Rammstein

ganz nett. Das Video zu "Keine Lust" ist jedenfalls endgeil. Lieblingslieder: hm... "Feuer Frei", "Adios" und "Sonne".

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
...Shoot me into sleep...

find rammstein gut. wobei die älteren lieder noch besser sind. paar von reise, reise sind ganz ok.

Java Junkies ~ 'Cause there was a moment

ich fahr im Juni zum Rammstein Konzert nach Berlin...

As I waNt yOu tO bE [Bild: pistols1wu.gif]

In Russland ist die Band ja total erfolgreich

hab mal nen bekannten (der noch dort wohnt) gefragt, warum ihm die musik gefällt, ich meine, er versteht ja nix

er meinte: das machts ja auch aus, so 'n gewisser kik!

I'm not here but my shoes are, so leave them a message...

[Das Bild war viel zu groß.

Rammstein is echt cool. Cool
Vorallem: ''Ohne dich'',''Mutter'',''links 2,3''. Smile

...never lost and never found ..

Sänger Till Lindemann steigt aus

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
...Shoot me into sleep...

pogoweasel schrieb:Sänger Till Lindemann steigt aus
Eventuell auch nicht...
http://www.laut.de/vorlaut/news/2007/07/.../index.htm

Mal sehen was dabei noch rauskommt.

EDIT:

Der Ausstieg ist jetzt wohl endgültig dementiert:

Former KMFDM and current SLICK IDIOT frontman En Esch has commented on the fake press release that was circulated to media outlets on Monday (July 16) claiming that he was going to become the new singer of RAMMSTEIN.

In a posting on SLICK IDIOT's official web site, En Esch stated, "Since I have been contacted by many friends and acquaintances about the news that I'm the new singer of RAMMSTEIN, I think I need to set the record straight. Although it sounds interesting, it is not true. I'm working on new SLICK IDIOT material and am in the midst of mixing tracks for MONA MUR. RAMMSTEIN and I are and will stay friends and I wish them the best in their future endeavours."

As previously reported, RAMMSTEIN's management has issued the following statement on the fake press release that was purportedly issued on the band's behalf announcing the departure of Till Lindemann: "[The news that Till would be leving the band following the completion of the band's new record] is not true and was not released by either band or management. We have no idea where this comes from. The band is writing a new album at present."

RAMMSTEIN will issue its "Völkerball" DVD in the U.S. in September. The exact release date will be announced soon.

Quelle: BLABBERMOUTH.NET

LUKE: Taylor, no, no, no, no, and every day from now on ‘til the end of my life, I am gonna come in here and say, "Taylor, no!"

also ich fin se net schlecht hörse eif´getlich gern blos net so oft...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rammstein sind total klasse! Die Musik und die Stimme sind toll! Smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste