leaving Stars Hollow...

Das neue Kapitel ist etwas kurz geraten^^

Smile Danke christa für das FB Smile Ja naja meine wortwahl begründet sich auf dem englisch das mir meine lehrerin eingetrichter hat^^

freut mich, dass es dir gefällt Smile

Chapter 9

The next morning Rory woke up and felt better than ever before, she didn’t know why, but that wasn’t very important. Important for her was, that it was the first time it didn’t gave her heart a stitch when she thought about Stars Hollow and her Mum after waking up.

At eleven a.m. the Campaign was ready to move to their next goal, Dallas, Texas.

In the bus, like always, Jane and Rory where the only ones sitting in the back row.
The drive to Dallas wasn’t too long. But the entire drive their Campaign leader gave them
instructions, because Dallas was going to be different. Completely different. Dallas was a
metropolis and so Obama’s meeting was going to be huge.

Rory closely listened to the instructions, she wanted to do everthing right and as good as she could. So she made her notes and meanwhile she thought about how to behave at Dallas and the meeting.

After a two hour long drive they arrived at Dallas, none of them has ever been there. Everyone was overwhelmed.
But that was before they arrived at the hotel.
It was gorgeous, nobody expected anything near that. They wondered how the Campaign was able to pay such a hotel. Their leader must have seen the question on their face and told them that Barack himself paid for them. The reason was, that he wanted his Campaign members, who have remained at Inns since now, to feel as comfortable as they can so they were able to write the best reviews about the meeting.

None of them was able to tell how much they loved Obama for this.

Jane and Rory were fascinated too. The Hotel was very impressive, and their double bedroom was as big as an apartment.

The meeting was held in two days, so they had another free time to go sight seeing and discover the city and people.

The drive to Dallas hadn’t been too exhausting and they were full of energy and joy, especially Jane,who had done her morning ritual as normal.

At night, on the streets of Dallas the two girls felt like tiny spots in the universe. Rory remembered that she had the same feeling when she was the first time in New York. But New York was cold and not a quarter as beautiful as Dallas. They didn’t know why Dallas gave them this impression, but didn’t care about the reason. The feeling was existing and it was great, no matter why.

Two blocks west of the hotel, the girls discovered a bar called “Tiny Tim”. Jane was amused, Dallas was great and if that wasn’t enough tere existed a tiny Tim.
Indoors Jane and Rory came across true inhabitants, at least they looked like they imagined them. Men and women with cowboy hats. One of them greeted with a friendly Yeaa haaa girls, welcome to Dallas.

Tiny Tim was defenitly a secret tip for people who wanted to discover the real Dallas and not only what the magazines show about Dallas.

At the bar counter they took a seat and ordered two drinks.

After a while Jane had the strong desire to see the toilett.
Meanwhile Rory was nipping at her “Dallas Cowdrink”, wondering what ingredients were included, when someone tipped her shoulder. Rory was surprised and nearly spilled the whole Cowdrink on her pants, but managed to keep the drink in the glass. Then she turned around proud and angry at the same time.

There he stood. Harry. Being all smiles.

“Rory….”, he distended her name as long as he could.

,,I knew we would see us again at the meeting, but too see you here at Tiny Tim is a real surprise.”, he continued.

,,Harry. So nice to meet you…again.” She hugged him, but while hugging Harry she immediatly was ashamed of her behavior. Normally she didn’t hug people, only her Mom, best friends, or her boyfriend.

Harry didn’t lay her to rest. She was confused.

Before she was able to say something, Harry’s lips touched her own, and it felt ever so good.
Rory answered the kiss amazed.

“Rory…Harry?”, it was Jane, who was obviously surprised. “What’s going on, well… I don’t want to interupt you two, but, what the hell is going on?”, she wanted to know.

Rory parted from Harry and her face blushed red. How embarrasing.

“It’s not how you think Jane...”

“It isn’t?”, Jane and Harry asked at the same time.

Rory didn’t know what to say. It was exactly what Jane was thinking, but was she able to admit it, to admit that she really liked it?

!...!

hey du.
schön mal wieder was englisches zu lesen und deine ff gefällt mir wirklich gut, jetzt komm ich auch leider wieder drauf wie verröstet mein englisch ist Tongue
ich muss wieder üben *hehe* würde mich freuen, wenn es wieder nen neuen Teil geben würde. Wink
jetzt mal zu diesem:
du schreibst so verständlich, dass ich gleich "alles" verstehe, viesl auch aus dem Zusammehang, aber ich versteh es Top
Zitat:Jane and Rory were fascinated too. The Hotel was very impressive, and their double bedroom was as big as an apartment.
Rory hat ja mit Jane ne richtige Freundin gefunden ^^ in so nem Hotel würde ich auch mal gern absteigen. *träum*
*wieder aus traum erwach und schmoll*
Zitat:“It’s not how you think Jane...”

“It isn’t?”, Jane and Harry asked at the same time.
lol, jetzt bin ich gespannt, was sich da noch entwickelt.
freu mich auf mehr
lg juhui

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JUHUI schrieb:hey du.
schön mal wieder was englisches zu lesen und deine ff gefällt mir wirklich gut, jetzt komm ich auch leider wieder drauf wie verröstet mein englisch ist Tongue
ich muss wieder üben *hehe* würde mich freuen, wenn es wieder nen neuen Teil geben würde. Wink
jetzt mal zu diesem:
du schreibst so verständlich, dass ich gleich "alles" verstehe, viesl auch aus dem Zusammehang, aber ich versteh es Top
Rory hat ja mit Jane ne richtige Freundin gefunden ^^ in so nem Hotel würde ich auch mal gern absteigen. *träum*
*wieder aus traum erwach und schmoll*
lol, jetzt bin ich gespannt, was sich da noch entwickelt.
freu mich auf mehr
lg juhui

Big Grin Hihi naja soo gut ist meine englisch auch nicht^^ sehr gut, dass du es verstehst und vor allem, dass du dir denr est aus dem zusammenhang nehmen kannst, so mach ich das auch immerWink

Ja die gute alte Jane Big Grin

Hmm ja mal gucken was noch alles mit harry passiert, ich glaub mit 10 Kapiteln is es nicht getan (ich wollte danach aufhören) aber wie gesagt mal gucken Smile

Schön, dass es dir gefälltBig Grin

!...!

ach du wolltest aufhören .. schade, weil ich es sehr gut finde. Top wäre echt schade und kannst doch mien englsich nicht vernachlässigen, seit der neuen Lehrerin verkümmert das. ^^
also mich hast du als neue Leserin gewonnen Big Grin
freu mich auf mehr.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

aufhören kannst du jetzt nicht...das wär ja zu schade...
außerdem hast du ja uns und im endefekt beglückst du uns so sehr, dass es echt egal ist wieviele hier reinlesen und am ball bleiben ;-)
also ich denke dass es einfach zu wenige gibt die gern englisch lesen, damit ists aber nicht abgetan, ich liebe es deine ff zu lesen!!
also weiter so, schwing die feder für uns! Smile

Big Grin Freut mich, dass es dir so gut gefällt

Big Grin Jetzt hab ich wieder Zeit (der test ist vorbei und bis 1.10. ist ruhe^^)

Also mal schauen was noch alles passiertBig Grin

Hab da schon was im Kopf^^ was großes^^

!...!

Meine Gedanken haben sich entschiedenBig Grin Es wird wohl weiter gehen nach Kapitel 10, denn sonst wäre Kapitel 10 sehr lang geworden.

Ich hoffe es wird nicht zu kitschig^^ pffff

Also hier chapter 10, FB wie immer erwünschtSmile

Chapter 10

Rory was looking at Logan. What had he said? He wanted all or nothing. But why all or nothing? She didn’t want all or nothing, she wanted job, career and him.
A minute later Logan was gone, leaving Rory behind.

Rory was frustrated. She didn’t expect an end like this. She never thought about the ending of her relationship with Logan, at least she didn’t expect anything like that.

Days after, she was busy with her preparation for the Campaign Trail trip and tried not to think about him. Rory didn’t want to think about anything related to Logan.

Now Rory thought about Logan and she couldn’t avoid crying.

Harry was confused, he thought the kiss was amazing and now Rory ‘s crying. What had happened, did he miss something?

Rory who tried to stop her crying saw Harry’s and Jane’s face, who were looking at her in bright confusion.
She sniffed, and at that moment Harry gave her a tissue and Rory wondered where he had got it that fast, but didn’t think about it very long. After taking the tissue and giving her nose a blow, she started to explain herself.

“It’s not your fault Harry, actually it has nothing to do with you. It’s Logan. I realized that I miss him while I kissed you, I really miss him. The kiss was great, and Harry you have to believe me that it’s nothing against you, but I can’t do that, not now.”

After finishing her explanation Rory rushed out of Tiny Tim and run back to the Hotel.

She couldn’t wait anymore. It was too long ago, she needed to talk, now.

She dialed a number and waited. There was a toot on the other line. One toot, another one, damn it she thought, please answer the phone, please.

Then, the moment she wanted to hang up, someone answered the phone.

“Yes? Proud to present you the unbelievable Lorelai!”

“Mum, it’s me, Rory.”

A happy squeak was the next thing Rory heard, she hold the receiver far away from her ears and waited ten seconds.

“Rory it’s Rory.”, she heard her mother screaming loud “I am choosen to say hey Rory from Luke and he wishes you all the best.”

“Yeah, ahm tell him it’s nice to hear and thank you, I hope everything is fine at home?”

“It is Rory, it is…actually I have something very big to tell you, but I’m not sure if you want to hear it…now.”

“No mum, tell me, or wait, is it something like a new pet or so, if, I think I don’t want to know.”

“No pet, it’s something Luke and I should have done a long time ago. I didn’t want to call you, cause’ I knew you were busy, but now you’ve called…you really want to know?”
“Come on, tell me!”

“Well then, tatata ta tata, Luke and I gonna marry. But don’t worry. we will wait until you have free time, I need you to be my bridesmaid.” Lorelai gasped nervously.

But there was no reaction coming from the other line.

“Rory? Rory are you still there? I mean I know it’s a big thing, cause’ we did want to marry quite often, but now, I’m not gonna let him go, I swear, it’s not going to happen….Rory?”

“Yeah mum, I’m still here, it’s great, really…”, Rory couldn’t help herself, she started crying again, now more intense than before. She needed her mum to know.

“Oh Rory, what happened? Was Obama rude? Was he? Because if, I’m going to kick his butt!”

Rory had to laugh “No, it wasn’t Obama who was rude, strictly speaking nobody was rude. Well, no, someone was, I was. You haven’t received my postcard yet, did you?

“No postcard.”

“Well it’s a long story, I have a new buddy, Jane, she is really nice and I made some sort of gum buddy with her, but don’t worry, you’re the number one gum buddy. And then there are some reporters from Boston, and one, Harry, who is the normal one, he…he kissed me just a couple of minutes ago. And while kissing him, I realized how much I miss Logan, and…how much I love him.”

The crying started again. It was too much. Since the day Logan has told Rory that it’s going to be nothing, she tried to forget about it. It was hard and probably not the best way to end with it by not thinking about it, but she had so much to do for the Campaign, and was excited and nervous. Now she knew it was a mistake. It would have been better, if she talked about it. But it’s too late. Logan’s gone to San Francisco.
She gasped. She really has forgotten, that the Campaign was going to San Francisco too, but not in the near future.

“Oh Rory, I know that this would be coming, it’s normal. You loved him, it would have been odd, if you don’t feel like that. I would hug you my best gum buddy in the world. You know that!”

“Thanks mum, but it doesn’t help. I need to do something. Now, if not, I’m going to hate me forever. Oh my god, how could I’ve been so cruel to feel good after the break up, or at least not sad?!”

“You need to do something? I don’t know, I mean…no…Rory what do you want to do?”

“I know something, but it’s pretty odd. I don’t know, maybe I’ve forgotten about the whole thing tomorrow.”

“No, don’t forget about it, try to see the positive things,…ohmm Rory, Luke wants to go sleeping, you know it’s really late here.”

“Oh sorry, sleep well and tell Luke that he must be crazy, if he really wants to marry you. Good night, bye.”

“Bye Rory, sleep well and don’t let yourself down!”

!...!

Ich weiß^^ ist noch nicht lange her, dass der andere teil gepsotet wurde, aber ich hatte gerade schreibfluss und poste jetzt einfach mal^^

FB wie immer erwünschtBig Grin

Chapter 11

This night Rory had troubles with sleeping.

At 3:56 a.m. she woke up. It was still dark and Jane was sleeping.
Rory headed to the bathroom and closed the door behind her as silent as possible. She had to think about something, something she slightly mentioned when she was talking with Lorelai on the phone.

But there was a huge problem. She was still working for the Campaign, she couldn’t leave now, but she didn’t want to wait until the Campaign was going to San Francisco. It would cost her too much essential time.

There must be something she could do. She knew there was an answer, she just had to find it.
Rory sat on the bathroom floor and deliberated about a solution for her problem, when it knocked on the door.

“Rory? It’s me, I need to come in, the toilette’s waiting for me!”

It was Jane, who obviously needed to use the toilette, Rory sighed and reluctantly stood up, she didn’t like being interrupted while deliberating.
After opening the door for Jane, she left the room and waited until Jane finished.
Jane came out and wanted to know, why Rory was in the bathroom at this time, and for so long.

“I need to think about something.”, was Rory’s short answer.

“You want to tell me?”, Jane, who was a very curious person, asked.

Rory thought for a moment. Should she tell Jane what she wanted to do? She decided that she owed her an explanation, Jane was her gum buddy and she left her alone with Harry at Tiny Tim. That wasn’t a gum buddy behaviour.

“Well, I have a problem, you know, you’ve heard what I said at Tiny Tim. And later, back at the Hotel, I realized that I love Logan very much. More than anyone I ever met. You know, there was Dean, he was a good guy, my first friend and everything was fine so far, then Jess came and I fell in love, we had a relationship with up’s and down’s and after all, we broke up.
Later, at Yale, I met Logan, who was completely different.”

Rory thought for one moment and continued: “No, he wasn’t, actually, he was the perfect one, cause’ he was Jess and Dean in one person. That’s why I fell for him and after his plea to marry me, he just left, because I wasn’t ready for a marriage and didn’t want all or nothing, but he wanted all or nothing, so I think I broke his heart.
And after that I had to prepare for the Campaign and had no time to think about it.
At Tiny Time, while kissing Harry, the pain I tried to ignore won against my ignorance and it came over me like a big wave.
I never wanted to end with Logan like this. Actually I never ever wanted to end this relationship. But he didn’t understand what I wanted for life, and left so urgent, that I had no possibility to explain.”
She waited a short moment and then said with full believe :”I need to talk to him. As soon as possible.”

Jane who followed Rory’s explanation looked confused.

“Now? How do you want to manage that? We are in Dallas, and you have to work.”

“I know, that’s the problem I need to solve, there must be a way to combine each.”

“Well I have no idea what our Campaign leader will think, but what’s wrong with asking him? We’re going to San Francisco anyway, maybe you could go and check out the situation there?”

Rory sighed, that would be perfect, but was her Campaign leader going to understand? She didn’t want to tell him the whole story, it was too private and he was no official gum buddy.

“Rory, let’s get some sleep. Tomorrow we think about it again, if you want, I’ll come with you, maybe we both can talk him into letting you go.”

Jane was right, the best thing was to sleep about it and tomorrow they could go and ask their Camapign leader. If she had luck, he would be a kind hearted man. She didn’t know him well, but he never seemed to be unfriendly. So Rory deeply hoped that the plan would be working, but she didn’t expect too much.

The next morning Rory woke up and tried to concentrate. What happened last night?

Suddenly the truth came over her and she was horrified.

She kissed Harry, and it was a good kiss, but then there was the feeling deep inside of her, the Logan feeling. This feeling rushed over her again and she had to stop herself from crying just to make no noise, so Jane was able to continue sleeping.
What had she done? To Logan, to Harry and most of all, to herself? It was a horrible feeling of shock and disbelieve.

She had to shiver, although it was pretty hot in Dallas.

Then four words were clearly formed inside her head.
I want Logan back.

She remembered her talk with Jane this night and now couldn’t wait for Jane to wake up.

“Jane”, Rory whispered. “Please, I want to talk to our Campaign leader as soon as possible.”

Jane made a weird noise and opened her left eye. The right one didn’t want to wake up yet.
She looked at Rory and sighed.
“What’s the time and what problem do you have? I need sleep Rory, I need plenty of sleep. Can’t you see, when I don’t get enough sleep, my eyes do what they want to do.”
She sat up and tried to open her right eye. Rory saw her effort, but nothing happened.

So Rory decided that there was no time left for Jane’s right eye. The left one had to be enough to find the way.

Jane protested “Does it really have to be right now, didn’t we want to talk about it again?”

“No, come on, let’s go. Now!”

Outside their room, Rory tried to remember where their Campaign leaders room was.
“Number 123, second floor”, Jane groaned.

The two girls headed to room number 123.
It took less than one minute to find it, and Rory knocked on the door.

Someone inside the room shouted “One second please…”

The door opened and the Campaign leader looked sleepy at the two girls.
He immediately realized that something had happened and asked:”What the hell is wrong with your eye Jane?”

Jane shook her head “It’s fine. Nothing happened , it just didn’t want to get up, actually it’s not my eye, it’s Rory.”

!...!

Nicht vergessen,

FB erwünscht Wink

Also nicht bloß reinklicken^^

!...!

ich bin immer noch begeistert und freue mich auf jedes neue kapitel...
ich mag deinen stil und rorys persönlichket bringst du echt gut rüber...man kann sich echt hineinversetzen und mitfühlen!
jane ist ein toller charakter und rory wüsste nicht was sie ohne sie täte...
die ist sicher eine wichtige freundin geworden...
ich hoffe der leader wirds verstehen, was ich nicht glaube...sie muss auf etwas verzichten...aber will sie das? ich bin echt gespannt ob es da eine lösung gibt!
...so wie man rory kennt handelt sie eher nach verstand...aber jetzt? es geht ja um ihre große liebe, dafür sollte man ja aus reinem herzen handeln, ob sie das schafft ist die frage!!
ich kann echt nur warten auf deinen neuen teil!
lg und viel inspiration wünsch ich dir!!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste