When it comes to Love it's all a bit Grey [MerDer AU FF]

i love it Wub

zwar kommen mir einige sätze usw schon iwo her bekannt vor *pfeif* aber es is toll Top mehr brauch man eigentlich auch nich sagen. ich finde es, wie kerry schon gesagt hat, toll, dass du in englisch schreibst.. kritik gibt es eigentlich nich und deswegen will ich auch nich zeit und aufwand damit verschwenden, deine neue [und hofftl länger bestehende Mad] ff mit lob in den himmel zu preisen ^^

derek is cryin? ahhh katie, was hast du ihm angetan?! Sad

&& los beeil dich, ich will heute abend noch was lesen ..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure he's an asshole... Sure he's dead... Sure I'm just imagining that he's talking. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right.

:knuddel:

Zitat:derek is cryin? ahhh katie, was hast du ihm angetan?! Sad

Time will show :p

Update kommt aber erst morgen, sorrii. Ich hab zwar schon einen neuen Teil fertig, möchte aber immer einen weiteren in Reserve haben, um nicht in Verzögerung zu geraten... sonst endet das womöglich wie letztes Mal *lalalaa* ... ^^

Und auch wenn du die einzige bist, die die FF liest Big Grin - morgen gehts weiter.

"i believe that we can be extraordinary together... rather than ordinary apart."

diese story ist ja mal der absolute hammer! ich hab sie vorhin angefangen zu lesen und fand sie so klasse, dass ich sie gleich 3x hinter einander gelesen habe.
die idee ist echt klasse, da muss man auch erst mal drauf kommen. Cool
ich kann nur sagen: ganz schnell weiter.

ally

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sig made by Falling~star
stolzes Mitglied im Rory & Logan Club und in der Life and Death Brigade - Nothing heals me like you do

Woohoo, noch ein Leser [Bild: 67e7w9e.gif] !

Danke für's FB <3

Update coming up! [Sorry, einen Tag später als angekündigt... Ach ja, und ich hab den Schreibstil gewechselt, also nicht wundern ;-) )

As soon as they took curtain calls, the audience welcomed the band with thunderous applause. Mark sat down behind his drums, Denny prepared the keyboards, Callie went straight to the microphone at the back of the stage and Alex checked the circuit points of Derek’s and his guitars while Derek stepped in front of the front microphone. He turned around to make sure that all of them were ready. They nodded their heads yes so Derek faced the audience again. He closed the eyes and took a deep breath.

Breathe, Derek.

“ 1… 2… 1, 2, 3, 4!”

The music started to play and as always when he was on stage, the world around him just faded away. Faded into something he just couldn’t explain.

Song playing “Hanging by a Moment” by Lifehouse

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Meredith listened to his voice. She loved Derek’s voice. Dark. A little rough. But passionate and filled with emotions. Sexy even. It always raises goose bumps in her. She shuddered. She felt the heat raising inside of her.
Even though she had plenty of CDs of the band at home it was still another feeling having them playing right in front of your face. Life-sized. Singing for her. Well, and for the other couple of hundred people in the room. But…

But. Hello? A girl can dream!

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me now...

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

Derek was completely lost in the lyrics. He noticed the different faces in front of him only dimly. They were faceless shadows staring at him. He didn’t see them staring at him. He felt it.
He used to like being on stage, all rocker-like and cool and sexy and a girl’s heart-throb and a bit cocky, too, of course. You can’t be not cocky when you are told by the whole female world that your ass is magnificent. Simply doesn’t work.
Right now, he didn’t feel cocky. At all. He felt naked. And bad. And…

Freaking naked.

And then he noticed her sitting right in front of him.

There's nothing else to lose
There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world
That can change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else
There is nothing else

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you....

She felt his stare digging through her entire body. Dig, dig, digging under her skin. She couldn’t help but stare back. Stare back in a sea of blue. His eyes. They were blue. Like the ocean after a thunderous storm.
Neither of them was able to take their eyes off. Just like they were intrinsically tied to each other’s with an invisible string.
It was kind of… magical… To both of them.

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

She looked like a goddess. White robe. Her hair… something between blonde and light brown. Her eyes… he couldn’t say accurately from the distance… but he guessed they were emerald. And shiny. Twinkling even. And they were looking at him.

She was looking at him with her shiny, twinkling, emerald eyes.

What was it he was just singing about?

Crap!

Now Derek was having problems remembering the words. He couldn’t explain why she did such things to him. To his body. He didn’t even know her. Well, he knew her like people usually know famous actresses. But he didn’t understand it anyway. He had met a lot of celebrities before. Some had been attractive. Some… less… attractive. But none of them had made his body shudder from a simple gaze. That was bad. Bad, bad, bad! It didn’t feel bad but he knew it was. Bad.
His eyes wandered from her eyes to her mouth. To her sensual lips. God, she had amazing lips…

Pull yourself together, Der!

Meredith blushed when she realized that Derek was still looking at her. She couldn’t breathe with him looking at her like that. His stare took her breath away. She was breathless. And he was still looking at her. Dammit.
Her heart was already doing cartwheels, bump, bump, bumping madly in her chest and she had goose bumps on parts of her body where she didn’t expect to be able to have goose bumps at all.

Just hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment (here with you)
Hanging by a moment here with you

When the last sound of his guitar fell silent, Derek breathed a sigh of relief. His eyes still locked with Meredith’s. He didn’t even realized the standing ovations. He just… stood there. Staring. At her. He touched his chin to make sure he didn’t start drooling.
His co-members have already left the stage. Which he didn’t realize either.
He just stood there.

Lost.

Overwhelmed.

And thank God not drooling.

"i believe that we can be extraordinary together... rather than ordinary apart."

juhu, ein neuer teil!!!!! :freu:

der teil war wieder richtig, richtig klasse. und nur mal so nebebei, das lied was du verwendet hast, ist eines meiner lieblingslieder. du es total gut eingebaut. echt super!

ich hätte echt heulen können.....ich bin eben ziemlich nah am wasser gebaut, wenn es um solche moment geht.

ally

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sig made by Falling~star
stolzes Mitglied im Rory & Logan Club und in der Life and Death Brigade - Nothing heals me like you do

hm. irgendwo her muss ich das lied bekommen Big Grin

ich hasse meredith. ich hasse sie. wieso hat sie das glück solch einen kerl zu treffen / von so einem angestarrt zu werden?! *sigh*

also das kapitel ging nich spurlos an mir vorüber. puuhhh.. erstmal durchatmen ^^

schreib weiter! Tongue

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure he's an asshole... Sure he's dead... Sure I'm just imagining that he's talking. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right.

Danke ihr beiden :herz:

Zitat: ich hasse meredith. ich hasse sie. wieso hat sie das glück solch einen kerl zu treffen / von so einem angestarrt zu werden?! *sigh*

Hallooo?! Ich bin auf sie eifersüchtig, obwohl ich es war, die die Situation so geschrieben hat [Bild: c27ea592fd56d43b2e94c157d0a7f7c9.gif]

Ist es falsch, eifersüchtig auf einen fiktionalen Charakter zu sein?

Verdammt Big Grin

Update!

He stood there like a child, abandoned by mommy and daddy. Unable to move. Unable to breathe. Unable to think clearly. Unable to do anything. But staring. He was still staring.
His legs felt like jelly. He hated jelly. And he needed to sit down immediately.
He felt a pair of strong hands grabbing his shoulders and pushing him gently off of the stage.
“Dude,” he heard Mark’s voice behind him, following him into their checkroom. Callie, Denny and Alex were already sitting on the brown leather couch. Their faces still glowing from the previous show. But yet… the way they looked at him when he and Mark entered the room told Derek that they were concerned about his strange behaviour as well.

“What the hell was that about?”

Derek collapsed into the easy chair next to the others, sprawling and looking at the ceiling.

“It’s nothing. I’m just… I’m fine.” he sighed.

Liar, liar, liar. You are a miserable liar.

Alex snorted. “When this is you being fine… remind me never to be near you when you’re unwell.” He sipped at his beer and coughed when Callie rammed her elbow ruggedly into his ribs. “Hey! What was that for?”

“For you being a jerk!” Callie glanced at him before she turned to face Derek who now cradled his head in his hands. “Der, you need to rest. The last months have been hell on earth, to all of us but especially to you. You can’t just pretend that everything is fine because it’s not. Derek, it’s not fine. You. Are not fine. You really need to rest. Have a break. Slow down. Free your mind. Well, unless you want to turn into one of those pathetic… wretched creatures you’ve never wanted to be. You have the choice, Der.” She reached to touch his hand softly.

She was right. The last months… Hell. Even worse, probably. He has felt like he was drowning and nobody could reach his hand to save him. And he didn’t care.
Since she has died… he was a mess. Every step he took hurt. Every breath he took aroused an ache in his chest like thousands of needles were puncturing him. It hurt. And he couldn’t stand the pain anymore. He wanted it to go away. He really did. But he had no idea how to make them go away.

Because he was a freaking mess.

“I… I think I go to the after show party now.” He blinked. Once. Twice. Fought himself off the chair and left the room without looking back at the others.

Callie sighed.
“Has he even heard what I said?”

“Nah.” Mark dropped into Derek’s chair and reached for a beer. “I think all that hair starts to block his auditory canals..”

“Hell, what was that just about?” Cristina planted herself in front of Meredith, arms fold, as they left the hall and lined up for a drink at the hotel bar.

“What do you mean?” Meredith tried really hard to act the innocent. Of course she knew what Cristina was speaking about.

Cristina rolled her eyes. “You sitting there all McBrainless, rubbernecking McDreamy like a doped chicken… You remember that?”

Meredith frowned. “Who’s McDreamy?” She reached for the glass of champagne the bartender just offered her.

“DON’T ACT STUPID, MER!” Cristina gesticulated wildly causing Meredith to almost drop her glass. “McDreamy. Tall. Handsome. Damn fine hair.” She grinned and nodded knowingly. “The guy you rubbernecked.”

“I did not. Rubberneck. Him”

“Did too.”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“I’m not arguing with you about that!” Meredith said and turned around, pouting.

She thought it would have been obvious but really. That. Obvious?

“Fine.” Cristina said, not convinced at all. “So, let’s go!” She grabbed her friend’s hand and scooted around, dragging her along, not without whispering something that sounded very much like “Rubbernecker”.

hihi. ich wär auch der totale rubbernecker :lach: [ich kannte die vokabel gar nich aber hey. hab mir schon gedacht, was du meinst.. und wieder einmal hat melle was dazugelernt Big Grin]

aber bitte katie.. lass nich seine freundin oder frau gestorben sein. das hätte eh in den medien gestanden, oder? oder hat es das?
lass es die schwester sein, die leukämie hatte oder so. oder die mutter.
sonst muss ich die ganze zeit an so einen roman denken, den ich gelesen hab - obwohl es teilweise schon andere handlung war :lach: :doof: - aber kA ..

^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

melle schrieb:hihi. ich wär auch der totale rubbernecker :lach:
Me too Wub Und ein Stalker wahrscheinlich auch *hrhrhr*

Zitat:
[ich kannte die vokabel gar nich aber hey. hab mir schon gedacht, was du meinst.. und wieder einmal hat melle was dazugelernt Big Grin]

Ich liebe die englische Sprache einfach :lach: Die haben so verdammt geile Vokabeln für allen möglichen Scheiß Big Grin

Zitat:
aber bitte katie.. lass nich seine freundin oder frau gestorben sein. das hätte eh in den medien gestanden, oder? oder hat es das?
lass es die schwester sein, die leukämie hatte oder so. oder die mutter.
sonst muss ich die ganze zeit an so einen roman denken, den ich gelesen hab - obwohl es teilweise schon andere handlung war :lach: :doof: - aber kA ..

^^

Don't say [Bild: 671e207c6799b0c58eb5d1c7e8210d71.gif] ^^

Morgen gibt's noch ein Update und dann erst wieder am 14., wenn ich aus dem Urlaub wiederkomme ^^

yaaaaay morgen. also gleich?! :p

schreib doch ein paar kapitelchen im urlaub ;]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste