leaving Stars Hollow...

Hey Du!

Wieder ein schöner Teil=)

Mal gespannt, wie sich Josh noch gibt, bis jetzt mag ich ihn noch nicht soBig Grin
Kann ja noch werden=)

Rory und Jane scheinen sich ja echt gut zu verstehen, das ist toll=)

Eine Frage habe ich noch. Wird deine FF irgendein bestimmtes Pairing haben?
Oder weißt du das noch nicht? Oder gar keins?Smile

Freu mich auf den nächsten Teil
kussiHeartAnni

[SIZE="1"]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And I felt Hope {Twilight|Alice&Jasper}
[♥]ava&sig by Avi[XxPruexX][♥]
[/SIZE]

ja hmm das sollt ich vlt. noch ändern mit dem pairing, nur wie ich nagefangen hab zu schreiben wusste ich noch nicht ob's das gibt...hmm

!...!

so hier kommt ein neuer teil Smile

Chapter 4

Rory’s and Josh’s eyes met.
Unlike Rory, Josh was pleased to see her again. He stood up and while the other campaign members took their seats, Rory waited for him.
,,Hey, what a coincident to see you again.’’
,,Yeah Josh, great..’’
,,So I happened to realize that I, ahm, never asked you about your name?!’’
,,Oh, ahm, I’m Rory, and I’m thirsty and tired. Josh, I am pretty sure we will see each other again, I mean you and your fellas follow Barack as well, there’s a great chance to meet once again, right?’’
,,Yes, right, ….’’
Josh, who wasn’t sure what to do now, was standing motionless and speechless next to Rory.
,,Hmm good night Josh, I’m going to my colleagues.’’
Rory moved on and Josh yelled goodbye after her.
Jane who watched Rory and Josh smiled, after Rory sat down, and meant that it seemed to her as if Josh had a little crush on Rory.
,,What? No Jane, I don’t think so, he’s just trying to be nice.’’
,,Oh Rory, didn’t you see it? He’s running after you and ahm, at the moment he’s starring at you.’’
Rory, who felt queasy by the idea of Josh gazing at her, tried to avoid looking at him.
,,Jane, I don’t want to think about that right now, I just want to drink something and then I’m going to sleep.’’

Lying in their beds, Jane tried to pick up the conversation about Josh again.
But Rory already had fallen asleep, she was dreaming of Stars Hollow, about her mum, Taylor, who was trying to invent an alarm system for rushing cyclists and last but not least, about Logan. A Logan, who was taller and had darker hair, than the one, who wanted to marry Rory. The dream wasn’t important for Rory, she wouldn’t be able to remember it at morning.

The following day, at midday, the campaign bus started its ride to their next aim, Dallas, Texas.
Jane who felt sick, was sitting in the front row of the bus, following an advice of the chief, who had meant that sitting in the front row might help her to overcome the sickness.
Therefor Rory was sitting alone in the backrow, the other members, except Jane, seemed to prefer the front rows, but Rory didn’t care much about it, she listened to some music and beholded the countryside, while the bus drove past it.

After a while the bus stopped at a roadhouse, and Rory left, like the other occupants, the bus to go to the toilette.

Fifteen minutes later the bus left the roadhouse and continued its ride.

Meanwhile Rory was trying to open the toilette door. It was impossible to open it. Rory, who was getting nervous, put her best foot forward to stay calmed.
After two minutes of trying she started screaming for help.
,,Hello? Is there somebody?’’
But there was no answer.
,,Please, I need help! I’m unable to unlock the toilette door, hello? HELLO?!’’
She heard a snap and then a man’s voice answered her demand for help.

,,Hello? What happened? Are you in there?’’
The person knocked on Rory’s door.
,,Thank God, yes, oh I’m so happy that you’re here. I need help, I can’t open the blasted door, it just doesn’t work out.’’
,,No need to worry, I’ll get you out there, just a minute.’’
The man left and then he asked Rory to leave the door, which wasn’t easy for her- the toilette wasn’t very big.

Then something crashed against the door, and the bolt broke.
,,Are you ok?’’
Rory, glad to be out there, said thanks and ran outside to see if the camapign members were waiting for her, but there was no one left.

She couldn’t believe it, didn’t someone realize that she’s missing? Jane?

Upset and angry she went back into the roadhouse.
And then she cursed herself. She never asked for a mobile phone number of any of the campaign members, not even Jane’s, how could she’ve been so stupid?

The man who helped her with the toilette, saw Rory and asked her what has happened.
Rory told him her story and his advice was to ask some of the passing car drivers to take her with them. She was anything but not amused about that, but what other choice did she have?

She went outside and sat down at a bank inf ront of the roadhouse.
What a horrible feeling to be forgotten.

About half an hour later a black van stopped at the roadhouse.
The doors opened and Rory couldn’t tell how happy she was to see the occupants.

!...!

Hey Du!

Wieder ein toller Teil=)
Ohhh arme Rory, vergessen zu werden, dasi ist echt fiesSad

Aber sie sind ja wider da, soweit ich das verstanden habe=)

LG ANni

[SIZE="1"]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/SIZE]

Hallo Smile

der Teil hat mir sehr gut gefallen.

Die arme Rory..Smile

Weiter so

Liebe Grüße Lulu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
♥♥

hey du

bin erst jetzt auf deine ff gestoßen und mir gefällt sie ziemlich gut. ich lese gern auf englisch, versteh aber meistens die hälfte nicht und komm mit meinem dictonary dann immer so langsam voran, dass mir die lust total vergeht. aber hier versteh ich so gut wie alles und hab mich über deine ideen und die witzigen dialoge total amüsiert. ich muss gleich mal die stellen kommentieren, die mir am besten gefallen haben..

Zitat:[SIZE=3],,Jane?’’
,,Oh, ahm, sorry, I was just, I ahm, right, my name’s Jane, and you are..?’’
,,Rory, my name’s Rory.’’
,,Right, Rory, you were the one who asked the great number of questions.’’
,,Yes, that was me. I need to have a good overview before I start things, that’s my philosophy- have an overview- make a plan-and then write, that’s how I work.’’
,,Ah, you’re a little control freak?’’
,,Maybe. I just want to make sure, that I’ll give my best before I start writing.’’
[/SIZE]

jane ist mir vom ersten augenblick an total sympatisch und rory ist einfach rory, unser kleiner kontroll-freak^^

Zitat:[SIZE=3],,Exactly! Jane, I think we might get gum buddies.’’
,,Gum buddies?’’
,,Yeah, my mum, she made fun of the things on the list, they gave us, and meant I may get gum buddy with Obama when he needs gum, cause’ my fanny pack might have been lime green, but finally it’s not, and someone could commemorate me, the lime green fanny pack girl and might say, what about the lime green fanny pack girl? You know lime green like gum, and then I will meet Obama giving him gum, so we’re gum buddies, but of course, this will never ever happen.’’.
,,Wow, your mum seems pretty cool.’’
,,Yes, she defintitely is.’’

da musste ich so was von lachen. typisch lorelai.

Zitat:,,She believes that she’s the reincarnation of an old egypt cat. She truely has lost her marbles.’’

:lach:

Zitat:Rory went to the bathroom, locked the door behind her and turned on the faucet, the reason why she wasn’t able to hear the plopping sound in the bedroom.
It was Jane falling out of the bed. She got up looked around and starred at the door of the bathroom to be sure that Rory didn’t get her little accident. After making herself sure nobody, but her, got her accident, she shaked her body and made some funny moves, which where part of her morning ritual.
She stamped her feet, turned around about ten times, sat down, crossed her feet and made some funny noises.

oh mann. jane ist wirklich verrückt. witzig, wie du das beschreibst Big Grin

Zitat:,,Alright Jane, what are you doing here?’’
,,Just my morning ritual.’’
,,Yeah, strange ritual, and does your ritual has any meaning?’’
,,Yes, it’s the, start-the-morning-with-energy-and-joy, ritual.’’

haha, so ein ritual sollte ich mir auch aneignen. rorys reaktion fand ich echt lustig. du bringst rory super rüber.

Zitat:,,Good, I think Sioux City really likes Obama.’’
,,Right, any informations you want to give to me?’’
,,What???’’
,,Just wanted to know, you know, it’s hard for me to get some info’s about the whole meeting and the people here, but you and your collegues seem to have no problems with that so I thought you might hand out some info’s, for me.’’
,,Come on, are you serious? What a stupid idea to think I would give out any information.’’
,,Right, but there’s no harm in asking.’’
,,Yeah…’’
Rory went on, just to leave stupid Josh behind. No good reporter would asked another for information, maybe he’s just pretty lazy

also, mir ist josh auch nich so richtig symphatisch. hast du etwa größeres mit ihm vor? naja, vllt freunde ich mich mit ihm ja noch an...

Zitat:,,Hey, what a coincident to see you again.’’
,,Yeah Josh, great..’’

ich kann mir vorstellen, wie begeistert sie das gesagt haben muss^^ ich bin froh, dass du deine ff auf englisch schreibst. ich glaub, auf deutsch wär das alles noch lang nich so witzig.

Zitat:Fifteen minutes later the bus left the roadhouse and continued its ride.

Meanwhile Rory was trying to open the toilette door.

ojeoje. arme rory. Rolleyes

Zitat:About half an hour later a black van stopped at the roadhouse.
The doors opened and Rory couldn’t tell how happy she was to see the occupants.

na, da bin ich schon gespannt, wies weitergehtWink ich lese auf jeden fall weiter.

alles liebe

aki:herz:
[/SIZE]

danke Smile Smile

ich hab nen neuen teil, find ihn aber nicht so dolle^^ war müde und meine muse war pennen wie ichd a sgeschrieben hab x)
also nicht böse sein Wink

Chapter 5

The people in the van where the reporters from the Boston Herald, among them, Josh, again.
First, Rory was just happy to see them, but the next moment she cursed God for sending Josh and his colleagues as her rescue.

,,Rory? I can’t believe it. Where are your fellas?’’
,,They’re gone.’’
,,What??’’
,,That’s a long story, I don’t want to talk about it right now. You’re moving to Dallas right?’’

One of Josh’s colleagues came and introduced himself, right after Josh answered Rory’s question with a yes.

,,Hey, are you Jane? The girl from the Obama campaign trail? I’m Harry.’’
,,Jane? No, I’m not Jane, I’m Rory, actually really pleased to meet you and your van. Do you have a seat left? I need a ride to Oklahoma City, to follow my colleagues, there’s an Inn where we wanted to spend the night, its name was James Inn somewhere at 6th avenue.’’
Harry apologized for taking Rory for Jane, but she didn’t mind, she just wanted to get the ride to Dallas for sure.

Harry laughed, of course, Rory was welcome at their little car pool.
They we’re heading to Oklahoma City too, not to James Inn, but they will find it for Rory, no need to worry about it.
Rory was thankful, but she had a bad feeling about a long ride with Josh and his three colleagues, Harry, Mike and Tommy.
She took a deep breath before she took her seat next to Harry.
Not sure how the trip will run.

After a while of silence, Josh began a conversation, at least he tried, but Rory wasn’t interested in it, she was worried about the whole scenario.
Then she had an idea, maybe the campaign bus was waiting at the next roadhouse for her? Hoping someone had pick her up?
She told Harry that she felt better, if they could stop at the next roadhouse, just to check if the bus and campaign members were waiting for her.

,,Sure Rory, no problem! Mike, could you please stop at the next roadhouse?’’
Mike, who was driving the van wanted to know why Harry needed to stop again, and Harry explained it to him.

Unfortunately the next roadhouse was miles away, so Rory had to make herself a bit comfortable and decided to start a conversation with Harry, who seemed way nicer to her than Josh and the other guys, who were busy with making corny jokes.

,,So Harry, why are you hanging out with Josh, Mike and Tommy, they seem to be, ahm, a bit childish..’’
,,Yeah, no wonder, they do act like children, but I have no opportunity, you know we’re here for the Boston Herald, I have no other choice...’’
,,I wonder how these guys got the job at the newspaper.’’
,,Well that’s something I ask myself everyday, but there is no possible answer.’’

,,Harry, I am so sorry that you have to work with them, you seem to be completely different.’’
,,You’re not the first one, who is telling me that.’’
,,Well, that doesn’t surprise me..’’

Both were smiling, but the same time Mike had to burp, and Rory’s smile vanished immediately.

Harry and Rory started their talk again, after the other three calmed down.

Now the next roadhouse wasn’t that far away anymore.
Some minutes later they stopped, and they got out of the bus.

Rory was nervous, and was truely hoping that her colleagues were waiting for her, at this place.

,,Rory? ROOOORY!!! Oh my God, Rory!!”
It was Jane.
Rory was relieved and angry at the same time.
,,Why? Why did you forget me? I was worried that I would have to stay with Josh the whole trip to Oklahoma City.’’
,,Rory, I’m so sorry we are so sorry, we just, it was a hurry and everyone took their seats, you know, no one was paying attention to the back row, we assumed that you are there.’’

Rory’s chief came and apologized, he was feeling pretty bad, he promised Rory, the most comfortable room he could get at James Inn.

Rory said goodbye to Harry, Josh, Mike and Tommy, who was searching for a bush to pee.
They were sure to meet at Dallas again.

Back at the good old campaign bus, Jane promised Rory, never to leave the back row, or Rory again.

!...!

Hui, Harry seems to be niceBig Grin
Oh Gott, die anderen drei sid ja nervigBig Grin
Schöner TeilSmile
Zum Glück haben sie die anderen gefunden, sonst hätte mir Rory leidgetan, mit denen, ausgenommen von Harry, in einem Bus zu seinWink
Schreib bald weiter
kussiHeartAnni

[SIZE="1"]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/SIZE]

So ich seh grad, dass ich schon vor ner weile den letzten teil reingestellt hab^^ ich bin jetzt zwei wochen auf urlaub und werd ein wenig per hand weiterschreiben und sobald ich zurück bin werd ich es eintippen dann werden die kapitel auch länger sein Smile aber es gehta uf jeden fall weiter Smile

!...!

Ein neuer Teil Smile produziert im Urlaub.

Für Rechtschreibfehler oder etwaige Grammatikfehler übernehme ich keine Verantwortung^^

Chapter 6

Sitting in the bus, without Josh and his collegues, was very peaceful for Rory. Although she had to admit that she missed Harry and the conversation with him a bit. He was pretty intelligent and friendly and best of all, no freak. What can’t be said about his fellas from the Boston Herald. Especially Josh, who was bothering Rory the most.
And if that couldn’t be enough, referring to Jane, he had a crush on Rory. And Rory didn’t feel very comfortable about that.

Jane who didn’t brake her promise, was sitting next to Rory. She was deeply thinking about something, or at least, Rory thought she was.

She couldn’t tell what Jane was debatting about, but it seemed very difficult for her to find a final resolution for the problem.

After a while Jane gave up thinking and sighed deeply :,,Rory you have no idea how hard it is to find an accurate boyfriend these days.”

Rory was confused. What exactly did she want to tell her?

“Hmm Jane, I do know the problems of boyfriends, yes, I do know that (What Jane didn’t know, was, that Rory was referring to her former boyfriends, Logan, Jess and Dean. With whom she had had more or less troubles while their relationship and afterward, than she had wanted to have.), but I’m glad I made those experiences. Maybe it’s hard to find someone you truely love and who is the perfect match in your eyes, but you can never avoid fights and troubles, that’s part of a relationship. I’m sure there are more accurate boyfriends, as you want to tell them, than you can actually see or at least there are more who would be accurate if they got the chance to prove that.’’

“Yeah Rory, I’m sure you’re right, but there is a huge problem. There are two kind of boyfriends I long for. The accurate, perfect ones, the ones I dream of every night and sometimes day, the ones, who are even loved by your family, because they are so perfect for you. And then there are the ones, who are my average boyfriends, the ones I fall in love with, but never wanted too, the ones, who are called ,bad boys’, the ones your family dislikes because of their behaviour and interests, the ones, who are hated, because they are who they are. And that are the ones I always fall in love with. The ones, who I deeply hate, but love at the same time, because they are not perfect, but they are free and crazy and do their own stuff. I think I fall for them, because this is what I never had. Real freedom. Doing what I want to do. My stepmother, you know the kitty, was after me, like, yeah, like a cat after a bird. I was in a nice little cage, and if there ever was the chance to leave it, she was sitting their waiting to catch me. Well, I’m hundert percent sure, she hadn’t eaten me, but she was doing her best to put me back into the cage. I don’t want to complain about my life. Dad was the most lovliest one I can imagine, and kitty wasn’t that bad either, but she made my life complicated. And Dad had trusted her opinion when it came along girl stuff. No party, No boyfriends, only if they were Prince Charming, but there had never been one, no sports, yeah no sports, I could get a too masculine body. Ahh Rory, I’m getting too sentimental, sorry.”

Rory, who was busily trying to remember what Jane had mentioned, said :,,No Jane, you’re not to sentimental, it’s nice of you to think you can tell me that stuff. It shows you trust me, I think this can be the begin of a wonderful friendship.”

Jane laughed, and told Rory, that she had never met such a sarcastic and funny person in her life.

“You never met my Mum, Jane, she’s me, ten times more sarcastic and funny.”, Rory said, smiling, as she was thinking of her.

“So”, Rory continued, “I know your problem with the bad guys, I had, hmm, two boyfriends like that, and one was a really ,bad’ one, considering the opinions of people, which they had about him, but I loved him, and forgave him most of his stupid actions. I think you can’t say you always fall for them, and maybe your perfect match is a bad boy, who is friendly and smart too. Never thought about that?”

“That’s a good point Rory. I never thought of a bad boy, as my perfect match. I
mean my dream match is a nice, helpful, humorous, smart, good looking guy from
Princeton, but what, if that isn’t my real perfect match? Rory you’re great, truly, I
never thought about it that way.”

Rory smiled ”Always a pleasure to help you. Hmm Jane, tell me, who is the bad
boy?”

“What?’’ Jane replied, trying to pretend as if she didn’t know what Rory meant.

“There must be someone you were referring to, when you started this conversation,
weren’t you?”, Rory wanted to know.

“I were. But I don’t think of it as a good idea to tell you. You propably wouldn’t
understand.’’

“Hey! Jane we are friends, have you forgotten? You need to tell me, I’m your
friend.”

“Alright Rory, but please don’t laugh or say something rude.”

“Never dare to, you should know that!”

Jane, at the moment to tell Rory who it is, was interrupted.

,,But you’re not talking about Barack right?” Rory wisecracked.

“What???’’, Jane was confused.

“Forgive me Jane, it was just a little remember of my Mum, she would have said
that right now, I’m quit sure. You know, I have to keep her in mind. I have to do
that once in a while ignore it, if it’s possible. It’s her horrible sarcastic humor I have
to keep in mind.’’

“Alright, I think I have to meet your Mum, she must be a very unique person.”

“She is, but sorry Jane, I didn’t want to interrupt you, please go on, I’m keen on
getting details about your bad boy, so let’s start with his name.”

”Josh”, Jane said.

“What?, Now Rory was confused, “You don’t mean Josh, from Boston, don’t
you?”

“I do mean exactly this one.” Jane answered.

Rory didn’t know what to say, she promised to at least try to understand, which
was pretty hard for her right now.

!...!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste