Different master-plan (JJ)

Hab nach dem Urlaub gar nicht mehr dran gedacht hier weiter zu lesen, Dafür war's jetzt aber um so schöner so viele Teile auf ein mal zu haben!

Den letzten Teil fand ich besonders toll, schade nur das Lane dazwischen kam, obwohl das ja so musste. Ich finds wirklich super gemacht, wie du die Unterhaltungen aus der Serie mit einbaust und das alles immer noch so passend ist.

Ich freu mich, wie immer, schon auf den nächsten Teil!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

>That's why I don't know how to share.<
Lauren (on skipping kindergarten)

karana schrieb:Lorelai smiled happily and when Max saw Lorelai smiling at Luke he understood what was going on and knew that he had lost, actually that he had never had a chance.
Genau so ist es :freu:

karana schrieb:“Are we gonna get there before my fingers will freeze off?” Luke grumbled.
“Oh don’t be such a baby”, she laughed and grabbed his right hand and took it into hers, blew on it and rubbed it.
Hihihi, das ist sooo genial <3
und wieder richtig Lukig ^^

karana schrieb:“Luke?”, she asked again and took the spoon out of his hand and placed it on the counter beside the coffee-maker. She could smell his aftershave and stepped a bit closer When he turned around he saw that she had trapped him between the counter and her body and his breath caught in his throat when he saw the look in her eyes. He saw her lick her lips while she stared at him and a second later she slung her arms around his neck and kissed him. He felt her hand on his neck and her lips on his. Before he was able to react she pulled back and took a step back, stared at him again, at his lips to be exact.
Uhh, ich liebe diese Stelle <3 Schön beschrieben *dich bejubel*

Oke, lane hätt nicht sein müssen, aber sonst wärs ja auch i-wie Fad gewesen..wobei.. nein, eigentlich nicht.

Wie immer total gut gelungen Heart

She's the emerald queen of desaster.

So, nächstes Kapitel. Hat etwas länger gedauert, aber ich hab zur Zeit echt viel zu tun, sorry.
Und danke für die reviews!Smile

Chapter 18: Damn snow

After Lorelai had talked to Lane and helped her with her „I touched a boy’s hair“- crisis, she walked back out. In the kitchen the aroma of fresh coffee immediately surrounded her, but instead of grabbing herself a cup of her favourite beverage, she passed the can without much more than a glance, before she walked into the living-room where she found Luke on the couch.

“Is she okay?” Luke asked her when she sat down beside him.

“She touched a boy’s hair without his permission and now she is ashamed. It’ll be okay”, Lorelai reported and have him a small smile.

“Why did she do that?” he asked confused and wrinkled his forehead, not understanding the motives of a teenage girl. Lorelai looked down to her hands for a second then looked up at him still with a smile, before she leaned in and kissed him gently.

“You really want to discuss this now?!” she teased him and raised her eyebrows. Luke looked at her and contemplated what he should do. He didn’t want to discuss Lane’s problem, but he would have liked to discuss them and what this meant.
Yet Lorelai’s face was so close to his own, her arms slung around his neck and her upper-body pressed to his, while she was halfway sitting on his lap. Luke only had so much will-power and he was a human- being after all. So he just leaned in and kissed her again, still not really able to believe that he was kissing Lorelai Gilmore.
The kiss escalated quickly and within a minute Lorelai was lying on top of Luke, his hands under her pullover, his flannel- shirt on the floor. When she needed oxygen Lorelai pulled back, but started sucking on his neck when she felt his hands on her breasts and moaned.
This moan somehow brought Luke back into reality and pulled his hands away and lifted her slowly off of him by her shoulders.

“Luke”, Lorelai whined and pouted, disappointed that he was stopping now.

“Lorelai we can’t do this here”, he told her, slightly out of breath as well.

“Why?” she yammered and kissed him again, but again Luke pulled back.

“Because Lane is right there in this room and could come out any second, not to speak of Rory who will come home now that the snowing stopped”, he reasoned with her and sat up, tried to order his clothes.

“Lane is sulking and won’t be out tonight, Rory will spend the night at her grandparents and we have a perfectly comfortable bed upstairs”, she told him and started to smile when she said the last part.

“Lorelai I can’t! Not when Lane is right there! If Miss Kim will find out her daughter caught us making-out on the stairs we will never hear the end of it”, he said and Lorelai sighed sadly.

“You will sleep upstairs with me though, right?” she pouted.

“Lorelai what have I just….”, he started but she interrupted him.

“I know I know… I mean sleeping next to me in our bed, nothing dirty involved”, she clarified.

“Okay”, he sighed, knowing that this night would kill him.

“Yay”, she exclaimed and tackled him in a hug.

“Let’s go upstairs”, he sighed and untangled from her, but couldn’t help but grin when she hugged his arm on their way upstairs.

~*~
Luke was the first one to go into the bathroom and Lorelai used the time wisely to decide what to wear to bed that night. When he got out she hurried into the bathroom, kissing Luke soundly between the door-frame, leaving him stunned behind when she closed the door.

Luke flopped down on his side of the bed in his usual sweatpants and T-shirt and waited nervously for Lorelai to come back. No matter what he had said downstairs he knew that this night would be hard, lying in one bed with her after the kisses they had shared.

When she came back he could only stare at her, because she wore a silky, black negligee and he thought his eyes would fall out. With an innocent smile she got into the bed, after closing and locking the door, and snuggled close to him.

“Lorelai”, he said in a strained voice, sounding like she was torturing him… which in a way she did.

“Just sleeping in one bed Luke, remember?!” she grinned at him and slung her left leg over his legs, stroked up and down his leg with her foot.

“Wicked woman” he hissed when he snapped and he rolled her over, kissed her passionately and let his hands wander under the negligee. He found her breasts again and massaged them. Lorelai moaned and buried her face in his neck, sucked at his skin and took his shirt off of him, before he knew what had happened.
Her fingers glided through his chest hair and this time she made him moan with her caresses. Lorelai kissed down his neck to his chest and pressed random kisses on his skin.
When she reached his navel and hooked her fingers in his waistband he placed his hands on her hands and stopped her.

“What?” she asked and looked up at him.

“I told you we couldn’t do this”, he replied and pulled her up into his arms.

“What? You’re kidding right? A few seconds ago you had your hands on my breast and now you’re telling me we can’t do this?” she asked him.

“It wasn’t me who came in here in a black negligee”, he told her and gave her a pointed look.

“That would have been a sight for sore eyes”, she deadpanned, but he just shook his head. “Luuuke, now we are all hot and bothered”, she whined and dropped her head to his chest.

“And that is different how from all the other times you practically lay on top of me?” he asked her with raised eye-brows.

“Don’t tease me like this”, she said and swatted his chest.

“I am not the one who is teasing”, he said and let his index finger glide over the fabric of her negligee on her back.

“Mhpf”, she made and laid her head on his chest. “You are so going to pay for this”, she muttered, her face pressed to his naked chest.

“I’m looking forward to it”, he chuckled and placed a kiss on her forehead and switched off the light.
~*~

The next morning Lorelai felt as relaxed as she hadn’t been in weeks. She snuggled closer to her warm and comfortable pillow- until it moved. She opened her eyes and found that Luke was trying to untangle from her so he could get out of bed.

“Where do you think you’re going?” she muttered and hugged him even tighter.

“I have to get up and help Cesar with the eight o’clock crowd”, he told her and placed a kiss on her hair.

“No, stay”, she said and pressed her lips against his chest.

“Lorelai I have to get up”, he said again and again she made a strange noise. “I will make you coffee”, he sighed.

“Get out of bed and hurry Mister!” she said and pushed him away immediately.

“Don’t I feel the love”, he muttered and grabbed his shirt and put it on.

“Mmmh”, she just made and waved him off.

“Get up, or you won’t get coffee”, he told her and she gasped.

“Evil man!” she yelled.

“Rory’s coming home”, he remarked dryly when he saw through the window that a car was pulling up in the driveway.

“My baby”, she squealed and jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs, leaving Luke in her dust.

“Jeez”, he just sighed and followed her downstairs. He found her hugging Rory so hard, that the poor teen could barely breathe.

“Don’t kill her”, Luke told her when he passed them and walked into the kitchen.

“But my baby is back. My pretty, precious girl”, Lorelai gushed and hugged Rory harder.

“Okay, what did you smoke?” her daughter asked her when she came up for air after getting out of her mother’s grasp.

“Don’t insult mommy”, Lorelai pouted exaggeratedly.

“Why are you so happy and giddy at this time of the morning?” Rory asked her mother and eyed her suspiciously.

“Max was here and then we kissed”, Lorelai said and Rory froze.

“You kissed Mister Medina?” she asked shocked.

“No! Luke! Luke and I … we kissed”, Lorelai squealed again and a “Jeez” could be heard from the kitchen.

“Aw, that’s so great! I’m so happy”, Rory said and hugged her mother, then ran off to the kitchen and hugged Luke.

“Hey, get your hands off! He’s mine! You have the bag boy”, Lorelai complained and pulled her daughter away from Luke and slung her arms around his waist.

“Is my coffee ready yet?” she asked and looked up to him.

“In a minute. I’m going upstairs and get ready for work”, he said, took her arms and got out of her grasp and then made his way upstairs. He was just through the kitchen door when Rory’s room door opened and Lane stepped out.

“What’s with the noise here?” she asked sleepily and rubbed her eyes.

“Mom and Luke kissed”, Rory exclaimed.

“Don’t I know it”, Lane deadpanned, and then all three women started to squeal.

“Ah Jeez”, Luke muttered once again but couldn’t help but smile.

~*~

The diner was full of people and had been crowded all day, but Luke couldn’t help but be in a good mood. He smiled and once he even made a joke and shocked Kirk with it. Since she had seen him smiling in the morning the two gossip queens had gathered in the diner and ordered one coffee or milkshake after the other, but Luke didn’t even notice that he was being observed.

“Luke, dear, could you come over here for a second?” Miss Patty called ordered him over to their table in the late afternoon.

“What? Another milkshake?” he asked and took his order-pad

“No, just tell us why you are smiling all day long! The suspense is killing me!” Babette said in that loud and rasp voice of hers.
“What? I am not…” he trailed of when the telephone rang and left the table.

“Luke’s”, he answered, hoping it would be Lorelai, because she hadn’t been in all day.

“Luke, it’s me. Could you grab some Tylenol and Ginger Ale before you come home? Mom is really sick”, Rory informed him.

“What`? What’s wrong with her?” he asked concerned.

“She caught a cold. She has a sore throat, she is coughing and she keeps throwing up”, Rory replied.

“Ok, make her some tea and try not to burn down the kitchen when you’re heating up the water. I’ll be home in a few minutes”, Luke replied and hung up.

“Cesar, I have to go. Close up when your shift is over”, he yelled into the kitchen and then hurried out the door. He stopped at the pharmacy and at Dosey’s and then hurried home.
Damn snow. He had known it right away that the walk in the cold hadn’t been a good idea because she would get sick.

TBC

Erste!!
Lukes Willenskraft ist wirklich beeindruckend, nicht, dass Lane irgendwas verraten würde, aber vor dem Zorn von Mrs. Kim sollte man sich hüten...Wink

Meine absolute Lieblingsstelle in diesm Teil ist das Zusammentreffen mit Rory und ihre Reaktion auf die Ereignisse. Unglaublich süß und furchtbar lustig zu gleich.

Arme Lorelai, hoffentlich wird sie schnell wieder gesund, aber Luke weiß bestimmt wie er sie wieder fit bekommtWink

Mach so weiterSmile

LG

Proud member of Lorelai Club
Kirk: Lorelai, riech mal an meinen Eiern.
Lorelai: Mmh, heute nicht, Kirk.

wow... ich weiß noch garnicht was ich sagen soll...

Ich würde furchtbar gerne ein ausführliches FB geben, aber da ich den Anfang verpasst habe, würde dieser Post einduetig zu lang werden, wenn ich alles Zitieren würde was ich wollte...

aber jetzt zum wichtigen Teil:
ich finde die Idee, die Dialoge und besonders die Verbindungen zur wirkliches Serie spitze...

aber ein Zitat sollst du noch bekommen:
Zitat:“Max was here and then we kissed”, Lorelai said and Rory froze.
Das ist soooo typisch Lorelai ^_^

schreib schnell weiter

ok, ich bin wohl dran....

also ich hab nachgelesen. (schon wieder drei lol) ich weiß gar nicht was ich sagen soll, um ehrlich zu sein. mir gefällt deine ff und die idee einfach super. und auch wenn du es nicht so gerne hörst, habe ich nix auszusetzen bei den kapiteln. luki schläft wieder bei ihr *freu* ich finde es toll, dass du das mit dem schnee eingebracht hast und der spaziergang (obwohl ich zugeben muss, als max auftauchte am ende des einen kapitels dachte ich: neeeeeeeeeee nicht schon wieder), aber du hast ihn ja zum glück weggeschickt. :gg: sie haben sich geküsst, sie haben sich geküsst *freu* och neee lane -.- schade, dass es im bett nicht weiter gegangen ist, aber ich hoffe, dakommt vielleicht noch was?! das am morgen danach mit rory war auch toll. und das letzte kapitel... mhm ja ich hab mir schon fast so was in der art gedacht, dass lore krank wird. bin schon sehr gespannt wie es weiter geht. luke war richtig "süß", mit dem schließen des diners und so weiter.
fazit: :herz:

"An actors job is the business of telling the truth in an imaginary situation."
- Tom Hiddleston

Hi

Danke für das liebe Fb und es freut mich, dass euch die FF gefällt.
Ich werde sie hier allerdings nicht mehr weiterposten. Ihr findet die neuen Kapitel ab sofort nur noch bei FF.net

Danke fürs Lesen und ich hoffe ihr lasst auch dort nen review da!

Liebe Jessi,

ich habe mich sehr gefreut, als ich nach meiner Rückkehr gleich drei neue Kapitel vorgefunden habe. Und endlich, endlich haben es die beiden geschafft, dass es keine Unterbrechungen mehr gibt - ob sie nun Max Madina oder Lane Kim heißen Big Grin.

Wunderschön, wie du die sich aufbauende Spannung beschrieben hast. Erst schafft es Lorelai Max sehr bestimmt in den Wind zu schießen. Am besten hat mir dabei der Satz gefallen, dass Max an Lorelai's Blick gesehen hat, dass er niemals wirklich eine Chance gehabt hat. Hätte er es bloß früher erkannt, dann wären alle Beteiligten schneller glücklich geworden.

Luke's Selbstbeherrschung grenzt danach ja an ein Wunder und dass, wo Lorelai sich ja nicht gerade in ein Oma-Nachthemd gezwängt hat. Ich finde es schade, dass du die Fic hier nicht weiter postet, ich finde irgendwie das "Handling" bei FF.net unübersichtlich. Aber ich werd mich schon dran gewöhnen. Ich hoffe, dass es keine allzu großen Hindernisse mehr geben wird auf dem Weg zu der von Emily forcierten Hochzeit. Ich hoffe, dass es ganz schnell weiter geht und ich es schaffe, dort die neuen Kapitel auch zu lesen, denn gestern konnte ich dort bisher nur bis Kapitel 14 lesen, obwohl schon Reviews bis 17 da sind :confused:

Toll, ich schwebe schon jetzt auf Wolke sieben, wann Luke und Lorelai wohl die Chance haben, endgültig zusammen zu kommen Wink

LG Norma

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lorelai: "Okay, Burger Boy, Dance!" Luke: "Will you marry me?" Lorelai: "What?" Luke: "Just looking for something to shut you up."

Huh!
Schöner Teil (wie immer). Das Luke die Nacht überlebt hat ist erstaunlich.
Aber wieso schreibst du hier nicht mehr? versteh ich nicht. Na gut, dann werde ich wohl bei ff.net schauen müssen!
Keep going!

I never thought it could hurt so much!!

Sooooo ich bin also auch endlich mal zum lesen der ganzen letzten Teile gekommen und ich finds suuuuuuuuuupi Smile Eeeendlich haben sie sich geküsst Smile Fand ich ja voll süß, dass Luke sich dann so gegen "das" gewehrt hat... Big Grin Jetzt bin ich ja nur mal gespannt, wie Max da wieder reinpfuschen wird... Rolleyes Jedenfalls lieb ich deine Story immer mehr Smile

Sleeping without dreaming doesn't mean that you're still fine
[B]Not to be dead doesn't mean that you're alive...
[/B]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste