April.

“I made it very clear that I don’t allow her to move April across the country. And I got the feeling she heard me. Although I think I will consult a layer. You know, safe is safe”

Lorelai smiled. “Good for you and I think seeing a lawyer would be good. Although you don’t like them.”

They walked around for over an hour. Luke pushed the stroller while Lorelai was striding next to him. They talked the whole time, but both avoiding any memories or Chris as a subject. If you wouldn’t know better, you’d think that they were a happy new family, with a daughter and a pink stroller.

Everybody noticed them. Most of the Stars Hollow people were just happy to see Luke and Lorelai talking again. They knew that Lorelai was married to Chris now, but it was good to see the two of them on speaking terms again. Or even better than that, as friends. And they hoped that maybe, just maybe she would wake up, dump Chris and reconcile with Luke.
Unfortunately, there was someone else who saw them, someone who wasn’t as happy to see them together.

-xxxxxx-
Lorelai came home late that night. For the first time in weeks she felt happy. She and Luke were finally getting along. As friends. She hoped that things could go back to the way they used to be for them. Before they became more than friends.

After Luke had dropped of Simon back at Liz’ he had joined her for a while at the festival and she even got him to drink a glass of punch.
They had cheered for the snow man contests and had laughed together when Kirk had accidentally hit Taylor with a snowball he had intended to throw at a little boy, who had been teasing him about his ridiculous Christmas-tree costume.

The house was dark and she figured Chris and Gigi were both asleep. She put her coat on the coat rack and kicked off her shoes. With her purse still in her hand she entered the living room, switching the light on. Her hand flew to her chest when she saw Chris sitting on the couch.

“What are you doing in the dark? You scared me half to….” She stopped when she saw the look on his face.

“Honey, what’s wrong? Is something wrong with Gigi?” she guessed, although she couldn’t shake off the feeling that he was angry at her.

“Where have you been?” he asked in a harsh tone.

“Out. Taking a walk in the snow. Chris I told you!” she said, trying to stay calm and not get upset.

“Oh, and you were walking around with Sookie or Michel?” he said and got off the couch, waked over to her and glared at her angrily. Lorelai took a step back, out of reflex.

“I was alone. I told you. I said I was going to take a walk by myself and enjoy the first snow. Why are you yelling at me?” she got defensive, having an idea what this was about.

“Bull, Lore! I saw you! I saw you walking around with that diner guy!” he yelled.

“Diner guy? His name is Luke and he was introducing me to his nephew” she said angrily.

“Ah, so he showed you the little cute baby and you didn’t see through it. You fell for this lie. I never thought you’re that dumb!”

“Hey! I will not let you belittle me. And where the hell is the lie in there? I walked, we met, we talked and I saw his nephew. No lie, nothing. So what do you want?”

“I don’t want this grease freak keep hitting on my wife!”

“Stop insulting Luke”

“Oh so you are defending that jerk who punched me in my face? Nice. That’s loyalty towards your husband.”

“He was hurt and he was upset and he wasn’t thinking clear. And I don’t want you to insult him!”

“Okay, now that we got that straight, how long were you “talking” to him?” he said sarcastically.

“What are you implying?”

“I am just wondering. You know when you had him you slept with me, now that you’re married to me, maybe you need another adventure. I mean it’s not likely that you were walking through the cold half of the day. You can’t seriously think I’ll believe that”

“Are you completely crazy? I did not sleep with Luke!”

“Well, who knows? The baby was cute, he gets you into his cave and then you go at it. I bet this whole town would love it!”

“You’re right, maybe I should go and do it cause I can tell you that he is better than you!”

“Oh now that you are out of argument you try to get me at my ego. Nice try, but it’s not working! Go and fuck him, you will be back soon, cause you are MY wife, not his and you love me and not him!”

“I wouldn’t bet on that!” Lorelai yelled back and the second the sentence had left her mouth Chris eyes became huge and she put a hand over her mouth, like she could shove the words back in.

“Lore, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” Chris started to apologize when he saw her standing there, staring at him, both slightly out of breath. He took a step towards her and lay a hand on her shoulder, but Lorelai shrugged it of.

“Just leave me alone Christopher” she said, stepped in her shoes and took her jacket off the hook.
She slammed the door shut behind her and Chris wanted to follow her, when he heard steps from the kitchen.

“Daddy?” Gigi said. He sighed and went to look what she wanted.

-xxxxxx-
Lorelai walked around town without really knowing where to go. She was so mad at Chris. She couldn’t believe him! Why didn’t he understand that Luke and she were just friends? That slip was just because… she loved Luke as a friend. Not more and not less. And she had been upset. It didn’t mean anything. Why was he so jealous? He should know that he has no reason to be jealous. She shook her head and continued walking. This time she didn’t notice how beautiful her surroundings were. She even felt cold so she pulled her coat even tighter around her.

When she reached the square she saw how the last few people were cleaning out their boots from the Christmas festival. She couldn’t believe it was only an hour ago that she had walked here, happy. It seemed so far away now.

She looked around and saw that the light in the diner was still on. She knew better than to go to Luke right now. But the truth was she needed a friend right now. And more than anything, she needed a cup of coffee. So against better judgment she walked towards the diner.

Luke didn’t look up when he heard the bells jingle. “We’re closed.”

“I know. I’m sorry,” she said, but didn’t walk back out. He looked up.

“Lorelai? What are you doing here?” He automatically turned around and filled a cup with coffee. He placed it on the counter and waited for her to sit down at one of the stools.

She gave him a slight smile and took the cup in her hands. “Thanks.”

He nodded. “What happened?”

“Apparently Chris saw us at the festival earlier.”

“So? It wasn’t as if anything happened.”

She sighed. “I know. And I tried telling him that, but he was too mad.”

“I’m sorry,” he said truthfully. He hated Chris, but he didn’t want Lorelai to be unhappy.

She shook her head. “It’s not your fault. It’s something the two of us have to work out. Maybe I shouldn’t have come here.”

“Don’t be crazy. We’re friends right?”

She nodded. “I hope so.”

He smiled. “Me too.”

“So Simon was happy to see his mother again? My ears are still ringing from his screams” Lorelai changed the topic.

“Yeah, he was hungry and Liz is breastfeeding, so there was really nothing else we could have done, other than to bring him back” he shrugged.

“He is so cute though. He has your eyes”

“No, he hasn’t. he has Liz eyes.”

“But they are blue”

“They will change color soon. All babies have blue eyes,” Luke told her and leaned on his forearms on the counter, to be at her level.

“Yeah and sometimes they remain blue” she smiled flirtingly, forgetting for a second that this was her ex-fiancé. They looked into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. Then Lorelai remembered and broke the contact immediately. She was married. She loved Chris, her husband.

“Hey, can I use the ladies room?” she asked to get out of this situation somehow.

“Of course. You don’t have to ask. If you want you can use the one upstairs?” he proposed, because he knew she hated public bathrooms.

She nodded. “Thanks.”

He watched how she climbed the stairs. Then he walked around the counter and started lifting the chairs on the table. After a few chairs the diner bell rang again. A furious Chris walked inside.

“Where is she?”

“Who?” Luke looked at him, knowing who he was talking about, but confused by his sudden appearance.

“You know who. Where is she?”

“Lorelai is using the bathroom upstairs. Listen, why don’t you calm down,” he tried, not really in the mood for a fight with him after a long day.

“Calm down? I don’t want to calm down. She’s my wife. And I won’t allow you to take her away from me, you hear me?” Chris yelled at him.

“What are you talking about? Lorelai and I are just friends,” Luke tried to reason with him.

“Yeah right.” Chris took a few steps so that he was directly in front of Luke. “Listen to me pal. You are going to stay away from her. She’s my wife now. You had your chance and you ruined it. It’s too late now,” Chris was saying in a threatening tone and coming closer.

“We’re just friends,” Luke said again.

“Yeah right.” Without giving it another thought Chris took a swing and hit Luke’s cheek.

Luke, who didn’t saw it coming, fell backwards against a table. The chairs he just put up there earlier tumbled down. He struggled to get up on his feet and hit Chris in his face. His calmness long gone Luke was now furious. Chris had seen it coming and managed to stay on his feet. He hit Luke and soon they were hitting each other. Luke had Chris in a headlock at some point, but then Chris managed to get out of it. Luke punched him in the gut and got another swing in the face in return. That’s when he completely lost it. He would kill this jerk and he knew he could do it.

Lorelai heard the commotion upstairs. She ran downstairs and was shocked to see Luke and Chris in a fist fight.
“Stop,” she yelled and somehow got them apart. She stood in the middle of them and had to dug to avoid Chris’ fist. Luke had calmed down the minute he saw Lorelai, afraid he would hurt her, but Chris needed a little longer. He stopped hitting, but he remained yelling.

”I swear to god if you ever come near her again I am going to kill you!” Chris yelled.

“You? You want to kill me? You’re just lucky Lorelai came down, otherwise I would have killed YOU,” Luke said in a mocking tone, knowing that Chris was weaker than he was.

“Stay out of my way or I will forget myself and keep your hands off my wife!” Chris was still yelling, as angry as before, because Luke was giving him a small smile, signalizing that he wasn’t taking him serious.

“This is my town and you are in my diner. So if you want me to stay out of your way then move. Go back to where you came from, but don’t tell me in my house what I should or shouldn’t do. And now get the hell out of here or I’ll call Sam to arrest you.”

“This is not your town. I could buy this little hicktown if I wanted and your greasy self all along.”

“Good to know that you are financially settled cause you can expect my bill for the mugs, the table and the chair you broke. You’ll hear from my lawyer” Luke said, just as calm as before. He knew that the fact that Lorelai hadn’t said anything yet, was saying enough.

Lorelai was tired of it, took Chris by his arm and dragged him out of the dinner. When the door closed behind her she turned around and looked at Luke through the window, giving him an apologetic look. Then she tightened her grip on Chris’ arm and dragged him all the way home, ignoring his upset rant and his accusations.

TBC

Juhuu^^
Ne Schlägerei (nicht dass ich da drauf stehen würde,aber unter den Aspekt)

Chris ist schon en verdammter Idiot,der nur mit seinem Geld irgendwqas erreichen kann/will.

Ich hoffe,dass er aus dieser FF bald verschwinden wird.

Lg Barbs(die furchtbar krank ist und jetzt wieder ins Bett verschwindet xD )

Hey...toller Teil...
Ich hoffe ja mal, dass Lorelai und Luke sich schnell wieder vertragen
Naja bin heut nit so in FB Stimmung Big Grin
Hoffentlich gehts bald weiter

[SIGPIC][IMG] http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/signaturepics/sigpic8147_8.gif [/IMG][/SIGPIC]
JJ mit :herz: und Seele
'cause Chris-free is the way to be

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste