Dirty Little Secret

@Little-Anni: Danke schön für diesen zweiten genialen kommentar Smile
Freut mich ehrlich, dass es dir so gefällt ^___^
Ich muss auch sagen, ich schreib am liebsten auf englisch, da kann ich mich irgendwie besser ausdrücken, deutsch kann manchmal sehr pathetisch klingen, find ich Big Grin
Und ja, Finn und Rory würde nie jemand kombinieren, das dachte ich mir auch (bis ich so viele ffs auf fanfiction.net über das pairing gelesen hab), aber ich mag allgemein solche ships, die niemand vermuten würde, solche von serien/filmen/büchern vorgegebenen ships find ich nach ner weile nur noch öde xDDD

@Gilmore-Mariano: Danke schön auch an dich für dein FB! Wink
Hehe, ja, ich bin momentan sehr produktiv, ist auch mal selten.. aber das muss ich jetzt mal ausnutzen bevor ich wieder wochenlang rumsitz und keine ideen habe xD
Und wie du am nächsten Kapitel sehen wirst, Rory hält es nicht mehr lange aus....^^

@alexis1002: Danke schön für deinen Kommentar! Find ich echt toll, dass meine story so gut ankommt Smile
Und stimmt, so was heimliches, irgendwie verbotenes hatte schon immer nen großen reiz auf mich, ich schreib sowas gerne Big Grin

Und hier kommt auch schon Kapitel 4!
Kleine Ergänzung zum Disclaimer: Moulin Rouge gehört Baz Luhrmann und Ewan McGregor und Nicole Kidman gehören sich selbst.
Die Filmreferenz passte einfach gut^^

Dirty Little Secret

Chapter 4

How she had managed to survive all of her classes and not fall from her seat snoring, was a mystery to Rory. Yet when she entered the library to find some reading material for her next classes, she felt terribly tired. Sitting down in a quiet corner, the desk in front of her loaded with several piles of books, she leant back in the chair and sighed quietly. Looking around, she had problems to concentrate. Grabbing a book from the nearest pile, flipping it open in a desperate attempt to get rid of her exhaustion, Rory began reading.
But no words would sink in.
Groaning in frustration, she slammed the book shut again – which caused quite a noise in the silent library.
“Sorry”, she mouthed, looking around irritated.
“Don’t worry, Ace, you just woke them up again”, she heard a voice next to her.
She looked around, smiling as she recognized the blonde coming towards her.
“Hey, Logan.”
“Hey, Ace”, he said, sitting down opposite her.
“You got lost again?”, she smirked.
“Seemingly”, he admitted, looking around. “But psst, maybe nobody noticed me!”
She smiled, tilting her head, glad about this little interruption.
“So, Ace, what are you doing?”
“I’m trying to read”, she said, looking at the book piles in a mixture of frustration and guilt.
“Trying?”
“Can’t concentrate that good lately”, she admitted.
“Maybe you need a little time-out”, he said.
‘No, I need sleep’, she thought.
“What about we go out tonight?”
‘And that’s not how I get some sleep!’, she thought with a sigh. “Yeah, sure, why not?”, she replied instead, smiling at him.
“Alright, I’ll pick you up at seven, okay?”
“Okay”, she nodded.
“Great. See you then, Ace!”
With that he got up, winked at her and vanished behind the nearest bookshelf. With Logan gone, she turned to her books again, shaking her head barely noticeable.
“And now to you guys”, she mumbled, grabbing another book.

At a little after seven, a knock echoed through her dorm. She walked to the door, already dressed for a night with Logan in a nice little dress, her coat and shoes that she soon might regret to have chosen. Opening the door, she saw a smirking Logan on the other side. He came forward immediately, kissing her hello.
“Hey to you too”, she said, after he had let go again.
“Ready?”, he asked and offered her his arm.
She nodded and hooked into his arm, pulling the door close behind her, before following him along the corridor. They spent a lovely evening together. He brought her to a nice little restaurant, they talked a lot and it felt really good to be with him again – it actually felt as if nothing ever happened between them. After the restaurant, they walked around campus for quite a while, each one having pulled an arm around the other.
“So, Ace, you still need a little sleep?”
“Hmm, actually I think sleep is slightly overrated”, she replied with a grin.
“Finn’s saying the same”, Logan chuckled.
“Is he?”, Rory asked, falling silent after that, caught inside her thoughts.
“Yeah, even though he is the one sleeping the whole day after he’s been away all night. How he still manages to not get thrown from school, I don’t know. Finn’s a miracle.”
Rory wanted to agree, but remained silent.
“You ok, Ace?”
“Yes, yes, I’m good.”
“But you’re tired. I’d better bring you back to your dorm.”
“No”, she said, honestly disagreeing. “I don’t mind walking around with you a little more.”
“Well, alright, but walking makes me tired, so, what about we find some nice place to relax?”
“Mhm, sounds good”, she said, looking at him smiling.
He returned her smile and bent down to kiss her. After that he led her into one of the dorm buildings until Rory realized which room he was taking her to. His dorm. That he shared with Finn and Colin. Oh dear.
Logan opened the door and led Rory into the room – that was packed with people.
“It’s just Monday, but they are already partying again”, he sighed, closing the door behind them. “Hey, Finn! Colin!”, he yelled over the mass of people, until his two friends appeared, each one carrying a beer. “Hey, I told you two, no parties on Mondays, okay?”
“That must have slipped our minds, mate”, Finn replied, shrugging, a smirk on his lips. That smirk immediately vanished when he noticed Rory standing next to Logan. She couldn’t look at him and stared at her shoes instead, suddenly finding them very interesting.
“Anyhow, you better tell your friends to go now”, Logan went on. “Tell them to come back tomorrow”, he added with a grin.
“Colin, those are your friends”, Finn turned to him. “Tell them to leave!”
“Those are not my friends, I don’t know even half of them!”
“Why are they here anyway?”
“How should I know? You kept the door open!”
“I did not!”
“Just tell them to leave, alright?”, Logan interrupted Colin and Finn.
“You tell them!”
“Damn it, are you two babies tonight”, he addressed his friends, rolling his eyes before turning to the nameless crowd. “Listen up everyone! Party’s over. Go find another place to drink!”
A moan went through the mass but one after another turned to leave the dorm of the three boys. After some minutes, the common room was empty again except for Logan, Colin, Finn and an awkward feeling Rory. She’d never expected to be in the same room with her two – how should she call them? Love interest? Secret? She frowned, thinking about it, causing some people to look at her in concern.
“Hey, Ace”, she heard Logan address her.
She turned to him and smiled, noticing out of the corner of her eye that Finn and Colin were now sitting on their common room couch, fighting over the remote control.
“You look really tired, you sure you want to stay over?”
“Um, yeah, why not?”, she replied, still feeling rather confused by the unexpected situation.
“Hey, do you want to watch Moulin Rouge with us? I want to see Finn cry again!”
“Hey, I was just crying about Ewan McGregor being that small next to Nicole Kidman!”
“Oh I bet you two would nevertheless make a perfect couple”, Colin mocked.
“Who? Me and Nicole?”
“No, stupid, you and Ewan!” That earned Colin a hit into the ribs.
“You want to watch Moulin Rouge, Ace?”
“Oh I love Moulin Rouge, but if you don’t want to see it, I –“
“No, no, if the lady loves the movie, than we love the movie too”, Logan replied, grinning at her, before leading her towards the couch. “Guys, make way!”
Colin and Finn slowly moved towards the end of the couch, letting Rory and Logan sit down as well. Rory felt weird sitting down between Finn and Logan, but a quick glance at Finn signalled her that he felt fine about the fact that she came here with Logan. Even though that didn’t make her feel any better. When Colin started the movie and turned off the light, she suddenly felt two hands on her knees.
Her outraged and fearful gaze met Finn who quickly removed his hand, making sure Logan hadn’t notice anything. Rory threw one last look at Finn, half sorry, half irritated, but he didn’t even reply it. The evening went past with more fights between Colin and Finn, mostly concerning Colin’s urge to make Finn cry again and Finn’s wish to see some scenes over and over. Rory didn’t seem to care about any of this; she just sat on the couch, Logan’s arm around her shoulder and watched the tragic love story on screen.
She hoped it would never end that way for her, with Logan being the Duke and Finn being Christian. How would Logan react if he would find out about her and Finn? Would he do anything to stop Finn from getting to her, like the Duke in the movie? And would Finn go crazy over his jealousy and fear of sharing her with someone else? Or would they switch roles and both suffer from jealously and fight each other? And what was her part in that story? Would she die at the end, like Satine?
“Sometimes I wish I could sing like that”, she just heard Colin say.
“You don’t! Besides, that wouldn’t change anything about you, not to say, it would make you even scarier!”
“I am scary? Who said I am scary?”
“Oh I know a lot of girls saying that about you!”
“Who?”
“You know, I can’t remember names, Colin!”
“Whatever. I mean, come on, Ewan can do it as well – and he got the girl!”
“He did not, she died!”
“Tragic, isn’t it?”
“Indeed.”
“Hey, Ace, wake up, the movie’s over”, she heard Logan’s voice from far away.
She slowly looked around, blinking. The TV was blank again and so was the couch, Colin and Finn apparently gone already.
“Should I bring you to your dorm or do you want to stay over?”, Logan just asked, jerking her awake immediately. Was he just asking her to stay over night? It happened not really often that she would see him in the morning after spending the night at his place. She just had to agree, no matter what other reasons might wanted her to go to her own dorm.
“I’d love to stay here”, she said quietly, smiling at him, before he pulled her closer to him, kissing her and embracing her tightly. She leant her head against his shoulder, pulling her arms around his waist, looking up just in time, to see Finn coming from the bathroom, heading to his room, just wearing boxer shorts. Their gazes met and suddenly Rory felt guilty for lying in Logan’s arms – and not in his.
She watched him breaking their gaze and vanishing inside his room. She suddenly felt the urge to follow him, yet she recalled in whose bed she was supposed to sleep tonight. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore her rising feelings for Finn. Just in time for Logan to let go of her. He looked at her with a smile on his face. Grabbing her hand, he led her into his room, only a door away from Finn’s.
‘Damn it, stop thinking about that!’, she thought and followed Logan into his room, telling herself how lucky she should be. When he pulled her into a passionate kiss, she was sure that she would enjoy the night.

(Fortsetzung im nächsten Post, ich sollte echt lernen, mich kürzer zu fassen Big Grin)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meet Julio in Dirty Little Secret & Ever And A Day
[Member of the Life & Death Brigade and Rory Club]

Fortsetzung von Kapitel 4:

It was past midnight when Rory woke up again, feeling herself cuddled against Logan’s body. She looked around his room, blinking to get used to the darkness. She carefully removed his arm from her belly and slowly slipped from his embrace. Making sure he was still asleep, she sat on the edge of his bed and grabbed her dress from the floor. Pulling it over quickly, she got up and left his room, heading to the dorm bathroom.
She wasn’t expecting it to be lit. She slowly opened the door and looked around. There were the two shower cases, two toilet cabinets and the line of sinks, yet there was no reason why the light was on. That changed when the door opened again and a half naked Finn stood in the door frame.
He stared at her, before a grin broke from his face. She bit her lip and watched him coming closer, closing the door behind him. She couldn’t help but notice his muscled chest and the towel wrapped around his waist.
“Hey, love”, he said quietly, tilting his head at her worried face.
She continued staring at him, feeling how something rose inside her. It was then that the first tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and turned towards a sink, letting water run over her shaking hands before she splashed it into her face, bending over the sink. The water deafened her senses for a while, yet when she looked up again, she saw Finn standing right behind her, his face as concerned as she’s never seen him before.
She looked at him in the mirror before she couldn’t help it anymore. The tears came naturally, her sobbing growing so heavy, her knees too weak to carry her anymore. Rory collapsed on the floor, her face in hands, her crying echoing through the bathroom. She felt Finn’s arms around her and how he tried to calm her by whispering to her, even though she couldn’t understand a word. She couldn’t care about anything but the hot tears running down her face, how her throat was blocked by a huge lump, how her head began to spin wildly and –
Suddenly there was a loud noise and the warmth of Finn’s arms was gone. She continued sobbing, unable to see or hear what was going on in the bathroom. Only fragments came to her ears.
“Finn!”
“- not what you think –“
“- hate you –“
“- did nothing –“
“- could you?”
Logan –“
Pulling her arms around her knees, she leant against the cold wall. Minutes later, the fog behind her eyes lifted and she sobbed for one last time. Lifting her hand to wipe away her tears, she then saw Logan and Finn standing in the doorframe, talking loudly. When she got up slowly, walking to one of the sinks to wash her face, they both turned to her, throwing her worried gazes. Yet it was Logan who addressed her first.
“Ace, you okay?”, he said and walked to her to pull her towards him, embracing her tightly.
“I’m… fine…”, she mumbled, leaning motionless against him, her hands dangling at her sides.
“Finn said you just broke down crying, what’s wrong?”, Logan asked, but Rory just stared past him to meet Finn’s gaze. He was still standing in the door frame, watching them. His forehead was furrowed and he looked rather uneasy. She wondered how he convinced Logan that there was nothing between them when he had found her and Finn in the bathroom. Yet his eyes wouldn’t tell her.
So she looked away again, finally answering Logan’s question.
“I just had so much stress the last days, I’m fine now…”, her voice grew steadier with every word, adding even more to the lie that was growing in her heart. “I’m sorry you had to see me like this.”
“Don’t worry, Ace”, Logan whispered, before he noticed Finn watching them. “What are you waiting for?”
“I wanted to take a shower, if that’s allowed”, he said, his voice a little too serious.
“Sure”, Logan said and let go of Rory. Taking her hand, he led her out of the bathroom. She followed slowly, her steps insecure. When they went past Finn, she looked up to meet his gaze. His expression was unreadable, a fact that made her feel even worse. She looked away quickly, feeling new tears burning inside her eyes. Logan led her back into his room where they lay down on his bed in silence, he pulled the sheets over them and there was no word ever mentioned again about the incident in the bathroom.
Rory felt horrible. Not even embarrassed that Logan had seen her like that, also frightened about what happened between Logan and Finn that made Finn acting like this. She rolled onto her side, facing Logan’s door. This meant another night without sleep.
She lay awake for quite a while, hours passed rather quickly. When it was already getting light again, she looked around at Logan who was snoring lightly, lying on his back. She slipped from the sheets and gathered her things from the ground, before she tiptoed to the door and left. She slipped into her shoes in the common room and pulled over her coat. Opening the door, she left behind the embarrassment and sorrows of last night.
This has been a huge mistake. She knew she wasn’t that kind of girl. This was too much. She had to end it. Forget about both of them. Even though it hurt. Her whole life she has been learning from mistakes. After two miserably ended relationships she should have been smarter. How could she have thought she could be that kind of girl that didn’t care in whose arms she fell asleep? Her mother had all right to be disappointed in her only daughter. She should have known better.
When she reached her dorm, she quietly unlocked the door and slipped in. She slowly walked to her room, opened the door – and almost let out a shriek.
There was someone lying in her bed.
She quickly closed the door to not wake Paris. Just standing by the door, she stared at her bed, before she switched on the light. There was a deep groan as soon as the room was illuminated. She crossed her arms over her chest and watched how a messy dark haired head emerged from her pillows, sleepy eyes blinking at her.
“What are you doing here?”, she asked, her voice barely audible. She didn’t know whether to be shocked or happy, yet she tended to choose the first one for she had been sure that she wanted to forget about all of this. But when she looked into his eyes, she wasn’t sure anymore.
He sat up on her bed, his chest bare and apparently he was just wearing boxers.
“Finn, I don’t know what to think”, she muttered, still standing at the door. “Back there, you seemed to ignore me and now you’re lying in my bed – hang on, how did you come into my bed?”
“I lay down, love”, he said, tilting his head.
She continued to stare at him.
Paris let me in.”
“What??”, she blurted out, gaping at him. “What did you tell her?”
“I told her it was a surprise and I kept bugging her until she let me in.”
Rory eyed him suspiciously.
“I promised, I haven’t told her anything!”
“But it’s Paris we’re talking about. She’ll know!”
She felt the lump inside her throat growing again. Leaning against the door, she buried her face in her hands, once again overwhelmed by self-pity, sorrow, guilt and the heaviness of this new situation.
“Oh love”, she heard Finn whisper when he got off the bed and walked over to her, pulling her into a tight embrace. She leant her head against his bare chest, feeling his warm skin, wrapping her arms around him, just wanting him to hold her.
“I can’t do this, Finn”, she muttered against his chest but he just shook his head, kissed her hair and held her even closer.
They seemed to stand like that for a very long time, before Finn finally let go of her. She looked up at him, her blue eyes clouded by tears. He raised a hand and cupped her face, wiping the tears away with his thumb. That was the moment she finally made her choice. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
“This was a terrible night”, she then broke the silence.
“Indeed”, he nodded, leading her to the bed and taking off her coat.
They sat down next to each other, Finn’s arm around her waist, Rory’s fingers hooked into his.
“I just want to forget about it”, Rory went on.
“What else do you want, love?”
She turned her head to look directly into his eyes, suddenly noticing how blue his eyes were. She never knew he had blue eyes - for the most time she had seen him was during parties and other night time encounters. She got lost inside the grey mixing with the blue, both keeping her rather hypnotised.
Without really knowing about it, three words slipped her mouth.
“I want you.”

...to be continued...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wieder ein super part. ich bin echt begeistert von dieser story....so langsam fühle ich mich so, als ob ich mich auch in dieser story befinde und das ganze hautnah miterlebe. ich meine, deine beschreibungen und das alles. es ist alles so realistisch, so vorstellbar.

oh man ich hätte nicht in rorys haut stecken wollen, als sie mit finn und logan in einem raum ist. sie scheint für beide ziemlich viel zu empfinden und fühlt sich schuldig.....das ist nicht leicht, aber sie hat sich selbst in diese lage gebracht. da muss sie jetzt durch.

schreib ganz schnell weiter.

deine anni

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sig made by Falling~star
stolzes Mitglied im Rory & Logan Club und in der Life and Death Brigade - Nothing heals me like you do

oh man oh man. Rory reitet sich ja nur immer tiefer in dieses Sache rein! Aber es einfach genial wie du es schreibst.
Und deine Kapitel sind alles andere als zu lang! Big Grin Also wag es nciht sie kürzer zu machen solange du sie noch so lange schrieben kannst! Je länger desto besser! Big Grin
Ich bin ehrlich gesagt sehr gespannt wie lange du Rory das noch so machen lässt, bis sie komplett zusammen bricht, wo sie jetzt schon ihre kleinen Zusammenbrüche fast ständig hat. Nicht das ich es nciht verstehe. Wer könnte so etwas schon?
Du schaffst es auf jeden Fall das man das gefühl das man mit Rory wirklich die Sache miterlebt. was ich wirklich klasse finde.
Freu mich auf den nächsten Teil!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~
Stolzes Mitglied des Buch-Clubs!

Hallo!

So, bin gerade auf deine FF gestoßen und wirklich froh darüber Smile

Du schreibst wirklich genial, man kann sich alles ganz genau vorstellen.

Finde die Idee zur Story toll, ich mag Geschichten über nicht "übliche" Pairings, außerdem finde ich Finn toll!

Bin schon richtig gespannt, wie es weiter geht!

Liebe Grüße,
Selene

oh wow... das ist ne geschichte, von der ich wohl süchtig werde- halt! schon passiert!Smile
du schreibst faaaabelhaft,,,, und wenn ich auch nicht denke, dass rory sooo wahnsinnig fertig durch diese situation werden würde, finde ich doch, das du es alles wunderbar beschreibst...mach weiter so! (und am besten auch in sachen abstand zwischen den teilen...)

Meine Sophies-FFs: Confusing feelings, Und immer wieder und The bright side of life
Ava by Mrs. Czuchry!!!

Hi!
Also erstens muss ich sagen dass dieser Teil toll war!
Und zweitens, ich hab wirklich nichts dagegen, dass du dich länger fasst, im Gegenteil.Wink
Also, Rory scheint die ganze Sache wirklich zu belasten, doch das Ende...perfekt.*g* Und das sage ich, wobei ich doch Logan liebe!!Big Grin
Finde Finn in deiner Story, allerdings unglaublich lieb...
Ich bin wirklich gespannt wie Logan, ich schätze einmal er wird es bald herausfinden, reagieren wird, aber das ist dir überlassen.

Deshalb, poste bitte bald einen neuen Teil!!

Lg
alexis1002

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

oiii ich liebe deine ff!!!
die idee is echt genial und finn is eh cool Cool
du schreibst auch echt klasse und ich werde auf jeden fall die story weiterverfolgen!!!
die teile waren wirklich super!!
also schreib schnell weiter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Faint Whoa, 24std. mal kein neuer Teil und gleich 6 neue Kommentare, was soll ich sagen: DANKE AN EUCH ALLE!!! Ich find das soooo toll, dass euch meine FF gefällt, hätte ich nie erwartet! Danke schön ^________^ :freu:
Ich finds auch toll, dass ihr sie realistisch und nachvollziehbar findet. Das möchte ich eigentlich immer erreichen, wenn ich schreibe. Meistens stelle ich mir jede einzelne Szene bildlich im Kopf vor und beschreibe dann einfach was ich sehe Big Grin
Und ja, ich muss nochmal anmerken: Finn ist toll und es macht so viel Spaß über ihn zu schreiben und ihm mehr leben einzuhauchen als es in der Serie der Fall ist. Was ja eigentlich von Vorteil ist, so kann es noch soo viele verschiedene Seiten von Finn geben, die nur noch niemand gesehen hat. Wie seine liebe Seite Rory gegenüber. Aber keine Sorge, er wird auch mal ne andere Seite zeigen, spätestens wenn Logan es endlich herausfindet *hehe* - aber noch nicht in diesem Kapitel? Oder? Naja, lest es und findet es heraus!
Nochmals vielen Dank für eure Kommentare, ich freue mich über jeden unglaublich doll!!

Anmerkung: Einige Dialogfetzen stammen aus der Folge Super Cool Party People aus der sechsten Staffel aus einer Szene mit Finn und Colin und ich hab sie einfach mal in meine Story eingebaut, weil ich die Szene so liebe^^ Ihr wisst ja, dass alles ASP gehört!

Und nun viel Spaß mit dem ersten Teil des fünften Kapitels:

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 5

“I want you.”
Rory’s words floated a while between her and Finn, while she still examined his eyes. She wasn’t aware about what she had said until Finn broke into a wide smile. She frowned, before her words sunk in at last.
She blinked and felt her cheeks redden.
“You sure, love?”, he asked, tilting his head.
“I think I am”, she whispered, throwing him a shy smile before looking away again.
He watched her, a weird expression on his face that could easily be misunderstood as arrogance, but of the corner of her eye she could see that he was glad and proud that she had chosen him over his best friend Logan. At least she thought she had. Her fingers just hooked into his again, when he let go of her and stood up from the bed. She looked up, more than puzzled.
“I knew this night – or morning – might offer a reason to celebrate”, he said and bent down to get something from behind the bed.
“Celebrate?”, she asked, watching him.
“Yes, love”, he replied, finally getting up again, hiding his hands behind his back.
“So?”
“So, here we go, love”, he said with a smirk, revealing what he brought to celebrate. “The drink that brought us together!”
She couldn’t help but grin at him, looking at the Tequila bottle in his hands.
“But before we kill your Tequila-virgin once again – and I know that’s not possible, but anyhow, we have to talk”, he said, sitting down beside her again, facing her.
“Talk?”
“Yes, my dear monosyllabic girl”, he grinned. She just tilted her head, watching him with a spark in her eyes that could either interpreted as fear or impatience. Finn chose the latter. “Talk, yes, THE talk, love”, he continued, locking eyes with her.
She raised an eyebrow.
“Alright, I am not the person to be believed to talk THE talk, but, just pretend I am”, he added, noticing the sceptic look on her face. “Anyhow, love, I just want to know where we stand.”
“We’re sitting, Finn”, she suggested.
“Oh, clever girl, now I understand why you’re going to Yale”, he grinned.
“And I’m still wondering why you are here as well”, she mocked.
“Now that hurt, love”, he said, hiding a smirk. “As I was saying, where are we, Rory? Am I still your dirty little secret?”
“Of course you are”, she replied, watching him.
“And nothing… more?”
His worry made her smile at him. She never expected him to be that … cute. “Well, we still can’t tell anyone about this, you know that. Logan would push you off a bridge, my mother wouldn’t approve of it either, and –“
“Wait. Paris already knows, remember. At least she’s assuming something. And Logan won’t ask again –“
“What? What do you mean he won’t ask again? Is this what you two talked about in your dorm bathroom?”
“Yes, love. I gave him my word that I would never ever even think about making out with you –“
“You are such a liar, Finn!”, she chuckled.
“I know – and unlike Colin I’m pretty good at it too”, he replied, grinning. “So I told Logan that, and he, as my best friend, believes me.”
“But you know, if this ever comes out, you are as good as dead.”
“I know that, love”, he whispered, a tiny amount of concern in his voice.
“And you still want to do this? Be my secret?”
“Of course, love, never assume anything else!”, he said and leant his head against her shoulder, which looked rather silly for him being more than a head taller than her. She chuckled and put a hand on his cheek, before leaning in to kiss him. He pulled his arms around her and soon she was sitting on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands holding his face, falling more and more for his charm. Just as they kissed wildly with their lips sucking on each other’s, a loud rumble echoed through the room – making them both growing rigid.
Rory looked around the room and let out a sigh as she saw the Tequila bottle lying on the floor, luckily still in one piece. She glanced back at Finn who just grinned and was about to lean into the kiss again – when suddenly her dorm room door burst open.
“Hands in the air!”, Paris’s loud voice rang through the room, causing Rory to jump and Finn to instinctively raise his hands over his head.
“Paris!”, Rory blurted out, staring at her roommate in rage. “Ever heard about knocking?”
“What are you doing here?”
“What do you think, Paris?”
“I told you to warn me, Rory!”
“I thought you knew I had a visitor.”
“I didn’t expect … this”, Paris said, her voice sounding rather disgusted. “And what was that noise? Do you hit each other while –“
“Paris, gross!”, Rory said outraged, before pointing at the floor for Paris to see the bottle.
Paris raised an eyebrow and looked from the bottle to Finn, who was about to lower his hands but raised them once again as he noticed Paris’s glare. A smirk was playing around his lips.
“Anyway, keep it down, will you? My night’s already been short”, she said grumbling.
“Paris, wait”, Rory held her back.
“What? I don’t want to watch you if that’s what you are about to ask.”
“Um, no! I just wanted to ask you a favour.”
“What?”
“Please don’t tell anyone about this.”
“Why not?”
“Because then you might be involved in a lot of blood shed, not to mention that you might get a new roommate.”
Paris stared at Rory, before she shrugged and turned around. “Fine.” With that she slummed the door shut behind her again.
Rory turned to Finn, who sighed loudly. “Darn, I thought she would kill me right away”, he said, lowering his hands.
Rory laughed at him and playfully caressed his cheek. “I would have protected you, poor Finny-poo”, she said as if talking to a baby.
He grinned and quickly kissed her. “But you have to admit, love, that girl is scary!”
“I never said the opposite”, she agreed. “But you can be sure that she won’t tell anyone. She might even forget about it. Hmm, but we shouldn’t put her into a room alone with Logan, if she is mad at someone – and she is always mad at Logan – then she might use this against him – and then we are doomed!”
“Alright, keep those two away from each other, then”, he said, pulling her closer to him. “One problem solved, love”, he added, kissing the corner of her mouth.
“Many other still remaining”, she finished, looking a little sad. “Finn, I –“
“What is it, darling?”
“Don’t get me wrong, I feel that everything is right when I’m with you, but the moment we part… you know, um, I don’t know… I have doubts this is really what I want.”
“And I thought we’d already declared what you want”, he said, leaning closer to breathe against her neck before kissing it gently.
She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the warmth of his lips for a while, before she pushed him away as gentle as she could, locking eyes with him.
“Yeah, I know that I want this, this with you, but –“
He cupped her face with his hands, his eyes hypnotising her.
“But I don’t know if I’m the person to do this…”, she continued.
“What do you mean?”, he breathed against her lips.
“I told you, I am not that kind of girl…”
“You’ll never be that kind of girl, love”, he then said, their noses already touching.
“What?”, she breathed.
“You are not like every other girl, you are special, darling, you won’t be one of many.”
“Aww, Finn!”, she mouthed and kissed him. “That was sweet and I wonder why I never expected you to say something like that!”
A grin broke from his face. “You really have to get to know me better, love!”
“That’s what I’m planning to do”, she whispered, grinning at him before she leant in to an even deeper kiss, her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair.
“Not that I’m complaining about the service in your humble home”, he interrupted her longing kiss. “But we’re neglecting our little mate down there!”
She just laughed and bent down to grab the Tequila bottle. Shoving it into Finn’s hands, she watched how he welcomed the bottle in their middle.
“Well, hello there, little lad, how are you? Ready to be drunk?”, he said with a grin and opened the bottle to take a large gulp from it.
Rory stared at him in awe. “I’m always wondering how you do that…”
“Well, let me show you”, he said, smirking, lifting the bottle to her lips. “You move your lips to that gap up here, you raise the bottle” – he did so – “and you drink! Very easy!”
She took a sip, before she leant back coughing, almost spilling the valuable liquid. Holding her throat, she blinked at Finn. “Damn, I can’t remember that burning…”, she said with a hoarse voice, causing Finn to laugh.
“You’ll get used to it, love”, he winked at her and took another gulp without even blinking. She made a face just watching him. “Come on, celebrate, darling!”, he added, looking at her smirking. “Here’s to us!”, he said and took yet another gulp, before handing the bottle to her.
“I don’t know if I should applaud you or throw up…”
“I think you should applaud me”, he said, stretching slightly. “Throwing up is a bad business!”, he added, stressing the word bad with his forehead furrowed.
She grinned at him and lifted the bottle to her lips again, yet taking only a little sip.
“Alright, the woman that calls me her dirty little secret cannot drink Tequila, I am disappointed”, he said, grinning, yet acting as if being hurt. “We need glasses!”
When he got up, she could see that the alcohol had already settled in his system.
“But I don’t have any glasses here, Finn”, she told him, watching him rummage through her room.
“Oh, found something!”, he said after a while holding up two Yale coffee mugs.
“But those are mugs, Finn, we can’t drink Tequila from mugs! That’s like… like… drinking coffee from buckets!”
“As if you would mind, darling, my little coffee addict”, he smirked and cuddled next to her on the bed, holding out the coffee mugs for her to fill. She lifted the Tequila bottle to the mugs and filled them both half, emptying the bottle entirely. “Oh dear, they should do more inside those bottles”, he giggled.
“And look how poor this little fellow looks right now, all empty and see-through…”, Rory looked at the bottle, already feeling the alcohol in her veins.
“We should adopt it, make it our mascot!”, Finn added.
“Of course first, we must be married!”
“Naturally, darling! I’m very old-fashioned!”
“Oh Finn!”
“Oh buttercup!”, he said, tilting his head to look at her with a major sigh on his lips.
She giggled at him and took a mug from his hands.
“To us, love”, he said, lifting his mug into the air.
She lifted her mug in the air as well, locking eyes with him. “To us…”
Finn emptied the mug in one big gulp, making Rory stare at him with her mouth open. He noticed her stare and smirked. “Come on, I know you can do the same!”
She frowned and looked down into her own mug. Swallowing hard, she lifted it to her lips and drank – and drank. While gulping down the last sips, she made a face as if she was about to throw up but then lowered the mug and brushed the back of her hand over her mouth. Finn glared at her as if he just found out that weekends have been extended.
“My, I am so proud of you, love!”, he sang, pulling Rory into a bone-breaking hug. She laughed and let him pull her, lying on top of him, her head on his chest. In a moment when there was a small gap in the fog that clouded her vision, she looked at the clock on her night stand.
“Oh look, we’ve missed breakfast”, she giggled.
“Don’t worry, I can’t remember being there once in my life, love!”
“No way!”
“Yes!”
She just giggled and snuggled against him, feeling how the alcohol rushed through her blood.
“You know that you are very, very, very bad for me, Finn?”
“I assume, love.”
“I mean, I’ve never drank in the morning, this is a first for me!”
“Another virgin killed, I am so good!”, he grinned.
She laughed and kissed his chest, feeling his heart beat right against her lips.
“Rory?”, she heard him ask, his voice unnaturally calm.
She looked up, putting her chin on his chest. “Finn?”, she replied in a mockingly deep voice.
He had his arms crossed behind his head and looked at her. “It’s too bright”, he then said, making her giggle even harder.
She sat up on top of him and quickly climbed off the bed, walking slowly over to the window (the Tequila messing with her system) and pulling her curtains over the windows. It was still a little light inside the room, for it was almost noon, yet the darker light made her feel even better about the young man in her bed and the fact that she had already missed several classes. As she climbed into the bed again, she lay down beside Finn, her index finger drawing lines on his chest.
“Do you want to wear this dress all day long, love?”
She looked down at herself, noticing the dress she had been wearing last night at the date with Logan. Under other circumstances that memory would have caused her to think and feel bad again, but with half a bottle of Tequila inside her, she couldn’t care less. She sat up and pulled the dress over her head, before lying down beside Finn again.
He rolled onto his side to face her. And it was Rory who moved close to him, closing her lips around his, her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately, Finn’s hands messing with her hair, Rory’s hands holding onto his shoulder blades, her fingernails scraping gently over his skin. He rolled over her and pinned her to the bed, using his arms as support, while jerking his neck a little to kiss her, his tongue fighting with hers.
Her arms were still around his neck, her fingernails drawing lines on his back. She pulled him closer so that he laid on his elbows, kissing her eagerly, before one of his hands wandered down her body, his fingers causing jolts of electricity to run through her veins. She breathed against his lips, being totally absorbed by him. Closing her eyes, she fell into the dimness of her room, for the warmth of his body and his gentle touch that made her shiver.
While she forgot about everything, the life outside her window blossomed, students running around, talking, laughing, hurrying, learning, living.
Rory and Finn couldn’t care less.

(Fortsetzung im nächsten Post^^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fortsetzung von Kapitel 5:

Rory woke up several hours later, cuddled against Finn’s chest, his arm holding her tightly, the bed sheets holding her warm where his skin wasn't touching hers. She inhaled his scent deeply, opening her eyes slowly. Her room was still dim, so she couldn’t tell what time of day it was. She still felt a little dizzy due to consuming Tequila in the morning and her lack of sleep, yet there was something inside her stomach that felt good, that made her smile.
“Still smiling, love?”, she heard Finn mumbling.
She looked up at him and smiled even wider, leaning closer to kiss him. Looking quickly past him at the clock on her night stand, she leant back, shaking her head. It had finally sunk in how much time she had wasted today – even though it didn’t feel like a waste. Yet she had missed at least three classes plus breakfast and lunch. It was almost three o’clock when she sat up and pulled the bed sheets around her. Looking down at Finn, she noticed that he had fallen asleep again, breathing deeply.
She sat on her bed, watching him, and smiled. She didn’t know why, it just felt right. Rory got up after a while, leaving him the bed sheets and quickly gathering some clothes from her closet to slip into. She threw a last glance at the sleeping form of Finn, before she quietly left her room. Once she was outside her dorm, she headed straight to the next coffee stand, ordering a large coffee cup. She just turned around, taking the first sip, when she saw Logan standing right behind her.
“Oh”, she said, almost spilling her beloved coffee. “Hey, Logan.”
“Are you feeling better?”, he asked and it felt like a stab of a knife.
She merely nodded and walked away from the line in front of the coffee stand. When she reached the corner, she felt his hand on her shoulder. She turned around again to face him.
Logan, I’m okay. And I thought you would forget about yesterday”, she added, avoiding his gaze.
“I just wanted to make sure, Ace”, he said. “Where have you been today?”
“What do you mean?”
“I missed you at lunch.”
“You did? Well, I wasn’t hungry. To be honest I hadn’t even had breakfast, I was in bed all day”, she said, telling the truth. “I haven’t felt well…” she added, creating another lie.
He watched her, so she added quickly: “But I told you, I’m fine again. I had my coffee, now I’m good!” She smiled at him.
“I’m glad”, she heard him whisper, as he leant closer to grab her hand – pulling her across the street.
Logan!”
He quickly stopped and pushed her into a small entrance area, pinning her against the wall. “Hi Ace”, he said with a smirk.
“Hey”, she whispered, watching him closely, her skin tingling.
He then leant in to kiss her rather hungrily. She leant back after a while to catch her breath.
“Ooh, Huntzberger, you did miss me”, she said quietly, grinning at him.
With that he dragged her along until they stood right in front of her dorm room. It was then that she had the weird feeling that something bad was about to happen. What if Finn was still lying in her bed? Logan just kissed her neck, shoving her slowly against her door, when she pushed him away gently.
“Sorry, Logan, I can’t”, she said.
“What, you didn’t clean your room?”
‘Sort of’, she thought.
“I don’t care, Ace”, he went on. “I like it messy!”
“Oh I know that”, she said, mockingly. “But I can’t because –“ ‘Give me a reason!’ “Because Paris is there!”
“I don’t care about her either, Ace!”
‘Damn it!’
“And I have classes this afternoon.”
“You do? But you missed your other classes as well, when you stayed in bed the whole day, why don’t you miss the whole day?”
“I can’t, you know that!”, she said, looking at him pleading.
“When’s your first class?”
“Later… I don’t know exactly, I have to check that. There’s – there’s been a change. I don’t know the new times yet.”
Logan raised an eyebrow but didn’t ask any further.
“I’ll go check it, wait right here!” With that she slipped inside her dorm, sighing as she closed the door behind her. She quickly walked over to her room and opened the door.
Something inside her cracked as she saw Finn still lying in her bed. She bit her lip and walked over to him.
“Finn?”, she whispered. “Finn! Wake up!”
He didn’t move. She bent closer to check his breathing. Normal. Slow and quiet, but normal.
“Finn!”, she pleaded, shaking him by the shoulders. “Please wake up!”
“Ace?”, she heard Logan’s voice from the common room.
“Oh no”, she mouthed, quickly getting up and walking to the door. “Oh no…”
She opened the door and quickly slipped through it, making it impossible for Logan to look inside her room.
“You checked?”
“Yes, yes, I did, and I’m already late”, she said, her heart pounding against her chest in panic. “Sorry.”
“Don’t worry, maybe later?”
“I –“ She bit her lip. “I don’t know, Logan. I really need this night to sleep”, she said, suddenly very much aware of the fact that she tried to avoid Logan. What drove her? She liked him. But apparently she liked somebody else a little bit more.
“Fine”, he said and kissed her a quick goodbye. “See you then, Ace!”
Did she just disappoint Logan Huntzberger, the one that drove her into this weird situation in the first place? The one who neglected her? She smiled from the inside as he left her dorm. She did as he did. They were even. She didn’t even feel guilty anymore. When she turned around to go back into her dorm, she even felt good about disappointing Logan. How evil she’d become.
Closing her room door behind her, she knelt down next to Finn again, touching his arm gently. Still there was no movement.
“Finn?”, she said again. “Finn!”
She shook him again but there wasn’t even a groan from him. What was wrong with him? He hadn’t drunk as much as she has, this couldn’t be a normal hangover. Yet she didn’t know what else he did the last night.
“Finn, damn it, wake up!”
Suddenly she panicked. She leant back in shock, before checking his breath. He was breathing, right? Or was she just imagining it? But why shouldn’t he not breathe? He was fine. He was fine when she had left him, not just an hour ago. What happened in that time? Did Paris kill him after all? But why would she do that? Rory checked Finn’s pulse and again she was questioning its liability. Her breath grew quicker, her hands began to shake.
“Finn? Oh god, please, wake up!”
She leant back again, closing her eyes, trying to breathe normally.
It was then that she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up in shock and was about to scream – when she saw Finn look at her.
“You alright, love?”, he asked, stretching his limbs.
“If I’m alright? I thought you were dead!”
“Dead?”, he frowned.
“You wouldn’t respond to my calling your name and shaking you and such and I was really afraid –“
“Oh love”, he said with a smirk, and climbed off the bed to sit down next to her on the floor, pulling the sheets behind him to cover them both. “I told you once I’m asleep, nothing can wake me. I’m sorry, love”, he added and placed a kiss on her temple.
“But – but you were awake just an hour ago!”
“I know, but as soon as I hit my REM state, nothing can wake me, love”, he said with a smirk, noticing her furrowed forehead. “You know, I missed very much in my life because of that. I’m glad you’re still here!”
“Well, this is my room”, she said. “And guess what, I had trouble fighting Logan off.”
Finn’s smirk immediately vanished. “Logan?”
“He found me at the coffee stand and we somehow came back here, but I quickly enough remembered that you might still be lying here. Just imagine how that could have ended!”
“Well, I wouldn’t have noticed, love”, he grinned, even though a little forced. “Murdered in my sleep, that’s a nice way to die!”
She just threw him a glare.
“I’m sorry, love”, he whispered and kissed her cheek. No more bloody jokes from me now.”
Rory leant back against her bed and sighed.
“So you told him –“
“I told him I had classes, which is not true at all and I really hope he doesn’t find out.”
“You lied to dear Logan?”
“Yes, what else should I have done? Lead him right here, shoving you off the bed so we had some space?”
“You would do that?”
“Of course not!”
“Relax, love, he won’t find out.”
“At least not that you were here…”
“He doesn’t care”, Finn said, causing Rory to look at him in surprise. “I mean, yes, he likes you – but he also likes, um, what are their names, Kimberly, Sophie, Julia and I-can’t-remember-her-name. So what I want to tell you, darling, he is much worse than you. Next week there might be Susan, Cindy and Clair or whoever else he’ll pick up. You might shag his best friend, but he is shagging half Yale.”
Rory looked away in disgust.
She didn’t want to be one of many. She wanted to be special. Just like Finn had said. She lowered her head and stared at her feet. She then felt Finn’s arm around her.
“I don’t know if it makes you feel better when I’m telling you that you still have me, love, so…”
Rory smiled at her feet. “It does, Finn”, she said and looked up.
She met his gaze and quickly leant in to a passionate kiss. He then got up and gathered his clothes, slipping into them, before he knelt down beside Rory again. He closed his lips around hers, while his hands wandered down her arms to the pockets of her coat.
“Hey”, she said against his lips, when he pulled out her cell phone. She watched him, flipping it open and quickly putting down some number. “What are you doing?”
“I’m leaving you my number, love”, he said, his tongue sticking out between his lips while his thumbs flew over the small keyboard.
“But –“
“Don’t worry, love, whenever you feel sad or just want a little private party, dial this number and –“ He gave her back her phone, still open, with a name and a number on the display. “Felicity might help you.”
Rory giggled in surprise. “Felicity?”
“Couldn’t think of another girl name starting with an F”, he said, shrugging.
She just leant in to kiss him. “Thank you, Felicity!”, she giggled.
“You’re welcome, love”, he kissed her again before getting up, his hands deep in the pockets of his coat.
Rory got up as well, watching him walking over to the window.
“Finn?”, she asked, holding him back.
“Yes, love?”, he turned around.
“I’m going to dump Logan”, she simply stated, convincing herself by speaking the words that had been in her head for a while now.
He grinned at her. “I feel special”, he said, walking back to her to kiss her goodbye.
She watched how he climbed out of the window, vanishing around the corner, winking at her. She flipped shut her cell and slowly closed her window. A smile on her face, a bad knot inside her stomach.

...to be continued...^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste