[5x01] Ohne Worte

dean mit kurzen haaren Cool Cool Big Grin das find ich ja genial

danke für die videos Wub

geile vid´s, danke!!!
(shit...mein *** zieht nicht richtig... Sad )

[Bild: outnow.jpg]

O.C. California is online now! (Click the Button)

Proud to be a JavaJunkie ~ 'Cause there was a moment

Oh mein Gott, ich habe die Folge gerade gesehen und bin so begeistert! Die Szenen zwischen Luke und Lorelai... ich hatte weitaus weniger Interaktion zwischen den beiden erwartet. Der Anfang, als Sookie sich so gefreut hat, war so genial. Und LL waren beide so unsicher. Big Grin
Und die Telefonanrufe... Ich freu mich so auf nächste Woche!

[Bild: mfb_sig.jpg]

Freu mich auch schon sehr auf die Folge, muss aber wahrscheinlich noch bis morgen warten. Sad

Danke erst mal für die Videos!

aiiks, grad gesehen.
finds nen geilen season anfang..vor allem wo man am anfang den letzten teil der letzten folge aus staffel 4 nochmal aus deans perspektive sieht..
aber das zwischen rory + lorelai ist voll traurig :\\

kann mir einer sagen, was lorelai + luke am ende noch am telefon sagen, während er auto fährt? da bricht die folge irgendwie etwas zu früh ab.
sagen nur dass es nen toller testlauf war und dann is vorbei..kommt da noch was wichtiges?

:: Piece of mind you run away from me, so make me lose my mask of sanity ::

wie habt ihr das geschafft das ihr die folge schon habt?!?!?!?!
pleasssseeeee Help Help Help Help
schreibt mir ne pn oder so...

[Bild: outnow.jpg]

O.C. California is online now! (Click the Button)

Proud to be a JavaJunkie ~ 'Cause there was a moment

Huhu Big Grin

habe hier höchstens noch was zu ner andern L+L Szene gefunden...
also erstmal sind das die fünf´Nachrichten die Luke, auf Lores AB hinterlassen hat... total süüüüüüüüüüüüüss.... Luke halt! Wub

Und danach telefonieren sie nochmal...das ist auch dabei... Unsure

Das ist auch wieder vom ami-forum... Wink

Einfach zuuuuu süß...die beiden... schade das die bildchen dazu nich dabei sind... Unsure

OK,last L/L scene....takes place after Lorelai gets home from the airport.She walks in,sits at a desk, turns her answering machine on and....

MESSAGE #1
Luke: Hey its me.Uh, listen I got a call from my sister and TJ,theyre up in Maine,and they got into a little accident.Nothing major,just each one of them broke and arm and a leg and anyhow they cant run their Renaissance Fair booth for a couple of weeks so...they asked me to come help them out and I unfortunately answered the phone, so Im on my way to Maine. Ill be back in about a week.Okay? Bye.

Lorelai shakes her head and says "great."

MESSAGE #2
Luke: Hey its me again. Im not sure if we're at the point in this relationship where you actually need to know that much information about my whereabouts (Lorelai smiles and laughs) so if we're not,Im sorry. I could have just said Im going out of town and Ill call you later,so...Im going out of town and Ill call you later.

MESSAGE #3
Luke: Its me again, the idiot who leaves you three rambling messgaes on your machine. I just wanted to tell you that I got a cell phone before I left so...you know,you could call,if you want. (Lorelai is looking for a pen at this point). Only if you want so....thats it. (He hangs up before leaving his number and Lorelai says her trademark frustrated "Aaahhh!!!)

MESSAGE #4
Luke: Yeah,uh,number might be good. (Lorelai: Thank you!) 860-294-1986. Ok,bye. (Lorelai writes it down).

MESSAGE #5
Luke: Just...don't change your mind until I gte back. OK? Ok. Talk to you later. (Lorelai smiles).

Lorelai waits for any more messages, then goes to the couch and calls him.

Lu: Hello?
Lo: Well,if it isn't Dean Moriarty.
Lu: Yeah, this is the life
Lo:So,are Liz and TJ ok?
Lu; Yeah theyre just not getting around too well, and Liz is all panicked that if they dont finish out the season theyll lose their spot next to the apple doll booth which is apparantly the prime spot so I said I'd help them out.
Lo: Very chivalrous of you.
Lu: Yeah Im a regular Lancelot. So did you get my messages?
Lo: sarcastically Oh no,did you leave a message? Sorry,my machine dropped dead of exhaustion. What did you say? (She smiles).
Lu: Not much
Lo:OK
Lu:So...
Lo: So....
Lu: That was a hell of a test run,wasn't it?
Lo: You mean for the inn of course.
Lu: Of course
Lo:Yes it was. Although,you know,until you have a second successful go round you really dont know if everything is going to work.
Lu: Then I guess there's got to be a second go round.
Lo: Well yeah its really the only thing that makes good business sense.So where are you right now?
Lu: Im about 10 minutes from "If I lived here, I'd blow my brains out."
Lo: Ah,yes. I hear its lovely there this time of year. (She settles on the couch and smiles and the camera fades to black).

Die Nachrichten von Luke sind doch einfach zuuuu sweet oder??? Wub :knuddel: Wub

[Bild: katejack_03.jpg]

das ist echt mal voll süß
was irgendwie schön aber auch traurig ist, ist die szene am schluss zwischen lindsay und dean..man sieht voll wie sie sich mühe gibt und freut und er merkt das ja auch und..hachja das voll fies eigentlich :\

:: Piece of mind you run away from me, so make me lose my mask of sanity ::

snubbi schrieb:MESSAGE #5
Luke: Just...don't change your mind until I gte back. OK? Ok. Talk to you later. (Lorelai smiles).

Hach, das ist ja soooooooo süß *dahinschmelz*

lads grad runter bin ja schon soooo gespannt...

This account doesn't exist anylonger.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste