An Affair to Remember

LaurenFan schrieb:Also ich würd nicht mal auf die Idee kommen, auf Deutsch weiterzuschreiben *lol*, da mach dir mal keine Sorgen

DANKE*umdenhalsfall* *gg*

ich hab die schnauze voll, ich geh schaukeln...

Soooo, finally...

Danke an Lilli für diese klitzekleine Idee, das hatte ich eigentlich so nicht eingeplant, passte aber irgendwie doch ganz gut Wink [Bild: liebe_40.gif]

There weren’t many decisions in her life that Lorelai Gilmore regretted. Sure, she’d wished she had stayed in bed the day she had bought those terrible pink pants years ago and this ugly green top wasn’t one of her best outfits either be she had lived through it. Getting pregnant at sixteen had as well not been a very brilliant idea but she had never regretted it. God no, she never would!

But she wasn’t all sure about the decision she had made like four years ago... Christopher, her teenage love and Rory’s dad, had showed up out of nowhere and had proposed to her. Every normal girl would have laughed at that proposal and kicked the boy out of her life, but Lorelai hadn’t. Although she’d known that she and Chris hadn’t even known each other as adults, she had given into that –now seeming slightly stupid- idea of Chris’. At that point if might have been not that stupid because Rory’d loved to have her father around but Rory was out of the house now, she was at Yale and Lorelai was in Stars Hollow, waiting at home in the kitchen with dinner for her husband who was again late.

Lorelai hadn’t cooked herself, that would have been ridiculous! Although this woman had so many attributes, cooking was certainly none of them. Her mother hadn’t cooked herself either and Lorelai hadn’t learned it in school so she was basically ordering her food from the several town’s delivery services. This night, it was Chinese. She loved Chinese and Chris did, too, but when he’d finally be home everything’d be cold.

Lorelai heard a car coming up the drive-way followed seconds later by the noise of a slammed door. She could hear him coming up the poarch, opening the front-door and finally coming into the kitchen. She didn’t even look up.
“Hey Lore, you ordered food?”
“Well obviously yeah.”, she said, still not looking at him.
“I’m sorry but I’ve already eaten at the office, it got late and we were all hungry and...”
“Food’s cold anyway.”
Silence.
“Hey Lore, what’s wrong?”
She got up from the table and started to put the food into the fridge, she hadn’t eaten yet but she wasn’t hungry anymore.
“Lore?”
“You’re late.”
“I said I was sorry.”
“Whatever... I’m tired, I’m going to bed. Night.”
She was still avoiding looking at him but when she tried to leave the kitchen he grabbed her arm, pulled her around and made her look into his eyes.
“Chris, please...”
She looked away. Again.
“I’m sorry, I really, really am!” He was smiling at her. It was the same smile he always gave her, the smile she had once fallen in love with.
“You’re always sorry, about everything... but it’s not getting any better.”
He tried kissing her but she pulled back her head so that he hit nothing but the air. He ran his hand through Lorelai’s her, holding her head and made her look at him again.
“Chris...” She wouldn’t let him get through with this, not again...
“Come on Lore... I love you. You know that.”
She glanced at him again and his and her eyes met. He tried kissing her again and this time she couldn’t help it, his eyes had caught her and she forgot about her intentions –again.

They were kissing passionatly, he explored every inch of her mouth with his tongue while his hands slipped under her shirt, pulling it over head, interrupting the kiss just for a second. She was slipping her hands in his back pockets, pulling him closer to her. Slowly they made their way up to bedroom, leaving their clothes all over the way from the kitchen to the stairs. He carried her upstairs, laying her down on their bed. She just lay there, waiting for him to satisfy her, to give her what she wanted. He undid his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers. One hand was softly stroking her breast, the other one was opening her legs. She was waiting impatiently for him, she wanted to love him, to feel him but there was... nothing.

A few minutes later, they were laying side by side in their bed when Chris broke the unbearable silence.
“I... I can’t believe this...”
“Chris...”
“This... has... never... happened... before.”
“It’s not your fault, it...”
“Well, whose fault is it?” He looked at her questioningly, waiting for her to say something but she didn’t.
“Good night”, he gave her a kiss good night and turned round, avoiding to look at her anymore.
She sighed.
“Night”, she switched off the light and turned round to the other side. Then there was silence. The moonlight flooded the room, showing the single tear that ran down Lorelai’s cheek.

oh... it... what... SANDRA Big Grin

Das is... huuuuui, dirrty

und es sind zwei "Fingerabdrücke" von mir drin *freu wie ein schneekönig* *strahl*

*schadenfroh grins* Chris bekommt ihn nich hoch :lach: Hahaha

aber das mit der tear .... :heul: eh schon wissen -> MSN Wink

ich gib dir dafür sogar heut noch einen neuen Teil *g* so stolz bin ich auf dich *smile*

:lach: Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Wir wussten es schon immer Chris kann's einfach net

Hahaha
Is des genial....
Ich hatte mal wieder fein was zum Grinsen, zum Lachen und mein Dirrty-Pensum ist auch mittlerweile erreicht, bin glücklich Smile

Weiter so *thumbs up*

MissLilli schrieb:oh... it... what... SANDRA Big Grin

Das is... huuuuui, dirrty

und es sind zwei "Fingerabdrücke" von mir drin *freu wie ein schneekönig* *strahl*

*schadenfroh grins* Chris bekommt ihn nich hoch :lach: Hahaha

aber das mit der tear .... :heul: eh schon wissen -> MSN Wink

ich gib dir dafür sogar heut noch einen neuen Teil *g* so stolz bin ich auf dich *smile*

Tja, was soll ich sagen, du inspirierst mich halt *smirk* [Bild: liebe_47.gif]...

Und *yay* auch ein neuer Teil von dir *freu* Big Grin

CMM schrieb:... und mein Dirrty-Pensum ist auch mittlerweile erreicht, bin glücklich Smile

Das geht *lol*??? Danke für den comment, Süße Wink

ich find meine smiley-laolo-welle nicht...aber du kannst sie dir hier einfach mal denken...

das wär ja auch zu schön gewesen chris+lore.... :heul:

LaurenFan schrieb:Das geht *lol*??? Danke für den comment, Süße Wink

Ob du's glaubst oder net, aber des geht durchaus Big Grin
Liegt so bei 15 Dirrtysachen am Tag Big Grin
Bei praxisbezogenen Dingen geht's durchaus auch darunter *smirk*

Karo schrieb:das wär ja auch zu schön gewesen chris+lore.... :heul:

Awww :troest: ... Beschwer dich bei Lilli *lol*, die ist schuld, die hat mir den Floh ins Ohr gesetzt... Aber du kannst ja deine FF so drehen, dass es passt Wink

CMM schrieb:Wir wussten es schon immer Chris kann's einfach net

:dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito: :lach:

und wer bei Lorelai keinen... *pfeif* naja das brauch ich ja nicht zu beenden oder? Big Grin

ich glaub wenn ich das mache holen alle die heugabeln und feuer vor... und unser haus ist doch nur aus holz und gipskarton...

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste