[6x22] - Partings (Season Finale)/ Ganz oder gar nicht

naja,ich mein ja nur,in friends und hallo holly war das ja auch soRolleyes

[SIGPIC]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/othforums-mikaela/icons/actress/sophiabush/sophia7.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Diese Idee kommt mir zu Gilmore untypisch vor. Und es wäre vielleicht auch ein bisschen viel Alkohol in den letzten Folgen im Spiel, bei 6.19 hat Lore sich ja auch schon besoffen und ich denke sie hat schon daraus gelernt und wird sich hoffentlich nicht schon wieder betrinken.

Bei den Friends war das ja auch so, und man weiß ja, wozu das geführt hat...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Pinky schrieb:naja,ich mein ja nur,in friends und hallo holly war das ja auch soRolleyes

War doch auch nicht böse gemeint von mir... Smile

~~Sonja~~

Zitat: From KTLA: Season Finale! "Partings" - Stars Hollow is suddenly overrun with troubadours when news gets out that the town's regular street performer (Grant-Lee Phillips) has been discovered. On the evening of Logan's graduation from Yale, Rory throws him a wild party, but the knowledge that he is being forced to leave for London the next day makes their time together bittersweet. Meanwhile, at a Friday night dinner, Emily and Richard attempt to set Christopher up with an attractive young woman. Finally, Lorelai decides she was wrong to let Luke postpone their wedding for so long and delivers a tearful ultimatum. Musical guests include Sonic Youth, Sam Phillips, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Yo La Tengo, Sparks, Joe Pernice and Dave Gruber Allen.

Quelle FF, KTLA

Zitat:"In the season finale, we're going to find out that Logan is indeed going to London [to take] a place in the paper there," Czuchry revealed. "[Their relationship] is sort of left up in the air because he's leaving for a whole year," Alexis added. "I mean, Rory's really young, so that's a long separation."
Eonline

und noch mehr
Zitat:Palladinos leave
Ausiello Report
by Michael Ausiello
Team Palladino Says "Goodbye, Girls"
My fellow Gilmore Girls fans, the news we've all been dreading has now been made absolutely, 100 percent, painfully official: Series creator Amy Sherman-Palladino has opted not to renew her contract and will be leaving at the end of the season — and she's taking husband Dan with her. A spokesman for Team Palladino says they "were desperate to try and make a deal [with Warner Bros. Television], but unfortunately it didn't work out."

(Crickets)

Yeah, I'm speechless, too. I've had more than a week to mentally prepare for this outcome — heck, I even wrote a story and watched helplessly as it was accidentally pushed live for a brief period last Wednesday — but I still can't believe they're actually leaving. The thought of Gilmore Girls heading into what is likely to be its final season (and its first on a brand-new network) without its mama or her right-hand man is unfathomable. But it is happening. And it's a total bummer.

I won't know for sure why they're bolting until I actually ask them (hopefully in the next few days), but as I reported on Friday, the primary sticking point was apparently the length of Gilmore Girls' renewal. AS-P wanted a two-year pick-up, a demand Warner Bros. refused to meet since Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel are only on board for one more year. Instead, the studio was ready to pay them just shy of $5 million for a one-year deal, an offer that was apparently good enough to refuse.

So, what now?

The search for a new exec producer is underway as we speak. Longtime Gilmore producer Patricia Fass Palmer is one name being bandied about, but it's also possible the studio may bring someone new in. (Woody Allen, perhaps?)

In the meantime, I leave you with this quote from Graham, given to me around this time last year when it looked like the Palladino's might not return this season. I think she sums the whole thing up pretty well:

"I think it would be terrible [if Amy and Dan left]. We've had our ups and downs, but it's not a show that has ever had anyone else with the vision that she and Dan, who really are a force together, have. You can feel when someone else is trying to write Gilmore Girls-ish dialogue, you can just feel that it's... I know some people think that we talk too much or the tone is not for everybody. Sometimes I just want to take a breath or have a reaction shot. I get it. But this is the person who is telling the story. So, someone would be stepping in trying to replicate that, and I just think it's a bad idea."

David S. Rosenthal is new showrunner
According to a statement released by Warner Bros., "While we are disappointed that Amy Sherman-Palladino and Dan Palladino have decided not to stay with the show next season, we are very confident that Dave Rosenthal, an experienced writer/producer with the show, will make the transition seamless moving into the seventh year of Gilmore Girls. We want to thank Amy for creating and nurturing this wonderful series for the past six years and giving us one of the most memorable mother/daughter relationships in television history."

some people were concerned about whether the Winchesters survived
and everybody was concerned about whether the car survived [Eric Kripke]

Zitat:Es ist offiziell: Amy Sherman-Palladino und Daniel Palladino verlassen die Serie nach der aktuellen Staffel, wie der amerikanische TV Guide heute berichtet. Bereits seit einer Woche gibt es Gerüchte, dass die beiden ihre Verträge, die nach Staffel 6 auslaufen, nicht verlängern würden.

Offensichtlich waren die Verhandlungen nicht erfolgreich. Forderung der Palladinos war unter anderem, dass die Serie gleich für zwei weitere Jahre verlängert wird, worauf Warner Bros. sich nicht eingelassen hat. Außerdem hat das Studio sich geweigert, den beiden mehr Geld zu zahlen.

Sprecher der Palladinos sowie von Warner Bros. bestätigten die traurige Nachricht mittlerweile. David Rosenthal wird die Nachfolge antreten und ab Staffel 7 die Serie als Ausführender Produzent unter seiner Verantwortung weiterführen. Rosenthal arbeitet seit der 6. Staffel als Autor für die "Gilmore Girls".

Ein Sprecher von Warner Bros. dazu:

"Während wir sehr enttäuscht darüber sind, dass Amy Sherman-Palladino und Dan Palladino sich entschlossen haben, in der nächsten Staffel nicht mehr mit dabei zu sein, sind wir doch zuversichtlich, dass Dave Rosenthal, ein erfahrener Autor und Produzent der Serie, den Übergang in die siebte Staffel nahtlos schaffen wird. Wir danken Amy dafür, dass sie diese wundervolle Serie und die bemerkenswerteste Mutter-Tochter-Beziehung in der Geschichte des Fernsehens geschaffen und in den letzten sechs Jahren weitergeführt hat."

Die letzte Folge, für der die beiden auch als Autoren und Regisseure maßgeblich verantwortlich waren, wird das Finale von Staffel 6 sein, die am 9. Mai in den USA gezeigt wird.

Quelle: TV Guide
Übersetzung: http://www.invisigoth.de/September/index2.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.

Ich bin mal gespannt ob der "Neue" dann die Quoten wieder retten kann, nach dem Finale...

Deutsche Episodenbeschreibung von myfanbase.de:

Zitat:Stars Hollow ist plötzlich voll mit Troubadouren, nachdem sich die Nachricht verbreitet hat, dass der Troubadour der Stadt, Grant, dort entdeckt wurde. Am Abend von Logans Abschlussfeier in Yale organisiert Rory ihm eine wilde Party, aber die Gewissheit, dass dass er am nächsten Tag nach London fliegt, macht ihre letzte Zeit miteinander nicht gerade einfach. Emily und Richard versuchen unterdessen, Christopher beim Freitagabend-Dinner mit einer attraktiven jungen Frau zu verkuppeln. Lorelai schüttet einer Psychologin ihr Herz aus und kommt zu dem Schluss, dass es falsch war, Luke die Hochzeit so lange verschieben zu lassen und stellt ihn vor ein tränenreiches Ultimatum.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

was haltet ihr von dem begriff "tränenreiches Ultimatum"?

Ich hab irgendwie einen kleinen Hoffnungsschimmer, immerhin muss ein Ultimatum nichts entgültiges sein.
Vllt. wird das unser Cliffhanger im Bezug zu Lorelai/Luke.
Sie geht zu ihm, sagt das er zwei Möglichkeiten hat entweder er bindet sie mehr in sein Lebenmit April etc ein, oder sie Trennen sich und gibt ihm dann Zeit darüber nachzudenken.

*edit*
noch eine Episodenbeschreibung von TVGuide
Zitat:[Bild: glow.gif] TvGuide: In the sixth-season finale, Lorelai tries to avoid Luke and ends up pouring her heart out to a psychologist (Melora Hardin) who was invited to dinner at her parents' house. Elsewhere, Rory tries to avoid the Huntzbergers, particularly Mitchum, as she attends Logan's graduation and prepares for his inevitable departure; and Taylor's bothered by an influx of troubadours to Stars Hollow. Mary Lynn Rajskub, Sam Phillips, Grant Lee Phillips, Sonic Youth, Yo La Tengo, Sparks and Joe Pernice appear.

some people were concerned about whether the Winchesters survived
and everybody was concerned about whether the car survived [Eric Kripke]

Another spoiler
Zitat:TvGuide: In the sixth-season finale, Lorelai tries to avoid Luke and ends up pouring her heart out to a psychologist (Melora Hardin) who was invited to dinner at her parents' house. Elsewhere, Rory tries to avoid the Huntzbergers, particularly Mitchum, as she attends Logan's graduation and prepares for his inevitable departure; and Taylor's bothered by an influx of troubadours to Stars Hollow. Mary Lynn Rajskub, Sam Phillips, Grant Lee Phillips, Sonic Youth, Yo La Tengo, Sparks and Joe Pernice appear.

In dem wb forum schrieb jemand das hier:
okay, here they are, and I'm sorry if some of them are repeats, but I don't want to leave anything out.

-There is a chuppah wedding scene, but it is only a dream

-At Friday Night Dinner, Emily and Richard are trying to set up Chris with a young, pretty psychiatrist

-This psychiatrist talks with Lorelai, who realizes she really needs to talk with Luke

-Lorelai and Luke meet and the gazebo, where they are serenaded, and Lorelai gives Luke an ultemadum about eloping now (wedding's been postponed too long) or ending the engagement

-Luke responds in some way (currently unknown) that makes him look like a complete and total jerk

-Luke and Lorelai call off the engagement

-Lorelai breaks down and either calls Christoper or shows up at his front door, saying she can't be alone and she's had the worst day

-Lorelai is lying naked in Christopher's bed with her mind racing (about what she's done)

That's what I have, and I am sorry it couldn't be better news
[Bild: icon_cry.gif].

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 90 Gast/Gäste