Different master-plan (JJ)

Aaaawwww wie süß Wub Soooo knuffig Wub Endlich isser eingezogen... Big Grin Wann passiert endlich mehr? Big Grin Hach ja... Wub Smile

Sleeping without dreaming doesn't mean that you're still fine
[B]Not to be dead doesn't mean that you're alive...
[/B]

Genauso habe ich mir das vorgestellt Big Grin Lorlerai kuschelt sich an ihren Luke als scheint es das natürlichste auf der Welt zu sein. Was mir sehr gut gefällt, ist, dass du oft Zitate aus der Serie bringst. Dadurch sind einem ein paar Bilder zu der Geschichte noch präsenter. Sehr süß finde ich es auf jeden Fall. Ich habe mir immer gewünscht, dass die drei wie eine Familie am Tisch sitzen, nachdem Luke für sie gekocht hat *träum*

Ich hoffe wir müssen auf den nächsten Teil nicht mehr allzu lange warten,

LG Norma

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lorelai: "Okay, Burger Boy, Dance!" Luke: "Will you marry me?" Lorelai: "What?" Luke: "Just looking for something to shut you up."

Und ich muss mal wieder FB für mehr als nur 1 Teil geben, weil ich zu spät gemerkt habe, dass es weiter geht. Rolleyes

Also, Dinner bei Emily und Richard, das ist nie wirklich lustig, wars auch diesmal nicht. Dass Rory alles gehört hat ist vielleicht ganz gut, dann weiß sie wenigstens was los ist, und anscheinend sieht sie es im Nachhinein auch ähnlich wie Emily, nämlich, dass diese gezwungene Ehe Lorelai und Luke endlich die Augen öffnet. Nett, dass Emily ihnen noch ein bisschen Zeit gibt, aber dafür müssen sie gleich zusammen ziehen. Wink Lustig fand ich, dass Richard eingeschlafen ist.

Lorelai und Luke diskutieren wo Luke schlafen soll. Fand ich sehr lustig, und dass sie zusammen in einem Bett schlafen, süüß. Big Grin Das mit dem Einzug ging dann ja auch ziemlich schnell.

Und dann: Luke zieht ein, um 5 Uhr morgens, damit Babette und Miss Patty ihn nicht sehen. Und Lorelai glaubt er ist ein Einbrecher, der sie umbringen will. Einfach nur lustig. Smile Aber natürlich weiß Miss Patty am nächsten Tag bescheid, hätte mich auch gewundert, wenn Luke das hätte geheim halten können. Und dann, die erste Nacht zusammen im Doppelbett, jeder auf seiner Seite, und Luke kann nicht schlafen. Hach Wub, einfach nur niedlich.

Die Dialoge waren echt super.

Ich hoffe es geht bald weiter.
LG Rowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ja, es gibt FB von mir. Ich lese ja immer fleißig mit Smile aber irgendwie verpass ich das FB geben immer.
Ach mir haben die Teile alle gefallen, ich hab nix zu meckern =)
Die Gespräche sind wie immer umwerfend und überhaupt alles Top
Gruß Isi

Wenn mich jeder mögen würde, dann wäre ich Käsekuchen!

Ha! Das Schöne, wenn man ein paar Tage ohne Internet ist, ist dass man so viel nachzulesen hat *g* (gott was für ein komplizierter Satz)
Aus dem 7 Kapitel hat mir diese Stelle am Besten gefallen
Zitat:“No, but Luke I have a really really comfortable double bed upstairs and…” she started.
“No!”, he said immediately.
Sind die beiden nicht knuffig. Und es war so klar, dass sie ihn damit ärgern musste und deshalb erst viel später bemerkt, was das eigentlich bedeutet! Toll (da sieht man mal wieder weshalb du auf dem Olymp wohnst)

Zu dem 8. Kapitel: Der erste Teil *g* ich musste sooo lachen! Das war so schön typisch Lorelai. Und am besten hat mir dieser Satz gefallen
Zitat:I think a real murderer would have laughed so hard that he would have stopped his attack
Das musste ich mir einfach bildlich vorstellen Big Grin!

Luke der House-elf!!! Das ist doch das was jede Frau sich wünscht *lol*
Und dann die nacht Scene. So süssssss! Klar das Luke schlafen kann, sobald sie sich an ihn gekuschelt hat!!
Mag es!! LG

I never thought it could hurt so much!!

Hallo!

Eigentlich lese ich ja kaum englische FFs. Dahinter steckt aber bloß die dumme Panik realisieren zu müssen, wie sehr ich aus der übung bin.

Aber ich habe deine Geschichte zu lesen begonnen und konnte gar nicht mehr aufhören. Bin auch positiv überrascht, dass ich eigentlich alles verstehe.

Du hast einen sehr schönen Schreibstil, gefällt mir außerordentlich gut. Mir gefällt, wie du die Charaktere, Dialoge und Situationen zeichnest. Man sieht alles vor sich, glaubt dabei zu sein.

Und die Idee hinter deiner Geschichte ist einfach nur klasse! Danke, dass du sie postest!

Freu mich schon auf die weiteren Kapiteln!

LG Selene

Hui! Das ist ja wie Weihnachten! So viele neue Kapitel... Big Grin

Ich bin ja jetzt mal echt auf den Morgen gespannt, bzw. wie die beiden aufwachen!

Wie Momo schon sagte, deinen Platz auf dem Olymp hast du dir auf jeden Fall verdient! Die Art wie du die Situationen, die Gespräche und die Gefühle beschreibst ist wirklich wunderbar! Die Geschichte macht schon genauso süchtig wie Gilmore Girls selbst.

Mittlerweile tut's mir ja schon leid, dass ich die Idee am Anfang angezweifelt habe...

Freu mich schon riesig auf den nächsten Teil! Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>That's why I don't know how to share.<
Lauren (on skipping kindergarten)

Danke für das liebe (und zahlreiche) Feedback. You made my day! Big Grin

Vielen dank an Kayara, die mir den banner erstellt hat, da ich absolut ideenlos war, werd ihn gleich hoch laden.

Sorry, falls Fehler im Kapitel sind, ich muss später nochmal drüber schauen!

Chapter 9: Angel

„Lorelai? Lorelai!“, Luke said and tapped her shoulder to wake her up.

“Mmmh…. Let me sleep”, she muttered and buried her face in his shoulder. She was still hugging his arm, which had gone completely numb during the night and she surely didn’t want to get up now, because she was so comfortable.

“Lorelai you have to get up”, he tried again and pulled his arm out from under her. Lorelai groaned, and with still closed eyes, she moved a bit and laid her head on Luke’s shoulder, squished a bit around to get more comfortable.

“It’s a quarter to six and you have to get up. It’s Rory’s first day at Chilton”, he informed her and sat up, so that her head dropped from his shoulder onto the pillows. When she still didn’t react he got out of bed and pulled her comforter off of her.

“Noooo, it’s cold! I wanna sleep, you jerk”, she said but finally opened her eyes.

“Aren’t you charming in the morning, sunshine”, Luke said sarcastically and opened his side of the closet to his clothes out. “I’m gonna take a quick shower so the bathroom will be free afterwards for you to get ready. And be up when I come out, otherwise no coffee for you. And don’t forget to wake Rory”, he told her.

“But the alarm-clock hasn’t purred yet. Why didn’t it purr yet?” she protested.

“Alarm-clocks don’t purr, they ring”, he rolled his eyes.

“It’s furry it purrs”, she mumbled in response.

“There you have your answer and now get up!”

“Sadist”, she muttered when he walked out of the door.

“I heard that”, he yelled back and she rolled her eyes, but then got out of bed with another groan.

~*~
“Oh my god, oh my god”, Lorelai muttered when Luke came out of the bathroom. The content of her closet was thrown all over the room and she searched now through his side.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” he said when he saw her throwing out his socks and boxers.

“I don’t have any clean clothes”, she informed him.

“Well I doubt you will find some between my underwear”, he remarked while he rubbed his hair try with a towel.

“But I need something to wear! Rory will be known for the rest of her time at Chilton as “the girl whose mother showed up naked or in her pyjamas””, she said and her voice reached a hysterical high.

“And what’s this?” Luke asked her and picked up something which hung on the side of the closet.

“That’s my blue suit with the flippy skirt. But that’s still at the dry-cleaners, I forgot to pick it up”, she said and her mouth hung open.

“Well, I figured you would forget it, although you mentioned it a hundred times yesterday and so I went there and picked it up when I got the last boxes from my apartment”, he informed her and handed her the suit. Slowly a huge smile formed on Lorelai’s face nd before she knew what she was doing she pecked him lightly on the lips.

“Angel! You’ve got wings baby”, she smiled and then hurried into the bathroom to get ready, leaving a stunned Luke behind.

~*~
“Mom, your up already”, Rory said when she came out of her room half an hour later and found her mother in the kitchen with a mug of coffee in front of her and a plate of pancakes, scrambled-eggs and bacon on the table.

“What? You though I would sleep in?” Lorelai asked and faked a shocked expression.

“Well, you’re purring friend up there isn’t the most reliable thing and you slept in quiet a few times since you got it”.

“But it’s pretty! And my flannel- clad friend up there seems to be reliable”, Lorelai smiled like the cat who got the cream.

“Somehow I think that smile screams for a “dirty””, Rory said and got herself another mug and poured coffee into it.

“Oh no, get your mind out of the gutter. How should I know if he’s reliable in THAT way when he only slept here one night”, Lorelai protested.

“Oh gross mom. So nothing happened?” Rory wanted to know.

“Nothing happened. Just two old friends sleeping in one bed. Absolutely innocent”, Lorelai said, the smile back on her face.

“Then why are you grinning like that?”

“I don’t know.. It’s just a nice morning. Beside the fact that it’s your first day at Chilton, Luke woke me up and he got my suit from the dry- cleaners. When I came down after my shower coffee and breakfast was ready. It’s just… nice”, she explained.

“Somehow that sounded more like your personal butler moved in and not your future husband”, Rory said and grabbed one of the pancakes and some eggs.

“Huh”, Lorelai only said and the smile vanished.

“I think we have to pay attention that this won’t happen. We should do something nice for him because he does all this for us,” Rory went on.

“True, but we have to get going now otherwise you’ll be late”, Lorelai agreed and got up.

“By the way: Where is Luke?” Rory asked.

“In the diner. He left after he made us breakfast”. They grabbed their bag and purse and then walked outside to get into the jeep. Lorelai turned the key, but the jeep didn’t start.

“Oh no! Tell me that’s not true”, Lorel said and tried again and again to get the jeep to start.

“Mom! What are we gonna do! I’m going to be late! And then I’ll be the girl who was late on her first day. I can’t be late on my first day”, Rory panicked.

“Ok, come on!” Lorelai suddenly said and got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

“Mom, where are you going?” Rory screeched.

“Hurry! We’re gonna be late”, Lorelai said and started to run.

“What? Are we gonna run there?” Rory yelled, but followed her mother.

Out of breath they reached the diner in a few minutes and burst through the door.

“Luke we need your car”, Lorelai pressed out and steadied herself be grabbing his arm, which held the coffee-pot .

“No”, Luke said firmly and shook his head.

“But I’m gonna be late”, Rory yammered.

“Tell me what’s going on here”, he turned to Lorelai.

“The jeep won’t start and we’re gonna be late”, she gasped.

“Do you know how to drive a stick?”

“No”

“Then I drive you, let’s go”, he said.

“Okay, everyone out, the diner is closed!” he announced and handed Patty the keys.

“Lock up when they are gone”, he just said and then followed Lorelai and Rory outside, where they were impatiently waiting at his truck.

~*~
“Luke thank you, thank you, thank you” Rory said and hugged Luke briefly when they arrived at Chilton.

“No big deal”, he shrugged and blushed when Rory hugged him.

“Wow, I remember it being smaller”, Rory said when she pulled back from the hug and looked at the school building.

“Yeah and less…” Lorelai started.

“Off with their heads?” Luke shrugged.

“Yeah”, both Lorelai and Rory nodded.

“So where do we go?” Lorelai asked when she snapped out of the daze.

“Uh, the Ambroise building”, Rory answered.

“Which is?”

“The big, scary one”, Rory said.

“Oh great, that helps”, Luke grumped.

“You’re coming with us?” Rory asked him.

“Nah, I’m gonna wait in the car”, he said and pointed with his thumb back to the truck.

“Oh Luke, come with us.Don’t you want to know where your future step-daughter is going to school?” Lorelai teased him with a shocked expression.

“Yes, daddy, don’t leave me alone”, Rory played along and hugged Luke’s arm.

“I should have let you walk here”, he muttered, but didn’t resist when they lead him into the school.

~*~

When they had finally reached the office after a long time of looking around, they entered after a knock. The secretary looked up, but didn’t say a word.

“Oh! How. . .wow, hi. I'm Lorelai Gilmore. This is my daughter, Lorelai Gilmore. . .'cause I named her after me. I was in the hospital all whacked out on Demerol. Never mind. Um, but we call her Rory. It's short for Lorelai, but she'll answer to either one, or even 'Hey, you' depending on the. . . Uh, is the headmaster here?“ Lorelai stuttered the last words, after Luke had nudged her.

“One moment” was everything the secretary said before she walked through a door behind them. “Headmaster Charleston will see you now”, she said when she came back out.

“Great. Great Thanks”, Lorelai stuttered and grasped Luke’s arm because suddenly she was incredibly nervous. She felt like it was her first day at Chilton and not Rory’s.
“Ms. Gilmore. I’m Headmaster Charleston. And Mr….”, the elder man behind the desk said and got up to welcome them.

“Danes”, Luke said and shook the hand of the headmaster as well.

“Hi. Wow, it’s really nice to meet you...” Lorelai started, but stopped when she saw her mother sitting on the couch. “Uhm excuse me… mom, what are you doing here?” she asked surprised.

“I came to wish my granddaughter luck on her first day of school”, Emily shrugged and got up.

“But…” Lorelai started, but her mother didn’t listen to her anymore.

“Luke, nice to see you her as well”, she said and shook hands with him.

“Mom” Lorelai tried again, but this time Emily turned to Rory.

“Rory, you look wonderful in that uniform”, she complimented.

Thank you grandma”, Rory muttered.

“Well, would you like to take off your coat and have a seat?” headmaster Charleston said then and pointed to the chairs. While Lorelai and Rory sat down and took off their coats, Luke kept his coat on, knowing that underneath he still wore the grease-stained flannel from the diner.

“Oh no, I’m fine”, he said when the headmaster and Emily eyed him suspiciously.

“I'm afraid they were a little overzealous with the furnace this morning. It's quite warm in here“, the headmaster said.

“I like it warm”, Luke shrugged, but already blushed in embarrassment.

“Luke, take off your coat and sit down. You don't want Hanlin to think you're rude”, Emily interjected and with a defeated sigh Luke opened his jacket and sat down on the chair.

“I didn’t… I wasn’t… the diner… and then the car”, he stuttered and was glad when Emily interrupted him.

“Hanlin, did you know that Rory has a 4.0 grade average?”, she turned the attention to Rory and Luke slumped back in his chair, relieved that the focus was off of him.

As soon as they left the office though Emily started. “How could you show up here looking like that? “ she asked him and pointed to the stains on his shirt.

“It was not planned that I come here, believe me”, he sighed and put on his green coat again.

“And on Rory's first day of school. What kind of an impression did you think you were gonna make?” Emily went on.

“What are you doing here, Mother?”, Lorelai sighed and interrupted Emily’s attack to Luke.

“I told you, I came to put in a good word for Rory”

“Well, she didn't need a good word”, Lorelai argued back.

“I'm not allowed here, is that it?” Emily asked and raised her voice.

“She didn’t say that”, Luke said, but went quiet when Emily shot him a look.

“I'm allowed to pay for it, but I can't actually set foot on the premises. I just want to get the rules straight“, Emily went on.

“Oh boy”, Luke muttered and this time Lorelai glared at him.

“How about the street? Can I drive down the street?” Emil asked.

“Forget it“, Lorelai sighed and turned to leave.

“Maybe I should just avoid this neighborhood altogether, though my doctor's just down the block. Maybe I can get special permission if I'm bleeding from the head”, Emil wasn’t finished yet.

“I'm sorry. I was just surprised to see you here”, Lorelai said and kept walking to the exit, Luke following them.

“I just thought it was important for this school to know they had a Gilmore amongst them”.

“A very good thought“, Lorelai replied sarcastically.

“And that the Gilmores actually own clothing”, Emily said and was surprised when Lorelai stopped abruptly and whirled around to face her.

“That was a low-blow mom! We dragged Luke out of the diner because my car wouldn’t start and he had to drive us here. He never intended to come with us in the first place, but we wanted him with us. So stop attacking him! You should thank him, because otherwise we would have never made it on time”, Lorelai yelled at her.

“And on that note, I have to get back to the diner. I'll see you later”, Luke said angrily to Emily and walked to his truck, Lorelai following him.

“Dinner, Friday night. No stains, please”, Emily yelled after them and made them both groan in annoyance before they got into the truck and drove off.

“You’re gonna come back with me and pick her up?” Lorelai asked during the drive.

“We’ll have your jeep fixed, probably it’s only the batterie”, he said.

“So you’re not coming back with me to pick her up?” Lorelai asked again.

“No way”, he shook his head.

“Can I have coffee when we get back? Extra strong? Or in an I.V.?” she asked.

“I can give you tea and a balance bar”, he said.

“Please, please, please, tell me you’re kidding”, she said and pouted. One could never know.

“I’m kidding”, he nodded.

“You’re sick”, she said and swatted his arm, while he never took his eyes from the road.

“Yup”, he nodded again, and felt his spirits lift ever so slightly because of the banter with her.

“You’re a sadist, you’re a fiend!”, she went on.

“Extra strong and to go?” he asked and looked at her for the first time since they had started the drive back. A small smile played around the corners of his mouth.

“You’re pretty”, Lorelai sighed, then giggled, her bad mood due to Emily Gilmore, somehow gone.

TBC

Hi, ich muss sagen, dass diese FF mir immer besser gefällt. Sie ist witzig und ich finde es schlichtweg genial, die Dialoge aus der Serie in einem anderen Kontext wieder zu verwenden. Was mir außerdem sehr gut gefällt ist die Tatsache, dass alles so gut zusammen passt. Luke weckt sie, damit sie nicht zu spät kommt, hat ihre Sachen aus der Reinigung geholt und den Girls Frühstück gemacht. Wenn das nicht der perfekte Papa ist. Und dann muss er die Prügel wegen den Kleidern einstecken Big Grin Die zwei bald verheirateten werden wohl beide bald nicht mehr umhin kommen zu merken, wie angenehm das sein kann. Aber Rory hat schon einen wichtigen Punkt genannt. Die beiden sollten nicth anfangen ihn auszunutzen. Bin gespannt, was Lorelai sich da schönes einfallen lässt

LG Norma

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lorelai: "Okay, Burger Boy, Dance!" Luke: "Will you marry me?" Lorelai: "What?" Luke: "Just looking for something to shut you up."

Juhuu, ein neues Kapitel. Smile

karana schrieb:Slowly a huge smile formed on Lorelai’s face nd before she knew what she was doing she pecked him lightly on the lips.
“Angel! You’ve got wings baby”, she smiled and then hurried into the bathroom to get ready, leaving a stunned Luke behind.

Das hat mich irgendwie überrascht, was aber nicht heißt, dass es mir nicht gefallen hat, oder so. Ich hatte nur nicht damit gerechnet, genau wie Luke. Wink

Wirklich toll von Luke, dass er ihre Klamotten aus der Reinigung geholt, sie aufgeweckt und ihr Frühstück gemacht hat. Rory hat schon recht, Luke sollte nicht zum "Butler" verkommen, aber ich glaube, das passiert nicht, wenn sie das schon erwähnt wird sie sicher ein Auge darauf haben.
Trotzdem toll, dass er an all das gedacht hat, wie ein Partner eben, der die Schwächen des anderen genau kennt und das ausgleicht.
Und Lorelai ist gut drauf, wirkt einfach glücklich, und das war gerade erst ihre erste Nacht im selben Bett. Das lässt auf die Zeit hoffen, die noch kommt. Wink

karana schrieb:“Yes, daddy, don’t leave me alone”, Rory played along and hugged Luke’s arm.
“I should have let you walk here”, he muttered, but didn’t resist when they lead him into the school.

Wie eine Familie, Mutter und Vater stellen sich beim Schulleiter vor. Ich fand es toll, dass Rory, wenn auch scherzhaft, "daddy" gesagt hat.

Freu mich schon auf das nächste Kapitel.

LG
Rowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste