Different master-plan (JJ)

Tolles Kapitel, auch wenn es sich mehr auf die Lorelai/Rory Beziehung konzentriert hat, ich finde, das gehört auch dazu.
Ich finde es gut, dass Lorelai gerne mit Luke über ihre Probleme redet und ich fands toll, dass er auch diesen "Moment" gespürt hat am Abend davor. Und die Musik hat einfach super gepasst, dass plötzlich so ein Song im Hintergrund läuft. Big Grin
Gut, dass Rory und Lorelai endlich über Dean gesprochen haben, und mir hat auch gefallen, dass Lorelai zugegeben hat, dass sie Luke sehr gerne mag, eben mehr als nur als "guten Freund". Vielleicht konnte Rory sie ein bisschen ermutigen, endlich was zu machen.

Zitat: Lorelai grinned, happy that at least things were back to normal with her daughter. Now she could concentrate on Luke
Das klingt doch sehr gut und lässt auf das nächste Kaptiel hoffen. Smile

Hoffentlich müssen wir nicht mehr so lange warten.

LG
Rowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey!!!
Das ist das schöne, wenn ich viel arbeiten muss! Ich hab keine Zeit zum lesen und dann hab ich ganz viele Kapitel auf einmal *g*
Das ist aber auch dein Glück, also bedank dich bei meiner Arbeit, dass du noch lebst. Hätte ich nämlich nur Kapitel 14 gehabt, mit DEM Ende, dann hätte ich dich bis ans Ende der Welt gejagt und dort von der Scheibe geschubst!! So nun hoffe ich für dich, dass Lorelei handelt! Die beiden sind sooooo süß und sie muss einfach handeln!
Okey! I have to kill you!!! Sie soll doch handeln und nicht nur denken! Klar das Rory dazwischen kommen musste *grr*! Das ist doch jetzt wirklich unwichtig! Hauptsache sie konzentriert sich jetzt endlich auf Luke!!
Ich bin Montag wieder da, mal schauen ob du dann schon ein neues Kapitel hast! LG

I never thought it could hurt so much!!

Danke für die reviews! Ich wollte eigentlich re-Fb geben, aber ich weiß nicht was ich außer "Danke" schreiben soll.

Aber ich geb euch das nächste Kapitel, das ist doch auch was Wink

Chapter 16: Maaaax Medina

It was getting cold in Connecticut two weeks after Rory’s birthday and Lorelai was so on the edge by the whole situation at home that the last Friday night dinner had been a disaster. An unnerved Lorelai and a happy Emily didn’t merge too well and Luke had stayed out of it, what annoyed Lorelai even more.
They were back to their normal banter during the day, but in the evening he still retreated to the couch. Lorelai hadn’t asked him to come back, for her it had been clear that he would come back to their bed once their fight was over, but he didn’t.
She wanted to ask him, wanted him back in her bed, but she didn’t dare to ask, because she was afraid it would get awkward between them again, or worse, they would fight again.

So Luke was sleeping on the couch, night after night and his back was killing him. He had a stiff neck and every move he made hurt, yet he didn’t want to go back to bed.
Lorelai hadn’t asked him back and he had intruded in her personal space to begin with. He thought about putting a real bed into the living room, but he knew that Lorelai would have never agreed to that and he didn’t want to risk another fight. He knew they had to face the problems at one point or the other, but he didn’t feel ready yet.

This evening Lorelai was sitting on the couch. Luke had called and told her that Caesar was sick and he had to clean up the diner all by himself. She had thought about going to the diner to help him, but then something had distracted her.
Max had called. She hadn’t answered the phone, thanking god again for the invention of a callers ID, and he had left a message on the answering machine, which she was now listening to.

“Lorelai, it's Max. . .Medina. Maaaax Medina. And once again we miss each other. It's now ten o'clock in the evening on Thursday and I'm still in my office grading a paper titled "Emily Dickinson: Get a life." Anyhow, as I sit here losing my faith in mankind, I wonder if we're ever gonna actually go on that date we talked about many moons ago. I teach a night class in Stamford twice a week, and when I pass that Stars Hollow sign on the turnpike, I think, out there is a beautiful woman that I someday hope to spend time with. Anyhow, I'm just thinking about you, and I don't know, maybe next week we can find some time. Goodbye Lorelai. . .Gilmore. You knew that. Okay, bye,” the voice said and Lorelai pressed the play button again.

“Lorelai, it's Max. . .Medina. Maaaax Medina….”, he said again while Lorelai was deep in thoughts. What should she do with him? She had ignored his calls, the one time he had called at the Inn, she had refused to go on a date him with. What else could she do? She felt sorry for him and didn’t want to tell him off in a harsh way either, because he was a nice guy and she liked him. Not as much as she liked Luke though. She was so deep in thought that she didn’t even hear Rory come out of her room.

“Mom?”, the teen asked.

“. .And once again we miss each other. . “ Max’s voice said.

“Sorry!“, Lorelai said and stopped the answering machine.

“What are you doing up?” Rory asked her.

“I can’t sleep”, Lorelai said truthfully.

“Its freezing in here”, Rory said and went over to the open window to close it.

“Wait, close your eyes and breathe. I smell snow”, Lorelai smiled.

“Ah, it's that time of year”, Rory nodded.

“Can't you smell it?”

“You know, it's like dogs and high-pitched noises. I think it's something only you can smell”, Rory grinned and sat down next t her mother and got under the blanket as well.

“I love snow”, Lorelai sighed.

“Really, I had no idea”, laughed Rory.

“Everything's magical when it snows, everything looks pretty. The clothes are great. Coats, scarves, gloves, hats”, Lorelai smiled.

“Thermal underwear, wool socks, ear flaps”, Rory went on.

“Do you know that the best things in my life have happened when it snowed?”

“Why, yes, I do”, nodded Rory.

“My best birthday”.

“Your first kiss”.

“Your first steps. They all happened when it snowed”, Lorelai smiled happily.

“So what do you think will happen this year?” Rory asked her mother.

“I don’t know. Guess I’ll have to wait and find out”, Lorelai shrugged.

“Maybe Mr. Medina will show up here again to ask you on another date”, Rory said.

“And that would be a good thing why?” Lorelai looked at Rory.

“I don’t know. You’re the one sitting in the cold listening to this message over and over again”.

“I’m thinking about how to tell him off without hurting him. He is a nice guy this Mr. Medina and I would definitely date him if…” Lorelai trailed of and sighed.

“If there wasn’t Luke”, Rory finished her sentence.

“Mmh”, Lorelai just made and sighed again. Rory, who knew she wouldn’t get more than this out of her mother, decided to change the topic again.

“So, how soon is it supposed to hit?” she asked and pointed to the window.

“Hm. Tomorrow. . .definitely tomorrow”, Lorelai said after sniffing again.

“Okay, then, tomorrow it is”, Rory smiled.

“What?”

”You, me, Luke, donuts, coffee, standing out in a snowstorm”, Rory enlightened her.

“At midnight?” Lorelai asked.

“At midnight”, Rory nodded.

“Do you really think Luke will stand out in the snow at midnight?” Lorelai asked her.

“Believe me he will. Otherwise I will start pouting and he can never resist the pout”, Rory grinned.

“You are my favorite daughter”, Lorelai exclaimed and bounced excited on the couch.

“Ok, on that note I will go back to bed. Goodnight” Rory said, got up nd kissed her mother’s cheek

“Goodnight”, Lorelai yelled after her and pushed play again, because she still hadn’t found a solution for her problem.

“Lorelai, it's Max. . .Medina. Maaaax Medina. . .”, she heard again and sighed. Why was everything so complicated?

~*~
When Luke came home that night the first thing he notices was how incredibly cold it was inside the house. Without taking of his jacket he walked into the living- room.

“Ah jeez”, he muttered when he saw the open window and closed it immediately. He checked the heating and found it burning. “Crazy Lady”, he added when he found Lorelai sleeping on the couch, a light blanket thrown over her legs and feet, while her nose was already red from the cold.
He took the blanket away and wanted to lift her up, when something glided out of her hands and fell on the couch.

“Lorelai, it's Max. . .Medina. Maaaax Medina. . .”, the voice of Rory’s teacher echoed through the room. As quickly as Luke could he hit the button with one finger to stop the message. He thought about dumping Lorelai back on the couch, because anger hit him again, but then she snuggled into him, rubbing her cold nose on his jacket over his chest.

“No Max…. Luke”, she mumbled in her sleep and although Luke wasn’t exactly sure what that meant, but the “No Max” part was enough to calm him and bring a smile on his face.

He carried her up the stairs into their warm bedroom and carefully placed her on the bed and tucked her in. He made sure her feet were under the blanket and then walked into the bathroom to get ready himself.
When he came back out he looked at Lorelai’s sleeping form on the bed and knew that there was no way he could sleep in the icy living-room. Lorelai might already be sick, so he shouldn’t take a chance to get sick as well.

So he got in beside her and was surprised when she immediately rolled over and had him in a death grip in a matter of seconds.
Luke just smiled and hugged her to him, placed a kiss on her forehead and went sleep himself, exhausted from the long day.

~*~

Lorelai wasn’t sure if she had imagined Luke beside her that night or if he had really slept in their bed again, because he had been gone before she woke up. Yet he must have carried her to the bed and tucked her in and that showed that he cared.

The Inn was busy that day and so she hadn’t time to contemplate that issue further and when Michel came to her with the phone and her mother had told her that Rory wouldn’t be able to come back to Stars Hollow because of the snow storm, Lorelai’s spirits sank.

Her mood got better though when she took her walk through the snow that evening. It was nice, because everything was beautiful, white and silent.
That was until she reached the town square where the re-enactors were arguing with Luke. She decided to stay and watch the show for a moment.

“Harry, come on, stop this before somebody drives through town and thinks the local mental institution has bad padlocks”, Luke said unnerved.

“Luke, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Your father was a re-enactor”.

“Yes, and I thought he was crazy also”, Luke shot back.

“There goes the fire chief, the police chief and the one paramedic with a valid license. I feel safe, don't you?”, Lorelaia asked and walked over to where Luke was standing.

“Look at them, all relatively intelligent men, but there they are dressed up in costumes, standing out in a snowstorm, and for what?”, Luke asked her.

“Because it's tradition,” she shrugged.

“Tradition is a trap, it allows people to stick their head in the sand. Everything in the past was so quaint, so charming. Times were simpler. Kids didn't have sex. Neighbors knew each other. It's a freaking fairy tale. Things sucked then, too. It just sucked without indoor plumbing” Luke ranted.

“I think some traditions are nice. Birthdays. Holidays. Taking a walk in the first snow of the season”, she grinned.

“I didn't get the Hallmark card for that one”.

“When I was five, I had a really bad ear infection and I had been home in bed for a week and I was very sad. So I wished really hard that something wonderful would happen to me, and I woke up the next morning and it had snowed. And I was sure that some fairy godmother had done it just for me. It was my little present”, she told him with a smiled.

“Your parents never explained the concept of weather to you?” he asked her, but grinned.

“I am making a point, Mouthy McGee. Of course, many years later, I realized that logically, the snow was not there for me personally. But, still, when it snows, something inside me says, 'hey, that's your present.' I don't think it'll ever change,” she sighed happily.

“Come on in, I'll get you some coffee”, Luke asked her then, not wanting her out in the cold for much longer.

“No, thanks. I'm gonna walk around. Enjoy my present a little,” she said. “You want to join me?” she asked him then.

“Join you walking around in the cold, in the middle of the night only to freeze my nose off and get wet feet?!” he asked her.

“Sounds fun, huh?” she grinned and nudged him in the side. Luke nudged her back and Lorelai started to laugh then looked up and their eyes locked, just like at Rory’s birthday party weeks ago.
This time though they didn’t want to look away, but at the same time knew they couldn’t keep it up because they were surrounded by half of the town.

“Why don’t you go ahead and I’ll come after I brought these loons something to drink, so they won’t freeze to death”, he said in a low and soft voice, their eyes still locked.

“Okay”, she said quietly and gave him a shy and nervous smile before she walked away. She glanced back over her shoulder and laughed when Luke rolled his eyes at her while he took the orders from the men.

When she was around the corner she couldn’t help but squeal and skip a bit, because she knew this was her chance, her chance with Luke.
Where could she go with him? To the lake? It was beautiful and romantic there. Or maybe they should just go home and she could cuddle close to him on the couch, pretending she was cold? She could…

“Well, well, well”, she suddenly heard a familiar voice and whirled around.

“What are you doing here at this time of night?” Max Medina grinned at her and Lorelai squeezed her eyes shut. This just couldn’t be true. Snow couldn't have lost it's magic!

TBC

Hurra, ein neuer Teil!!!!!!!!!!!:freuu:

Ich liebe diesen Teil!!! Endlich nähern sich Lorelai und Luke einander an. Die Szene mit der schlafenden Lorelai auf der Couch war einfach zu süßHeart.
Wie schaffst du es nur die Orginalteile mit deinen zu verbinden? das ist einfach der Hammer!!!Top
Und zu Max:Rolleyes. Lorelai mach ihm klar, dass du nichts von ihm willst und dann ran an Luke.Smile

Hau in die Tasten, denn ich liebe diese FFHeart.

LG

Proud member of Lorelai Club
Kirk: Lorelai, riech mal an meinen Eiern.
Lorelai: Mmh, heute nicht, Kirk.

Lästersis schrieb:Hurra, ein neuer Teil!!!!!!!!!!!:freuu:

Ich liebe diesen Teil!!! Endlich nähern sich Lorelai und Luke einander an. Die Szene mit der schlafenden Lorelai auf der Couch war einfach zu süßHeart.
Wie schaffst du es nur die Orginalteile mit deinen zu verbinden? das ist einfach der Hammer!!!Top
Und zu Max:Rolleyes. Lorelai mach ihm klar, dass du nichts von ihm willst und dann ran an Luke.Smile

Hau in die Tasten, denn ich liebe diese FFHeart.

LG

Danke! Ich hab den nächsten Teil schon, allerdings will ich warten bis noch ein paar mehr Leute den 16ner gelesen haben.
Naja und im Normalfall änder ich die Originaldialoge einfach so, dass sie passen. Was nicht passt wird passend gemacht Wink

karana schrieb:Ich hab den nächsten Teil schon, allerdings will ich warten bis noch ein paar mehr Leute den 16ner gelesen haben.
Na dann... auf gehts ^^

karana schrieb:She wanted to ask him, wanted him back in her bed, but she didn’t dare to ask, because she was afraid it would get awkward between them again, or worse, they would fight again.
So Luke was sleeping on the couch, night after night and his back was killing him. He had a stiff neck and every move he made hurt, yet he didn’t want to go back to bed.
Lorelai hadn’t asked him back and he had intruded in her personal space to begin with. He thought about putting a real bed into the living room, but he knew that Lorelai would have never agreed to that and he didn’t want to risk another fight. He knew they had to face the problems at one point or the other, but he didn’t feel ready yet.
Wie süüüüüß <3 | Also, dass sie sich so fürchten, dass sie sich wieder streiten könnten awww <3
karana schrieb:Lorelai, it's Max. . .Medina. Maaaax Medina.

Wieso um alles in der Welt 'betont' er das? Is doch unwichtig ob er einmal seinen Namen nennt, oder zweimal :rolleye:
karana schrieb:And once again we miss each other.
Welch Überraschung.. schon Mal daran gedacht, dass sie dich nicht will?
karana schrieb:Anyhow, as I sit here losing my faith in mankind, I wonder if we're ever gonna actually go on that date we talked about many moons ago.

Nein. Kein Date für Max *dagegen*

Das mit dem Schnee war toll <3 Das Thema Max hingegen...

karana schrieb:“If there wasn’t Luke”, Rory finished her sentence.

“Mmh”, Lorelai just made and sighed again.

Uuund Awwww again <3

karana schrieb:“No Max…. Luke”, she mumbled in her sleep and although Luke wasn’t exactly sure what that meant, but the “No Max” part was enough to calm him and bring a smile on his face.

:freu:

karana schrieb:So he got in beside her and was surprised when she immediately rolled over and had him in a death grip in a matter of seconds.
Luke just smiled and hugged her to him, placed a kiss on her forehead and went sleep himself, exhausted from the long day.

Ich schenk dir ein weiteres: :freu:

karana schrieb:“When I was five, I had a really bad ear infection and I had been home in bed for a week and I was very sad. So I wished really hard that something wonderful would happen to me, and I woke up the next morning and it had snowed. And I was sure that some fairy godmother had done it just for me. It was my little present”

Wie süß :herz:

karana schrieb:“Sounds fun, huh?” she grinned and nudged him in the side. Luke nudged her back and Lorelai started to laugh then looked up and their eyes locked, just like at Rory’s birthday party weeks ago.
[....]
“Why don’t you go ahead and I’ll come after I brought these loons something to drink, so they won’t freeze to death”, he said in a low and soft voice, their eyes still locked.

“Okay”, she said quietly and gave him a shy and nervous smile before she walked away.

karana schrieb:“Well, well, well”, she suddenly heard a familiar voice and whirled around.

“What are you doing here at this time of night?” Max Medina grinned at her and Lorelai squeezed her eyes shut. This just couldn’t be true. Snow couldn't have lost it's magic!

Oh boooy >.< Musste das denn sein? Argh... so schöön, und dann taucht Mr. A**hole persönlich auf >.<

Naja... viel zitiert.. aber der Tei, war [bis auf den Schuss] einfach toll.

She's the emerald queen of desaster.

Hey!
Das wird jetzt kein FB, mein Leben läuft gerad nicht so FB mäßig! Wollte nur sagen, dass ich es gelesen hab und auch sehr gut fand! LG

So, nächstes Kapitel. Ich hoffe es gefällt euch.
Danke noch für die reviews! Smile

Chapter 17: Good answer

Incredulously Lorelai stared at Max and prayed that Luke wouldn’t come now, because she didn’t want fate to ruin another chance for Luke and her.

“I live here. What are you doing here? “she asked him harshly and looked quickly over her shoulder to check for Luke.

“I was on my way back from Stamford, and my car decided to stop,” he told her, slightly taken aback by her tone.

“Here? “

“Yes.”

“In my town?” Lorelai asked, still in the same tone.

“Yes”, he nodded again and eyed her suspiciously.

“What a coincidence”, she muttered and looked to the snow-covered ground.

“It's nice to see you”, Max said and tried to lighten the mood.

“Uhuh”, Lorelai said without looking up.

“You know, a minute ago, I was really angry about something and now I just can't remember what it was”, he went on, but this time she stayed quiet. “So, this is quite a predicament I’m in. Stranded here in a strange town with no one I know…. “ he went on, but again she stayed silent. “Where's Rory tonight?” he asked then, trying to get a reaction.

“She's in Hartford with her grandparents”.

“That must be nice”.

“Whatever you say”, Lorelai snapped at him.

“Hey, what’s…” Max said and trailed off when he saw Luke walking directly towards them. When Lorelai found him staring at someone or something she turned around and saw him as well. She saw him clench his jaw when he saw Max and she loved of how protective he was about Rory’s reputation.

“Mr. Medina’s car broke down here and I met him here”.

“Uhuh”, Luke only made and glared at Max.

“The mechanic is refusing to repair the car tonight, so I really have a problem”, Max hurried to explain when he saw Luke’s look.

“Gypsy! Why won’t you repair his car tonight?” Lorelai asked immediately and went over to the mechanic.

“Because it’s a freakin’ snowstorm out here and he won’t be able to drive home, no matter what”, Gypsy replied. Lorelai thought for a second about it, then turned to Luke.

“What do you think: We drive him over to the Inn, where I get him a room and then we take our walk?” she asked with a hopeful tone and completely ignored Max, what didn’t go unnoticed.

“I don’t need a hotel room, I…” Max protested.

“Guess we can’t leave him out in the cold all night”, Luke muttered and ignored Max.

“Ok, then let’s go. The faster we can go on our walk” Lorelai smiled happily and when Max saw Lorelai smiling at Luke he understood what was going on and knew that he had lost, actually that he had never had a chance.

~*~
After they had checked in Max at the Inn, Luke and Lorelai wandered through the snow covered town, in the middle of the night.
Silently they walked through the cold night side by side, glancing secretly at the other from time to time.

“God, it's a beautiful night, huh?” Lorelai broke the silence when they reached the Gazebo.

“Yes, it is. So beautiful with all the slippery frozen water on the floor, the air being so cold it hurts to breath and tomorrow everything will be muddy and I will have to wipe the diner-floor a thousand times. Isn’t it a lovely night”, Luke answered sarcastically. ”Where are we going?” he asked then.

“You'll see”, she smiled and ignored his rant.

“Are we gonna get there before my fingers will freeze off?” Luke grumbled.

“Oh don’t be such a baby”, she laughed and grabbed his right hand and took it into hers, blew on it and rubbed it.

“You're crazy”, he said and grabbed on of her hands, so she would stop it, but then kept holding her hand while they kept walking. After a while they stopped in front of the Black and White Movie Theatre.

“You wanna watch a movie?” he asked her and wrinkled his forehead.

“I don’t know”, she shrugged, not really caring what they would do or where they would go, as long as they were together like this.

“Why don’t we get something to eat and watch the movie at home?” Luke asked, not really fond of the idea of going into the Stars Hollow cinema, under the eyes of the gossip queens.

“Al’s or Joe?” she grinned.

“I’m not gonna eat this crap”, Luke protested.

“Come on… a movie and Al’s burgers, that’s the tradition”, Lorelai told him and tugged at his hand.

“Burgers and fries from the diner. Take it or leave it”.

“Add pie and we’ve got a deal”, she grinned and Luke sighed in defeat.

“Fine, but let’s hurry”, he grumbled and hand in hand they made their way to the diner and were soon spotted by the re-enactors.

“Luke, can you bring us some coffee?” Harry yelled over the square.

“I already brought you coffee”, he yelled back and gave Lorelai’s hand a squeeze before he let it go.

“I could really go for some more cocoa”, another man yelled and Lorelai laughed.

“We will be out with coffee, tea and cocoa in a second”, she yelled back.

“What? I thought we would go and watch a movie?” Luke asked her.

“You make our burgers and the fries and in the meantime I will save the guys over there from becoming the new Oetzis”, she informed him and dragged him into the diner.

“Aren’t you Mother Theresa?!” he snorted, but knew at the same time he had no choice and he wouldn’t want it any other way.

~*~
When they arrived back at Lorelai’s house the atmosphere had gotten slightly awkward and the lightness of before was replaced by nervousness and longing on Lorelai’s side and by confusion and happiness on Luke’s side.

“So, welcome to the Crap Shack. I hope you’ll have a nice stay”, Lorelai said.

“Would you just open the door?!” Luke grumbled, the bags with food in his hand.

“All right all right, keep your pants on!” she answered and then thought that actually she wanted him to lose them.
Together they made their way inside into the kitchen and Luke placed the bags with food on the table before he took off his jacket and hung it over the back or a chair.

“You want some coffee with the food, right?” he asked and walked to the coffee-maker. Lorelai took of her own jacket and her scarf and the watched him. She knew that this was her chance. He had let her hold his hand, there had definitely been a moment the house was empty; It was now or never.

“Luke?” she asked quietly and walked over to him.

“Huh?” he asked without turning around and filled the filter with coffee.

“Luke?”, she asked again and took the spoon out of his hand and placed it on the counter beside the coffee-maker. She could smell his aftershave and stepped a bit closer When he turned around he saw that she had trapped him between the counter and her body and his breath caught in his throat when he saw the look in her eyes. He saw her lick her lips while she stared at him and a second later she slung her arms around his neck and kissed him. He felt her hand on his neck and her lips on his. Before he was able to react she pulled back and took a step back, stared at him again, at his lips to be exact.

“How badly do want this coffee?” he asked her huskily and pulled her close again by her sweater.

“Not that badly”, she mumbled.

“Good answer”, he rasped before her lips were on his again.

Lorelai couldn’t believe that she was really kissing Luke, and that he was an active participant of the kiss, had actually started the second one.
He turned them around and pressed her up against the counter when his tongue entered her mouth and his hand glided under her sweater. She moaned, pulled him closer, couldn’t get him close enough.
Suddenly he pulled her away from the counter, walked them out the kitchen, stopped to kiss her senseless by the desk, walked them to the stairs, pressed her up against the banister.
She threw his cap away and then jumped and slung her legs around his middle, made him moan.

“Upstairs”, she muttered breathlessly, but they only made it up three stairs, then she found herself pressed up against the wall, squirming and moaning impatiently, while his hands roamed her body: one on her back, the other on her butt.
Lorelai was in heaven and she knew it would only get better, once they would have made it up the stairs and into their bedroom. And if they wouldn’t be able to get upstairs… the stairs couldn’t be that bad and the couch wasn’t far either.
She started to unbutton his shirt, but didn’t stop kissing him at the same time. She was halfway done with his shirt when he suddenly pulled back, dumped her back on the ground and stared at something.
Lorelai was confused and still panting when she turned around and found Lane standing in front of the stairs.

“Lane! Hi, hi. Wha. . .uh. . .we're just. . .what are. . .what are. . .what are you doing here?”, she stuttered and understood now why Luke had turned different shades of red in the meantime.

“I'm sorry, I was waiting for Rory. I'll just go back into her room and I won't come back out, I promise”, Lane excused and ran back to Rory’s room where she had come from. A second later music blasted from the room.

“Oh, that's The Cure. I have to go back in there”, Lorelai said to Luke, a disappointed expression on her face.

“It's okay”, he told her and looked to the floor, still red in the face. Lorelai stepped towards him and tipped his chin up, so he was looking at her.

“We’re not done here Mister. I’ll be back as fast as humanly possible”, she said after kissing him gently.

“I’ll finished coffee in the meantime”, he gave her a small smile and another kiss, before they broke apart and Lorelai made her way to her daughter’s best friend with a sigh.

TBC

Also als erstes: JUCHU!!!! SIE HABEN SICH GEKÜSST!!!:freuu:
Wie Luke und Lorelai Max bei ihrem Gespräch ignoriert haben, war himmlisch.
Gelooost Max:p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lanes Unterbrechung war ja wie in der der Serie, nur dass sie Luke und Lorelai erwischt hat, traurig, aber passt super in die Story.

Ich bin gespannt, wie es weiter geht und fiebere dem neuen Teil entgegen!Smile

LG

Proud member of Lorelai Club
Kirk: Lorelai, riech mal an meinen Eiern.
Lorelai: Mmh, heute nicht, Kirk.

Ein Kuss super!!
Lane typisch, musste das sein? Ja ich weiß es musste! LG

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste