Back where I belong

oh toller Teil :herz:
jaja, war ja logisch, dass finn findet, dass es ein "nice place" ist xD kann man so richtig "dirty" denken. xD xD macht er ja auch ^^ tolles Gespräch.
Und dann noch das Gespräch zwischen Lorelai und Rory - klasse. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
Zitat:“If I wouldn’t know better, I would say you two are in love.” Lorelai stated. Her daughter agreed.
ui, ja das könnte man wie so oft meinen, aber ich hoffe es ist bald Wirklichkeit. *gg* das wäre doch klasse.
Kängaruh und Kaffeetasse? :lach: zum totlachen. passend und genial Top
sie haben gewonnen :freu: gott sei dank, ncith mehr Kirk. *gg*
Ich freu mich schon irsinnig auf den nächsten Teil und fiebere ihn erneut entgegen Wink
lg anja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sie haben gewonnen!!!!! JA!!!!!!!!!!!! und Kirk net!!!!! Gegen DAS Team hat er ja gar keine Chance!!!Big Grin (eigentlich mag ich ihn ja. Aber neben Finn und Rory...)

Da waren wieder sooo süße Szenen dabei. Wie Rory Finn in der Früh anraunzt weil er sie mehr oder weniger aus dem Bett schmeißt. Dann wie er so nette Bemerkungen über den Platz von Rorys Notfallkarte reißt. (Aber das war ja eigentlich aufgelegt...)
Und die geschichte von dem Armband ist ja überhaupt toll! Also einen Juwelier der ein Känguru und eine Kaffeetasse machen kann würd ichauch gern mal treffen. Aber auf so eine Idee muss man mal kommen!!! SUPER!!

Und wen Lorelai jetzt überrissen hat das Finn auf Rory steht, und merkt dass sie doch schon ein bisschen in ihn verliebt ist, dann kann es doch gar nicht mehr soooooo lange dauern, bis Rory das auch klar wird oder??????:pfeif:

Also, wieder ein Super TeiL! ich bin echt immer wieder aufs neue begeistert!!!! Auf Englisch würde ich sowas nämlich schon überhaupt net zusammen bringen!!! Und dann auch noch mit ner tollen Geschichte und nem angehmen und spannendem Schreibstil.. Kompliment!!!!

Schönen Tag noch, ich warte ungeduldig auf weitere Teile!
LG eve94

Nutze den Tag, sonst tut es ein anderer!Wink

Hey!
Wiedermal ein klasse Teil! Es macht richtig Spaß Deine FF zu lesen Smile
Und dann Deine super Einfälle (Armband, Tanzmarathon,.....) Deine Kreativität haut einen ja fast vom Hocker! Big Grin
Ich freu mich schon auf den nächsten Teil!
Glg RoGirl

07.08.08- Endlich <3 Meine Gilmore Girls-Sammlung
ist komplett :groove:

Hey ihr Süßen!

Bin grad in ner echten Schreibkrise, würde euch aber erheblich spoilern wenn ich euch um Hilfe bitten würde. Na ja, ihr bekommt trotzdem nen neuen Teil. Aber erstmal mein Re-FB:

@conitgo - Ja ja, die versteckten Liebeszeichen ... Hatte in irgendeinem Laden nen Anhänger in Form eines Kängurus gesehen und daran hab ich ein bissel weiter gesponnen ... Was heraus kam habt ihr ja gelesen. Freut mich, dass dir der Teil gefallen hat.

@JUHUI - Bald ist relativ ... Na ja, doch es kommt bald. Finn ist bestimmt ein toller Tänzer, man hat ihn zwar nur einmal die John Travolta Nummer machen sehen, aber ich denke er ist auch im Allgemeinen ein toller Tänzer. Das hat nach Sieg geschrien! Big Grin

@eve94 - Kängurus gibt es ja, aber ne Kaffeetasse hab ich auch noch nicht gesehen, wäre aber mal interessant zu finden. Rory ist doch schon immer blind für solche Dinge gewesen ... Na ja, sie wirds erfahren. Danke und freut mich, dass es dir gefallen hat.

@RoGirl - Danke, soll ich dich festhalten? *g* Solange du noch sitzt, hier ist der nächste Teil.

So, und nun zum neuen Chapter. Vorher gesagt, Logan ist ein Mistkerl.

And then the ugly part began

One week later they drove back to Boston to get Rory divorced. Colin waited for them in front of the building. He didn’t look like he got a lot of sleep since they last saw each other. Before they went into the room Finn hugged Rory one last time.
“I’m scared Finn. I don’t think he’s gonna be nice, I really hate this!” She said.
“I know, love, I know. But you will go in there now, you will get over with it and I’m gonna wait here. Then we will go to Colin and Stephanie’s and will have dinner with them. And don’t let anything he says affect you, okay? Logan can be a real jerk sometimes. Now go!”
She sighed, but went in with Colin. The divorce itself wasn’t that bad. Both, Rory and Logan, didn’t have to speak much. After it Colin told her to go out, he would come soon after. Logan went out with her … and then the ugly part began.

“You’re happy now? You’re free of me!” it wasn’t a mean comment, but it started everything.
“Stop it Logan, you know why I did it.” Rory wasn’t in the mood to argue with her ex-husband.
“Oh come on, Rory! You left, without even trying to make it work! ‘You’re not going to take it anymore’? What’s that for a statement?”
“It’s true Logan! I didn’t want to sit around anymore while you were cheating on me!”
“We could have made it work! God, it is society! Did you really expect me to sit around and just be there for you? “
“But I’m not a society wife, Logan! I threw everything away for you! Don’t you think I can expect at least faithfulness from you?!” By this time Finn stood behind her.
“Don’t you think I could expect a baby from you? I found the pills Rory! Obviously you forgot them when you ran away! So you couldn’t get pregnant, huh!?”
“I didn’t want to be pregnant from you! You aren’t the right father for my child! Ever thought of that?” Finn was still silent, but he was ready to jump in if the fight became ugly for his best friend.
“That’s a lame excuse, Rory! I was your husband! Of course your husband is the right father for your child! And if you expected me to be faithful, why didn’t you do the same?!”
“What?! I didn’t cheat on you, Logan!” Rory just wanted to start crying. She wasn’t one for ugly confrontations.
“Oh yeah? So you want to tell me, that you didn’t hook up with one of my best friends?!”
“No! I would never do that!”
“Well, then tell me why Finn ran after you? Why did you get an apartment together?”
“Because he helped me, that’s why!”
“Just admit it, Rory! You little bitch waited for the first opportunity to get my friends away from me! But just because you’re shagging Finn doesn’t mean you rule the world!”
“Shut it, mate!” Finn finally jumped in. He said it calm, but the warning in the comment was noticeable.
“Oh, so the lover says something too!” Logan laughed humourless.
“We didn’t sleep with each other, Logan!” Rory was desperate by now and she could feel Finn saw red after the last comments.
“I don’t believe you! I should have seen it; you’re just another one of those little whores, who think they’re special. But guess what – you’re not!”
Finn didn’t want to be a bystander anymore. He couldn’t control his anger any longer, how could his friend dare to say something like that to Rory?! Just as he was about to loose his temper Colin jumped in. He stood between them and looked at the Australian.
“Don’t!” was all he said.
“He called Rory a whore!” Finn protested angrily.
“Calm down, Finn! Ror, honey, could please get him out of here and into the car? A fight is the last thing that we need now. I’m gonna deal with Logan.”
Rory nodded and guided him out, while Colin talked to Logan. When they finally sat in the car, Rory looked up at her best friend.
“Are you okay?” Finn had his eyes closed and his head leaned back. When he heard her voice he opened them and smiled weakly at her.
“I’m fine kitten. How about you?”
“I’m okay, Finn. But you have to promise me something. The next time you meet Logan, you are going to be calm and won’t start a fight, okay?”
“I can’t promise that, Rory. He said things I just can’t accept!”
“I know, but I can deal with it. I know everything he said is not true. Sure, I wanted to cry in there, but I can control myself. And you need to do that, too. Please! Everything is going to be okay, I promise. And if it makes you feel better I’m going to Australia with you.” Finn smiled at her.
“Okay, then we’re going to Australia!”

Freu mich auf eure Meinungen!
Liebe Grüße Susu Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Also ich weiß zwar noch nciht so ganz um was es ging aber das was ich verstehen habe muss ich sagen WOW klasse geschrieben!

Wenn du das nun noch auf Deutsch schreiben würdest wäreste mein Held

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Signatur und Avatar von r.eg.02
Mein Rory und Logan Video : http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3889493/Rory_Logan

Das war ja ziemlich fies!!! ich hätte doch nicht gedacht das Logan auf nem soo tiefen Niveau spielt... Über Rory und Finn einfach so herzufallen. Eigentlich eh ein Wunder wie lange Finn ruhig gebliebn ist!:pfeif:

Wie Rory Logan an den Kopf geworfen hat, dass er nicht der richtige Vater für ihr Kind sein würde war aber auch hart. (Ich mein, er hats verdient, aber es war hart!!) Da kann er ja nur in seinem Stolz gekränkt sein...

Aber das Logan Finn dann so beschimpft... Das Finn ziemlich viele Mädchen hatte ist ja bekannt. Aber Logan ist ja um nen Dreck besser!!! Wie heißts so schön: wer im Glashaus sitzt sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen!Mad

Und jetzt? Gehn sie wirklich nach Australien?? Das wär ja cool! Obwohl Finn sich in Stars Hollow eh ganz gut eingelebt hätte und irgendwie auch perfekt reinpassen würde!Big Grin

Also, ich freue mich auf weitere Teile!

Schönen Tag noch!
LG eve94

Nutze den Tag, sonst tut es ein anderer!Wink

Ui, aufregend.
Sehr sehr guuut xD
Nicht ablenken lassen vom ollen Logan lol
Und ab geht's nach Australien <3 Ich bin so gespannt was uns da erwarten wird, bzw was die beiden erwarten wird ^^
Liebe Grüße Steffi

jaja, bald. ich weiß was das für ein Wort ist. Benütze es oft, aber egal mal
and then the ugly part began. ich denke du hättest einen passenderen Titel nicht wählen können. Eine Scheidung ist nie was tolles, aber warum müssen immer diese Streiterein sein? *kopf schüttel* auch wenn es das ganze aufregend macht.
Logan sehr unfair zu Rory. Er denkt, dass sie ihn betrügt *gleich wie finn ihm auch einen reinhauen will* mann das ist echt hart und sooooooooooo unwahr.
Und Rory geht nach Australien :freu: darfst du also auch nciht mit *gg* na ja wir warten Wink
freu mich schon auf mehr. bitte ganz schnell *lieb guck*
lg anja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also LOgan war ja echt unterste Schublade, aber toll das Finn so für sie einsteht, mal gespannt, ob sie wirklich nach Australien fahren

Vielleicht ist das Lachen eine der größten Erfindungen Gottes!

Hey meine Süßen! Da bin ich wieder!

@ RL4ever - Hab ich ja versucht, wenn ich ehrlich bin. Aber schon beim zweiten Chapter hab ich aufgegeben. Es gibt einfach Dinge, die kann man nicht übersetzen. Vielleicht liest du mit Hilfe vom Sprachübersetzer (hat google z.B.)? Freut mich aber, dass du es trotzdem magst.

@eve94 - Tja, ich schätze an dem Chappy hat man gemerkt, wie wenig ich Logan wirklich leiden kann. Na ja, aber ich freu mich, dass es dir gefallen hat und glaub mir, es kommt noch mehr Finn in Stars Hollow - auch wenn erstaml vorerst nicht.

@ Steffi - Zu faul Nicknames zu tippen Wink. Glaub mir, euch/ die beiden erwartet so einiges. Freut mich, dass dir der Teil gefallen hat.

@ Anja - Ich dachte mir, das muss einfach sein. Ich glaube nicht, dass Logan so einfach hingenommen hätte, dass seine Frau abhaut und kruz darauf einer seiner besten Freunde. Gekränkter Stolz und Wut halt. Tja, ich versteck mich einfach in Finns Koffer ... Big Grin Freut mich, dass du es magst.

@ pratschkuh - Tun sie, viel Spaß mit dem neuen Teil!

So, on with Chapter number 10:

What the hell is a Jack?

„How can you do that to me? You just came back and now you’re already leaving mommy again, for a month!” Lorelai pouted. Luke, who stood behind her, just rolled his eyes at that. It had been two weeks since the divorce and now Finn and Rory were leaving for Australia.
“The last time I checked, you wanted me to go to Australia and thought I was stupid not to jump into the next plane” Rory stated.
“We need to go, kitten. Jack is waiting for us” Finn said, when he came up behind her. Lorelai looked at him surprised.
“What the hell is a Jack?” she asked. With a sigh Rory explained it to her mother.
“Jack is the pilot. We’re using Finn’s private plane. It’s more comfortable that way.”
“Oh my daughter became a rich kid, flying with private jets. I’m disappointed. Luke, I want another kid, because this one went to the evil side.” Lorelai said dramatically. Rory just rolled her eyes, while Finn tried to stifle his laughter. After a final round of hugging and kissing the two were finally on their way to the airport. As Finn concentrated on the road in front of them, Rory thought of the first time, he had wanted to convince her to leave with him for Australia.

Flashback

Rory sat on her bed, watching TV. Well, more having the TV on so she had an excuse for crying her eyes out. She didn’t know what was on or who the actors were. All she could think about was that Logan did it again. He had cheated on her so many times by now, she shouldn’t care anymore. But she did and every time her heart was ripped out again. In this moment someone knocked carefully on the bedroom door. She didn’t bother to answer. It could only be one person and he wouldn’t wait for a reaction. Moments later his strong arms were wrapped around her body as he sat down next to her and kissed her hair. Rory didn’t look up at him. She knew that he already wanted to kill Logan for doing this to her, he didn’t need to see the hurt in her eyes. They stayed like that for about ten minutes before he sighed and let go of her, so he could look into her eyes.
“Which one was it this time, kitten?”
“Tracy, I think. She’s his secretary right now and when I called they had a ‘meeting’ in his office.” Her voice had a bitter tone.
It broke his heart to see her like this – sadly it happened often. He once again let her crawl into his arms. Finn closed his eyes for a moment as he let himself fall back on the pillows, with his sobbing best friend still in his arms. Then he made a decision.
“Let’s get out of here, love. I’ll take you to Australia with me.” When she heard his words, she looked up.
“We can’t go to Australia, Finn. I mean what about Logan? What will he think, if I run away with his best friend?”
“I don’t give a damn about Logan! Just for a few weeks, please! I can’t stand it to see you like that. Please just, come with me! You need to smile again!” In his pleading eyes she could see the same pain she felt. He only wanted to see her happy. But once again she declined.
“We can’t, Finn. I know, he is a jackass, but he’s still my husband. And maybe, if I’m patient, he’ll stop seeing those women one day.”
“Don’t be naïve, please! He won’t stop, he will just break your heart over and over again. I don’t know, why I even let him do that. I should have done something long ago!” Finn was mad at Logan, Rory had known that before, but never he had voiced his opinion like that.
“You haven’t done something because I didn’t want you to. Please, let’s stop. I’m going to … take a shower and then we will watch a movie, something tragic.”
“I’m getting Moulin Rouge” he murmured, as she stood up and went to the bathroom.

End Flashback

Since then so many things had changed. And through everything, she always had Finn to rely on. She was really lucky to have him in her live.

Freu mich auf FB und Meinungen!

Lg Susu Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 5 Gast/Gäste